(Vsoo)♡°•°》Crimson《°•°♡

De KTJ_1995

♡•°•Jisoo's POV•°•♡ I know that women will not back out ○...................>○>>>>>>>>◇ ♡•○•《I was not lookin... Mais

prologue
Chapter 1(sorrows of life)
Chapter 2(Smiles)
Chapter 3(Mesmerized)
Chapter 4(Sleepless nights)
Chapter 5( Unusual)
Chapter 6(Faith)
Chapter 7(Tomorrow)
Chapter 8(Energetic)
Chapter 9(Wild turn)
Chapter 10(Bliss)
Chapter 11(Face me)
Chapter 12(Peace)
Chapter 13(Predictable)
Chapter 14(Other half)
Chapter 15(Four steps)
Chapter 16(Control)
Chapter 17(Passion)
Chapter 18(Firm)
Chapter 20(Familiar)
Chapter 21(Infectious)
Chapter 22(Determined)
Chapter 23(lucky)

Chapter 19(Adore)

39 6 7
De KTJ_1995

"Jisoo I would start with the words I wanted to tell you for a while now"

He sucked in a deep breath, the hold on her hands tightened, he looked directly at her eyes.

those innocent almost shape eyes, they are always calling for him to drown in them, he continued what he wanted to tell.

"I admire you a lot,the likeness I felt towards you have changed to labelled as a stronger word, it may sound silly or really stupid,it's the first time I didn't find my stupidity irritating , it feels refreshing,but that's what my heart wants right"

He stopped then again looked at her continuing

"And I know you are aware that the heart wants what it wants, I can't seem to keep it within me, because I have figuredout that the best I could do is to come fair and clear to you "

He smiled brightly these time around

"the first time when i saw you playing with lisa in her room, I admit I found you pretty and cute back then , you still have those innocent eyes ,when that day I first met your eyes , I could remember you were startled and flustered to see me when you had accidentally entered my room we were barely fifteen, it's been quite a time since then , eight years that's a long time, I refrained the urge in me that time to make friends with you , it would have been ungracious of me to approach you with the reason that I found you pretty and lisa wouldn't had liked to share her friend with me,  I was sure it would had weirded you ,it was also me who asked lisa , about her new friend,  I was a teen back then, we haven't interacted much after that but I had always steal glances at you when you were with lisa, unfortunately I was so preoccupied with studies that time"

These time his eyes exude a sincere gaze

"but now its different I know we still need to get to know each other, and I would take out time for that, its suprises me that in a short period of time I fell for you, I love you jisoo , and I swear that I have never been this honest "

All these while taehyung's eyes where looking down matching her gaze, jisoo heart exploded with different emotions.

It was an enchanting feeling surrounding them.

How soft was his gaze, how so gently he held her hands,  and how his lips never did quiver speaking, how his face now held a contended smile.

Because he know he won.
How could someone not surrender after these, indeed a Oh so lovely gentleman every girl looks for .

He maybe a little not opened to the world but with her, he shows that side which no one saw.

but only some had the luck to actually be with one , although they started on a rough road , but as they travel together it seemed to lead them to beautiful destinations

"Oh taehyung "

Jisoo hid her face between her palm,warm tears running down her cheeks .

Taehyung immediately pulled her hands down , rubbing her tears with his thumb.

She spoke her lips were trying to form words, it was too overwhelming for her

She hugged him like her life depends on him

"Why are you so , just perfect, without me telling you can make me cheerful, why do always look at me with that look , I have said before my hearts not that strong, how could do all these and believe me to not pull my guards down, it's the first time I'm experiencing care and love other than my family , it's new to me , I can't handle these I am afraid people would not the like me with you,I know Yes it's the truth, I am not even at a comparable range with you, basically I am a nobody I want to be selfish I want to be with you"

"Who said you are a nobody,fuck you are my everything I want to cherish and treasure the most now onwards, and I should be lucky to get you jisoo, the people who will think you are not compatible with me are just jealous, because believe me you are just the most perfect , kind and beautiful person I have laid my eyes on"

Jisoo held his shirt tightly , locking eyes with him

" I love you, I love you taehyung "

Taehyung knew he smiles a lot around her it just was a natural phenomenon of him.

his clients or buisness partners would be freaked out to see these, his smile would be a rare occurrence.

He already felt hot when she was hugging him so tightly,  he also didn't planned to let her go these instant.

but before things ger heated more as he could already sense the overgrowing tension he needs to assure her of something

"Jisoo promise me that you would never doubt my love towards you"

Jisoo pulled away from the hug , he felt empty all of a sudden,  jisoo didn't knew from where was this question arising

"I would never doubt your love , unless you gave me a reason to"

She wanted to tease him

"That not fair love, but I could assure you would never have a reason "

Jisoo giggled shyly,  she liked his endearment.

He shamelessly asked her

"So now can I kiss you"

"No you can't,  I will be heading home"

With these jisoo stood up from the bed, sprinting towards the table to take her bag.

But no that's not happening on taehyung's guards, in a mere seconds .

hands snaked in her waist raising her off her feet and bringing her to sit on his lap while he was sitting on the bed

She struggled to break free out of his grip he held her tight

"Taehyung let me go ,I have  some pending paper works its important for the new project , day after tomorrow the product would be launched "

"But I need you here, didn't I said before I missed you"

He rested his chin on her shoulders,  sniffling her neck, it was just increasing the tension which has been lingering in the air for quite a long time now.

He swiftly turned her around,  her legs were on both the sides of his waist, he kept his hand on her back draped her down a little dramatically.

a soft giggle escaped his mouth before he attached his lips with her, jisoo just closed her eyes, she knew that she's not going home for now.

Taehyung's hand was securely holding her fragile frame between his well built arms, he didn't stopped kissing her though.

He repeatedly licked her lips, between the kiss, she shivered whenever his hot tongue made contact with her lips.

he always seems to press his lips on her, he smoothly entered her mouth doing the needed.

He liked the sensation of her plump red lips against his.

He tilted his face to deepen the kiss more,he was addicted to her vanilla scent which makes him go crazy that he can't help but roughly bite her lips .

the kiss they were experiencing now it was slow, he wanted to feel every emotions, the love.

Which was gradually turning passionate the heat have incredulously increased just in a few minutes.

He knew once he starts jisoo wouldn't protest.He was actually  sure and right.

Jisoo would always try her best to return his kisses with the same passion but he was a little too dominating for small soul.

He slowly draped her down more laying her on the bed his hands were slowly caressing her exposed waist from the shirt being lifted of a little from her waist.

jisoo's small hands cupped his face pulling him close against her, They pulled out for a second, taehyung lovingly looked at her face , her eyes  opened  by the action

"You can't imagine how much I adore you jisoo, any words would be less to describe what I feel for you"

Saying that he ,gave a long kiss on her forehead.The both burst into sweet chuckles after that.

The next few of taehyung's statement made her look at anything but taehyung

"Forgive me jisoo after this , but I really can't hold my hormones anymore "

Taehyung started giving wet kisses in her neck , she gasped but moaned his names.

The hands which were caressing her waist where already lifting her t-shirt but he didn't had the patience for that .

he tore her tshirt throwing it at one corner of the room

"That was a new tshirt "

"Doesn't matters,  I could buy you hundreds of those "

"That was not what I meant "

He kissed and gave long licks upon  her upper exposed area below her neck, he left kisses dragging from her shoulder blades, he sucked her collarbone hard.

Jisoo can't help but moan his name , in a sensual whisper. Her hands were  messing with his soft silky hair.

He kissed her upto her jaws,  sucking it sometimes, he trailed his kisses, on her whole face finally nibbling her ear lobe .

his hot breath on her nape made her legs ho weak,  he opened his mouth to speak that same husky voice

"Damn, how could you be so beautiful I am glad you are mine"

They continued their activities  for a long time until they feel asleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was passed midnight,  jisoo felt some shivering and movement.
She opened her eyes it directly landed on him.

she saw him struggling in sleep, his forehead hand beads of sweats, he murmuring something jisoo couldn't figured it out,maybe he was having a nightmare

She shaked him for him to wake her, he got up holding his head , his eyes where shut close.

  jisoo got down wearing his shirt lying on the floor he rushed to the kitchen to get some water.

She held the glass near his mouth,  he gulped it down immediately,
He opened his eyes , the moment.

jisoo felt a little fear dipped in her as she saw his complete crimson eyes, his face doesn't have any emotions, jisoo called him but he was just staring at blank.

"Taehyung! taehyung! please look at me , what's happening to you "

She held his face between her hands and made him look at her.She released a sigh of relief when she noticed the color slowly subsiding.

Taehyung head pains were back , that women seems to despise his happiness, he can't let jisoo know about these so he is keeping her in the dark.

he don't wants to tense her up , he felt guilty each time she gets worried about him asking what's not but his answer would always  be the same.

Jisoo hugged him whispering sweet nothings.

"Calm down taehyung, take deep breaths "

Taehyung just nodded.
She sat beside him , he was still messing his hair with his hands closing his eyes.

Her delicate hands landed on his shoulder,  he looked at her to see her extremely worried eyes
She spoke her voice breaking in between , her eyes glistened

"I don't  knn-w , wh-hat's acct-uallyy w-rongg wwith you, but I juss-t wanted assu-rrancee , it's noth-hinng sser-iouus right"

"Jisoo I know you are worried,  but just give me sometime, I promise everything will be alright "

It was dead silent after that both where drowned in their own thoughts.

The silence of the room was broken by the familiar ringtone.

Jisoo grabbed her phone from the other side of the bed crawling towards it she sat there.

the caller id made her arched up her brow, seeing her reaction taehyung looked over her phone .

"Hello, Lisa anything wrong you are calling at night"

Worry was evident in her voice,  the people around her seems to make her worried

Her call was on loud speaker
Lisa's heavy breaths were heard before she broke the news

"There's an emergency jisoo, Hyun-suk's skeleton was found inside the cell he was under custody, investigation is going on , brother jin is heading the investigation, it was the third time someone's skeleton is found in the city"

Before jisoo could react taehyung replied , taehyung grabbed her phon

"What! when did this happen "

"Brother, it's you right I was trying to reach you for so long but your phone's dead, what exactly are you doing with jisoo at midnight"

"Lisa just answer my fucking question,  it's not time for these, where are you now exactly "

"I am at jungkook's place , I thought he needed someone in these time, you can go to the police station,  brother jin called me and told you to be there, I called our lawyer he probably should be at the station , I would be at the station with jungkook within sometime"

"Make sure you are safe lisa, just give my condolences to jungkook"

These time it was jisoo who spoke

"I will , take care jisoo"

With that lisa ended the call, she decided to ask them later about taehyung's presence with jisoo at mid night.

The both didn't took long to dress up , they were on there way to the police  station it was a fifteen minutes drive.

taehyung's appearance  was must because  he was the one to fill a case against  him though lisa was the victim , lisa was wittyful to call their lawyer  .

jisoo was thinking many different scenarios, for a while now everything happening around her, are always pointing at supernatural presence.

Taehyung had a different thought, one down again it's now five out of thirteen.

Taehyung didn't know one thing that it had already been updated to , three out of ten, he wasn't aware of the mysteries murders of the museum.

◇|<•>|<•>|<•>《°○°》♡《°○°》<•>|<•>|<•>|◇

I just hope y'all are not getting confused,  the real plot will unfold slowly after these.

And just please let me know if you are satisfied with my writing style.

I wanted to ask these before
Please forgive me if I am describing the kissing scenes wrong to be honest I don't think I am good at writing kissing scenes.

Should I stop describing attires or dresses? I like describing dresses,  so just want to know your opinion

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

22.1K 534 18
A simple girl who used to get bullied in the past when she was young is now a fashion designer along with her sister. She didn't got the love she de...
191K 8.3K 47
「Jisoo」 After the passing of her father. He left her and her mother in 50,000 dollars of debt Jisoo worked many jobs trying her best to take care a...
9.4K 621 14
*SLOW UPDATES* "Are you aware of what the color red represents?" Questioning the mafia boss with his back to him, Jimin poured the perfectly clear re...
10.2K 243 24
RED jeon jungkook lowercase intended bxsjjk__ All Rights Reserved Prologue: his eyes were red. they were hunger filled and thirsty for what laid...