But Its Golden- Nika Muhl

By Avrils_girl

"I sigh really wanting to still protect my heart but Nika was stealing it" Hailey Bueckers is Paiges Bueckers... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Please Read!!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 1

2.3K 36 0
By Avrils_girl

(Haileys POV)

I do not know why I decided to choose UConn over Iowa but I did and there's no going back and Im sharing a dorm with my sister. It's just great.

Me and Paige get along pretty well ever since we have gotten older she just loves to tease me and it gets on my nerves. Especially since she's taller and older.

"Paige you are doing horrible without me." I quip looking around at the messy room.

"Shut up." She says.

After a while of organizing the room so my stuff is all unpacked me and Paige just talk.

"Are you going to join the team?" She asks.

"Well, that's kind of why Im here," I say.

"You know if you went to Iowa we could have played each other but you were probably too scared 'cause I would win." She says with a grin.

"Really?" I ask with a hint of sarcasm.

"I mean it." She says nudging my shoulder.

I roll my eyes and look down at my feet.

"When is practice?" I ask

"Tomorrow." She says

"But I bet Geno would let you on the team since you are a Bueckers." She says standing up from her chair.

"Where are you going?" I ask

"I was going to hang out with Azzi and the team wanna come with?" She asks.

I was just a little hesitant to meet the team so early and Paige could tell.

"Come on they will love you plus you haven't been the same since Caitlin Clark broke your heart," Paige says.

"Fine," I say getting up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 129 16
π”ž π”₯π”’π”žπ”―π”± 𝔱π”₯π”žπ”±'𝔰 𝔣𝔲𝔩𝔩 𝔲𝔭 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔒 π”ž π”©π”žπ”«π”‘π”£π”¦π”©π”© π”ž π”§π”¬π”Ÿ 𝔱π”₯π”žπ”± 𝔰𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔩𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔰 𝔢𝔬𝔲 π”Ÿπ”―π”²π”¦π”°π”’π”° 𝔱π”₯π”žπ”± 𝔴𝔬𝔫...
22.9K 595 18
When Nika moved to the US during high school, she never expected her life to intertwine so tightly with Lauren's. From the moment they met, there was...
101K 4.5K 21
#335 In Fan Fiction [01/06/16]
673K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...