sα΄α΄α΄‡α΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ɴᴇᴑ- Teen Wolf

By anet_szotkowska

1st season is done, get ready for the second one, babyyy ||π™Έπš πš πš˜πšžπš•πš πš‹πšŽ πšœπš‘πšŠπš–πšŽ πš’πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš›πšŽ... More

|LITTLE TALKπŸŒ‘
|π•Žπ• π•π•— π•„π• π• π•Ÿ
|π•Šπ•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•• β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•”π•– 𝔸π•₯ π”½π•šπ•£π•€π•₯ π•ƒπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
|β„™π•’π•”π•œ π•„π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•’π•π•šπ•₯π•ͺ
|π•„π•’π•˜π•šπ•” 𝔹𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕖π•₯
|𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕖𝕝𝕝
|ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣π•₯ π•„π• π•Ÿπ•šπ•₯𝕠𝕣
|π•ƒπ•¦π•Ÿπ•’π•₯π•šπ•”
|π•Žπ• π•π•—'𝕀 π”Ήπ•’π•Ÿπ•–
|ℂ𝕠-ℂ𝕒𝕑π•₯π•’π•šπ•Ÿ
|π”½π• π•£π•žπ•’π•π•šπ•₯π•ͺ
|ℂ𝕠𝕕𝕖 π”Ήπ•£π•–π•’π•œπ•–π•£
|π•†π•žπ•–π•˜π•’
|π•Šπ•™π•’π•‘π•– π•Šπ•™π•šπ•—π•₯𝕖𝕕
|𝕀𝕔𝕖 β„™π•šπ•”π•œ
|π”Έπ•“π• π•žπ•šπ•Ÿπ•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
|π•π•–π•Ÿπ• π•žπ• π•¦π•€
|π”½π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•–π•žπ•ͺ
|ℝ𝕖𝕀π•₯π•£π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯
|β„π•’π•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜

|β„•π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•Šπ•”π•™π• π• π•

37 4 9
By anet_szotkowska

𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 1, 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 7

The trio ran to the school. They were scared and yelling at each other, because of that.

"Lock it, lock it!" Scott yelped at his best friend and brother.

"I don't have a key!" Stiles shrieked back.

Maddison was standing and looking around. She wanted to find something that would help. Then she looked out of a window in door. She was looking at large pliers that they left in front of school. She didn't even hesitate. She opened the door. Her brother closed them and took her arm: "Maddie, no."

"Maddie, yes," Maddison rolled her eyes and opened the door again and walked out. She looked around if the Alpha was still there. Then she quickly walked to the pliers and took them. Then she looked up..."Fuck..." she gulped. The alpha showed up. Maddie started to back up, quickly as she could. She ran into the school back to the boys and tripped. She fell on her knees, but Scott was quick and took the pliers from her hands and he used them to jam the door.

"You good?" Stiles asked his friend.

"I'm fine," she nodded and stood up.

"We have to hide," the young werewolf said and then the trio heard the howling and ran away from the main door.

They end up in an empty classroom.

"The door won't stop him. Not for long," Maddie said.

"Scott...Deaton, your boss, is the alpha," Stiles loudly whispered to Scott.

"No," curly haired boy shakes his head.

"Yes, the murdering psycho werewolf."

"He can't be!"

"Can we maybe stop with this talk? I don't wanna think about the fact that Scott's boss wants to kill us," Maddie bit her lip nervously.

"See! Even Maddie thinks I'm right! Derek is dead and we are next," Stiles hissed at his best friend.

"I...what will we do?" Scott asked.

"We will get to my jeep and get out of here."

"Sti...I don't think that this is possible," Maddie sighed.

"We have to run really fast, Mads," Stiles looked at his best friend.

"I hate running..." she mumbled to herself.

"Stiles? Your jeep is bent," Scott said while looking out of the window at Stiles's jeep.

"What? What you me..." he didn't even finish the sentence. Something flew through the window. It was huge and heavy and shattered the glass of the window into dozens of pieces. It was Stiles's car battery. Now it was clear to all three that leaving in a jeep would not be possible.

"He knows we are here. We are gonna die...," Maddison was not so brave anymore.

"Mads, we will be fine," Stiles said to her.

"Yeah, think about this like...like..ehm..we are in a true crime story. You know? That this is just a story you love to read and anytime you want to leave or skip the part...you can just turn to the next page or close the book," her twin brother was trying to calm her down.

"Can we leave to the another classroom?" Maddie whispered. Boys agreed and they left this class. They walked into the boy's locker room. "How can we leave? Can we call police? Your dad, Sti?"

"What do I tell him? I can't tell the truth and what if Scott's boss comes back and kills all the cops including my dad?"

"Sorry, Sti, bad idea...yeah."

"What if we use Derek's car? We will take his keys from...ehm...his dead body and use his car," Scott came up with an idea. "Wait. Wait...I think I heard something. Hide." So the trio did. They all hid in lockers. Maddison was almost not breathing.

"Aaah!"the man that opened the locker where Scott was started screaming. Maddison and Stiles got out of their lockers. "What are you doing here? Get out!" He was school janitor.

"Hey, just listen for half a second, okay?" Stiles tried to talk to the guy.

"No, get out!" janitor said angrily and kicked three friends out of the locker rooms. The door then quickly closed and all they could see was the man's body pressed against the glass door and blood. They heard his cry. Maddison was in quite a trance. She was scared, as was everyone present.

"Scott," she spoke to her twin who was struggling to open the door and save the janitor. "Let's go. Otherwise we'll be next."

"Well, I'm not dying here, I'm not dying at school," Stiles started mumbling as they walked down the hall.

"What does he even want?" Maddie asked.

"Me!" Scott growled. "He wants me. He is stronger with pack."

"Guys..." not a supernatural twin gulped while looking out from the window. The alpha was there. It was there on the roof. Her legs felt like they were turned to stone. The alpha galloped across the roof toward them. Stiles grabbed Maddison's hand and dragged her down the hall. Chances are, if he hadn't, she would have been left standing there. She tripped a few times during her run, but the fact that Alpha was running behind them was enough motivation to keep her from stopping.

When they got to the school basement, they managed to barricade Alpha in one room.

"I think he is very angry..." Maddie said little worried when Alfa started banging on the door.

"Yeah...and I wanna take a look," Stiles smiled and he climbed onto the table that blocked the door. "I'm not scared of you. You are not going anywhere..." Then it happened. The alpha broke the ceiling and climbed into it. It was walking above them...this was getting more scary.

"Do you hear that?" Scott said after they got away from the alpha. "It's like a phone that is ringing...I know this ring tone. It's Allison's phone."

"No...come on...what is she doing here?" Maddie mumbled and took her phone out of her jeans pocket. She found her number in her contacts and called her.

"Maddison?" the brunette on the other side of the phone spoke up.

"Where are you?" she asked worriedly.

"I'm at school, looking for your brother," she said.

"Allison, where are you exactly?"

"Swimming pools. Why?"

"Get to the lobby, please. Now."

After they ended the call, they ran to the lobby to meet Allison.

"What are you doing here? Why did you come?" Scott asked his girl.

Allison was confused. "You asked me to." Then she showed him the text she got. It was text with his name.

"Did you drive here?" the buzz cut boy asked his best friend's girl.

"Jackson did."

Lydia and her boyfriend Jackson burst into the lobby. "Can we go now?" a strawberry blonde girl asked.

"Not really...," Maddison said to the new three people.

"I think we should actually run," Stiles said.

They started running out of the hall. The furthest thing from an alpha that Lydia, Jackson, or Allison had no idea about. They ran into the cafeteria and everyone began barricading the door so the creature couldn't get in. Everyone except Stiles and Maddie.

"Sti, are you good?" Maddison asked her best friend.

"Yeah, I just think we should not be in this class. Hey!" he yelled out at the other part of the group. "Can you hear me? Hang on! HELLO!" he screamed and everyone looked at him. "Thanks, nice work everyone! Now, what should we do about the 20 ft wall of windows?"

"Fuck..." younger twin sighed.

"Can someone explain to me what's going on? I'm starting to freaking out," Allison was clearly scared. She also looked like she wanted to cry her eyes out.

"Somebody killed the janitor. He is dead," Stiles said.

"Who did? Who killed him?" Jackson asked the three friends.

"It was the mountain lion," his girlfriend hissed with a scared voice.

"Who was it? What does he want?" werewolf's girlfriend started to shout. "Maddison," she looked at the younger twin and she shrugged. "Scott! Scott tell us!"

"I...I don't...ehm...It's Derek. Derek Hale," Scott responded. "It started with his sister, then the guy in the video store...," Scott was lying to the other three teenagers. Maddie and Stiles were looking at him with a weird look.

"Call the cops," the captain of the lacrosse team said to the son of the sheriff.

"No."

"What do you mean, no?"

"I mean no. Do you want to hear it in spanish? No."

"Well, I'm calling," Lydia said and started to call 911. They hang up on her. Someone reported that phone calls from the school are not to be taken seriously at all.

"What is this? Why is Derek trying to kill us?" Allison had a lot of questions. The group had no answer.

"Give us a minute, okay?" Maddison said and took her twin and best friend aside. "Did you really have to use Derek?" she whispered to her brother.

"If he's dead it doesen't matter."

"Do you think it wants us? I have a theory about Allison. Maybe it wants her and that is the reason for the text, you know?" Maddie whispered to them.

"Stop it, new plan!" Jackson said. "Stiles will call his useless dad and he will help us."

"Stop calling his dad useless," Maddison growled at Lydia's boyfriend.

"Mads, don't," Stiles put his hand on Maddison's shoulder.

"He is right. Call him and tell him the truth," Scott remarked to his best friend. After Stiles refused to call his dad, Jackson decided to take his phone. But Stiles quickly turned around and punched him in the face, but then called him, but during the call, the alpha reached the door and began to force his way inside. A group of teenagers ran into the kitchen and then to the back staircase.

They ran as fast as they could trying to find an empty locked classroom. They made it to the chemistry classroom.

Maddison was trying to calm down Allison, who had blatant fear in her eyes. Meanwhile, her brother and a friend were arranging the next course of action.

"You can't go there alone...you can't," the tall brunette said to her boyfriend.

After a moment of thinking, Lydia suggested a molotov cocktail. She was smart, just pretending she was not. So the group mixed this concoction together and handed it to Scott. Maddison didn't want to be involved because she was afraid she'd screw something up. Chemistry was definitely one of the worst qualities of this young girl.

"You can die, don't you get that?" Allison whispered to her loverboy.

"I have to do something," he said to her and walked to the door. She then told him few other things that no one else heard. She was crying. Maddie felt so sorry for this young couple. Allison then kissed Scott and he left the classroom.

"Alli," Maddie whispered her name softly. "Don't worry, he'll be fine." She then sat up at the desk.

Allison was freaking out and Jackson...he held her hands. His girlfriend did not look happy at all.

Then the group heard some kind of howling or growling. It was loud and Jackson fell on his knees. He looked hurt. Maddie was looking at him worried. What was this about? It was a weird reaction, she thought.

Stiles was looking at him weirdly as well. "What is at the back of your neck?"

No answer.

"Scotty!" Maddie said while looking at the door. She saw her brother there. She needed to open that door.

"Stop!" Lydia yelled. "I hear the cops," she said and the group looked aout of the window. The cops were there.

------------------------------------

"So it was Derek Hale?" Sheriff asked the three friends while walking out of the school.

"Yeah, we all saw him," Scott said and Stiles nodded. Maddie didn't. She didn't want to to this to someone who died. It was nasty. It was not right. "What about the janitor?"

"We are still looking," Stiles's dad answered.

"I'm not making this up...,"

"I know, Scott. I believe you."

"You look like you don't!"

"Sheriff!" some of the cops yelled at him.

"Wait here," he said to the three friends and walked to the officer.

"At least we survived, right?" Maddison said. She was trying to make this situation better.

"Yeah, we are alive," Stiles smiled  slightly.

"It wants me in his pack...I think first I have to get rid of my old pack."

"What does it mean? You don't have one," younger twin rolled her eyes.

"Allison, Jackson, Lydia and you two. You are my old pack."

"The alpha doesen't want to kill us. It wants you to do it, right?" Maddie looked at him.

"Yeah," Scott nodded. "You know what's the worst part is?"

"How the hell is this not the worst part?" Stilles scoffed.

"He made me shift and I wanted to do it." That made Maddie's eyes watery. It was hard to hear that her brother wanted to actually kill them, but then they saw Deaton.

"There you are!" Scott then said to his boss who was sitting in an ambulance car.

"It was not that hard," he laughed. She couldn't say anything more, because Stiles's dad came for them.

There it is!

Another chapter, it might be late, but it's still wednesday so here it is!

Do you have anything you would love to see in future chapters?

Thanks for reading! Don't forget the little star and some comments and sharing, if you want.

Sending lots of love,
Anet, the author ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.6K 2.3K 22
"let me be the one to
lift your heart up and save your life
i don't think you even realize
baby, you'd be saving mine" Mia Jackson was just a normal...
74.2K 2.3K 28
[ONGOING πŸ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
22.1K 315 9
Everyone knows that Connor Rhodes is known to be a heart breaker. Detective Erin's sister (Miley)comes back to town and joins her team. She ends up...
40.6K 628 27
Emilia never got to see Sunset Curve become the band she knew they could one day be. 26 years after her departure from the world, a girl plays an old...