Tied Together✨| 18+

___unknownwrites___

ADHIRAJ RANDHAWA X ARADHYA SINGH #Book1 of 'TOGETHER' series "Because love can break all boundaries.." Two op... Еще

Dedication
Meeting our mains
Prologue: The First Largest Weapon Dealer
Author's Note
1. When the Lion meets the Gem
2. Cold War
3. Falling for the beast!?
4. Jealous?
5. Haldi
6. Mesmerised
7. Threatning
8. The kidnapping
9. I am ready
10. The Marriage
11. Welcome home!
12. An interactive FIRST NIGHT
13. Peheli Rassoi
14. You are mine 🔥
15. Call me Adhiraj! 🔥
16. Happy Holi
17. Unforgettable Memories
18. My Obsession 🔥
19. Panic Attack
Important✨
20. Her Traumatising Past
21. Healing her soul
22. Revenge
23. Game Night
24. First Month Anniversary
25. 'Will you marry me again Mrs. Aradhya Adhiraj Randhawa?'🔥
26. Staying Apart
27. Shopping
28. Secret Meet up! 🔥
29. Tables Turned!
Spotify playlist💗✨
30. Haldi💛
31. Mehendi & Sangeet
32. ✨The Great Grand Wedding✨
34. The Intense First Night🔥
35. Horse Riding
36. Surprise🔥
37. 'Good Morning Sweetheart!' 🔥
38. Night Club
39. An unknown stalker
40. Happy Birthday Aradhya🔥
41. Fairytale
42. He opens up!
43. Honeymoon in Paris🔥
44. His BAD GIRL🔥
45. Swimming pool🔥
46. New Things🔥
47. Last Day In Paris🔥
48. Ice cream date
49. Taking Care
50. Stress Buster🔥
51. A Trap!?
52. The Plan

33. Suhagraat🔥

3.5K 240 5
___unknownwrites___

We reached the Randhawa House. Maa along with Rukmini di came with the aarti thaal to welcome us. She performed our aarti, applied the tika and we both bowed down to seek her blessings.

"Always stay happy both of you! May god bless you both.", maa said keeping her palms on both of our heads. Rukmini di then brought the grain filled kalaash and instructed me to make it fall with the help of my feet. I did so and entered the house.

"Okay now ring finding ceremony!", Yashika said in an excited tone.

"Haa bhabhi aur iss baar bhi aapko hi jeet na hai!", Yuv bhaiya said from behind.
(Yes bhabhi and this time also you will have to win!)

"Naahi iss baar toh Adhiraj bhaiya hi jeetenge!", now said Ruks from behind.
(No this time Adhiraj bhaiya will win!)

"Haaaw! Ruks tu kabse inke team mein ho gayi!?", I asked her pouting. She chuckled listening to me.
(Haaaw! Ruks since when did you shift to his team!?)

"Bhabhi come!", Yashika called me. I walked towards her direction and she made me sit beside Adhiraj. Maa brought a big bowl filled with milk and rose petals and dropped one of her rings into the bowl. We dropped our hands together and started searching for the ring.

"Come on Aaru! Tujhe hi jeetna hai!", Armaan bhaiya said from behind.
(Come on Aaru! You need to win!)

We continued finding the ring. I titled my head to look  at him. My husband! He was looking so handsome, so sexy that I wanted to eat him. Suddenly I felt something on my hand. Yes, I got the ring I guess, but got shocked with the upcoming event.

"I got the ring!", Adhiraj and I said in unison. We both were holding the ring together.

"Very good! This means that both of you will have equal control over each other. May god bless you two!", maa said to us smiling. We looked at each other and he smiled looking at me. I lowered my gaze in timidness.

"Achha aab chalo bahurani, aapko phir se jo taiyaar hona hai!", maa said in a teasing tone. I of course understood what she meant. My face turned red, I couldn't lift up my gaze as I was feeling so shy but I could understand that someone was smirking sitting beside me. This man!
(Okay let's go daughter in law, you need to get ready once again!)
.
.
.

I was taken to his bedroom. No, our bedroom from today! The bed was decorated entirely with rose and jasmine petals. The entire room was smelling wonderful. Again a variety of lehenga's were shown to me, but this time I'll choose the best one unlike the last time. I wanted to wear green as it is his favourite colour but then I didn't like the green ones, especially their blouses. I wanted something that would attract him to the core. Suddenly my gaze shifted towards a beautiful blue colour lehenga. Its blouse had a wonderful deep v-neck cut which would make my cleavage perfectly visible to him. I will wear this only!

I took out the lehenga and wore it. There was no one to help me get ready today as I only requested maa that I wanted to get ready by myself. I applied minimal makeup- just some kohl on my eyes and a nude shaded lipstick. I wore the beautiful neckpiece that was perfectly matching with my lehenga. I wore my small diamond nose pin which he likes the most followed by some bangles and heavy bell clad anklets. I tied my hair into a bun and fixed my veil covering my face with it and strolled towards the bed.

My bosom was very clearly visible from this blouse. I know I am being a really bad girl but then I want to be his bad girl! I want to witness his wildest side. I smiled thinking about what all he'll do with me today. Am I looking good? Like his sweetheart? I got dragged out of my thoughts when I saw the door open. It was him, I could see him from my translucent veil. He took small steps towards me and sat down in front of me. Shivers ran down my spine. What if I don't look good? He slowly lifted up my veil and I closed my eyes shut.

"Is my sweetheart feeling shy?", he asked me in his thick devilish voice. I opened my eyes slowly and looked at him. He was wearing a wine coloured kurta looking so sexy. Some of his chest buttons were undone revealing his thick gold chain. I bit my lower lip looking at him. God! How will I control myself!?

"You don't need to control yourself today! It's your suhagraat only!", he said chuckling. What the....can he read my mind? I felt super shy now. I shifted a bit closer to him and buried my face on his chest.

"I love you Adhiraj.", I mumbled in a lower tone smelling his additive fragrance.

"I love you too sweetheart! Now let me see my beautiful wife.", saying he lifted my head from his chest. He ogled me from head to toe and as expected his gaze stuck at my bosom which was partially visible to him.

"How am I looking?", I asked him lowering my gaze. I have been with him before also, but today it felt different. Maybe because it's our proper 'first night!'

"Come with me!", saying he got down the bed along with me. He pulled me towards the mirror and made me stand in front of it. He wrapped his arms around my bare waist and kissed the side of my forehead lovingly. I looked at our reflection and smiled.

"We look beautiful together right?", I asked him smiling.

"Yes! And my sweetheart is looking ethereal today!", he said facing me towards him and placing a deep kiss on my forehead. I hugged him tightly and he also encased me in his arms.

"You look so beautiful sweetheart! Will you be able to handle if I lose control over myself?", he asked me making me face towards him. His orbs had darkened with the need of lust and love. I pulled him closer to me and slammed my lips with his. He responded to the kiss by sucking my lower lip harshly. We were kissing each other hungrily. I was waiting for this moment for such a long time. He shoved his tongue into my mouth and our tongues rolled into each other's mouths fighting for dominance. I pulled him more closer to me and my bangles made his favourite 'jhang jhang' sound due to the movement of my hands. We kept on kissing each other when he picked me up on his forearms and walked towards the bed.

"Mmmphhh...", I moaned into the kiss. We parted away after a moment turning breathless. Both of our lips were swollen from the brutal assault which we made just now.

I got up on the bed and gently made her lie down. Her dupatta had shifted to a side revealing her cleavage to me. She wore a deep cut blouse!? Fuck. I hovered over her and leaned close to her ear.

"Why did you wear such a deep cut blouse sweetheart!?", I whispered into her ears.

"Why? You don't like it?", she asked me in a lower tone.

"I love it sweetheart! You are making it tough for me to control the animal inside me.", I said pecking her swollen lips.

"Unleash the animal Adhiraj!", she said lifting the hem of my kurta. I helped her opening my kurta revealing my bare chest to her. She lifted her head a bit and pecked my chest. I pulled her dupatta away and pulled her a bit closer to me. I unclasped her necklace and bent down towards her neck and started peppering wet kisses down there, sucking her soft spot.

"Aanhhh...", she moaned seductively as I sucked and nibbled her neck marking her entirely mine. My lips proceeded towards her collarbone. I placed a soft kiss there followed by sucking it a bit harshly.

"Ummm...aanhhh...", she moaned clutching the bed sheets tightly. Her entire neck region was filled with reddish purple marks. I licked the places where those marks were embedded. My tongue then proceeded down towards her cleavage. I licked the soft skin down there earning sensual moans from her which was turning me on. I tossed her on her stomach making her back face mine. I pulled the string of her blouse followed by unhooking it. I sucked her nape seductively making a mark there as well.

"Ummm...aahhh Adhiraj! Will you mark me everywhere?", she said moaning. Aahhh her moans! They are like melody to my ears.

"Yes baby! You are mine.", saying I sucked and nibbled her back completely earning melodious moans from her mouth. The sound of her bangles and anklets were adding more melody to it.

"Aaanhhhh!", she moaned clutching the bed sheet more tightly. My hands progressed towards her skirt. I wanted to see how wet she is for me because my erection has already hardened. I pulled her skirt down her ankles and then further pulled it down throwing it somewhere on the floor. Her pink underwear was visible to me. I took the waistband of her underwear and slowly pulled it down till her ankles exposing her ass cheeks. I squeezed one of her ass cheek and she moaned,

"Aannhhh...Adhiraj..."

"Yes sweetheart!", saying I spanked one of her ass cheeks and she widened her eyes tilting her head backwards. I flipped her straight again, making her face me. She was only wearing her blouse now. I pulled out her blouse down her shoulders exposing her pink sexy lacy bra.

"Fuck sweetheart, why are you so sexy!?", saying I tore off her bra.

"Adhiraaj! This was my favourite!", she said widening her eyes.

"You shouldn't have wore it then sweetheart!", saying I squeezed one of her soft tits. Fuck! They are so addictive.

"Ummm aanhhh!", she moaned as I kept on massaging her boobs. She was lying naked under me. I cupped one of her tits and started sucking her rock hard nipple while kneading the other one.

"Mmmm....aannhhh!", she moaned squeezing her eyes shut. I took her dark brown areola in between my teeth and bit it a bit harshly.

"Aanhhh Adhiraj! Don't bite.", she squealed her eyes still squeezed shut. I continued sucking her nipple while my other hand travelled towards her pussy which was dripping wet for me. I parted its lips down there and inserted my finger drawing circles there. My finger was already soaked with her juices.

"So wet for me sweetie?", I asked her releasing her boob with a sloppy pop.

"Aanhhh...umm...", she moaned as I penetrated my fingers deep into her dripping wet core.

"Please do it!", she said clutching my biceps tightly. I smirked listening to her.

"What baby?", saying I pinched her clit.

"Aaanhhh...", she moaned rolling her eyes. I shoved my index finger into her clit and started thrusting inside her a bit harshly, while I took her another boob into my mouth and kept on sucking it.

"Aaanhhh ummm....please...Adhiraj!", she said moaning. I continued sucking her boob and finger fucking her at the same time. I could feel the pre orgasm hitting her.

"Aaahhh...ummm...Adhiraj I need to....cum...", she managed to speak. I left her boob with a sloppy pop and looked at her face. Sweat beads crowded her forehead, her eyes were partially open as she was drowning in the pool of pleasure. Her toes had curled and her hold around my bicep had become tighter.

"Come for me baby!", I whispered into her ears and she came into my fingers with a loud moan. I pulled out my finger from her pussy and sucked it clean tasting her juices. She is very tasty.

"Aaahhh...", she was panting heavily. I encased her in my arms caressing her head lovingly.

"Aww my baby! Calm down.", I cooed her while she snuggled into my chest.

"Won't we have sex?", she asked me catching her breath.

"Yes, now we'll have it!", saying I tossed her on the bed again. She looked at me with her beautiful brown orbs that were demanding for lust and love. I pecked her lips and the tip of her nose and she returned it back to me by pecking my nose and lips as well. I opened my lowers, throwing it somewhere on the floor. My rock hard erection popped out in front of her. She gulped looking at it, as it was too huge for her to take in.

"Don't be afraid baby!", I said pecking her cheeks.

"Will it hurt me a lot?", she asked me with her innocent doe eyes.

"A little my baby, but I will try to be gentle!", I said to her pecking her forehead. She nodded in response. I took out a condom from the side drawer and slid it over my bulge.

"Ready for your intense first night!?"

.•.•.•.•.

to be continued...💀

Yeh toh lamba chalega guys!

How was the chapter? Sorry for the cliff hanger but I'll upload the next chapter asap, but then you need to complete the target!

Target 🎯: 100+ votes!

Next chapter will be very intense! Ready all of you?

Love you all!🩷

Follow me on Instagram & wattpad for more updates!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Arrange marriage 💜❤️ Priya

Любовные романы

4.1M 144K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
The Sinner's Princess Daisy

Любовные романы

116K 7.5K 29
DARK SERIES #1 "You don't have any idea what boundaries I can cross for you. I'm not the almighty but capable enough to steal your fate and entwine w...
48.1K 1.2K 17
Alizah was like a free bird always flying here and there he wanted to keep that bird in his cage , in his darkness. Kiaan was always focused and bus...
249K 22K 68
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂 A girl who ran away from marriage, got tied in a forced marriage with a stranger Two per...