๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ โ–ท Sti...

By WrathfulDeity

๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ... More

Act I
Trailer and Cast
Playlist
Prologue
PART 1
1|dead body
2|stitches
4|no unicorns
5|the party
6|wolfsbane
7|the right thing
8|silver bullet
9|last resort
10|mountain lion
11|don't get mad
12|howl
13|trapped
14|normal teenagers
15|biles bilinski
16|full moon
17|understatement
18|the alpha
19|cruel joke
20|self-control
21|dress shopping
22|the formal
23|save them both
24|my hero
Author's Note
PART 2
25|tripwire
26|jealous
27|it's complicated
28|innocent
29|do something about it
30|ice skating
31|i don't know
32|the creature
33|switch
34|calm down
35|teenage mutant killer lizard
36|know thy enemy
37|restraining order
38|detention
39|d.o.a
40|the freezer
41|imagine
42|pretty messed up
43|matt
44|fury
45|reckless
46|all hell breaks loose
47|the right time
48|human glow stick
49|end like this
PART 3
50|home
51|something bad
52|nothing's changed
53|risk and reward
54|as long as it takes
55|what am i?
56|human sacrifices
57|fight back
58|overprotective
59|the glen capri
60|stop talking
61|telluric currents
62|unreliable narrator
63|slow motion
64|research
65|guardians
66|panic attack
67|the nemeton
68|four hours
Author's Note
PART 4
69|nightmares
70|wake up
71|deja vu
72|werecoyote
73|afraid to turn
74|more harm than good
75|the hot girl
76|one chance
77|lydia, scream
78|what happened
79|the whole story
80|something normal
81|shadows
82|missing
83|atrophy
84|eichen house
85|void
86|let me in
87|chaos
88|full circle
89|insatiable
90|romeo and juliet
91|life and death
The End....
New Fanfic - Isaac

3|new girl

18.8K 445 881
By WrathfulDeity

- DISCLAIMER -

I do NOT own Teen Wolf

I hope you guys are enjoying reading this, as much as I'm enjoying writing it!

Question of the chapter: Team Stydia or Stalia?

Please comment, share and vote!
__

By the time I had actually made it to school, my first class was already over. I emptied my books into my locker before I slammed it shut and walked down the hallways of Beacon Hills High School. I walked until I located Scott and Stiles standing over at Scott's locker.

As I made my way towards my two friends, I noticed that Lydia Martin, also known as the 'Queen Bee', was standing across the hall and talking to a girl with pale skin and dark hair.

Once I reached Scott and Stiles, we all greeted each other, before my curiosity got the best of me. "Who is that talking to Lydia? I haven't seen her here before."

She had a kind smile, and seemed friendly enough. But, she was talking to Lydia, and that's enough reason to be sceptical of her personality. Although, the way Scott was looking at her, he probably wouldn't have agreed with my latter statement.

Scott glanced over to me for a split second, before his gaze drifted back to the girl, a goofy grin plastered on his face, "That's Allison. Allison Argent. She's new."

I shook my head, "What? So this chick is new, like, today, and she's already friends with Lydia? How does that work?"

Stiles took a peek over his shoulder at the two girls, who had also just been joined by Jackson Whittemore, also known among small groups throughout the school as 'Jackass'.

Jackson Whittemore was the school's star lacrosse player, and a complete jerk. He and Lydia ruled the school, and no one said otherwise.

"Because she's hot," Stiles said shrugging. "Beautiful people herd together."

His eyes went wide in shock and embarrassment, as he looked directly at me with raised hands. "Not that you're ugly because you're not with them, you know? I just mean that-"

I chuckled at his attempt at trying to spare my feelings, even though I was fine. "Don't worry Stiles, I know you have no filter when you're around Lydia. Plus, if I have to be around her to be considered pretty, then I'd rather not be."

I had let out a heavy sigh. Stiles had been crushing on Lydia for, well, forever. The girl across the hall had never even noticed Stiles, or taken one second to acknowledge his existence.

Poor guy wouldn't give up though. He had a plan. Apparently.
"Stiles, it's not going to happen. She's popular, and no offense, but you're not."

"So? I'll be the frog to her princess. Date Lydia, and I'll be made a prince," Stiles ogled as he stared at Lydia.

I had almost burst out in laughter, "You can't be serious? And since when did you want to be popular?"

"Well, I used to want to be," he grunted. "Until Scott over there scarlet-nerded me."

"'Frog to her princess'? 'Scarlet-nerded' you? Man, what are you on?"

"Adderall, mostly," he shrugged.

I laughed again, before turning to Scott, "Hey, Scott?" The boy was doe eyed, staring at the girl across the hallway. "Scott!" I shouted, and waved a hand in front of the boy's face.

"What? What?" he jumped, looking around the place.

"First off, you keep staring like that, and she's going to get a restraining order against you before she even learns your name. Secondly, you have practise . . ."

"Right," he trailed off. "Right, let's go."

The three of us walked side-by-side down to the school's lacrosse field, the fresh air blew through my hair and made me feel calmer and more relaxed, compared to how I had been feeling that morning.

The grassy field seemed dry in the cool weather that Beacon Hills had been experiencing. I tightened my jacket around myself, attempting to keep the cool air from freezing me solid. Don't get me wrong, I love the breeze, I just hated feeling like my skin was slowly freezing over.

"Hey, Riley, you never even told us how the doctors went," Stiles pointed out.

I shrugged, "It was fine. Got my stitches, pain medication and got out of there. No biggie."

Scott's face morphed into one of concern, "Are you sure?"

"Scott, you're the one who got bitten by a wolf. Not me."

"No wolves in California," Stiles added.

"Tell that to the bite in his side and the scratch on my arm," I said in a sing-song voice.

Stiles mock glared at me, rolling his eyes. "Anyway, Scott, man, we need to talk. If you play, I'll have no one to talk to on the bench. Are you really gonna do that to your best friend?"

"Hello? What am I then? Chopped liver?" I scoffed. Stiles threw a grin in my direction, before Scott replied.

"I can't sit out again. My whole life is sitting on the sidelines," Scott complained. He wasn't wrong, but that didn't mean that playing lacrosse was suddenly going to change his life.

Getting off of the sidelines in lacrosse didn't equal getting off of the sidelines in life.

"Poor baby," I pouted, pushing out my lower lip in fake sympathy.

"You're hilarious, Riley. This season, I make first line."

The three of us walked towards the field bench, where the boys spent most of the time during the games. I also sat there throughout games even though Coach told me not to. He's not very persistent, so I usually got away with it.

As soon as we were about to sit down, Coach Finstock walked over to Scott.
"McCall! You're on goal," he ordered as he threw a lacrosse stick at him.

When Scott caught the lacrosse stick he looked up at the Coach with a confused look. Hell, we were all confused as to why he was being put in goals. "I've never played."

Finstock just laughed, "I know. Scoring some shots will give the boys a confidence boost. It's a first day back thing," He hit Scott on the arm. Well, that makes sense I guess. "Get 'em energized, fired up!"

"What about me?"

"Try not to take any in the face," And with one more hit to the side of Scott's face, he walked off, and called everyone in to start the year's first training session.

Coach Bobby Finstock was not your average teacher, he didn't really care for the school's codes of conduct and such. He was a simple enough man, yet he always seemed to be annoyed at someone.

Plus, as well as coaching the lacrosse team, he was taking our Economics class this year.

"Harsh," I laughed to Stiles. "Poor, Scott. Kind of want him to do well this season."

Stiles swung a hand up and covered his heart, "Woah, what about me?" He gasped.

I bit my lip in thought, "Mmm, I guess you're chopped liver too," I chuckled.

Only moments later, the training session started, and the very first ball had already hit Scott square in the face. I gasped and Stiles grunted as Scott fell to the ground, as if in tune with the boy's pain. "Come on, Scott," I muttered under my breath.

Amazingly, the next ball which had come spinning his way he caught with ease. Both Stiles and I sat straight up, shocked at what we had just witnessed. It continued from there; ball after ball, landed straight into Scott's lacrosse net.

Coach Finstock looked even more surprised than us. Cheering erupted from the bench at every swish of the ball hitting strings. Everyone was getting so excited and hyped over Scott's sudden success. That was, until Jackson pushed to the front of the line, shoulders stiff.

"Ugh, great," I sighed. Jackson was someone who you didn't want to cross. He always had to win, and when he doesn't it's never pretty. So right now, Scott was probably in for trouble.

Jackson took a run up, jumped and pushed the ball through the air with as much force as he possibly could. Time seemed to slow as the ball flew through the air. The coach looked almost frightened, Scott seemed unsure, and Stiles and I were on the edge of our seats.

Finally the ball reached Scott, only to hit where every other ball had. Straight into the catch. The crowd had burst out into excited shouts, cheering Scott on.

With one swift movement, Scott turned and swung the ball over his shoulder with enough precision to have it land in the referee's own net.

Stiles and I ran up to Scott, congratulating him profusely. He almost fell over when I practically leaped onto him, embracing him tightly. "Scottie, that was amazing! Where the hell did that come from?"

"I don't know really," he laughed as he put me down. "I guess all that training finally paid off."

"Well, it's good to see you're actually enjoying playing now." I let go of him and looked around, until my eyes landed on the exact person I had been wanting to talk to. "I'll catch up with you guys after school, okay?"

"Yeah, no worries," Scott smiled

Both boys waved good bye and I returned it gladly, before I walked towards my boyfriend who stood on the other side of the field.

I strolled up to the boy, before balancing on my tip toes to kiss him on the cheek. "Hey, I tried to call you, what happened?"

He ran his hand through his hair, "Sorry, Riley, I had a lot on my mind."

"You know, you can actually talk to me about anything. Girlfriends can do more than just stand there and look pretty," I joked.

"I know," he smiled, before he leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips. "And thank you, but this is something I don't think you'd understand."

I placed a hand on each side of his face, looking directly at him.
"Please don't shut me out, Isaac. I don't want to lose you."

Isaac smiled sweetly, before he pulled me into a warm embrace. "I won't, it's just this one thing I have to deal with. I promise."

Isaac and I had been together for about a year and a bit now, and it had been really great. But, I always felt there was something he wasn't telling me, and I don't know what to think anymore. I want him to trust me, but I don't want to pressure him into telling me.

I hugged him back, breathing him in. He smelled like fresh grass and citrus, a scent I had come to love.

"Are you going to be at the party on Friday?" I felt him tense up at my words, causing me to let go and take a step back. "Isaac?"

"I don't know, Riley. I'm not exactly welcome on that team."

"Isaac, don't let them ruin this. I want to have a night out with you. Please?" I almost pleaded.

Just like Stiles and Scott, Isaac wasn't the best on the team, nor was he the most popular. But that didn't matter to me. He was sweet and treated me well, and that's all I wanted.

"Fine. For you. But you can't leave me alone with them," he chuckled.

"Yay," I grinned victoriously. "I won't leave you alone, I promise," I laughed, kissing him on the lips. "I'll call you later."

We said good bye, before I departed to attend my next class.

♡♢♤♧

After school Scott, Stiles and I headed out into the woods to search for Scott's inhaler. We hoped that since it was now daylight, it would be much easier to spot amongst all the plants and branches and such.

"Scott, what actually happened out there? No offense, but you are not that good at lacrosse." The three of us were crossing a river, when I lost my balance. Just when I thought I was going to slip and fall on my backside, Scott caught me. A glance at Stiles revealed he had reached for me also, but had not been fast enough.
"And you never had good reflexes. Thank you, by the way."

"You're welcome. I don't know what it was, back on the field. It was like I had all the time in the world to catch the ball. And that's not the only weird thing." We continued on through the trees, dodging plants at every turn.
"I can hear stuff I shouldn't be able to hear. Smell things."

"Smell things?" Stiles questioned, the doubt in his voice almost palpable.

Scott seemed to take a moment. Smelling things, I assumed.

"Like Mint Mojito gum in your pocket."

Stiles scoffed, "I don't even have any Mint Mojito . . ." But less than two seconds later, he pulled a single stick of gum out of his pocket, eyes widening slightly. "So all this started with a bite."

"What if it's like an infection, like my blood's flooding with adrenaline before I go into shock or something?" Scott said worriedly. He was such a hypochondriac sometimes.

"Seriously, Scott? I don't think wolves have venom," I muttered.

Stiles butted in, before Scott had a chance to reply.
"You know what? I actually think I've heard of this."

I raised my eyebrows at the boy, showing my lack of belief. "Oh, well do enlighten us then, Doctor Stilinski."

He just smirked, "It's a specific kind of infection."

Scott immediately stopped, "Are you serious?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I think it's called lycanthropy."

"What's that? Is that bad?" Scott started to look a little scared.

"Oh, yeah, it's the worst. But only once a month." Stiles had his hands on his hips, speaking with his most impressive poker face.

To be honest, he had me guessing for a moment. Once a month? Lycanthropy? I knew I had heard that word somewhere before. But where?

"Once a month?" I said aloud. That's when it hit me, and I began to laugh out loud.

"Mmm-hmm. On the night of the full moon." That's when Stiles began to mimic a wolf howling. Scott shoved Stiles, and the boy just laughed. "Hey man, hey, you're the one who heard a wolf howling."

Scott turned on his friend, standing in his path, "Hey, there could be something seriously wrong with me."

"There's definitely something wrong with you. Whether it has to do with that bite or not, well, the jury is still out on that one," I joked, hoping to at least make him smile. Stiles laughed. Scott wasn't as amused.

"Dude, you're a werewolf!" Stiles laughed, mock growling. "Okay, obviously I'm kidding. But if you see me in shop class trying to melt all the silver I can find, it's 'cause Friday's a full moon."

"Wait, isn't that the night of the party?" I asked, getting a bit nervous at the thought for some reason.

"He's joking, Riley. Anyway, I could have sworn this was it. We saw the body, the deer came running. I dropped my inhaler," Scott said.

Stiles shrugged, "Maybe the killer moved the body."

"If he did, I hope he left my inhaler. Those things are like eighty bucks," Scott mumbled slightly.

I groaned, looking around on the forest floor in hopes of finding Scott's inhaler. Instead of his medical device, however, I turned to see a pale man, dressed all in black watching us.

Why was everyone in this damn town so pale? Seriously.

I whacked Stiles, and Stiles slapped Scott's arm, signalling for him to get up. The man took his hands out of his pockets, sashaying towards us.

If he weren't creeping me out to the max right now, he would be kind of attractive. In that dark, brooding way.

"What are you doing here?" None of us said anything, we just stood there silently. "Huh? This is private property."

Stiles ran a hand through his hair, what little there was, "Uh, sorry, man, we didn't know."

"Yeah," I added on. "We were looking for something we lost the other night, but we . . ." The man raised his eyebrows. "You know what? Never mind. Don't even worry about it."

I froze up when the man tossed something at Scott. With his new found reflexes, Scott caught what the man threw easily. He opened his hand up, to reveal his inhaler. We all looked up, to see the man just walking away.

Weird. Definitely weird. Yet, very intriguing. And very familiar.

Scott started to walk, "Alright, come on guys, I gotta get to work."

But, once the man was out of earshot, Stiles stopped Scott from walking away, smacking his shoulder, "Dude, that was Derek Hale."

That's why I recognized him. The infamous Derek Hale.

"Oh my, God, it was too!" I almost shouted a little too enthusiastically.

"Yeah, you remember, right? He's only like a few years older than us."

"Remember what?" Scott inquired.

"His family," I declared. "They all burned to death in a fire, about ten years ago. It was all over the news."

Scott glanced over to where the man once stood, "I wonder what he's doing back."

Stiles just shrugged his shoulders, "Come on, let's go."

♡♢♤♧

Once we had finished our little bush hunt, Stiles had drove me to get my things from Scott's house, and then drove me home.

"Thanks again for the lift, Stiles," I smiled.

He grinned as I climbed out of the Jeep, bag in hand. "No worries, you know I'd do anything for you."

I cocked my head to the side, a cheeky smirk on my face, "Really?"

His eyes went as wide as saucers, "I didn't mean that in a weird way, just that . . . God, what is wrong with me today?"

I laughed at him, "Good night, Stiles."

"Good night, Riley."

I went up to the door to find it unlocked. Opening it slowly, I walked inside. All the lights were on as I heard someone in the kitchen.

On my way there, I could smell food cooking, and a smile immediately fell on my face. I dropped my bag and ran into the kitchen, surprising the person standing in front of the stove.

"Mum! I didn't think you were coming home until later tonight?"

My mom ran sales and marketing for a company, and was fairly high up, so every now and then, she had to go on business trips to present pitches to other companies.

My mother smiled as she looked down at me. "There was an earlier flight available, so I took it. I hope that's okay?"

My eyebrows creased, "Of course that's okay! I missed you so much."

She placed a kiss on my forehead. "I missed you too, my darling. Why don't you grab out some plates, and you can tell me about your first day over dinner."

I smiled and did as she said, happy to have her home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 1.2K 88
Rayne Stilinkski is a 15 year old girl who's brother woke her up to look for a dead body with their friend. Suddenly her friend gets bit and then bec...
32.1K 513 21
What will happen when a very unexpected surprise rises upon the pack and shocks everyone involved Will they be able to handle it? Or will it ruin eve...
105K 4.9K 61
โ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต, ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๏ฟฝ...
219K 2.7K 66
๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐„๐Š ๐‡๐€๐‹๐„. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...