VULCAN

By arttjichu

"๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’“๐’–๐’๐’Œ" "๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰ ๐’•๐’ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’ƒ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’•... More

CHARACTERS
SYNOPSIS
EMPIRES OF INAMORTA
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
INTRODUCING OTHER EMPIRES OF INAMORTA
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN

VULCAN <3

269 19 41
By arttjichu

AN IMPORTANT UPDATE!!

A/N: Exploring New Realms: A Journey Beyond Inamorta

As we journey through the lands of Inamorta and its four kingdoms, I'm thrilled to announce the expansion of our world.

In this special chapter, we'll be venturing beyond the familiar territories to discover Two New Nations that will play pivotal roles in our unfolding saga.

As we delve deeper into the intricacies of Inamorta and its four kingdoms-Fire, Water, Death, and Lightning-let us peer beyond the horizon to discover realms unknown, hidden from the gaze of our familiar lands.

Beyond the reach of our nation, there exist other sovereign lands, each with its own rulers, cultures, and destinies.The Discovery of Ethereal EnclaveIn our journey of exploration, we stumble upon the Ethereal Enclave-a realm shrouded in mystery and wonder. Here, amidst towering skies and verdant forests, dwell kingdoms unknown to our realm:

1. Air Kingdom: Inhabited by people who excel in the art of air manipulation, flight, and sky-based crafts.

2. Forest Realm: A nation nestled within vast forests, where inhabitants are skilled in forestry, herbalism, and communication with forest creatures.

3. Crystal Dominion: A land known for its crystalline landscapes and inhabitants with abilities related to crystals, such as crystal crafting, healing, and energy manipulation.

4. Shadowlands: A mysterious nation concealed in perpetual twilight or darkness, with inhabitants skilled in shadow magic and stealth.

_____________________________________

Further revelations await us beyond the confines of Inamorta and Ethereal Enclave. Behold, the Sylvan Confederation-a union of kingdoms that safeguard the wilderness and honor the spirits of the land:

1. Frostfall Citadel: A kingdom where winter never ends, characterized by snow-capped fortresses and icy landscapes. Its people are resilient and adept at ice magic and survival in extreme cold.

2. The Crimson Kingdom:- The Kingdom of one and only "Red Moon" itself.

3. Ironclad Stronghold: A heavily fortified realm known for its iron mines and imposing citadels. Its people are master smiths and warriors, crafting powerful weapons and armor.

4. Thornwood Realm: A dense and enchanted forest kingdom filled with magical flora and fauna. Its inhabitants are attuned to nature magic, herbalism, and protective spells.

_______________________________

A/N:- So before y'all attack me, none of the pictures used here is mine! Infact not even a single picture used in this story is mine!

Got it all from Pinterest 😭❤️

And yeah, Altho I thought I will introduce all these Nations slowly in the story itself but it will take years to complete the book if I keep making it big💀

So, I explained it all in this part.

Also, I know Jisoo from being "The Cursed Princess" To "Water Goddess" might be a bit confusing. If you'll have any questions ask me....I can try to give a few spoilers altho I'm not really good in it?

SPOILER NO.1:- Jisoo is not just "The great Water Goddess" but something more too....
Y'all will scream at the top of your lungs when you'll know who she actually is🌚

Y'all can drop some of your predictions in the comments as we'll<3

-arttjichu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 1.7K 29
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’๐’š ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’„๐’‚๐’“ ๐’„๐’“๐’‚๐’”๐’‰, ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’๐’‘๐’‘๐’‚"-๐‘ฑ๐’Š๐’”๐’๐’ --- "๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’๐’๐’… ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’”...
4.8K 332 11
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’ƒ๐’๐’†๐’Ž ๐’Š๐’”," ๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’Š๐’… ๐’‚๐’” ๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’Š๐’, "๐’Š๐’‡ ๐‘ฐ ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’–, ๐‘ฐ ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Œ ๐‘ฐ'๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐’•...
48.5K 1.1K 12
"แด‡แด แด‡ษด ษชา“ ษชแด› สœแดœส€แด›s สŸษชแด‹แด‡ สœแด‡สŸสŸ,ษช'สŸสŸ แด‹แด‡แด‡แด˜ แดษด สŸแดแด ษชษดษข สแดแดœ" contain : fluff angst smut
7.7K 859 50
Cover by my loveโ™ฅ๏ธ @taehyungsufo Check out herโ™ฅ๏ธ " I แด„แด€ษด'แด› แด›แดแดœแด„สœ สแดแดœ แด‡แด แด‡ษด แด›สœแดแดœษขสœ สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ษชษด า“ส€แดษดแด› แดา“ แดแด‡ สŸษชา“แด‡สŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ.... Hแดแดก แด„แดแดœสŸแด… แดกแด‡ แด‡แด แด‡ษด สœแดœษข? I แดกแด€ษดแด› แด›แด...