Regret

By myrrhchoco

************* Do you regret loving me ? **********†********* The only Regret I will ever have in my life is... More

Characters
Ch 1
Ch2
Ch3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch7
Ch 8
Ch-9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch14.
16
Ch17
18
Ch-19
Ch -20
21
Upgradation
22
23
24
25
26
29
27
30
28

15

307 42 36
By myrrhchoco

Hi

*****************

It was 7 in morning when Taehyung return back.

He was dead ass tired. He hasn't gotten blink of sleep as he was looking after Jungkook.

He made his way to crib but saw it was empty and on instant baby started crying as of to tell Taehyung he was there.

Taehyung immediately rushed and picked Yeonjun in his arm who stopped crying and smiled at his Dada.

Wriggle his arms .

"My bear are you greeting Appa huh ??" Taehyung asked as he kissed his cheeks and Yeonjun giggle.

Yeonjun pointed somewhere and Taehyung saw it was balcony.

Taehyung take him in there as they both enjoyed sun rise and fresh morning air.

Yeonjun played for some time with Taehyung and than doze off on his shoulder.

Taehyung took him and place him In crib.

He threw himself on bed occupying place taken by Yeonjun.

Hoseok wrap his arm around Taehyung patting his chest as he sang Little Bear lullaby.

Taehyung couldn't help but smiled at this action..he turned towards Hoseok enjoying the moment and he didn't know when he fall asleep

After hour

Yeonjun was crying at top of his lungs but Both Hoseok and Taehyung were dead ass asleep.

Sana who was there to tell Hoseok about Yeonjun's appointment ,hear baby cry and immediately rush and picked up Yeonjun in her arm.

Yeonjun patted her chest.

"Wait wait bby your Mama will feed you soon."

Sana tried waking up Hoseok many times but he was so out that no matter what she did it wasn't helping.

She then turned to wake up Taehyung who woke up after shaking him for 2 times.

On hearing Yeonjun cry he took him in his arms but Yeonjun didn't wanted his Dada he wanted his Food

"Taehyung try waking Hoseok up . Yeonjun needs to be feeded." Sana said and Taehyung nodded.

"Hoseok Hoseok " Taehyung called but Hoseok didn't move.

"Omma you Don't worry I will take care of it " Taehyung said and Sana knew his son was asking for space.

Sana nodded and left from there after closing door.

Taehyung pulled up Hoseok shirt and was surprised to see he wasn't wearing bra.

He put Yeonjun beside him so he could feed but Yeonjun was finding it difficult to latch his mouth

Taehyung put his hand on Hoseok's boobs and guided Yeonjun's mouth towards Hoseok's nipple and Yeonjun started drinking milk hungrily

Taehyung watched as Yeonjun keep drinking.

"Bub are you full ?"Taehyung asked tiredly rubbing his eyes.

Yeonjun had enough but he won't leaving Hoseok's nipple.

Taehyung pulled out Hoseok nipple from Yeonjun's mouth who giggle and turn to Taehyung.

Taehyung patted his back to make him burp which he did.

Taehyung gulped when he saw drop of milk settling on Hoseok's nipple.

He forwarded his hand as he cleaned the drop of milk with his thumb before he put his thumb In his mouth sucking it. Unknown to him two little doe eyes were glaring at him for stealing his food

"Fuck this Is so sweet " Taehyung mumble . He shook his dirty mind and immediately pushed down Hoseok's shirt.

He than turn to Yeonjun and ignore the way his son was looking at him and sang a song to put him to sleep.

*****************

Hoseok groaned ,"Baby slowly "

As he patted his head.

However Hoseok's eyes flew open wide when he realize Baby has thick hair?

He gaze down to see Taehyung was sucking his breast in sleep .

"WTF" Hoseok said and way about to push him away when he realize his hands and Legs were locked by Taehyung who was caging him in his arms

Hoseok then tried pulling himself away but Taehyung bite his nipple

"Taehyung ya Kim Taehyung "Hoseok spoke loudly but Yeonjun who was sleeping beside Taehyung made a whining sound.

Hoseok then tried wriggling but of no use.

"Ahhh" Hoseok moaned when Taehyung suck him harder.

Hoseok tried kneeing Taehyung but no use.

"Taehyung Taehyung please wake up....." Hoseok said in frustrated tone as angry tears rolled down his eyes.

Taehyung blinked away his eyes when he felt hot tears on him and his eyes widen when he saw His mouth attached on Hoseok's nipples.

He immediately pulled back making Milk trail down his lips

He looked up to see Hoseok crying and Taehyung murmered sorry sorry as he let go of Hoseok who slapped him tightly.

"Don't ever touch me " Hoseok said as he ran to bathroom.

Taehyung look down in ashame. He didn't even know why he did that. He always had self control better than anyone.

He has never laid his hand on someone without there permission but what he did today was simply disgusting.

He cried curling himself.

********************

Hoseok maintained his distance with Taehyung. He would simply ignore his presence.

He was busy playing with Yeonjun when Taehyung called out for him.

Hoseok ignored him but stopped when he felt Taehyung grab his leg as he bowed down keeping his head on his leg,"Please forgive me I know what I did was not only wrong but disgusting as well....I am not proud of It....Hoseok....I ..I ...really regret it...I didn't realize......" He broke down in tears crying hardly.

Hoseok sat down and wiped away his tears ,"Get up Kim. I am not forgiving you. But I will try. "

Taehyung nodded .

*********************
Time Skip -4 weeks

Yeonjun and Na-eun were sleeping soundly while their mothers were busy working on something.

"Finally the documents are ready " Namjoon said as he arranged the documents that needs to be filed to Registrar for registration of their company.

"Ahh it's tiring" Hoseok mumble as threw his head back on sofa.

"Don't worry it will all be worth one day "

"Hmm"

"Joonie whom does Na-eun likes most you or Jin hyung ??"

"Ofcourse it's her Appa " Namjoon answered in bitter tone ,"She clungs to him she only comes to me when she needs to be feeded . You should be glad Yeonjun is so attached to you "

Hoseok laughed ," well he has his favourite as well just so you know. "

"What do you mean ? I have seen Yeonjun join to you like glue. He doesn't cling to Taehyung that much "

"That's when he is all in happy mood once his mood starts getting bad he will clung To Taehyung. No one as in no one can separate them..he won't even come to me for feeding. Which actually scares me you know knowing our situation. "

Namjoon sighted ,"Well they have their own mind we can't force them . I Really hope they grow up well and not absolutely like there father's. I also don't want them to end up like us as well . We made all wrong choices...surely I am happy to have Na-eun but if I would have choice I would erase the moment that stripped me of my dignity... Loosing self respect....and being called slut ? For what ? Just rubbing off him in wrong way and what about Taehyung? He loves Jungkook or so as it claims ..but I didn't see him fighting for their love back than....he looks at you like he desires you...what kind of fucked up thing is that ? And what about Jungkook? How can someone be okay with having his bf being husband of his own brother? And let's not forget the way Taehyung left you when you were heavily pregnant with his child ...the one that you conceived in influence of alcohol...he gets away with his act but you can't .... why didn't he take stand for you when you were being called names ? Slut ? Whore? They fuckin call you with every damn name knowing zero thing about you . And what about him calling you out for being with Yoongi? He can date Jungkook but you can't date Yoongi ? Ani why ? This marriage is utter bullshit. Sure they could be perfect father but Husband ? Nah. We aren't less anyways.....we are fucki leeching off their money ...living here ...what dignity and self respect?"

"People doesn't care who we are really they just want us to suffer.I really don't care what anyone says anymore....The only fear I have is for my child future. I want to give my best to him. Atleast he shouldn't carry burden of my mistake . I am staying here for while anyway's. Once business gets settled enough I am gonna leave. There is no guarantee Taehyung won't call Yeonjun a whore son or better a whore himself. After all he believes his mother to be "
Hoseok laughed bitterly and Namjoon nodded ," Hmm the sooner the better . I don't want Na-eun to be attached to Jin ."

"Hmm let's work hard for there future " Hoseok said and Namjoon nodded .

Hoseok then went to Yeonjun who woke up crying.

" Namjoon I will be in my bedroom I think he popped I need to change Diaper as well it's his feeding time."

Namjoon simply nodded and Hoseok went away with Yeonjun while Namjoon walk to his daughter.

He stared at him lovingly as he kissed her cheeks.

"Aigoo why do you scrunch your face like that huh ?" He asked rubbing her cheeks gently making her smile.

Unknown to then there were two people who heard them talk.

************

Hoseok was feeding Yeonjun when door of there room was slammed open harshly.

He strided inside the room in anger and grabbed Hoseok's jaw tighly .

"WTF Kim ??" Hoseok mumble with difficulty.

"What were you saying about leaving me huh?You think you can do that ??" Taehyung asked as he rubbed Hoseok's cheeks roughly.

" Taehyung stop this can't you see I am feeding Yeonjun. Go away . We will talk about this later "

Taehyung snorted ," There won't be any talk about this in future Kim Hoseok . You are my husband and you will be mine till eternity. I am not letting you leave me nor I am allowing you to take my child away. He is mine and will stay by myside."

"Taehyung you ~"Hoseok raised his voice but stopped when Yeonjun hit his little hands on him.

He looked at him and saw his eyes turn teary .

"Aww my baby did you get scared ? Mama is sorry bby " Hoseok mumble patting his back and Yeonjun continue feeding his milk.

Taehyung sat beside him staring at Yeonjun suck his milk.

"Will you stop staring like that you creep"Hoseok asked as he hide Yeonjun with his shirt.

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

******************

Namjin

Namjoon was playing with Na-eun when he was roughly grab by Jin .

"What ~~"

"Shhh don't speak a word " Jin said in dark tone as he kissed his cheeks,"Be good for me baby "

"Jin you ba~"

Na-eun on seeing his Appa giving attention to his Omma cried stretching his hands towards him.

Namjoon turned to pick her up but Jin was faster . He picked up her and kissed her cheeks . Rocking her and She soon felt asleep.

Namjoon was ready to leave from there when he was thrown on bed by Jin who hovered over him.

Jin grabbed Namjoon's cheeks tightly,"How dare you say you regret bringing Na-eun in this world ?"

Namjoon tried getting off from his hold but Jin was grabbing it so tightly that Namjoon was founding it hard.

"Leave me Jin "

" You wish Kim Namjoon, you are tie down with me forever and don't even think about going away anywhere. Don't force me to make you see my ugly side "

Namjoon snorted ,"How more ugl-"

Jin slammed his lips on Namjoon kissing him hard.

******************
Sana wasn't stupid she can see the shift in air.

She has seen Namjoon shiver in Jin's presence . She has also noticed the way Taehyung was obsessively following Hoseok around not leaving him for a second alone.

She has seen how Jin would stare at Namjoon like he wants his soul to rip apart him.

She has seen look of hatred in eyes of Hoseok for Taehyung.

What's happening, when did things changed so suddenly.

********************

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked as he grabbed Hoseok's arm who pushed away him

"Will you fuckin stop ?"Hoseok screamed.

" I won't tell me where are you going??"

Hoseok simply ignored him and went downstairs. Taehyung followed him behind. And he saw Namjoon waiting for Hoseok downstairs.

" Let's go . And Taehyung don't you fuckin follow me . Go and Take care of Yeonjun he will wake up soon " Hoseok said and hurriedly rush from there.

Taehyung stood frozen not knowing what to do

He caught sight of Jin who was following behind them . He turned to see Sana was walking downstairs.

" Omma take care of Yeonie I will be back soon " Taehyung said and ran to Jin who was starting his car to follow Namseok.

************

"Thank you so much for helping us " Namjoon said smiling towards Seo-joon .

"No problem Namjoon. I am really glad though you still remember me after so long after all " Seo-joon Said smiling.

Seo-joon was Namjoon's neighbour and they were really close before Seo-joon moved away for completing his degree .

"Let's go-"
He was stopped when suddenly someone jump on him .
He turn back to see it was Hyungshik

"Where are you going leaving me alone and Hey who are you both ??" Hyungshik asked staring at Namseok who smiled and introduced themselves.

"Well let's go for coffee I would love to have one" Hyungshik said as he wrapped his arm around Hoseok whose eyes widen in surprise.

"Sure "Hoseok smiled unknown to him there was very jealous tiger who was tearing down Hyungshik with his eyes .

******************

"You have grown up a lot Namjoon,Aunty would really be proud of you " Seojoon said ruffling his hair making Namjoon blush.

Hoseok smiled at Namjoon, looks like someone has crush .

"So beautiful are you seeing someone ??" He turn to Hyungshik who was sipping his cold coco.

" Why are you interested??"Hoseok asked in teasing tone .

"What if I am ? Would-"
Hyungshik stopped mid way when he saw man call in sweet tone before he bended down and kiss Hoseok's cheeks

" Hey what are you doing here my dear wifey?"Taehyung asked and Hyungshik swear he saw Hoseok glare at the person

He then turn to see at side to see Seojoon was shaking hands with other man . Well from the way Seo-joon was scrunching his face in pain looks like man was ready to break his bone .

"Hi" Taehyung said forwarding his hand for handshake but Hyungshik just wave . No way in hell was he going to get his bone crush

" Taehyung what are you doing here ??"Hoseok asked and Taehyung just smiled ,"Was chilling with hyung "
Hoseok eyes shifted to Jin hyung who was in some deep conversation with Seojoon beside him Namjoon Looked like he was ready to kill Jin.

"I am sorry to end this Seojoon but I remember we have a meeting so let's meet sometime late than " Namjoon said as he pulled or tried pulling Jin away from Seojoon.

Hoseok shrieked when Taehyung carried him in his arms

"Wtf are you -"

"Sorry we will be leaving too I just remember it's gonna be Yeonjun's feeding time soon"

"Yeonjun who ?" Hyungshik asked
In confusion

"Our son"Taehyung replied while Hoseok wanted to smack Taehyung's face.

************
Namjin

"What were you thinking barging in there like that ? And what the fuck were you talking With Seojoon he is fuckin lawyer Kim Seokjin how -"

"Will you fuckin shut your darn mouth. You fuckin left your kid at home to do what ? To play Hanky Panky Are you so fuckin desperate to get fuck by him ? Didn't I fuc-"

Smack

Namjoon left from there in cab.

On other side Vhope

"What do you want ? Fuckin stop following me everywhere Kim . And what were you doing back there ? Did you forget you have bf -"

"Stop bringing Jungkook in between everytime he has nothing to do with us "

Hoseok snorted ," Mr Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook is your fuckin boyfriend and he has everything to do with you and what us ,you are talking about Taehyung? We are just Yeonjun's parents that's all , there is nothing beyond that. So get your priority clear cause I don't exist anywhere where you are mentioned. And thank you so much for ruining my god damn day " Hoseok yelled as he pushed away Taehyung.

Taehyung grabbed his Wrist pulling him harshly towards him ," You are my wife why-"

" You crazy bastard what wife ? The marriage was fucking force and don't forget you wanted to marry Jungkook in first place and have custody of my baby. Just think if I was to reverse role than?I still can do that Kim and court will give me custody of Yeonjun so don't try to push my buttons and stay in your damn limits. "

"how dare you -"

"I dare cause it's my life . Who the fuck are you Mr Kim Taehyung??"Hoseok screamed loudly furious tears rolling down his eyes.

Everyone were staring at them.

"You -"

Taehyung was cut off when he got call from Sana asking him to come quickly as Yeonjun was crying.

**************
Jin was playing with Na-eun it has been 3 hours since he has returned back .

He has been trying to contact Namjoon since forever . The milk he pumped was gonna run out soon.

He threw away his phone when it said it was silent and as on cue Na-eun started crying as well

Jin fed her what milk was left but she was still hungry.

Jin somehow coaxed Na-eun in sleeping.

***************
Hoseok was rocking Yeonjun who had fallen asleep after crying for hour straight.

Hoseok glared at Taehyung who was staring at him .

He ignored him and made Yeonjun sleep on bed.

His phone rang and he saw it was Seojoon

Hoseok phone slipped away from his hand and before he could fall Taehyung hold him.

"What happen ??" He asked Hoseok who was crying hard.

"Omma (Mrs Kim)had cardiac arrest"

****************
Vhope and Jin rushed to Hospital.
Seojoon was beside Namjoon hugging Younger.

Hoseok ran and hug Namjoon who cried holding throwing himself on him.

Hoseok cried as well.
Namjoon's Omma was more mother to him than his Omma ever will be. She used to send Hoseok homemade food recipes when he would complain about having Worst morning sickness. She stood by him when his own family didn't.

To think he was close to loosing his Omma broke his heart..

"What what happen? Why did she suddenly collapse ?"Hoseok asked sniffling.

"I ~~ Don't know ~~ everything was fine ~but suddenly she ~~ collapsed ~~I don't know something ~~was ~~wrong~~she was ~~worried for some reason ~~I ~tried ~asking ~she didn't ~said anything "

Namjoon said

Hoseok rubbed his back gently. Trying to calm him down.

Jin and Taehyung were inquiring about situation to Seojoon and took updates from doctor.

"You both should go home we will stay here " Taehyung said to Namseok.

"Wha-"Namjoon said in enraged voice but Taehyung cut him off

"Kids are at home. They will need you for feeding and secondly both of you are tired and are still recovering so go back and rest ,sitting here won't help. I am promising you nothing will happen to Omma ."Jin said in calm tone .

He held Namjoon's gaze.
Strong determination flicking in them

"Jin hyung is right . If you both fall sick as well Omma will be really sad you know " Taehyung further said.

Namseok left reluctantly. Seojoon dropped them .

"How Is Mrs Kim ?" Sana asked . She was taking care of kids with Bogum and Grandma Kim.

Namjoon broke down in tears and Sana hug him .

"It's okay bby nothing will happen to your Omma " She whispered.

" I have talked with Jin they are shifting her to other hospital. The best heart surgeon will treat Mrs Kim so don't worry. " Grandma Kim said .

Namjoon nodded bleekly .

He carried Na-eun who woke up sensing his Omma's presence.

Namjoon immediately feed her.

Sana squeezed Hoseok's hand ," Everything will be alright believe In God "

Hoseok smiled bitterly ," I stopped believing in him long ago."

Grandma Kim sighted ,"Aren't you too young for that? Don't stop believing in God just because People were cruel to you. People were cruel to God as well . "

Hoseok didn't said anything.

He carried Yeonjun and went to Namjoon's room.

He put Yeonjun beside Na-eun who hold Yeonjun's finger as she slept soundly.

Hoseok hug Namjoon and both stood in each other embrace in silence.

****************
Hoseok and Namjoon were walking to Hospital when Namjoon's hand was grabbed by Man .

" Finally I found my golden chicken " Man said

"Fuckin asshole leave me "Namjoon screamed and Hoseok was about to hit him when he felt something hit him hard on his head.

From blurry vision he saw Namjoon falling as well

***************
On the other side

"Mrs Kim is our of danger the surgery was successful. She will gain consciousness in about 2 hours " Doctor informed Taejin who sighted in relief and thank God.

Taehyung received call from Appa

"Hello-"

He frowned when he hear children cry

"What happen Appa why is Yeonjun and Na-eun crying so much ?"

"Taehyung could you please ask Hoseok and Namjoon to come back ? I don't know why but babies have been fussy the moment they had left for hospital."

"What are you saying they haven't reached here yet "

"What ?But Driver dropped them in front of Hospital "

"Appa will-"
Taehyung was cut midway by Jin who was screaming at person on call
"Who the fuck are you mf ??"

"Appa will call you later " Taehyung said and turn to Jin .

Taehyung was praying to heavens it wasn't what he was assuming it to be.

****************

Hoseok was the first to gain consciousness.

With blurry vision he saw man talking with someone.

He couldn't see who the person was .
And before he knew he again dozed off.

Next time when he woke up he found Namjoon yelling at Man .

"How could you ??"

"Money my son money. I told bitch of your mother to send me some money she didn't so I have to take matter into my hands. How dare you and your mother enjoy all cream while I die in hunger ?"he screamed as he slapped Namjoon

"Boss the other bitch woke up as well " someone murmered and Namjoon's father gaze shifted to Hoseok.

"Looks like other doll has wake up as well " Namjoon's father said in menacing tone as he made his way towards Hoseok.

He tilted his chin,"You could be perfect breeder for my gang along with Namjoon"

Hoseok eyes flared and he knocked his head hard with Namjoon's father

"Fuckin bitch " Namjoon's father ,Kiyang said as he kicked Hoseok hard.

"Stoppppp ittttt let him goooo" Namjoon screamed tears rushing down his eyes . He feel so disgusted to be son of this man.

"Scream louder baby I miss hearing your voice. Fuck you sound like your mother when she used to moan out loudly while I rail her " Kiyang said with disgusting smile as he walked towards Namjoon

"You monster stay away from him " Hoseok said wriggling in his hold

"Jiyang my son why don't you tame this little kitten here? While your Appa plays with you big brother " Kiyang said to Jiyang who smiled viciously.

Even before Hoseok could speak he screamed loudly as Jiyang whip him hard.

Followed by him was blood curling scream of Namjoon who feet were hit with hot iron by Kiyang.

Namseok keept screaming and wriggling in pain .

"I heard you both have just given birth. I am pretty sure you two must be lactating. Why don't allow Appa to have taste of milk huh ? Your big brother used to suck my milk you know " Kiyang said as he unbuttoned Namjoon's shirt who was sobbing loudly.

Hoseok has passed out from pain and Jiyang tore away his shirt.

"Fuck his skin is so soft and his boobs are so supple and plump with milk. Everything about him is just so beautiful " Jiyang said mesmerized.

Kiyang laughed as he pushed away Namjoon's shirt off his shoulder.

His fingers ran down Namjoon's arm .

"You are so pretty my child " Kiyang said ,"You don't even know how much Appa missed you "

"L~e~"

"Looks like you can still speak " Kiyang said and he raised his iron rod.
He was about to hit it on Namjoon's arm when Namjoon kicked it and It making it land on Kiyang's face who screamed in agony .

Jiyang who was touching Hoseok's beautiful navel stopped when he hear His father yell

He cursed and ran to his father.

"Fuckin take me to hospital" Kiyang yelled and other man who were there tremble.

" Appa shhh wait for while we can't leave you know . "
Jiyang said as he pushed Kiyang to one of man ,"Take care of him for me "

His eyes then shifted to Namjoon and he smacked him so hard that he becomes unconscious ,"You fuckin bitch. Have fun with him guys but don't you fuckin dare disturb me "

Jiyang said as he made his way to Hoseok .

Jiyang was about to slide Hoseok- bra off him when the warehouse door opened with bang followed by sound of gunshots.

"Fuck " Jiyang screamed as he saw police infiltrate there place.

He shot the rope that was Tying Hoseok's hand and even before he could drag him away with him someone punches him hard.

He coughed out blood and look up to meet red enraged eyes of man .

"Who-"

Jiyang didn't get chance to speak as bullet was lodged into his head.

"Mr Kim !! What did you -"

Taehyung sharp evil gaze was enough to shut up Police commissioner.

He turned towards His wife pulling into him arms as he tears rolled down his eyes.

"I want his dead body."Taehyung said to Police Commissioner who shivered and nodded.

This wasn't the first time Taehyung has ordered him to do something.
He was scared so as to what was to come for dead.

Cause no matter if you are dead or alive one can't escape Satan's wrath especially when someone toys with what's his.

Commissioner nearly puked out when he saw Jin shooting Kiyang's dick before he took iron rod and shoved it in his mouth.

His eyes were cold and ruthless.

He turn back to see Taehyung who had covered his wife while his eyes slaughtered Jiyang millionth time to pieces.

***************
Namjoon and Hoseok were hospitalized.
Sana and Bogum were too shocked . They couldn't believe what they were told by officer.

Namjin

Jin was crying Holding Namjoon's hand mumbling sorry after sorry.
He can't even imagine what Namjoon have felt.

Jin stopped crying when he saw Namjoon waking up .

He rushed to his side. And pulled him in hug . Namjoon cried loudly in Jin's embrace.

"I ~I ~ he ~" Namjoon couldn't speak what was he feeling. Hai breathe quicken as he clutched Jin's shirt tightly ,"He~he ~ that...that.. man is ..I ..Omma...I "

Jin rubbed his back gently hugging Namjoon tightly.

Vhope

Taehyung was at Hoseok's side as he hug Hoseok's body tightly that was jerking in his sleep.
Hoseok kept crying in sleep whimpering in pain.

Taehyung cried harder holding Hoseok.

His heart was tearing apart in piece .
He failed yet again to protect him. He yet again broke promise to himself.

"Ahhhhhhh Stoppp" Hoseok wake up screaming in pain.

"Hoseok "

"Taehyung" Hoseok mumble as he hug Taehyung crying in his embrace

Hoseok kept mumbling incoherently about incident. He soon passed out and Taehyung laid him on bed .

***************

Mrs Kim who came to know about incident cried harder

She sar beside Namjoon and Hoseok as she begged for there forgiveness.
Both embraced her .

"Omma why why didnt you tell me before that he was like that ?"Namjoon asked his voice shaking.

"I ~am sorry I ~ just wanted to keep you away from him~~I though we were safe ~and he won't look for us~~~~I though we could live away from his shadow but how wrong I was~only if I have told you sooner about his return than ~~"

"It's not your fault stop blaming yourself."Hoseok said and Mrs Kim cried harder"It's my fault for loving such man....it's my fault for staying by his side ...for not .... killing him when ...I had chance...to..I should have killed him the very first time ....he touched your brother ....I ..."

Grandma Kim hug her rubbing her back .

Tears escaped her eyes ,"At least you gathered courage to set free from him . Not everyone can do that. It's not easy to break away. "

******************************
Mrs Kim was leaving in Kim Mansion since she was recovering. 

Taejin were taking care of Namseok and of course there baby.

Taehyung carried Hoseok in his arms bridal style making him shriek ," What are you doing? Can't you see I am doing my work?" Hoseok asked 

"You need to rest , doctor has instructed you to give your body full bed rest but I ain't seeing you do that"

"Kim you ~"

"Don't even argue with me little ducky " 

Yeonjun made noise from crib as if agreeing with Taehyung .

" Taehyu-"

"Shhh"
Taehyung said before he ran away and come back with tray of food.

Hoseok made disgusting face when he saw porridge," I am not gonna eat that thing All I have been eating is this food my taste buds are assaulted"

"Open your mouth it will help you replenish your body and give you strength as well" Taehyung said and started feeding Hoseok who nearly spewed Soup on Taehyung's face.

Taehyung than laid him on bed and asked him to go to sleep.

Taehyung sat there as he played with Hoseok hair watching him sleep . He brough Yeonjun and kept him beside Hoseok who immediately snuggle to his Mama.

Nowadays he was living in certain fear, that Hoseok and Yeonjun would disappear from him . He wanted to be person who can protect them. He kissed Hoseok's forehead and Yeonjun's cheeks before he covered them with duvet . 

"No one should mess with what's mine" Taehyung mumble possessively , not even knowing what he was actually feeling for Hoseok.

************************

Please do vote and comments 💕

And silent readers do vote atleast.😭
You guys make me cry bakka.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

814K 43.4K 128
"Jungk-ook, y-you c-can't do this to m-me...." Jimin stutters while controlling his tears that are ready to flow on his pink cheek's. "Jiminiee, I ca...
15.9K 542 20
❛ 𝑨𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒄 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒔𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒍 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆 ? ❜ ⚠ cringe ⚠...
128K 6.6K 35
Seokjin and Taehyung have been friends since childhood. They made promises to each other and one of those was, never to forget each other. They were...
24.4K 1.3K 60
(ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ) . . . It was not intentional ,it just happened. two opposite people found their peace in each other where one male is so oblivious think...