The Birlas' - BHAVANA

By man1sh0

This is Part - 3 of a story that takes off from where it ended in The Birlas' - PARINAMA. It traces the life... More

DISCLAIMER
INTRODUCING THE BIRLA CLAN
INTRODUCING OTHER MAJOR CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
Chapter - 1 : A Brother And A Sister (Part - A)
Chapter - 1 : A Brother And A Sister (Part - B)
Chapter - 2: True Friend (Part - A)
Chapter - 2 : True Friend (Part - B)
Chapter - 3: Truth Revealed (Part - A)
Chapter - 3: Truth Revealed (Part - B)
Chapter - 4 : Plan Of Action (Part - A)
Chapter - 4 : Plan Of Action (Part - B)
Chapter - 5 : All Is Good In The Hood (Part - A)
Chapter - 5 : All Is Good In The Hood (Part - B)
Chapter - 6: Emotional Outburst (Part - A)
Chapter - 6: Emotional Outburst (Part - B)
Chapter - 7: All Is Well? (Part - A)
Chapter - 7: All Is Well? (Part - B)
Chapter - 8: Reactions Galore (Part - A)
Chapter - 8: Reactions Galore (Part - B)
Chapter - 9 : Head On (Part - A)
Chapter - 9 : Head On (Part - B)
Chapter - 10 : A Suggestion (Part - A)
Chapter - 10 : A Suggestion (Part - B)
Chapter - 11: Roohi's Reasons (Part - A)
Chapter - 11: Roohi's Reasons (Part - B)
Chapter - 12: Is That A Green Signal? (Part - A)
Chapter - 12: Is That A Green Signal? (Part - B)
Chapter - 13: Motherly Concern (Part - A)
Chapter - 13: Mother's Concern (Part - B)
Chapter - 13: Mother's Concern (Part - C)
Chapter - 14: Time Waits For None (Part - A)
Chapter - 14: Time Waits For None (Part - B)
Chapter - 15: Preparations and Photoshoot (Part - A)
Chapter - 15: Preparations and Photoshoot (Part - B)
Chapter - 16: Mystery Girl (Part - A)
Chapter - 16: Mystery Girl (Part - B)
Chapter - 17 : Stockholm Syndrome (Part - A)
Chapter - 17 : Stockholm Syndrome (Part - B)
Chapter - 18: Victim (PART - A)
Chapter - 18: Victim (PART - B)
Chapter - 19: It's Finally Time (PART - A)
Chapter - 20 : Mumbai Meri Jaan (PART - A)
Chapter - 20 : Mumbai Meri Jaan (PART - B)
Chapter - 21: Poppy And Ru (PART - A)
Chapter - 21: Motherly Face - Off (Part - B)
Chapter - 22: Aradhna and Neil (Part - A)
Chapter - 22: Aradhna and Neil (Part - B)
Chapter - 23: Kind of Confession (PART - A)
Chapter - 23: Kind of Confession (PART - B)
Chapter 24: Difficult Discussions (PART - A)
Chapter 24: Difficult Discussions (PART - B)
Chapter - 25: Point To Be Proven (PART - A)
Chapter - 25: Point To Be Proven (PART - B)
EPILOGUE

Chapter - 19: It's Finally Time (PART - B)

222 33 26
By man1sh0

In The Birla House:

Back home, Roohi was swamped with work and assignments. Soha was sweet enough to take a leave and help Roohi with her portion and projects. Roohi would have been a gone case if not for Soha's calming presence. 

Soha has always been very organized, and she made Roohi's life easier by helping her chart out a plan to get things done on time without taking too much pressure. Roohi was following that chart, and she was trying her best to get done with a lot of stuff before they actually started for Mumbai. 

They were all packed and ready to leave when they got informed that the schedule changed, and they will have to come after a week for some unforeseen production issues. They would have hated such a change in plans, but everyone just decided to make the most of the time they got unexpectedly. 

Abhir was the happiest of the lot because he was the one who was going to miss his family a lot. It was sad that he couldn't stay in Mumbai with his Di for longer intervals because of his exams and Inter college cricket tournament overlapping with the reality show's time frame. 

Once the exams finished, he will be occupied with practice sessions and then practice games. He was the captain, and he couldn't ditch his team for his personal reasons. They all planned meticulously to ensure that he visits them at least once a week after the exams are done, but he could barely be satisfied by the arrangement. 

His father always tried his best to be there for him during his exams. No matter how brilliant of a student he is, Abhir always got nervous before exams. He would definitely miss his Papa then. But he knew that the exams weren't finals, and he can still manage without his father, but his Di needed their Papa. 

With his mother's presence, it was important to shield his sister from her in every possible way. Abhir knew his father would protect his Di, but he trusted his Chachu a bit more when it came to shielding Roohi from Akshara Sharma. 

His Gramps would be travelling a lot, but he promised to be there for him during his exams. That made Abhir feel better and Abhimanyu felt relieved when he heard that. He didn't want his kid fretting for no reason. Anahita will handle him alright, but her schedule is not something they could rely on. Especially with Abhimanyu not around.

So Harsh's promise soothed Abhimanyu's worries more than Abhir's. Manjari has never been away from Harsh for 2 long months ever since they gave themselves and their marriage a second chance. But she wasn't bugged by it. Instead, she was looking forward to experience that phase of life. 

She was also very prepared to face Akshara after 8 long years and put some sense into her if need be. She got to know about the entire truth of Roohi staging an escape a lot later from her son which left her fuming. 

Only if she could have her way, Akshara would have never managed to be a part of this show. Manjari was that furious with that woman for insulting Roohi. Manjari, now, more than anyone else, wanted Roohi to win and make Akshara bite back her words. 

Neil and Aradhna are a different story altogether. They were making plans on how to make most of their time in Mumbai. Both professionally and personally. They have grown very comfortable with each other and absolutely couldn't do without talking to each other on call at least once a day, no matter how occupied they were. 

Everyone who knew them both could see the sparks flying and they themselves weren't completely unaware of that. But both had their respective pasts to blame for their trust issues. They both acknowledged the sparks but refrained from being more than friends anytime soon until they completely trust the other to bare their souls to each other. 

They knew they had a lot of talking to do before they even consider being more than friends. That understanding and maturity was the reason why they liked each other and were happy to keep that up.

Abhimanyu on the work front has been a beast to say the least. He was guiding Anahita and getting things moving in the hospital at express pace. He wanted to get done with as many follow up appointments as possible and also take care of the supplies for the next two months.

He refrained from rescheduling any more surgeries for earlier dates, to utilize this one week extra time because that would be unfair to the families. Heart surgeries are no joke, and he didn't want to take unwanted risks because of his personal commitments. 

So, with no surgeries preponed and not many scheduled, he concentrated more on duty division and administrative work that will come handy for Anahita in his absence. He also gave Rohan a short break while he was there because once he is off to Mumbai, Rohan won't be getting any off time. 

He didn't want Rohan to overwork himself and literally forced him to take rest for the few days he had in hand. He gave Anahita an off as well, so that they can spend some time with each other. That day, he stayed in the hospital through the night and day much to everyone's displeasure. 

It took Abhimanyu half a day to literally coax everybody back to normalcy. He kind of promised himself to never repeat that ever again unless in times of emergencies. He learnt his lesson quite well and his family made sure of it. His kids enjoyed bossing him and he didn't want to give them any more chances to do that. They can be very mean when they chose to. 

Akshara on the other hand welcomed Vikram home and treated him like royalty. Abhinav didn't even try confronting her or going against her wishes. His insecurities were too deep to consider anything of that sort. 

Vikram made her meet Anya JaiSingh and Akshara was impressed by her wit and spontaneity. She could clearly see Anya executing her vision flawlessly and she thanked Vikram profusely for finding her. She explicitly asked Anya to befriend Roohi and get into her inner circle as quickly and as stealthily as possible. 

Akshara didn't want anyone to doubt her intentions. She explained Anya in detail how she can actually win the hearts of the family. That was very important to maintain friendship with Roohi. All the things Anya described about Roohi, Abhimanyu and family based on her stint at Birla House, Akshara was sure that the family had a lot of control on Roohi.

Akshara was expecting a rebellious and vulnerable Roohi to contest the competition but here, the whole Birla Clan were turning their lives upside down to be there for her. That will just make things difficult for her, but she was determined that with Anya's help, she can make Roohi crack under pressure. 

The news about Abhir left her disappointed. Vikram found out that Abhir had exams and then a cricket tournament lined up at the same time as the show. That only meant that Abhir would hardly be around. Nothing was going as per her plan, but she was never the one to give up. 

Akshara decided to make the most out of Abhir's timely visits, which she was sure that he would be making. The family can't possible survive without each other. She understood that really well and she knew exactly what she was up against. 

But Akshara had an ace up her sleeve and all she was waiting for was a perfect opportunity to be able to wield it. That would shake things up for the Birlas and she cannot wait to see all the drama unfold. 

Anya also looked super excited by the entire arrangement. She was getting to have a boyfriend on her terms and a very interesting task at hand in addition to the job she adored. She was hell bent on proving that her impression of Roohi was right, and all the rest is just a facade.

Roohi's niceness and her bond with Abhimanyu isn't something she found easy to digest. She didn't even realize that she was actually jealous of Roohi but Akshara did. 

She kept mum about it because she wanted to use it as a trigger when time was ripe. Anya didn't have to know all her cards. Does she? Absolutely not. Anya just had to do as Akshara says and if she ever backs down, she knew how to get her way with her. 

Roohi was all pepped up to take on this new journey. The thoughts about Akshara and proving a point to her took a back seat in front of all the excitement she had for her career. She had put in some good hours into practicing and honing her skills. 

Her Guru, Mrs.Avantika Diwan helped her out immensely with everything she might need in the singing front. Just a night before they were set to leave, the entire clan gathered together, including Aradhna, Abhishek, Soha and her family. 

Abhishek has taken keen interest in all the security details both in Udaipur and Mumbai. With almost the entire family away, his responsibility to maintain things in Udaipur peacefully doubled up. He had to secure the Hospital, office, Birla House, Nanda house, Abhir's school and his practice grounds. 

If at all an enemy decides to attack, this would be the best time. So he had to pull his A - Game out. His commitment and close involvement almost made him a part of such gatherings most often than not. With Abhishek around, everyone was more relaxed mentally. Such was his impact on the Birlas. 

Aradhna has come to mean a lot to the Birlas in the recent time. She was the only friend Neil got home after he became responsible in life, girls and boys included. So, she was always treated very well by everyone. 

Soha and Roohi's friendship forced their parents to meet and maintain an amicable bond which wasn't really tough considering how lovely and simple Dev and Sonakshi are. 

Everyone together had a blast with great food, lots of dance and music as they wished Roohi good luck for her new journey. 

That one night, everybody let loose. They were all just genuinely happy for Roohi and heartfully wanted the best for her. Roohi couldn't have asked for a better 'GOOD LUCK' party even if she willed.

Everyone made her feel very special, and she was determined to return the favour by bringing home the trophy. 

What do you have to say about the Birla family and their way of dealing with the change in plans? 

How fruitful will Akshara's plan be? 

What's that ace she has been hinting at? 

Will Anya live up to her expectations? 

How did you like the family time? 

Do you think Roohi will manage to get them all a return gift in the form of a trophy? 

Well! Let's wait and see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 468 14
'The bleeding heart, The tearing soul and Brimming eyes' This is the definition of a broken individual when the heart suffers the lose of a loved one...
8K 785 14
"What Happens Now" was what had 𝗍roubled the Roy Choudhary's when Aniruddh 𝗁𝖺𝖽 brought Manorama as his second wife. "What Happens Now" that Anir...
2.8M 58.5K 50
[BOOK 1] [NOT EDITED] ❝if you were to describe me in one word, what would it be?❞ she had the perfect life, with ideal parents, loving family however...
161K 9.6K 41
The Abhimanyu Birla, who took up the responsibility of being a father for his three siblings when their father was busy abusing their mother falls ir...