NINE

Taehyung was in his room slumped on the bed feeling really uncomfortable, "My head and body are aching." He groaned as he felt his vision shook. He enjoys heat but the icy sensation that he was feeling was the last thing he'd ever wish for.

He knew something was wrong in his body. His vision zoomed in to the bottle of wine on his table.

Suddenly, when Irene entered the room, he's body immediately took action. As soon as Irene closed the door Taehyung moved to towards her to give her a passionate kiss but to his astonishment, Irene moved away.

Irene started speaking but for some reason Taehyung could not understand anything. Her voice was not clear to him and so was his vision. For some reason, he felt his lust increasing each passing second.

As Irene continued to speak, Taehyung pulled her towards him and claimed her lips.

Irene was about to say something to make him stop, but he took the chance to put his tongue inside her mouth. He played with her tongue as their kiss went deeper.

His body started heating up, which made him satisfied but also, he was getting aroused. And he hated it.

His lips muttered three words that he didn't know can make him lose control of his tolerance that he would always be proud of.

"You will be mine tonight."

He cursed before claiming her lips. A soft squeal escaped the girl's lips as soon as her lips were captured by his rough passionate kiss.

The night ended in Taehyung's bedroom, with him and Irene caught in each other's arms.

♔♔♔

Taehyung's POV:

I woke up alone in bed. I bit my lower lip in dismay that Irene already left the room.

Forcing myself, I sat down and leaned my back against the headboard.

The bedroom door opened and General Namjoon came in, holding a breakfast tray.

"Good morning, Your Majesty." He smiled brightly as he kept my breakfast in front of me."I thought I'll find Princess Irene turned into ash already. But she looks fine--"

"You saw her?"

"Few moments ago"

"Did you tell her anything?"

"No. Let's wait and just let her discover the truth herself. "

I started eating my breakfast as Namjoon continued,"Even when I was talking to her and mentioned about yesterday's night... she started blushing. She thinks that she'll now have some place in the Royal Family and Inferno palace."

"What a bitch."

♔♔♔

THUNDEROUS SOUNDS of footsteps from combat boots could be heard from the great hall where the prince of the castle was sitting on his black throne chair. The great hall was a rectangular-shaped room with a thick red carpet, a high ceiling, and glass windows with chairs on both sides. In the top-middle was the black throne chair that only the prince of the castle could occupy.

At that moment, the Prince of the castle had his chin propped on the back of his clenched right hand, his elbow resting on the armrest, and his eyes closed while listening to the incoming footsteps.

Alone in the great hall, it only showed how confident the prince of the castle was on his combat ability that he thought he didn't need the protection of his right-hand man, the commander of his warriors, to receive their uninvited guests.