Promise (Revali x Reader) (Re...

By mantafailure

(Y/N), the young prince(ss) and leader of the town of Zon'Hirith, has been chosen to be the fifth champion. O... More

A/N
🍃Vah-Windre🍃
🍃The Ceremony🍃
🍃Training🍃
🍃Music🍃
🍃I Won't Say🍃
🍃Not Outloud🍃
🍃Still Not Ready🍃
🍃Sleep Tight🍃
🍃Morning to Dawn🍃
🔥The Calamity🔥
⛈️Dark Ending: Spirits⛈️
FOR READERS OF THE OG
🍃Good Ending: Future and Past🍃
🍃A Bow and an Accordion🍃
🍃The Shore🍃
🍃The Bazaar🍃
🍃The Secret Stone🍃
🍃Snowflakes🍃
A/N: Sorry for the wait
🍃Jealous🍃
Help me with ideas pls

🍃The Eye🍃

35 0 0
By mantafailure

-Revali's POV-

"Just a few more hits and this Lynel is down!" (Y/N) cheered gleefully as we kept dodging the Silver Lynel's attacks.

There was a sighting of various monsters around Hyrule Castle, possibly a plan from the Yiga. We champions were tasked with dealing with said monsters. Of course, (Y/N) and I had to deal with the toughest enemy. A natural choice, seeing that I'm the best champion. Oh, and (Y/N)'s there too... a close second place.

"Not half bad, but not as mighty as me!" I chuckled slightly. The progress my Zonai had made on their fighting skills was obvious... and all thanks to me, obviously.

(Y/N) chuckled back as I managed to get a few good shots at the Lynel. With good aim, I managed to get a hit in the eye, leaving the beast stunned.

"Hey, remember that tactic we came up with while training?" (Y/N) said with that dumb look on their face. You know the one. The "I have a really bad idea that will work" look.

"Oh no. No way we're trying that stupid tactic again." I rolled my eyes as we both rushed at the Lynel.

"TOO LATE!" (Y/N) grabbed onto my leg. "Cmon, throw me!"

"This isn't gonna work... but whatever." I sighed and did so, flinging (Y/N) high in the air. They took aim, threw their boomerang towards the Lynel, and landed right on its back. The beast started kicking around, trying to get (Y/N) off its back as they hit it with their dagger.

I tried to get a few shots on the Lynel, but as I managed to deal the final blow... The lynel rushed towards me. I couldn't react in time to dodge out of the way.

But instead of hitting me... the Lynel fell defeated right in front of my eyes, managing to get a good hit on (Y/N), who was still on their back somehow, before collapsing.

"ACK!" (Y/N) winced in pain as they flung off the Lynel. Luckily, I managed to catch them in my arms.

"Are you alright?" I asked in concern, looking down at my Zonai.

"I... It's just a scratch." (Y/N) quickly covered their left eye with their hand. A small trail of blood made its way down their cheeks. It sent chills down my spine...

"Oh my Hylia..." I quickly swatted (Y/N)'s hand away from their eye to look at the wound. Thankfully, it didn't look deep enough to hurt their eye. "We... we need to go back. Now."

"Revali, I'm fine!" (Y/N) insisted, their hand landing back on their eye as they got off my arms. "But... fine. We're done here anyway."

-(Y/N)'s POV-

The walk back to the castle was... silent. I could tell Revali was worried and probably mad at me for being "reckless". I had to cover my eye the whole way through, which was annoying...

As we walked through the wide, long hallways that lead to the library, where we were told the other champions were at, I decided to break the ice.

"... are you okay, birdie?"

Revali stayed silent, his arms crossed and his gaze away from me, looking up at the sky.

"Revali..." I nudged him a bit. "Come on. I know you're mad at me, but-"

"I'm not mad at you, (Y/N)." Revali suddenly turned his gaze to me, his expression was stern, but his eyes were filled with worry.

"Really?"

"No... I'm just... worried." My Rito sighed, rubbing his eyes. "With the Calamity coming back in just two days... you can't keep doing your silly shenanigans in battle..."

"But... why not?" I tilted my head in confusion as we kept walking.

"Because I'm afraid you might get hurt." He stated sternly, his piercing gaze going right through me. "You cannot keep risking your life because of me, (Y/N)..."

"But-"

"No buts!" Revali quickly shushed me. "Promise me that. You will not keep risking your life if I get into a dangerous situation."

"I..." I didn't have a word in this, did I? "Okay... I promise."

"Hmm... good." Revali sighed in relief. I'm glad he's not worried anymore... although it's gonna be hard to keep that promise. "Now, let's hurry up."

-Revali's POV-

After we reached the library and (Y/N) got bandaged up and healed with Mipha, I was left to wait as they got treated by the Zora.

The only two champions in the library were Mipha and... ugh... Link. As long as I don't have to talk to him, I suppose I can tolerate his presence.

Luckily for me, Urbosa and Daruk weren't around. Mipha told us they had gone to explore the castle. So thankfully, no questions about me and (Y/N) from those two for now.

I sat down next to (Y/N) as they got treated. Mipha sat next to Link, as expected.

"This is a bad wound... I'm afraid I won't be able to fully heal it myself. It will require time to heal." Mipha stated as she wrapped (Y/N)'s eye with a cloth.

"Man... that's a bummer." (Y/N) sighed, scratching the back of their head.

"If only you hadn't been so reckless..." I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Hey, I saved you. You don't get to tease me!" (Y/N) nudged me playfully, causing a small blush to appear on my face.

"I see you two are getting along well!" Mipha laughed softly at our playful banter. I can't believe (Y/N) dared to act like that in front of... them. Especially in front of that stupid Hylian. Goddess, I can't stand him!

"Shut up." I grunted, turning my gaze away from the trio. "This is ridiculous-"

"Hey everybody!" Kass joyously waved at us as he and Teba entered the library. "Wasn't expecting company for my reading session today."

"It's nice seeing you all, champions." Teba said formally, his arm wrapped around Kass' shoulder. "Kass and I just wanted to kill some time... mind if we join?"

"Not at all!" (Y/N) smiled.

"It would be nice to get to meet you both... so it's fine by me." Mipha nodded.

Link nodded alongside her. Stupid Hylian... he can't even nod without looking like a dumbass...

"I guess it's not a bad idea..." I sighed, scooching over a bit closer to (Y/N) to make room for the lovebirds. I was trying to keep a safe distance from my Zonai to not get flustered at stupid stuff, but... that plan is thrown down the drain.

"So that was were you two were? Still exploring those sky islands?" I tilted my head with curiosity.

The conversation had driven my interest, surprisingly enough.

"Yes! It's really interesting to see those ancient ruins from up close... You see-" Kass smiled before he kept going on about what they found out.

But I wasn't paying much attention, though. My mind was set on (Y/N). I still can't get over how stupid the way they got hurt was...

"I could've done something about it. I should've done something!"

"... Revali? Hellooo?" (Y/N) waved their hand in front of my face, getting me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?"

"You alright, birdie? The others just left to go to their rooms." Their soft gaze lingered on my eyes, making my worries melt away ever so slightly.

"I... I just..." I couldn't bring myself to even talk to them. That wound in their eye was my fault...

"You don't have to tell me, if you don't want to." (Y/N) sighed softly, suddenly lifting me off my feet and into their arms.

"Huh?! Put me down this instant, you-"

"Oh shush. You love this." (Y/N) giggled as they led us to the guest rooms in the castle. They weren't very far. After a minute or two, we were already halfway there.

Thinking about it... We the champions spend so many nights here, it's like these rooms are our own. Huh.

"I... I don't." I pouted, trying to deny that I loved this. It's so embarrassing! And not to mention I should be the one carrying them...

"Mhm... whatever you say, dear."

-(Y/N)'s POV-

After we both settled in the room nicely and got comfortable, I decided it would be a great time to talk about... whatever is troubling Revali's mind. I don't like seeing my feathery boyfriend like this. It's weird that he decided to sleep in the second bed in the room...

"Psst... birdie, are you still awake?" I murmured, sitting up on my bed and lighting a candle.

"Hmmm... what is it..." My Rito stirred awake slowly, rubbing his eyes groggily. It was honestly kind of cute...

"Are you alright? You have something on your mind, don't you?" I walked over to Revali's bed, wrapping an arm around his shoulder. "I just hope he will speak this time."

"It's nothing..." Revali grunted annoyed. Still though, he got closer to me, ever so slightly. I could tell he was lying.

"Hm... don't lie to me." I nudged him playfully. "Is this about the fight?"

Revali stayed quiet for a few seconds, his eyes opened wide as if he was surprised I knew that. "How did you-... I shouldn't even ask..." He rolled his eyes. "It's just... that wound you got in your eye was my fault..."

"Your fault? How is this your fault?!" I was a bit confused, to be honest. This wound was just the result of a small mistake on my part.

"Because I could've done something about it!" His tone suddenly rose in volume. My Rito seemed angry at himself... I hate that. "You've risked your life for mine more times than I can count... So who's to say I couldn't have done anything to save you this time?"

"Birdie... are you seriously beating yourself up because of that?"

"Yes...?"

"Revali, you didn't do anything wrong." I sighed, looking down into his electric green eyes. "It's fine... I'm kinda glad you didn't put yourself in danger, though. You always get mad at me when I throw myself into danger because of you."

"I... I suppose that is true..." Revali sighed, leaning completely onto my chest. It was a cute sight... I kinda like this.

-Revali's POV-

The night went on quickly, the moon reaching its highest point in the sky as the clock struck midnight. (Y/N) had fallen asleep with their arms still wrapped around me, but I didn't care. This was too cute of a sight for me to move away from their embrace.

"Heh... looks like someone got really comfy..." I murmured to myself, looking up at my Zonai as their snores got a bit louder.

I am still a bit worried about them, though... That recklessness in battle could backfire heavily. The idea of (Y/N) doing something stupid during the battle against the Calamity is... terrifying to me. I just hope they learn from their mistakes this time.

But enough worrying... I should get some sleep too. It's not every night I get to sleep next to the fluffiest, softest Zonai in the entirety of Hyrule. I always feel energized after a night with (Y/N)...

Revali's health bar after a night with (Y/N) be like

A/N: Ok that last joke was shit BUT NEW CHAPTER YIPEEE. I originally had planned this chapter to be longer but I kinda got lazy and decided to split it into two parts to upload something. Sorry for not writing a lot lol

ALSO 3K VIEWS ON THE OG PROMISE LES GOOOOOOOOOO!!!! TYSM TO EVERYONE WHO READ THE OG (aka the better version of the chapters before the endings)!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

960K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
17.9K 355 7
Your (Y/N) McLean, Chris McLean's son, and your here to stur up some more drama, and have some fun with the old man. If you wanna see more, you've go...
3.2K 106 8
°Isn't the moon beautiful?° °Isn't the sunset beautiful.° They were the Sun that lit up the skies of her world, whilst she was the Moon that gave lig...
664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...