give me back my girlhood

By ginger_tilly

Trigger warning for sexual assault, grooming, mental health issues and suicidal thoughts/attempts This is my... More

Trigger Warning
My Abuser
My SA
The affect on me
Venting
Therapy
Supporting a partner after SA
Victim Blaming
No Means No
Clothing isn't consent
My Body
Therapy Update
Physical touch
'Did you enjoy it?'
Daddy issues
Eilyann Andam
Humour coping mechanism
"Why didn't you report it?"
"Your trauma made you stronger"
'Clean'
Skin
5 Years
If you never touched me
dear dad,
wrapped
The road bridge
Becoming hypersexual
My first
Alcohol and consent
When they make jokes about it
1000 reads
Dos/Don'ts of being told about SA
You pathetic, dead excuse...
SAAM
2K reads
Confessions
The Bear

April 24th

12 2 0
By ginger_tilly

April is sexual assault awareness month, otherwise known as SAAM.

April 24th has been dubbed as 'national r@pe day' by a group of six disgusting, vile, evil men in 2021.

They had made a video on tiktok, urging other men to commit mass sexual assaults on women during the day of April 24th, knowing the significance behind the month of April and sexual assault.

Since the 'invention' of this twisted idea, there has thankfully been no proof of an increase of assaults during April 24th, but that still doesn't make it okay and it will never be okay.

The idea that six men all agreed that making a day where it would be okay to commit such a heinous crime for 'fun' or as a 'joke' makes me feel sick to my stomach. These men all have mothers, grandmothers, sisters, aunts, cousins, friends, partners and the idea of any of them ever having a daughter terrifies me.

And they most certainly know survivors of sexual assault.

It was never funny.
It will never be funny.
Those six men are despicable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 262 9
A passionate love with food and a brother who makes you feel what real love is. A wonderful story about a dangerous relationship and choices that can...
4.8K 67 27
In this story Gillian Cobbler has been doing amazing, but the day before her 15th birthday something weird starts happening... All the characters bel...
117K 1.4K 61
Experience the life with a Natalia, a 14 year old girl with 12 Older brothers! She is Italian and Hispanic! Her parents passed away when she was just...