Double Trouble | Paige Buecke...

By UndercoverN_

A Nika Muhl & Paige Bueckers x two fem readers Alyssa Knight, the upcoming dual UCONN volleyball & softball c... More

Prologue
~ One ~
~ Two ~
~ Three ~
~ Four ~
~ Five ~
~ Six ~
~ Seven ~
~ Eight ~
~ Nine ~
~ Ten ~
~ Eleven ~
~ Twelve ~
~ Thirteen ~
~ Fourteen ~
~ Fifthteen ~
~ Sixteen ~
~ Seventeen ~
~ Eighteen ~
~ Nineteen ~
~ Twenty ~
~ Twenty-One ~
~ Twenty-Two ~
~ Twenty-Three~
~ Twenty Five ~
~ Twenty-Six ~
~ Twenty-Seven ~
~ Twenty-Eight ~
~Twenty-Nine~
~Thirty~
~Thirty-One~
~Thirty-Two~
~Thirty-Three~
~Thirty-Four~
A/N
A/N part 2

~ Twenty-Four~

2.6K 72 10
By UndercoverN_

November 5th, Saturday, 2PM

Maia's P.O.V

If you had told me three days ago that I'd be laying in bed with the worst of all migranes a day a stupid, sniffily nose, I would have laughed and then been mad for someone trying to curse me with being sick.

And yet here I am.

Paige was coming over after her practice, I had to force both her and Alyssa to actually go to where they needed to be and not miss because I had a simple cold. Paige still had practice, along with rehab after and Alyssa needed to support her team. I knew my girlfriends practice was over but she still needed to do her rehab so it would be at least another 45 minutes before I even received a text from her, which was why I was confused when I heard someone knocking at my door.

"Who is it?" I call out before coughing, groaning afterwards from the ache in my chest and head from it.

"Nika." The accented voice cuts through the door, making me blink. I pull the blanket I had over my shoulders before going to open the door.

"Hey." Nika grins slightly. The girl wearing some gray sweats, her Uconn practice shirt still on as if she had come straight from practice, and with the time on my phone, she would have to have.

"What are you doing here?" I question before stepping, obviously letting her come in.

Nika holds her hands up slightly, "I can't stay... Alyssa's game," She states to which I nod to, a hand coming to rub at my hand slightly, I'm just glad my nose was stopped up and not running.

"Paige wanted me to bring you some stuff she brought to practice for you, I get out earlier obviously so I offered to bring it." She states, handing over a white plastic bag that I just now noticed she had.

"Sorry to rush, but I'm already late for the game. I hope you feel better, I'll see ypu tonight." The Croatian grins as our double date at the movies had been turned into a simple house sleepover due to me being sick, I give a small smile back, covering my kiutb as I cough slightly. The foreign girl waving as she was already starting to get back to her car to make it to the volleyball gym.

I close the door, looking into the gifted bag I was given before laughing quietly. There was a wide variety of different cold medicines, a box of chocolates and some Gatorade in it.

"That girl.." I mutter softly, smiling at my girlfriends kindness, taking my time to look through the different medicines before deciding on a cold and headache reliever, taking two pills before grabbing the green apple Gatorade.

I had told Paige the night before that we were low on medicine when I first told her I was getting sick and that I needed to get more, I guess she did that for both Alyssa and I.

I sneeze, groaning at the ache that goes through my body from it, and silently cursing whoever got me sick. I had a feeling it was from my Psychology 203 class as almost half of the students were out this week.

"They couldn't have missed class before they got me sick." I mumble, annoyed as I move back to the couch, sitting on it and bundling myself in my blanket. The device by my side brightens as I shoot a quick glance to it, Paige should be done in about 20 minutes which means she should be here in about 40.

"I can take a small nap right?" I ask myself, cuddling more into the blanket as a shiver racks it's way up my body, laying my head on the armrest of the couch as I curl up. My eyes closing in an attempt to relieve the pain behind them and in my body even for a little bit.

_______

Waking up after a nap always through me for a loop, especially a mid day one, I could never tell in the beginning if I had been asleep 5  minutes or five hours.

But if the indication of water running was any indication and a humming female voice, I think its safe to say it was at least closer to an hour. My eyes opened in haze as I looked around slowly, blinking.

"Paige..?" I question, voice still rough with both sleep and my cold. Alyssa had given Paige her keys to let herself in, knowing that both her and I would be home with Nika and herself came back. The running water was turned off before footsteps made their way over to me, stopping at the back of the couch as I looked over. Paige's face softening as she gave me a small smile.

"Hi pretty lady... How are you feeling?"

"Not very pretty," I pause, coughing into my arm before adjusting myself into a more comfortable sitting position on the couch. "When did you get here? How long did I sleep?"

"It's three thirty, I don't know how long you were asleep but I got here maybe... Twenty minutes ago?" She hummed, a hand coming to lay itself on my forehead causing me to lean into the colder touch.

"No fever right now at least. Did you take some of the medicine that I had Nika bring?" My girlfriend's hand moves down, cupping my cheek. I just hum and nod and response causing her to laugh.

"Good girl," If I wasn't already flushed from being sick I'm sure .y blush would have been obviously emotional. I just stayed leaning into the touch before blinking as Paige moved her hand away, starting to go back to the kitchen. I followed the girl with my eyes.

"I made you some chicken soup, or at least started it. It's cooking now and then I was going to get into the shower while it finished." My girlfriend added, and I grinned at that before laughing.

"Miss Bueckers? Cooking?" I joke, adjusting myself so that my face was propped on the back of the couch, watching my girlfriend continue to work.

"I can cook! Nika and I didn't just starve before you, you know." She chuckles causing me to give a playful grin back before sneezing quietly. The noise still catching my girlfriends attention.

"Go back to sleep babe, I'll wake you up when I'm out of the shower and the soup is done." Her voice echoes from the kitchen to the living room.

"Okay... Thank you." I mumble, Paige echoing a 'Of Course' as I lay on the couch again, starting to drift off.

_______

Paige's P.O.V

"Who the hell.." I mutter to myself as I get out of the shower, drying my hair as I grab my phone, the device having gone off for the past 5 minutes with messages before a call came in. I blink  seeing my twins name.

"Open the door."  Her slightly annoyed voice fills the line, and my eyes widen slightly. I fucking forgot I took Alyssa's keys.

"Fuck, my bad. I was in the shower and Maia's asleep."

"I figured. That's why Lyz didn't call her," Her voice pauses slightly as I listen, "Babe, no you can not try to break down your door, not even when you're healthy."

I laugh at the volleyball players impatience, quickly getting dressed in a simple white tank top and gray Nike basketball shorts, jogging out of the bathroom door as I went to open the door.

"About damn time." Nika jokes walking in and I shove her, shushing her playfully before pointing to the sleeping brunette on the couch.

"My bad. My bad Romeo." My twin laughs, albeit quieter as she holds her hands up. I dab Alyssa up as she passes me, the injured girl going to sit on the opposite couch as my sleeping girlfriend, before I lock the door behind them. After that I go to check on the soup cooking.

"At this point, might as well just have you guys move in." I hear Alyssa laugh and I glance back at her, Nika looking at her as well. "I think you guys are here more than you're dorm."

I shrug laughing and I see Nika just smiling at Alyssa sheepishly.

"Both of our girls are here, can you blame us?" I comment, moving the soup and pouring some into a bowl as Nika just hums. "Can one of you guys wake up Maia for me please?"

"I got it." Nika says, taking the girls shoulder gently, I hear my girlfriend make a small noise.

"Hey Maia... Paige finished your food."  Nika says softly, moving to sit next to her own girlfriend as I walk into the living room, seeing my own sitting up slowly.

"Hi sleepy." I greet the barely awake girl, getting met with the sickly girl instantly laying on my shoulder as I sit next to her. "Hey, no, none of that." I say softly, joking as I love slightly causing Maia to groan quietly.

"You've got to eat love, what have you eaten today?"  The lack of response only fuels my worry and never dedication in getting the other to eat. "Alright, no. Parker, wake up come on." My voice gets a bit more strict as Maia rubs at her eyes, taking the soup with a small thanks before starting to eat. I kiss the top of her head as she grabs the spoon from my hand.

"Be careful not to get yourself sick, Geno would kick your asses and then ours." Alyssa comments? Grinning at me jokingly as I just shrug again.

"I have a sick girlfriend to take care of. It is what it is."

"You have a sleepy girl is what you have." Lyz shoots back, pointing at Maia whose eyes started to close again as she drooped slightly before jerking awake.

I move my hand down to Maia's face, rubbing her cheek gently. "Baby?" I smile slightly as the tired girl looks at me, "Can you eat for me ma? You can rest a bit more after."

Maia just nods, adjusting herself to be sitting more upright as she continues to eat, finally speaking, however her voice a bit more husky than her usual light cheerfulness from the sleep.

"It tastes really good, thank you P." I blush but also feel much ego swell a bit.

"I told you I could cook."

"Not too much on it now." Nika says and Lyz, her and even Maia start to chuckle, the sick girl herself giggling quietly.

"Yall are all messed for that." I join in with the laughter, hand coming to rest on Maia's thigh as she ate.

"Messed? Or truthtellers?" Alyssa states from her spot leaning on Nika, the athlete going swiping through something on her phone as my twin chuckles at her comment. I roll my eyes playfully.

"Yeah nah, you all are just haters."

"Haters usually don't buddy up and watch movies with their friends sick girlfriend." Nika laughs.

"Why did I get brought into this." Maia mumbles around a spoonful of soup making Nika laugh a bit.

"Nothing Parker, you know I love you. Sick and all" Maia flips her off causing both Lyz and I tilt start laughing.

"Yeah yeah, laugh it up now that you guys aren't on the end of it." My twin laughs, I glance over at my girlfriend who was putting her soup bowl on the table in front of her after finishing. I adjust myself on the couch, laying my back against the arm rest and pulling Maia's shirt slightly. The brunette glances at me.

"Do you wanna lay back down?" I ask softly, motioning towards my chest which she nods to but I see the hesitation in her eyes, "You okay baby?"

"I don't want to get you sick."

"Girl," I chuckle softly, pulling her towards me again making the girl cuddle into to me and lay her head on my chest. I wrap an arm around her. "I don't care if you're sick or not, you're my pretty girl, and if laying on me helps you feel better while you're sick, my wish is your command." I joke, free arm pointing the remote at the TV.

"What are we feeling?" I ask, glancing at the other couple opposite of us, the two leaning against each other shoulder to shoulder. Nika peeks over at Alyssa's phone with a laugh as the younger doesn't answer.

"I don't know about you but Alyssa's last few videos have all been Disney movies and half of them are about Lion King."

"That sounds about right." Maia's muffled laughter comes from her as she continues laying on me, the girls shoulders shaking slightly as she stays curled on top of me.

Alyssa's face adorns a blush, putting her phone down with a small pout. Nika kisses her cheek, the Croatian still laughing. 

"It's cute ljubav, I'm sorry."

"I like simba okay? He's a comfort." Alyssa just mumbles to herself, bringing her knees to her chest as a laughing Nika keeps trying to apologize, however the laughing making those attempts harder as the girl can't get the full sentence out. Alyssa glares playfully at her but with a small smile, they were cute.

"Alright, disney movie marathon. Any objects to Lion King first?" I hear Maia mumble 'no' into my chest, the girls face half buried into me and also looking at the TV. Glancing over to my other friends, Alyssa's face lights up and Nika softly smiles for her.

"I'm taking that as a no."

________

BucketNIce stay at home date with my sick girl <3 and best friends being gay 10/10 would recommend again @AllAboutMuhl @YouHaveMaiaHeart @LyzBeHonest

Liked by @AllAboutMuhl, @HeyItsArnold,@LyzBeHonest and 75 others 

@LyzBeHonest Don't let the pose fool you, this was ten minutes before Maia was knocked out sleep 

Liked by creator

@YouHaveMaiaHeart LyzBeHonest Do I come when your sick and bully you? No

@LyzBeHonest YouHaveMaiaHeart No but your girlfriend reminds me every day I'm the group crippled so </3

@BucketNIce YouHaveMaiaHeart LyzBeHonest You are crippled and Maia, you're still beautiful ma <3

@LyzBeHonest BucketNIce gagging 

@IceIceBaby Who got you smiling at your phone like that when Maia is right next to you? Ayo

@YouHaveMaiaHeart IceIceBaby girl, you already know her edits LMAO 

________

N speaks!

Not proofread so if theres any typos lemme know and I can def fix those asap

College midterms are kicking my ass <3

ANYWAYS is there anything specific you guys want to see in this story??? I would say we're about halfway through, still have to get through Nika and Paige's season, and then a little bit of softball and of course some drama hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 506 18
Paige Bueckers the basketball phenomenon. Yea she's a phenomenal but what about her love life? Will she find love? Or will it find her? Maybe not she...
34.1K 653 15
elizabeth williams and paige bueckers had been best friends for as long as anyone can remember. however, paige makes a huge mistake, which costs her...
469K 7.9K 31
what happens if UCONN's most popular basketball player finds herself searching for one person in the crowd? Jules knew who she was and what she want...
88.3K 2.3K 22
{Girls need love} ★ "𝘚𝘩𝘦 was her person" Azaleeia production 2024, 💌; romance story+paige Bueckers