Heartless Love

By _arywryts_

'Cold love is like a winter night without stars-Dark and unforgiving.' Yudhishthir × Ruhi S... More

Introduction
Asthetics and edits
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 (new and important)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
important!
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
epilogue
bonus chapter 1
bonus chapter 2
bonus chapter 3
book 2 of Mafia series

Chapter 46

25.3K 2K 257
By _arywryts_

Thanks for your sweet words guys. I was overwhelmed and I won't lie, I felt really good and happy. Thanks again. ❤️
Here's an early update and please guys don't forget to comment and don't forget to vote. I will be waiting for the comments. It's unedited!

ヾ⁠(⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙⁠)⁠ノ

"Don't go there." Eleven years old Yudhishthir ran behind a year old Ruhi, who was running here and there in the lawn of the Singhania bungalow. Ruhi giggled and Yudhishthir got hold of her pink frock which she was wearing. Yudhishthir made her sit on the ground and then made her wear shoes.

"You are really naughty Ruhi." He scolded her and continued,"You have become a big sister now, grow up. You behave like a kid, actually you are a kid." Ruhi was attentively listening to his words as if she understood what he was saying. Ahaan was born a few days ago and the Rathore family was visiting the Singhania's in order to congratulate them.

Thirteen months old Ruhi Singhania had everyone ready at her fingertips, she was the heart of her family. Princess of the Singhania bungalow. Yudhishthir sat beside her and took out a candy from his pocket for her.

"You liked it last time when you visited me, that's why I got it for you."

"Yesh yesh." She said in her baby voice and Yudhishthir smiled. He had always liked her a lot. But their moment was broken when four year old Abhay came and sat with them. Abhay looked at the candy in Ruhi's hand and then snatched it away from her.

A few seconds later two cries echoed in the lawn. One was of Ruhi, who was crying because Abhay snatched away the candy from her hand and the second one was Abhay's because Yudhishthir hit him on his head tightly.

Madhuri came running outside and took a deep breath after seeing the scene in front of her. She knew what happened.

She walked and sat beside the kids. Abhay tightly hugged her and Ruhi hugged Yudhishthir, who was glaring at Abhay. Yudhishthir turned his attention away from Abhay towards Ruhi and patted her back.

"Why did you hit him?" Madhuri narrowed her eyes mischievously at Yudhishthir and he rolled his eyes. "Your son snatched away the candy from Ruhi, I gave him his share but he is hungry every time. Just take him away mom. He made Ruhi cry." Madhuri smiled and picked Ruhi in her arms, who was sobbing by then. She kissed her head and said ," I wish I could make you my daughter."

Yudhishthir was continuously glaring at Abhay, who was wiping his tears. Abhay got afraid and hid behind his mother. Yudhishthir stood up and took Ruhi away from his mother's arms and walked away from them to another corner with Ruhi in his arms. He never spared anyone who hurt Ruhi, whosoever it was. He cared for Abhay but Ruhi was special.

"Here give this candy to Ruhi." Madhuri knew how close her son was with Ruhi. "Give it to your son, I will get my Ruhi another one." Madhuri shrugged her shoulders playfully and patted Yudhishthir's back and left both of them alone.

Yudhishthir again made Ruhi sit on the grass and took out the other candy from his pocket, which he kept in order to give it to Ruhi when he would depart from the Singhania mansion.
He opened the wrap and then made Ruhi hold the candy carefully. Yudhishthir wiped her tears and kissed her forehead. She was so cute.

Ruhi smiled and started having her candy. Yudhishthir kept his eyes at the surroundings so that Abhay won't come again and snatch away the candy from her hands. He was guarding her.

"Fhinish." Ruhi muttered and Yudhishthir took the straw from Ruhi's hands and wiped her mouth with his handkerchief. Unknown to them there was someone standing and admiring their moment. Madhuri smiled and clicked their picture.

ヾ⁠(⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙⁠)⁠ノ

"Fifteen, sixteen." Yudhishthir, who was twenty five then rolled his eyes and glared at Abhay. It was Suryadeep's engagement and he was getting irritated and bored. He made a eww face when he saw Suryadeep kissing Ishani's lips for a photograph.

"Suryadeep bhaiya is so romantic." Eighteen years old Abhay sighed and Ruhi giggled when she saw Yudhishthir's annoyed expressions and heard Abhay's comment. It was her fifteenth birthday and Abhay being Abhay was teasing her by counting her age at his fingertips and guessing when she would get married and have kids.

Abhay and Ruhi hi-fived and Yudhishthir wanted to smash Abhay's head on the table. "When are they getting married?" Ruhi asked Abhay, who sighed in return and said ," Do you think that they will tell me anything? I was not even aware of the fact that it's Suryadeep bhaiya's engagement today. Mom woke me up in the morning and gave me clothes to wear and when we reached here I got to know that my brother is getting engaged."

"Common Abhay bhaiya you are really dramatic." Ruhi pinched his arm and Abhay hugged her in return. They were really good friends unlike years ago. Yudhishthir closed his eyes in order to control himself. He himself wasn't aware of the fact why he was getting angry at Abhay.

In order to not create any scene, he shifted his attention towards his phone.

"By the way they should get married as soon as possible." Abhay said and Ruhi looked up at him. "Why bhaiya?"

"Because they will have a baby after a year and  we will get someone to play with, Ruhi." Ruhi smacked her forehead and again asked him,"Bhaiya how are you sure that they will have a baby after a year of their marriage? What if they have a baby after two or three years?"

"Nah, nah. I know Suryadeep bhaiya, he wants to get married as soon as possible and take Bhabhi with him." Abhay smirked but hid it by biting his lips.

Ruhi innocently battled her eye lashes and asked him ,"Where?"

"To the bedroom for making babies." Ruhi coughed at Abhay's blunt words and Yudhishthir glared at him. But Abhay remained unfazed and kept on smiling like a manic.

"Well there is only one person who can tell us when Suryadeep bhaiya is getting married." Abhay spoke after some time and Ruhi questioned him," Who?"

"Yudhishthir bhaiya." Ruhi looked at Yudhishthir, who was completely busy on his phone and was ignoring her and Abhay. She was afraid of him. If Abhay was not with her, she would have run away from there a long back.

She was upset with him. It was her birthday and he didn't even wish her. She felt sad. At least he could have said a small happy birthday to her. Everyone wished her in front of him but he kept quiet. Yudhishthir raised his eyelashes a little and saw Ruhi staring at him.
He knew she wanted to ask him something but he ignored her and stood up from there and walked away from them.

She felt hurt. His actions did hurt her.

R U H I

I picked up the shirt and walked out of the washroom. I shook Yudhishthir's arm and he woke up with a jerk.

"What happened Ruhi?" He asked me in his sleepy tone and I pulled his arm. "Are you in your mind?" He glared at me and I opened his shirt in front of his face and his eyes widened when he saw the blood stain.

"Who's blood is this?" I asked him and he answered,"I don't know."

"Is it yours?" I started examining him but he pushed me back a little and said ," It's not mine."

"Did you kill someone?" I don't know why but my heart started beating wildly at the thought of him killing someone. Yudhishthir first looked at me and then he looked at his shirt. He snatched away the shirt from my hand and I gasped.

"Why will I kill someone?" He was looking at the shirt with his jaw clenched and I felt a weird emotion in my stomach. Something was happening with me. I sat in front of him and slowly whispered,"I was scared."

"Why?" He asked me.

"Because I don't want to lose you Yudhishthir. I swear I can lose anything but not you." I wish I could confess my love for him. I could tell him that I loved him a lot and was waiting for him to fall in love with him.

He looked up but kept quiet as if he was reading me. As if he knew everything. My stomach clenched and I felt a cramp hitting me. An audible painful groan left from my mouth and Yudhishthir held my arm. Tears spilled out of my eyes but I was not able to understand what was happening with me.

"Ruhi, Ruhi." He patted my arm but something was happening. I wanted to say something but all I know is that I fainted in his arms.

Y U D H I S H T H I R

I wore my shirt and picked her up in my arms and walked out of the room. I laid her on the sofa and knocked on mom's room with shivering hands.

"What happened ,Yudhishthir." She asked me but her eyes widened when she saw Ruhi on the sofa as I pointed towards her. I could not say anything at that time. Dad was standing behind her and she quickly walked towards Ruhi.

"We have to take her to the hospital. She is not fine." Mom said hurriedly and I nodded. I was not able to understand anything. My mind and heart were stuck at Ruhi. What if something happened to her?

"She will be fine." It was six thirty in the morning and we were in the hospital. Dad stood near me and I nodded. We were in the VIP section and mom was sitting on the sofa, with Rupa maa beside her and Shyam uncle was standing with me and dad. Mom had called them.

"She was totally fine." I told Shyam uncle and he nodded. He looked worried. ,"We both were talking but suddenly she fainted. I don't know what happened?" Mom was consoling Rupa maa, who was crying silently.

I closed my eyes and the scene flashed in front of me and I opened them back again in a jerk. The OT's door clicked open and the doctor emerged. She said something to the nurse and approached us.

"She is totally fine. We have shifted her to the private room." I cupped my face with my hands and took a breath of relief.

"What happened to her?" Mom asked the doctor and the doctor became a little uncomfortable.

"She had a miscarriage." I forgot to breathe for a minute. I pulled my hands away from my face and looked at Rupa maa, an audible cry, had escaped from her mouth. Everyone was stunned and they were looking at me.

"I don't...know..an...ything." She was on pills how could she get pregnant? Did she miss her periods? Why did she not tell me? She asked me whether I wanted to be a dad or not on Abhay's engagement. Was she giving me hints?

"Mr. Rathore I need to have a word with you." I absent mindedly nodded. I followed the doctor and before she could I said," She was on pills." The doctor nodded and then said ,"Even if you were using condoms, there were still one percent chances she could conceive and the same goes for pills. They don't give hundred percent security."

"She is very fragile at this moment and moreover she is really weak. Please handle her softly and patiently. Stay with her because she needs you by her side." I nodded at her words and then went to the private room where Ruhi was shifted.

I entered inside and saw her awake. Mom and Rupa maa were consoling her and dad and Shyam uncle were also standing beside her. But Ruhi was lost. As if she was thinking something. Her eyes met mine and a tear rolled down making my heart itch. I walked near them and stood beside her.

"It's ok." I took her hand in mine and caressed it. Rupa maa wiped her tear and she feebly spoke ," I took three pregnancy tests in the morning but they were negative."

I looked at her shocked and so did everyone.
"How is it possible?" Tears spilled out of her eyes and I sat down on bed and hugged her. She hugged me tightly and broke down.

"It can be possible." I looked up and saw the doctor standing at the door. The doctor came inside and stood near me and Ruhi. "It happens. I explained the same things to him. Preventive measures don't avoid pregnancy hundred percent and the same goes for pregnancy kits. They are not hundred percent accurate. But now there is no need to think about it anymore and you should focus on your recovery Mrs. Rathore."

Who told that doctor to spill out everything? For God sake our parents were standing there. Everyone left us alone and I kissed Ruhi's forehead. "It's ok."

"Aren't you angry?" She asked me.

"I am not. Why would I be? " I wiped her tears and joined our foreheads. " I wanted you to be okay. Nothing else. We will surely move on from this. Don't worry I am with you."

•°°°°°-----------°°°°°•
My babies lost their baby... I am really feeling bad for them.

But everything will be fine soon.

850 + is the vote target. And lots and lots of comments. I am waiting.
------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 2.6K 15
Hey lovelies this is my first story on Wattpad please shower some love on it ❤️ ........story description - Ruhanika a kind , beautiful, generous ye...
1.2M 42.7K 45
𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 [𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱] 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘢�...
537K 19.4K 45
The story is unedited Abhimanyu singh rathore The CEO of Rathore and Co. The most eligible bachelor of india , 26 years old .Heir to the billion dol...
370K 21.1K 71
𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚕 𝙻𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚌𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 #2 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝙾𝚋𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝙾𝚏 𝙰𝚛𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚎 (𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚄𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚍...