Christina lukasiak(Dance moms)

By JayJayrock35

What If Chloe lukasiak has a twin sister who is the favorite? More

Christina lukasiak
The competition begins
Wildly Inappropriate
Cheerleader blues
Stealing the show
When Stars collide
Dying to Dance
She's a fighter
Love on the dance floor
From Ballerinas To showgirls
Cathy brings it on!
It All Ends Here
There's only one star
Season Two HeadShot
Everyone's replaceable
Return of the Candy Apples
Brooke's turning point
No one likes a bully
Brooke's back
Jill on the rampage
Bullets and Ballet
The Runaway Mom
Miami Heat Waves
Christi Pleads the 5th
Waiting for Joffrey
Abbygeddon
The battle begins
Night of the Living Dancers
I know what you did last competition
Christina has a secret
How Do you Like Them Apples?
Worst Birthday Party Ever!
Guess Who's Back?
Break a leg
Revenge of the Candy Apples
New Girl In Town
Solo Fever
Nationals 90210
Season three headshot
The Beginning to the End
Out With the old, In With the New
But I'm a national champion!

The Recital to End All Recitals

328 12 8
By JayJayrock35

Christina POV.

I woke up and did my morning routine, then I went downstairs, Mommy gave me my vitamins before handing me a plate of waffles.When Chloe and I got home from school, when got our dance bags and got in the car, mom drove us to the studio. We got out of the car, we got our dance bags and went into the studio into the dance den where we got ready.

"Come on, girls. Let's go, let's go, let's go! Starbound Nationals champion, congratulations!" Ms. Abby called.

The girls and I walked into Studio A and stood in a straight line in front of Ms. Abby with our moms standing in a straight line on the side.

"Give them a round of applause." Ms. Abby says.

Our moms clapped for us.

"Overall high score small group, beating Cathy. I am very proud. We also had a perfect score for a last minute solo." Ms. Abby says, smiling at me.

I smiled back as Chloe side hugged me.

"Now, let me get to the pyramid. I'm gonna start at the bottom. Paige." Ms. Abby ripped off the paper revealing Paige's headshot picture.

"You're injured. You're there because you didn't dance. There's nothing really to judge you on. Next...Maddie." Ms. Abby ripped off the paper revealing Maddie's headshot picture.

"I asked you to do a solo, you said no. People don't tell me no. That was an opportunity that you missed." Ms. Abby said.

"Next...Chloe." Ms. Abby ripped off the paper revealing Chloe's headshot picture.

"We wanted a clean sweep...Third place. The next time we come up against that kid, I want you to make mincemeat out of him. Do you understand that?" Ms. Abby asked.

Chloe nodded.

"Don't worry I beat him for you." I whispered in Chloe's ear causing her to smile at me, making me smile back.

"Next, Brooke." Ms. Abby ripped off the paper revealing Brooke's headshot picture.

"Brooke, we didn't get the bonnets till last minute. Your job was to get that bonnet, put it on Christina's head, and tie it. That was a crucial part of the routine. And you did it." Ms. Abby says.

Brooke smiles.

"And then...Mackenzie." Ms. Abby ripped off the paper revealing Mackenzie's headshot picture.

"Not only did you beat a boy, you beat two boys." Ms. Abby says, making Mackenzie smile.

"The first person on top of the pyramid is...Christina." Ms. Abby ripped off the paper revealing my headshot picture.

"She got her solo last minute, went on stage and nailed it and got a perfect score. So, congratulations!" Ms. Abby says.

The girls and our moms clapped for me as I smiled.

"The second person on top of the pyramid again, is Nia." Ms. Abby ripped off the paper revealing Nia's headshot picture.

Christina Nia
Mackenzie Brooke
Chloe Maddie Paige

The girls and I hugged her as Nia smiled.

"Nia, it doesn't always have to do with dancing, and the performance. It has to do with all the other stuff that goes into it." Ms. Abby tells her.

"Abby, Kendall deserves to be on that pyramid." Jill spoke up.

"Okay, first of all, you have to understand. Kendall is here because she is replacing Paige. The minute Paige is ready to dance, Kendall's out of here." Ms. Abby says.

"Well, you could've told me that three weeks ago, before we started." Jill says.

"Why?" Ms. Abby asked.

|Once again, Jill got a little spicy with me. Why does she think she could just walk back into my dance studio and get her kid back on the competition team? You walked out, you went to my enemy, you're gonna have to beg, Jill.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

Kendall was crying.

"She wins every number you put her in, but she's not on the team. I don't know what else to do, honey, I'm sorry. Because I would not have put you through this." Jill says to Kendall.

"Putting her through what? She just went to a competition and won a duet! She learned something, she was fabulous!" Ms. Abby yelled.

"She's a winner. But you still won put her on the team." Jill says.

"The "team" part, that's about commitment. And your mother's always ready to jump ship, just like she was just now. Understand?" Ms. Abby asked a crying Kendall, who nodded.

"I'm gonna tell everybody in this room, right now: I don't want any altercations, I don't want tears, I don't want screaming, yelling...This is a very big week. We are doing the 2012 Abby Lee Dance Company concert." Ms. Abby revealed.

Our moms smiled.

"It is not a competition. But it is equally important." Ms. Abby added.

|This is our opportunity to showcase all of of the dancers in the studio. They get to perform all of the routines that they've competed throughout the season. The concert is also a great opportunity for me to market my studio to the general public. Hey, I'm trying to get new students out of this.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

"We're going to be doing a routine. The routine is called "Light My Fire." And it's hip-hop." Ms. Abby says.

|This week, our group dance is hip-hop, and...I'm really excited, but...none of us can hip or hop. The only one who's good at hip-hop is Christina.|Maddie Ziegler|Melissa's daughter

"Now, Paige...it's been weeks. I think you are capable of performing in this hip-hop routine." Ms. Abby tells us.

"She has to get approved by the doctors, first." Kelly says.

"Absolutely." Ms. Abby agreed.

"But it's going to be eith the boot on." Ms. Abby added.

|I got strictly instructions from the doctor that she is to do no dancing until four weeks. We still have another week to go.|Kelly Hyland|Dance mom

"Kelly, you're an original member of the Abby Lee Dance Company. I would like to see some of your classmates at the show." Ms. Abby says.

"My God, I haven't seen them in 20-some years." Kelly admitted.

"I want those people to see that the Abby Lee Dance Company is still alive and healthy, and strong, and continuing to educate children." Ms. Abby says.

"Okay." Kelly says.

"Now, there's something else we're doing. There will be one person chosen from each age level to win a very generous cash scholarship." Ms. Abby says.

The girls and I smiled.

|This is the very first time that the Abby Lee Dance Company Parents Association has been in the position to give out scholarships to continue their dance studies.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

"Christina for the last part of the concert you're going to be singing." Ms. Abby says.

I smiled and nodded as everybody clapped for me.

"All right. Ladies, you're dismissed. Girls, spread apart. I'm gonna start this number right now." Ms. Abby says.

*Four Days to ALDC Annual Concert*

"One. Two. Three." Ms. Abby says.

|I want everyone in the audience to realize that these girls can do it all. So my girls are going to be doing a hip-hop routine. Whatever it takes, the Abby Lee Dance Company is a full-service studio.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

"And two, and three and four, and five, and six, and seven..." Ms. Abby says.

Christi POV.

"My girl hate hip-hop." Kelly says.

"Well, how do they know, if they've never taken ut?" Jill questioned.

"I love to watch Paige hip-hop, though, I have to tell you." Holly says.

"Paige is funny. She's like a wet noddle out there." Kelly laughs.

"So who are you gonna ask to come?" Jill asked.

"I have no contacts with sny of my alumni." Kelly stated.

"There's so many people who hate Abby that won't come back." I spoke up.

"Like, I'm gonna call them, and they're gonna be like, "Why in the world are you calling me?" Kelly asked.

|If I can't get people to come, it's going to be my fault. And my kids are going to be put at the bottom of the pyramid once again, for something I did. Why didn't she call them?|Kelly Hyland|Dance mom

Paige POV.

"Teachers told me that the day you got that boot on, you were doing cartwheels, you were doing teensy cause you were trying to do front walkovers in it. I rode the bus home with you, two weeks ago. And you were up and down and up and down and up and down that aisle the entire time, for three hours. Do you like having a vacation? And not dancing?" Ms. Abby asked.

I shook my head.

Christi POV.

"I don't really look forward to recital time, or concert time." Holly says.

"Me, neither." Kelly agreed.

"Oh, really? I love it." Melissa smiled.

"I find it to be an incredibly stressful and painful experience." Holly says.

"Ha! Me, too." I agreed.

"It's eight up there...I think I'd rather have a root canal." Holly says.

|The annual ALDC concert is exhausting. It's a time filled with highs and lows. We are all running on fumes.|Holly Frazier|Dance mom

Christina POV.

Kendall struggled to get on the "box."

"I can't get up there." Kendall says.

"Come on." Ms. Abby clapped her hands.

Kelly POV.

"It's not fair to my child. She can have a duet...and win, in a group, and be in a winning group...Has nothing to do with her talent, or her dancing." Jill complained.

"You left!" I reminded her.

"Yeah, we left. That's right. And we're back..." Jill says.

"So now you have to wait until it comes time for auditions again to audition again!" I remarked.

"Did your daughter leave the team to go out for cheerleading?" Jill questioned.

"She didn't leave the team. She asked for permission to go try out." I informed her.

"Oh, Kelly...you always have excuses why your kids get what they get." Jill argued.

"Going to a different studio, was totally different." I argued back.

"No, it's not!" Jill disagreed.

"Yes, it is!" I said.

"She went to a different studio, to be a cheerleader." Jill says.

"And she left for one week. You left for...months." I said.

"Well, it's not different." Jill says.

*Two Days to ALDC Annual Concert*

Christina POV.

"Come on, don't you watch any videos? Big! Move! Bigger! Why is Christina the only one giving me Big!?" Ms. Abby yelled.

|This week rivals any dance competition. This is our 2012 annual dance concert.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

"I expect you guys to bring something to the table." Ms. Abby says.

|This show is so important to me; it's a combination of my entire year's work. My reputation is on the line.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

"I'm trying to tell the whole city of Pittsburgh that you're great at hip-hop, and Christina's the only one that is great in this number. Start again, and I want you to sizzle. I want you to burn rubber across that stage. And I'm not seeing that." Ms. Abby exclaimed.

|Some of the students you're getting to see onstage at my dance concert you will see tomorrow on a Broadway stage, so it's very important that I show the city of Pittsburgh and the surrounding areas what we have to offer.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

I raised my hand.

"Yes, Starbug. You have a question?" Ms. Abby asked.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" I asked.

Ms. Abby pulled me side and looked at me confused.

"Is something wrong?" Ms. Abby asked, concerned.

"No, I just....I would really love for Chloe to be the homeless child in Trapped if that's okay?" I asked.

"Is that what you want?" Ms. Abby asked.

"Yes, Ms. Abby." I replied.

"Okay then Chloe will be the featured dancer in trapped." Ms. Abby says.

"Thank you Ms. Abby." I said, going back to the girls.

"Two, two, three, four..." Ms. Abby says.

|The doctors X-rayed Paige's foot and we were given permission, from the doctor, to walk. We were not given permission to dance. So my agreement with Abby was for Paige to do the dance from the waist up.|Kelly Hyland|Dance mom

"Six, seven, eight. Cross and hit." Ms. Abby says.

|One of the reasons I chose hip-hop was so that I could incorporate Paige. She can do all the upper-body movements, she can hit all the isolations.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

"I...am disappointed. I want something new, something innovative, something clever--if you're not gonna look hot on stage, I'll get somebody that will." Ms. Abby says.

|Abby is insane. I have to sat that our, you know, beautiful, graceful lyrical dancers aren't exactly the typical hip-hop prototypes.|Christi Lukasiak|Dance mom

"Payton! Is Payton here? Come in here!" Ms. Abby said.

|Payton is a long-time student at the studio. She is one of my best hip-hop students.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

Payton walked into Studio A.

"I'm teaching them a hip-hop dance. Seven, eight...one, two, three, four..." Ms. Abby says, as Payton started dancing.

"Do you see the isolations? Hip-hop-- she's listening to what I'm saying, and she did it, and you guys stand there and giggle. But you're the ones that get to go away every weekend. You're the ones that get a new solo every weekend. Would you like to be in our hip-hop dance for the show?" Ms. Abby asked Payton.

Payton smiled and nodded.

"All right." Ms. Abby says.

|Now that Payton's added to the hip-hop routine, thar just means that Leslie is one more addition to my week of hell.|Kelly Hyland|Dance mom

The girls and I started dancing again.

"Two, three, four and up...and exit." Ms. Abby says.

The girls and I exit.

"Breath...stamina...Let's put the blocks out for "Trapped." Ms. Abby says.

|These kids learn these dancers sometimes, in a day, and now they have to remember every dance they've done to perform in her dance concert? That's a lot to ask of these little girls.|Christi Lukasiak|Dance mom

"When we did the "Trapped" number for competition I called it "Trapped" cause that was the name of the music, and there's a little girl and she's homeless." Ms. Abby says.

|Christina came to me and asked me to switch her part with Chloe's. And I was so proud of that little girl. You know, I asked that kid to do a solo. And she said yes. She learned it in one day and nailed it while getting a perfect score on her performance.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

"I want you all to know, Christina came to me and asked me to switch her featured role for the Trapped number with Chloe's. So, with that said I'm giving this part to Chloe." Ms. Abby says.

Chloe smiled and hugged me. I kissed her cheek.

Christi POV.

"Christina asked Abby to switch Chloe and her out." Melissa says.

"For what?" I asked, confused.

"For this "Trapped" dance." Melissa replied.

"Why would Christina ask Abby to switch her part with Chloe's?" Jill asked.

"I don't know." Holly replied.

"Because Christina wants Chloe to be a featured dancer like her." I replied.

|I think Chloe is really excited to show Abby that she can dance a featured role, like "Trapped," and do it well. Abby's now giving away four scholarships to further your dance education. I think Chloe deserves a scholarship.|Christi Lukasiak|Dance mom

"Everyone's replaceable. Especially you." I said.

Christina POV.

|We were in "Trapped" rehearsal, and Miss Abby switched Christina and I'm parts, because Christina asked her to and now, I guess I'm the homeless child. So I'm kind of nervous but I don't want to not take that kind of opportunity.|Chloe Lukasiak|Christi's daughter

"And one...two, three..." Ms. Abby says.

|Since I did a last minute solo last week, I gave my trophy to Chloe because my solo was last minute and I think she deserved that ring over Justice. I asked Miss Abby to switch my part with Chloe in "Trapped," and I'm happy for her because I'm always getting the featured roles in dances so I wanted Chlo to have the same opportunities as me in featured dances.|Christina Lukasiak|Christi's daughter

We finished rehearsing Trapped.

"I didn't think that was too bad, Chloe. Good job." Ms. Abby praised her.

*One Day to ALDC Annual Concert*

We were at the recital having dress rehearsal.

|This is our 2012 annual dance concert. We have lots of routines, quick changes...My students need to be smart dancers.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

"Nia  look over your shoulder." Ms. Abby said over the P.A.

|I call all the curs from the Light booth in the balcony.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

"All right, let's go with this from the top." Ms. Abby says over the P.A.

|I'm wearing a headset, trying to communicate with Gianna and my stage crew. Everybody is waiting on my instructions on what move to make next. We have to get through the technical aspects of the show. The better the kids are when they come out, and the smarter they are, the faster things move. At the end of the dance concert, we are going to present these scholarships onstage. The kids are doing their very best to impress me right up to the very second that these scholarships are distributed.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

The girls and I are in the dressing room getting ready.

"Hey, hey, hey." Ms. Abby greeted walking into the room.

"I have red bra tops for the hip-hop number. And I have red hats. So you're gonna have to figure out how these stay on. Now, girls, they're calling you down to the stage right now for the hip-hop dance, so what we're gonna do is we're just gonna do it in this, and then, later tonight, we're gonna run it in costumes." Ms. Abby says.

The girls and I nodded.

Leotard:

Payton comes in.

"Did you run that already?" Ms. Abby asked.

Payton nodded.

"For lighting? Yes? So we're doing the hip-hop dance first-- hurry up-- throw a black leotard on, and your boots." Ms. Abby rushed her.

|I'm in 15 numbers this year, and every single number has a quick change. I don't get how Abby expects me to make it out in time.|Payton Ackerman|Leslie's daughter

"Queastion sbout the hip-hop dance." Kelly says.

"What?" Ms. Abby asked.

"I was under the impression that Paige was just gonna be doing upper movements, arm movements and stuff...well, obviously was not just doing upper movements, because she broke her boot." Kelly says.

|I'm rehearsing three shows in one day, and I am too busy for any mother or any kid to interrupt my plans.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

The girls and I went on stage to get ready to rehearse our hip-hop routine.

"Is anyone in "Children" in Elite Point"? Payton. No, that doesn't work. All right, I'm gonna need a minute to fix this, so let's just go with this hip-hop number. You're in the fire with all the smoke." Ms. Abby said over the P.A.

Once the music came on the girls and I began dancing.

Abby POV.

Leslie walked into the Light booth.

"Abby...did you see the line-up that Payton's in? She can't do that. No...(laughs) there's no way." Leslie complained.

"Can you take care of her? We understand; we're fixing it. But we can't fix it right this second. We have to wait till we have a break." I informed her.

"I get that." Leslie says.

"Everybody here is getting paid. " I said.

"I get that, but this is my schedule, too..." Leslie said.

"I know  but you shouldn't even be in here, cause eight now, you're wasting my time." I said to her.

|Leslie couldn't wait till I figured it out that we needed another number added in, so that Payton could make a change-- no.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

"This is just not about her, it's about all the kids." I said.

"No, it's about whether she can make it onstage in one number, that's what it's about." Leslie said, getting in my face a little.

"Well, she better make it onstage in one number." I said.

"Every other number? You have her in one number before that with ballet. I just came up and asked you to correct the line-up, that's all." Leslie defended herself.

"I kbow, but you have a smart-ass mouth..." I told her.

"No, I don't!" Leslie snapped.

"You turned it that way." Leslie said.

"You shouldn't be in here! This is off-limits!" I snapped.

"I got what I....got accomplished and now I will go." Leslie walked out of the booth.

"James-- "No parents"-- write it on there. P-A-R-E-N-T-S. Maybe she can figure it out. Ladies, I need to remind you...absolutely no parents in the Light box. Everybody up here is doing a job.. I'm serious ladies." I said over the P.A.

Christina POV.

The girls and I are on stage rehearsing the hip-hop routine.

"That was it, right there, that pod right. Paige, there's really not a lot of footwork. Now, if you can't do the inverting your knee, or the digging or the doubling, you can still do from the waist up. Payton's and Christina is really drawing my eyes downstage. I didn't even look at the boot." Ms. Abby says over the P.A.

Kelly POV.

I was sitting in the audience with the rest of the moms.

"Eh, but I'm not concerned about you seeing the boot, I'm concerned sbout the foot being broken in the boot." I said, looking up.

"Our agreement was she could dance from the waist up." I said.

"Well, them, just do the arms, Paige-- modify it, so when you walk out to your spot, at the beginning, let's take it from the top." Abby says.

"She looks like an idiot. You still have to bend. This is stupid." I said to Christi.

The girls continue to rehearse.

"She can't do that." I said pointing to the girls.

"No... mm-hmm. Don't do the feet, Paige, just do those arms big." Abby says.

"Is she still doing, like, where she kneels down and goes to push-up position and kneels back down and stands up and stuff? Cause that's all right on the part of her foot that's broken." I said.

|Kelly takes it upon herself to scream from the audience: "Paige needs to sit down! Her poor foot! She needs to sit down!" Well, you aigknow what? You can go home and sit down.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

"Go over there on that part, quickly. I have about two more minutes to spend on this." Abby says.

"I don't want you to have to re-do this whole dance. Paige just doesn't need to be in it. Am I allowed to come up there?" I asked.

Christina POV.

Paige walked off the stage.

"No,  I need to start again-- Paige? Paige?" Ms. Abby called from the P.A.

Gianna ran on stage.

"She said it hurts. She's sitting down. She can't stand up. We're getting ice." Gianna says.

|My agreement was for Paige to do the dance from the waist up. I mean, I had strict instructions from the doctor. No dancing for four weeks.|Kelly Hyland|Dance mom

Kelly POV.

I went to my daughter who was sitting down.

"I know you want to, but you-you can't injure like, it more, and not be able to do Nationals." I told Paige.

|I have to step up, being a mom, and Paige's health is way more important than being in a stupid dance.|Kelly Hyland|Dance mom

I picked up Paige and walked back to the dressing room and sat her down on a chair.

"Well, what do you want to do? Do you want to try to change the dance? Do you want to modify it? Do you want to sit in a fire? Do you want to not do it at all? Do you want to get a new boot?" Abby questioned.

"It's her year-end dance concert." Abby reminded me.

"I know." I said.

"I don't want her to spend the whole time sitting in the audience. So, you're find and dandy, and you can go out there, and you can do it, and the boot's supporting you, fine. If you don't want to do it at all, Fine. I'm okay with both, honey. I just don't have time to rechoreograph a dance onstage from..." Abby trailed off.

"Well, that's what I'm saying. I don't want to have to rechoreograh it. I just...And if it comes to you having to change everything, she might as well not do it." I informed.

"All right. On with the show." Abby says, walking away.

"Why did she practice it last night?" Leslie asked.

"Because, Leslie, she wad supposed to only dance from the top up, and be a statue in the back." I replied.

"Ao, why didn't she do that?" Leslie asked.

"I wasn't at rehearsal, and they were teaching her." I said.

"I was at rehearsal, and she didn't speak up." Leslie says.

"I said it once. And they told me..." Paige says.

"I didn't hear you. Why did she show up for the rehearsal if you knew that's the only number they were practicing?" Leslie questioned.

"Because she was supposed to be in the number, Leslie." I replied.

|Everybody knows that hip-hop is a really hard dance. You know, you're up, you're down, you have to bend, you know, bend the knees. You're hoping, you're jumping, and I'm a little surprised that she is still in it, being that Kelly pulls her kids out of...umpteen numbers, time after time.|Leslie Ackerman|Dance mom

"I don't....If she's hurt, why was she supposed to be in the number?" Leslie asked.

Why are you minding my business? Worry about your kid and stop worrying sbout my kid?" I thought.

"Because Abby wanted her in the recital. So, she was supposed to stand in the back of the number, and dance from the waist up at the fire." I answered.

"She was the Vivi." Christi spoke up.

"Are you one of the mothers that was in there videoing it?" Leslie asked.

"No, I was not." I replied.

"Okay, well, everybody else was, and if I would have known, I would have told you. I was there, videoing, so was all these other mothers. They would have told you." Leslie said.

|I was hoping to not have to deal with Leslie this weekend. I have enough pressure on me at the dance concert right now. You know I have a daughter with a broken foot. I have another daughter who has a bad back, and I just can't deal with Leslie right now.|Kelly Hyland|Dance mom

"She's not supposed to be dancing." Holly told Leslie.

"I get that, but I'm very confused after she was in the rehearsal last night. I don't get it." Leslie says.

"Leslie, it's none of your business what I do with my kid." I snapped.

"You know what, add that meeting to your list." Leslie said.

"You worry about Payton." I said.

"You need AA meeting, and now you need to go see a therapist. So you got two meeting that you should be attending." Leslie says.

"You're a fuxking liar." I cursed.

"Don't you write another lie. Go ask your daughter if she really pushed my...you lied." Leslie glared at me.

"No, I didn't. Go get my daughter, and bring her in here." I said, raising my voice.

"Yeah, and I did." Leslie said.

Leslie and I continue to argue with each other.

"Go ask your daughter if she pushed her." Leslie snapped.

|Kelly can never even elaborate on ehy Payton supposedly pushed Paige down. It's all lies. These woman ate brutal liars. They're liars.|Leslie Ackerman|Dance mom

"Let's go get them." I said, standing up.

"You're a liar. You're a liar. And Melissa lied." Leslie says.

"Leslie, shut up!" Christi snapped.

"Forget it! Let's go get them." I said, leaving the dressing room.

I started walking to the exit.

"Brittney, will you do me a favor? Go get Brooke and tell her to cone to my car." I said, walking away.

"Yeah." Brittney replied going to get Brooke.

I walked out the door and to my car.

|If Abby wants Leslie and Payton on this team, then she can have them, but I am not sitting in a dressing room and having somebody sit and attack me after everything I say. So, if Abby wants Payton, you can have her.|Kelly Hyland|Dance mom

I got in my car and was on the phone while waiting for my daughters.

Melissa POV.

I left the dressing room and went outside and ran towards Kelly's car.

"Kelly, where are you going?" I asked.

"What are you going to do now?" Christi asked.

"I'm going home." Kelly replied.

"What about Brooke?" I asked.

"I'm not doing it." Kelly answered.

"What? The recital? We'll call you after." I said.

"Can you please just tell Brooke to come out?" Kelly asked.

"Yes, I will." I replied.

Christi POV.

"I don't have a problem with the drama. But when there's fucking lies every other word out of her mouth, that's when I have a problem. Not one thing she has said has been true. Everything that you and I have said is true." Kelly says.

"I hope everybody does good." Kelly says, hugging me.

"Okay, we'll miss you, girl." Holly says.

"Okay, see you." Kelly says, getting in her car.

|You know, I don't need it anymore. So, you know what, she can have the upper hand. She got it. I'll leave; I'm done.|Leslie Ackerman|Dance mom

Leslie POV.

I went upstairs to the light booth.

"We have a really big problem. Kelly and I kind of went at it, and she quit. And she took all big bags and left. So, what are we gonna do?" I asked.

|If Kelly has a tantrum, she needs to walk away and honor her children's contracts. They were to be there from beginning to end.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

I walked downstairs with Jill.

"I feel bad for the girls." I said to Jill.

|Tomorrow is the Abby Lee Dance Company annual dance concert. Kelly better have those two kids here...or else.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

Christi POV.

Later that night the moms and I went out for drinks.

|After I heard that Leslie wasn't gonna be back in the dressing room, and wasn't gonna be around me at all at the recital, I decided it was time to celebrate.|Kelly Hyland|Dance mom

|We're poring drinks, we're enjoying the company and the eye candy.|Christi Lukasiak|Dance mom

"What are you drinking there? Nicole for that?" Kelly asked.

Kelly and I both laughed.

|This actually turned out to be a really good night. We had fun.|Christi Lukasiak|Dance mom

"I don't think I can do any more shots." Kelly says.

|After the week we've had, we all just need to let loose. Thankfully, Leslie's not coming back.|Christi Lukasiak|Dance mom

Christina POV.

*Day Of Concert*

Mom, Chloe and I walked into the recital and went to the dressing room.

|It's the day of the concert, and we're all excited. I think, you know, I have little butterflies in my stomach for the girls to make sure that I can do all these quick changes. Very, very exciting day.|Melissa Ziegler|Dance mom

When Paige and Brooke walked in we cheered. I went over and hugged Brooke first then Paige.

"The kids would have been disappointed if your kids weren't here." Melissa says.

"That's why we're here. I was definitely not gonna let Leslie run me out of the group." Kelly says.

"She's too cabative and nasty all the time." Mom says, doing Chloe's eye makeup.

Ms. Abby walked into the dressing room.

"Brooke, get over here. I want to talk to you for a second." Ms. Abby says.

"I went to rehearse and you weren't around yesterday. Brooke needed to be here to run the cues. You can't let that happen again. If your mom gets in a fight with somebody, and she wants to leave, you need to say, "Let me stay for the rest of the time, and Dad can come and pick me up." Ms. Abby says.

"I wasn't gonna come today, and this is why I'm here. I didn't even think. I just left." Kelly says.

"It's very, very important that you be on the money today. Every dance aficionado in Pittsburgh is gonna be here. So, it's imperative that you step out there. And give me your best." Ms. Abby explains

|I am not going to let these crazy mothers get in the way of my livelihood anymore.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

*ALDC ANNUAL CONCERT SOLD OUT!*

|There are people lined up outside to get in. There could not have been a better turnout. There's s bit of a frenzy backstage with all these quick changes. I have an excellent crew, and the kids are thrilled to get onstage. I am not gonna let those mothers interrupt one thing during the show.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

Abby POV.

"And now, without further ado, I am proud to present the members of the award-winning Abby Lee Dance Company, in "Once in a Lifetime." I said through the P.A.

The audience clapped.

Christina POV.

Solo Costume:

I went onstage and smiled as the audience cheered for me.

This was my last minute solo and I was so happy to perform it again at the recital. After my solo I went back to the dressing room.

"Girls, please listen. There's a ton of colleagues that are dance teachers that I'm sure are snooping around and looking for ideas, so let's make sure that we get out there, and we do our very best. What about Paige? Paige, what's the deal with you? Are you ready to dance? Are you gonna do it?" Ms. Abby asked her.

"Yes." Paige nodded.

"You have to hit it hard. Show everybody that you can do it all. Get down there quick and make sure those hats are on tight." Ms. Abby says.

Group costume:

The girls and I were backstage waiting to be called to perform.

|There's a hip-hop number coming up. And for some reason, I'm just noth thinking of Abby as a Grand Master Slam. So, I'm really excited to see this.|Cathy nesbitt-stein|Dance Coach

The girls and I strutted on stage into our starting position.

|I told every girl in that hip-hop number, I wanted fire. What did I get? Luke warm.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

|And Nothing's worse than sitting and watching little girls come out who are incorporating their jazz and trying to call it hip-hop.|Cathy nesbitt-stein|Dance Coach

The girls and I ended our number in our ending poses as the audience cheered for us.

|I think that "Light My Fire" proved to Pittsburgh, if you want to learn hip-hop, don't come here.|Christi Lukasiak|Dance mom

I went back to the dressing room and quickly changed into my duet costume.

Duet costume:

David and I appeared on stage and got into our starting position.

I thought DD and I did a good job on our duet. When we finished the audience cheered for us. The girls and I are back in the dressing room.

"Girls! What are doing at there?" Ms. Abby walked into the dressing room.

"It was like, bum-da-bum-da-bum-da. It was like a contagion getting to that hit. The part I told you 5o work on didn't get any better. And the ending that has 6o really ne impressive--once you hit a note, the music, boom--don't move. Come on, let's go." Ms. Abby says.

|Chloe is playing the role that Christina usually has. She better step it up because that role is really important and this number is beautiful.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

"When you get out there, you need to convince everybody in that audience that you are homeless. This is your moment. Make it your moment." Ms. Abby tells Chloe.

Group costume:

|I kind of feel pressured for "Trapped" because I've been selected for the lead role. I only had a little bit of time to rehearse it, so I didn't want to be the one to mess up.|Chloe Lukasiak|Christi's daughter

"Let's do it." Ms. Abby says, leaving the dressing room.

Jill POV.

"We're having an issue." I said.

Kendall was crying while I did her hair.

"What's the matter, Kendall?" Kelly asked.

"I need to get ready." Kendall cried.

"Settle down. I know you're tired. We're all tired, sweetheart." I tried to explain to her.

"No, it's important to you!" Kendall says, ripping her hair.

"Why are you ripping your hair?" I asked.

"Because I hate you right now! I need to get dressed!" Kendall replied.

Christina POV.

|Christina giving the featured role to her twin sister Chloe in Trapped this week is kind of a catch-22. I'm thrilled that Chloe is finally getting this amazing role in a great dance, but on the other hand, Christina has already performed this role. And so Chloe is always going to be compared to Christina. So if anything goes wrong, Abby's gonna throw it back in her face like, "Mm. Christina did it better."|Christi Lukasiak|Dance mom

|Chloe does the lift, rolls over Brooke's back up to the beautiful arch, hold it, then down. I gave her a correction, and she did it. Thank you, Chloe.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

|I though Chloe was fabulous. And I think she deserves to have more lead roles.|Christi Lukasiak|Dance mom

The girls and I ended our group routine in our ending pose as the audience cheered for us. The girls and I went back stage.

"Congratulations! Ladies, Christina you ready?" Ms. Abby asked.

Dress:

Hairstyle:

"As ready as I'll ever be." I said, nervously.

"You'll be fine." Ms. Abby says.

I nodded and went backstage.

"Closing out our annual concert will be Christina performing "Fall Apart." That she wrote." Ms. Abby said.

I walked on stage and took a deep breath.

"You got this, Starbug!" Mom yelled in the audience.

I thought I sung good. The audience clapped for me as I walked off stage. I went back to the dressing room. Ms. Abby came in as the girls finished hugging me.

"Good job. Fabulous performance." Ms. Abby says to me and the girls.

"You put on a wonderful show, Ms. Abby." Chloe says.

"Thsnk you, thank you, thank you." Ms. Abby thanked her.

"It was great. They did a great job. There were outstanding from beginning to end." Ms. Abby says.

Jill handed her a bouquet of roses.

"Oh, thank you. Thsnk you so much." Ms. Abby thanked her.

"Sje really wants Kendall on that pyramid." Mom says.

|Jill, you know, you tried the whole gift thing with Abby before. Two dozen long-stem roses? Really? It's been a long few days. Like, you're really making me a little sick to my stomach.|Christi Lukasiak|Dance mom

"Congratulations to you all. Especially you, Christina. You sang like a true Rockstar. That's what doing a show is like." Ms. Abby says.

I think we mayb have gotten some new students from your performances, so I appreciate that. Remember, you're only as good as your last performance." Ms. Abby says.

The girls and I nodded. I changed my red dress into another red dress for the curtain call.

Dress:

Heels:

Hairstyle:

*Curtain Call*

Mackenzie walked on stage, bowed and blew a kiss at the audience. Kendall walked on stage, bowed and walked over to Kenzie and stood next to her. Paige walked on stage, bowed  and blew a kiss to the audience. Chloe walked on stage.

|Overall, I think our girls did a fabulous job in the dance concert. They had a lot on their plates. They stepped up to the challenge and they were beautiful.|Christi Lukasiak|Dance mom

Chloe bowed, blew a kiss at the audience and walked over to Kenzie and stood next to her. Nia walked on stage, did a pose and went to stand next to Chloe. Maddie walked on stage, did a pose and went to stand next to Nia. Brooke walked on stage with a slash around her and a crown on her head. I walked on stage a slap around me and a crown on my head, bowed to the audience and stood next to Brooke.

|Overall, I think the dance concert was a success. Amazing. I mean, Abby has amazing kids. And she's an amazing choreographer. She knows how to put a show together, that's for sure.|Melissa Ziegler|Dance mom

Ms. Abby walked on stage, waving at the audience as the clapped for her.

"We are giving away cash scholarships away to further your education. And this was decided upon 5he entire faculty. Our junior winner is Miss Christina Lukasiak." Ms. Abby called me up.

I was crying tears of enjoy as I walked up to Ms. Abby while smiling as the audience cheered for me. I saw my mom crying in the audience.

"I'm proud of you." Mom mouthed.

"Thank you." I mouthed back.

Ms. Abby handed my roses and hugged me.

"This will go to who the faculty feels is the most improved student in Abby Lee Dance Company for the 2012 season: Miss Nia Frazier." Ms. Abby says.

Nia smiled and walked over to get her award as the we clapped for her. Ms. Abby gave her roses and hugged her tightly.

|I am so happy that Nia won the Most Improved Scholarship. This, this is wonderful for her. This is the moment we have all been waiting for; that Abby finally recognized what I've seen all along.|Holly Frazier|Dance mom

"Thank you all for coming. We will see you outside. Thank you." Ms. Abby says.

The dancers and I waved to the audience as the curtain closes.

*ALDC CONCERT PARTY*

The girls and I took pictures with everyone.

|Cap off the evening with a beautiful soiree out on the veranda. And this is a highlight of the dance concert.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

Ms. Abby brung me over to a little girl about my age and her mother who wanted to meet me.

"Hi. Nice to meet you." Ms. Abby greeted.

"Miss Miller." Kaya said.

"Hi, I'm Christina Lukasiak." I greeted.

"Hey, nice to meet you. This Nicaya." Kaya introduced.

"Hi. You have a really amazing voice." Nicaya says to me.

"Thank you I've had training." I said.

Nikaya and I shook hands and smiled.

"We're looking for a new studio to compete." Kaya said.

"Where are you from?" Ms. Abby asked.

"St. Louis." Kaya replied.

"St. Louis?" Ms. Abby repeated.

"I think Nicaya had something to offer your team." Kaya says.

"Okay, we're having a little workshop at the studio. So ehy don't you come?" Ms. Abby asked.

"You can come take a little tour of the studio, and she can take class, and she can take class, and I can observe her during class." Ms. Abby says.

"So do you have room on your competition team for another dancer?" Kaya asked.

"I always have room. There's never enough students." Ms. Abby replied.

Ms. Abby took a picture of Nicaya and I.

|It's been an outstanding show. And now I want to sit back and enjoy my evening.|Abby Lee Miller|Dance Coach

There were some drama but I didn't let it bother me as I took pictures with my fans. we packed up and went home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 258 13
Maddie and Chloe were best friends. Until a new reality show tore it apart. Favoritism and inferiority will erupt between the girls. Read about the s...
6K 143 23
*FORMERLY DANCE BROTHERS* When Kendall's adopted brother comes to live with her and Jill in LA, everyone's lives change. New friends are made. Old ri...
115K 4K 26
It's Christmas time, and all Mackenzie wants is her family to stop bugging her about not having a boyfriend. Johnny needs a date to a dance, and has...
1.5K 47 12
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 the eldest Zieglers get favoured by their dance teacher over all others. The Ziegler Twins. Maddison and Makayla, or best known as M...