Mystic Obsession

Oleh tarawrts

Alvin Romano an Italian ruthless mafia and a successful businessman. A billionaire who is no less than an ani... Lebih Banyak

Disclaimer
Characters Description
Characters Aesthetics
Prologue
1. Fire and Water
2. First meet
3. Scary Night
4. Punishment
6. A letter
7. Trail room
8. His Family
9. The Gift
10. Unexpected meeting
11. The Slap
12. Mission
13. Caring or heartless
14. The kiss
15. Care
16. Endurance
17. Mysterious man
18. Breakdown
19. Madness
20. Truth or delusions
21. Ishita agreed to Alex
22. A Memorable Night |

5. The hideouts

16.4K 1K 93
Oleh tarawrts

Vote target 500+

Alvin’s pov

After playing with  that bastard Smith. I stood in front of her building,entering inside her apartment is no big deal for me, my company has constructed almost half of the residential property. I have hired the best engineers and workers from all around the world to get the contract easily and give them one of the best residential properties. Entering into the construction business was one of the most clever decisions of mine. My secretary suggested that I invest in this area so that we can get one of the safest places for escape and hideouts.

It's beneficial for my mens who are putting their life on stake for myself and my vision. Must be wondering how does it helps me,so every apartment is connected with the lift and for everyone there is only one door,but there is is secret door in lift which is hidden by a luxury high quality mirror, It pins with a special password and an identification QR code which is sent by my intelligence department and valid for only 10 seconds.

I was in my thoughts,when the mirror slid down revealing a big door,I entered the password and scanned the QR, I immediately received a code and I entered it in no minutes the door opened into a big room, which has all necessary things and a comfortable place for almost ten people. I stood in front of the door and it scanned my face,entering someone's house will still need my validation. I care for people's privacy and the next moment it turned around and I came out. The door closed again leaving no sign of a secret room or place.

I roamed in her apartment, damn her apartment was big,it’ll need a lot of cameras. She is a princess and of course she will have a big apartment. I entered her bedroom but I frowned when I found it empty. I heard some noise from the bathroom, thinking she must be inside. I should wait for her to come out but why is her room so full of lights? I turned off the lights and sat on the bed. After a few moments the door opened revealing my sweetheart. She was wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants,she was beautiful even in normal clothes but that morning dress was something else,it looked like it was made for her. She still didn’t notice me and I didn't like to be ignored, so I decided to get my attention.

“ Hello sweetheart” I said and the moment she noticed me,her blood dried in her veins, her eyes were driving from fear and somewhere I liked this. I liked how she gulped her saliva to keep her throat wet,which went dry due to fear. She looked around the room, maybe thinking from where I came. Her eyes met mine and it was the most beautiful thing I have ever witnessed in my life. Her dark brown eyes felt like an ocean to me and I found myself drowning into her eyes. Her long lengthy,dense eyelashes, she shut her eyes taking heavy breaths and her lashes touched near her cheekbone,she opened her eyes,i saw her Almond eyes had some moisture before i could figure it out it had already disappeared. She tried to run outside but her feet stuck into the carpet making her fall down.

She started crawling backwards while I walked slowly in her direction, giving her a proper chance to run. It’s fun when you catch your prey at the last moment when they are thinking that they are successful in escaping. Their expression is such a sight to see. Same happened with my sweetheart, oops no kitten, a scared kitten. I thought about calling her sweetheart for the rest of my life but she behaved like a scared kitten and I would love to call her that. It'll remind me of the effect I have on her and her mind.

I held her from her legs and pulled it towards myself, she was so close to me. Her breath was mixing in mine; her pure innocent eyes were inviting me to have her then and there only.

“ Why are you here?” She asked me, as much as I hate to admit that but yeah she is dumb but who cares she is mine, mine to love and mine ho devour.

“ Such a silly question you have asked kitten, but now you've asked so let me tell you, don't you ever dare to question me” I said in a stern voice, I know I have a soft corner for her but I will not let her question me, no one ever does that. She needs to be scared of me and my powers, I have got everything due to this fear and soon she will be mine too. Will be fuck, she is mine it's just she has to accept it today or in furture. The earlier she will get it the less she will suffer.

“ Listen, I didn't do it intentionally, he said he has childrens waiting for him at home” She told me in her trembling voice and by that I have guessed, what is our future equation going to be like, Angel and devil. Devil's Angel.

,

,

.

I took her to the bed but her stomach growled and she looked everywhere in the room but me. I smirked at her reaction. She couldn't eat due to fear. I asked her to cook something for us as I was hungry too and I know everything except cooking seems like I need a few classes. She moved to the kitchen while  she was busy cooking and cursing me under breath. Maybe I don't understand the language but I can guess the tone and emotions.

I was busy admiring her but a strand of hair was disturbing my view and was disturbing her too. I moved towards her room and started searching for something to secure her hair. I saw a rubber-like thing, I recognized it because Ava uses it too. I took it and moved towards the kitchen, I tied her hair while she got busy in cooking dinner. I was satisfied as she was already scared and soon I will get her. My fear is something that anyone couldn't get away from. She served dinner and I started eating, it was so delicious. Her hands have magic, I started eating, forgetting the world but I noticed she was not eating.

I asked her why she was not eating and she mumbled something under her breath and started eating. Soon, after we were finished, we came to the bedroom.

She wanted me to leave but I am not planning to leave this early. besides her numerous pleading I laid on the bed and I pulled her towards me. She fell on my chest and  my arms around her waist. I felt so calm and alive in her arms. It was a very different feeling. I can't describe it in words but yeah I am feeling this after so long or you can say I am experiencing it for the first time in my life. It felt so additive and pure, I felt like doing anything just to be in her arms. She brought peace to my heart, before that I never felt that there was a heart moin my body.

It's like beating for the first time, I never paid attention to my heart until today I got to know yeah heart exists in my body too. She was anxious in my arms but soon she will feel like me, she just needs to realise that she is mine. After a lot of struggle she fell asleep and I just stared at her beautiful face. That triangular mole is becoming my weakness.

I don't know when I fell asleep, I woke up with my phone's ringtone. I saw it was my right hand. It was almost 5 a.m., the time when AV changes in Alvin. Alvin, a hardworking businessman, the CEO of Romano group, the most eligible bachelor, Rude and cold billionaire. I saw her sleeping, her hair was all over her face, I tucked her hair behind. She is a heavy sleeper. I pecked her cheek. Soon you will be caged in my world, I Thought and moved outside of the Apartment.

I came to my mansion and changed into my gym wear, I went to my personal gym and started working out. Since I came back from her apartment I couldn't do anything. She is living in my mind rent free. Her innocent pure face, her deep ocean eyes filled with fear, I am sure she will look even more beautiful when I will see happiness in her eyes for me only.

I completed my workout, I came back to my room and went to the washroom. I took a cold shower and came to my closet all this time only she was in my mind and excitement to meet her again was just growing stronger.

I opened my closet when I saw my blazer which had her handprints. I touched it lightly making sure that the colour does not fade. I don't know how I felt myself smiling, this is just insane I smiled oh god this is something unbelievable to me but wait I slept too.

Did I just fall asleep in her arms easily, how is that even possible? I have insomnia and I barely get to sleep. This was something I was fighting with for years, I visited many renowned doctors but I never knew I am going to find my ultimate solution in her.

She is just a simple remedy to all my misery. I don't know but after meeting her I am experiencing positive changes, I am feeling like an alive human, although it happens only when I am around her but I am not complaining, to be honest I can be like this only for her otherwise I am the same ruthless Alvin aka AV for all the world. I don't want to be human in front of animals.

I moved to my drawer, I saw the beads of her dress. I took it in my hand and caressed it for minutes thinking how heavenly she looked in that outfit, no fancy dresses, no colour, no make up, just a simple white outfit and her long open hair and I felt I lost myself in her. Ufff kitten you will be my death for sure. I kept the beads back and changed into a brand new suit and walked downstairs.

I saw maids have already set the table but I don't have an appetite, I don't want to lose the taste of her food. She is the best cook, soon I will ask her favourite and I will learn to cook. I also want her to think about my food the way I am thinking hers.

I came out directly,I saw my car was already set to leave. I didn't waste any time as I have a lot of deals pending for today, I moved into the car and my right hand sat on the passenger seat. He handed me the tab which was carrying all the important details of my deals.

The driver started the car and soon the car was running on the streets along with the ten more security cars. I got busy checking the details and profit after signing the deal.

.

.

.

The car stopped in front of the office, and my secretary opened the gate without wasting any time. I started walking inside while he was telling me my schedule, I entered my private lift and he was blabbering non stop.

I couldn't focus because I was lost in my kitten, I got out of my thoughts when the lift opened. I walked into the cabin and he followed. He was done with his part, so I asked him to leave. I saw a bunch of files on my table which were demanding my attention.

Without wasting any time, I got back to work, I started checking the files and signing the necessary ones while declining the unnecessary ideas. I approved the funding of a few NGOs.

so, I can keep their mouths shut easily and few childrens will get a decent life. It is not something big I am doing but yeah I am grateful that I am helping a few chilerens, be it 1% at least they are getting a decent lifestyle. I approved the funding of 100 million euros. It's not a big amount but yeah a decent one. I heard a knock on my door, so I asked the person to come in. I saw a man in mid 20s standing in front of me.

“ Good morning sir, I am Aaran. Your new personal assistant, Mr. Bruno ( Alvin's secretary) appointed me” He said in a calm tone, he was looking sincere. I know him, he is one of the best employees, his performance is outstanding. No wonder why Bruno appointed her. I nodded my head while he gave me a few more files and took back the finished ones.

“ Sir this needs your attention, although you have a back to back meeting and this file can wait as we have enough time to approve this” He told me the gravity of the situation, I nodded and moved to the meeting room. Finally, I got a sensible and deserving secretary after so long, there is no one to piss me off more.

.

.

.

After back to back five meetings finally I got free, I couldn't help but think about my kitten and now I have lost my patience, the last thread of patience broke, I saw the time it was almost her time to get free from her college. I thought to meet her there and go on a date as I am a little hungry too.

I moved outside the building and sat in the car, the driver drove the car toward my desired destination. I was having an excitement in my body, excitement to see my kitten. The car stopped in front of her college and I came outside. I saw everyone was gawking at me, suddenly an urge grew inside me to throw them from the same building.

I can't bear this stare if it's not my kitten. Nobody has the right to stare at me like this but my kitten. I saw her coming outside, but once she noticed me she hid behind the tree. Poor girl had her palms visible which were resting on the trunk of the tree.

I chuckled at her stupidity and texted her, don't insult my capabilities by asking me how I got her number.

““ Tell me when you're done with this hide and seek, till then I can wait for you” she saw the text and then the stunt she pulled off I feel sorry for her and that supporting actor too, poor boy will die without any sin.

I saw her hugging him, while he hugged her back and she didn't stop him, she didn't tell him that she is mine, she didn't object to his touch but I object. She is mine, mine to touch and mine to devour. Before I kill this man infront of her I sat in my car and drove off.

The next chapter is updated on the scroll stack.

finally the Alvin's Pov is out. What are your thoughts on Alvin?

Please vote and follow 💗 :) and do comment your thoughts.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7.6M 228K 40
Alessandro Romano, a ruthless billionaire. For him money is everything. He is clever, cunning, and time-oriented person. Even if he was born with a s...
376K 33.9K 45
❛ The Dark love of Mafia's ❜ ✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and some are buried beneath their feet, some a...
2.2M 210K 65
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐒𝐬 π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ [DARK ROMANCE] She is Fire. He is Ice and together they are going to destroy everything that comes in betwee...
2M 124K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. πŸ”₯** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...