EIGHT

Chaeyoung balled her fists after witnessing the scene before her. There was someone who had intentionally created a chaos on her brother's wedding. With her eagle like eyes, she was able to spot a figure holding a bow in his hands, who was now trying to flee.

Chaeyoung's expression hardened as She summoned her swords in both hands and followed the unknown man.

Jungkook, who was now standing outside the palace became paralyzed when he felt a sword being pointed on his neck.

"Who are you?"

He turned around to find a pretty woman looking at him with fierce eyes. He fell silent for a moment before smiling sheepishly.

A plant suddenly erupted from the ground behind the unknown man which made Chaeyoung narrow her gaze at the plant. The blossoming plant was breathtaking to behold. The kind of beauty that could make the one looking at it tranquil. However, Chaeyoung knew better.

Trying to play with me, huh!?

The plant moved towards Chaeyoung in a Speed of Lighting but Chaeyoung was ready with her sword. Her broadsword covered with flame cut and sliced every plant but however much she did, the plant kept on growing back as if it had an immortal form.

Meanwhile, the prince of decess Inamorta just watched the pretty girl fight against his poisonous plant. She was as dazzling as ever. With her sword and her graceful movement, she was practically dancing in the battlefield. Fascinating, yet fatal.

It didn't take long for Chaeyoung to realise that she has to kill the owner of the plant to win over.

Dodging the poisoned and sharp vines and roots, she made her way towards the man who was already looking at her.

Chaeyoung wrenched her flaming sword from the man and breathed a sigh of relief when she saw the poisonous plants slowly disappearing.

Jungkook who was now lying on the ground, just laughed after seeing the princess of Inferno Inamorta sigh in relief, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Princess Chaeyoung

Jungkook who was now lying on the ground, just laughed after seeing the princess of Inferno Inamorta sigh in relief, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Princess Chaeyoung."

Chaeyoung controlled her shock expression when she saw that the man's wound healing itself. And soon it changed normal as if he hadn't been wounded just a few moments ago.

Jungkook was immune to such flames and wound. Not because his blood had so much vitality that it could negate negative ailment, but because mortem elements was running in his blood. And there was nothing more lethal than death.

While, he was almost as powerful as Vulcan.The only person who has the ability to beat him easily was the one and only Water Goddess, Jisoo Coventina

After witnessing the man unaffected by her Flames, Chaeyoung had become flustered, and a brief panic arose in her heart.

Chaeyoung unconsciously took a step back.