Isekai dump

By suptch

crappy isekai MC's that don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot th... More

some synopsis on the possible
System
Avina
I'll just turn into an introvert
Konda Miki
Konda Miki pt. 2
What now? pt. 1
What Now!? pt. 3
What now? Pt. 2
I'm a noble now!; Cillian pt. 1
I'm a noble now!; Cillian. Ch 1.
Cillian's a noble ch. 2
Cillian, in the future, excerpt.
Cillian - excerpt - without edit
Alister's P.O.V. pt. 2
Prince Noe; The Tyrant pt.1
Prince Noe; The Tyrant pt. 2
Crown Prince Noe; The Tyrant pt. 3
Prince Noe; The Tyrant pt.4
Rewrite: Crown Prince Noe
Yano Nori pt. 1
Yano Nori pt. 2
Harem plot pt.1
Harem plot pt. 2
Harem pt. 3
Harem plot pt.4
Harem excerpts
Endo Kyou pt. 1
Endo Kyou pt. 2
Endo Kyou pt.3
Blue-haired Tatsuo pt. 1
Blue-haired Tatsuo pt. 2
Transmigrating into a villain? pt. 1
transmigration into a villain? pt. 2
Herrzan, your background adventurer pt. 1
Herrzan pt.2
Curiosity killed Mariko pt 1.
Curiosity killed Mariko pt. 2
Curiosity killed Mariko pt. 3
My owner's lover is a demon pt. 1 also A/N rant
born to them!
I isekai'd to turn into a simp #2
isekai'd to simp pt. 3
Three randos slip and get isekai'd
slip into threes isekai ch.2

I isekai'd to turn into a simp.

24 0 3
By suptch

A/n- wrote this quickly today, it's been on my mind for months, and whenever I pass the note about it in my docs. just to give the idea a sketch and form. I have to make a synopsis and title which, yuh.  okay..  irl time, made the title, kind of embarrassing, kind of amusing. The synopsis sucks but I didn't want to give much, pretend the future nonexistent story is just a cliche mutt. 

                                                                                               _

She blew on the steam from her fork and cheap noodles before taking a bite. Her body was languid and her legs crossed as she sat on her made bed and kept scrolling down on her phone. Reading and reading before the contents of her noodle cup were gone. She huffed, her nose dripping a little before taking a sip of the broth inside, her eyes peering over the cup searching for more words on her screen. Moving the cup away from her mouth she gulped on some air, unsure if this would help with scaring away the hiccups. She waited for a moment, took a deep breath again and then she hiccuped.

"Aw, man," she slowly put her cup down on her side table.

Last week she had only read five chapters before getting distracted with worldly affairs and losing the tab but tonight, oh, tonight, she was adamant about binging. There seemed to be 51 chapters and she was so far, only on chapter 19.

"The main character is such a cutie patootie!"

She shifted in her spot and squealed to herself, both her hands holding onto her phone, scanning the dense words of the web novel.

Usually, she read rofan novels but at the last second her finger slipped and pressed the story next to the one she was intending on. She huffed at the time and thought, 'why not.' The story was in her recommendations so it should've at least been in alignment with her taste.

The first three chapters were tragic, she felt tears leaving her eyes and faintly dripping down her cheeks before she wiped them away and sobbed dramatically in the safety of her room.

"Why? What the heck! That's so tragic, so-so... devious!" she smiled through her tears and kept on reading. She loved a story that made her captivated.

Here she was now, feeling doubtful about her tears of amusement from last week when she started to read chapter 27. The chapter changed her views on the character. She was slowly becoming enthralled with the protagonist. It was a click in her mind and then a shriek of laughter. She slumped on her back and kept reading.

The protagonist was your conventional-looking rofan male lead. Black hair and warm amber eyes with strong shoulders and a firm back, wearing fitted clothes reminiscent of what modern teen girls thought noble medieval clothes looked like. Well, it was a gander from both the cover she looked at and the slight descriptions of him in the story. He was described whenever he was taking down his lame enemies or when he crossed a mob character that shared the same sentiment about his beauty. On the cover, he posed with his sword, a sharp gaze surrounded by mystery and stubbornness?

He was making his way through a dungeon with an unfamiliar party of guild members. As she kept reading soon his party dwindled until there were four members including himself. The scene was set on a thin path of dirt and surrounded by ancient stone. The lantern, the short dwarf carried, barely suppressed the dingy atmosphere. With every step they took the flow of air that followed carried dust. At the back, a young woman with pointy ears tittered and bumped into her other party members occasionally. Her heart still pounding after the slight encounters and bad luck they faced. Her group of four had been a group of nine before. How could have this happened? It was the other adventure group. She blamed them. Both groups were meant to travel and hone the safety of the dungeon at the same time but something was amiss.

She stopped abruptly bumping into the group member that was in front of her when they both heard a cough.

"I think someone is there," she whispered and pointed into the dark over the group members' shoulders.

The dwarf that was one step behind the protagonist raised the lantern and peered as far as he could into the dark. The protagonist kept walking until his foot hit a shin.

"Help..." a horse voice begged.

The woman with pointy ears gasped when the rest of the group soon followed and saw the man sitting and leaning against the wall. He looked slightly injured but otherwise, there was no apparent danger or life-threatening injuries. He also looks familiar.

"Are you with the other group?" The dwarf asked firmly.

The man nodded weakly under the orange illumination. The fire in the lantern swayed its presence only reaching so far. He coughed again before weakly reaching for something on his side and bringing his palm up and out for everyone to see.

There in his leather gloved hand laid a small gem of aqua blues. It danced just as much as the fire in the lantern whenever the dwarf shifted his arm.

"Before you go on, take it."

"What happened to the rest?" The protagonist asked.

The dwarf with his hand still raised, rose a brow but still kept his attention on the armored man sitting by the side.

"The gems, the gems. I don't know." His voice was hoarse and his head shifted down staring at the single gem in his hand.

Both the young elf and dwarf stared at the man in perturbed bemusement.

"We should heal him," the elf said while leaning forward, her head hanging above the shoulder of her middle group member.

(The middle group member, who watched in equal parts fascination and slight uneasiness at the situation unfolding in front of them, shifted their feet but otherwise didn't say anything.)

"Okay," the protagonist said before leaning down and forward, his hand reaching for the other man's leathered shoulder.

"Wait-" she said but before she could insist on healing the man, she gasped with a recoil before watching in horror.

The man who seemed injured but otherwise perfectly healthy enough to live on took on an emaciated form. His skin shrinking in itself so slowly that looking at the transformation left you feeling gaping. The luster that wasn't thought of in his skin left and was replaced with a grey dullness and soon too was his hair. She could sense it in her birthright as an elf, that the energy was leaving him. She could feel that this was a healing spell but something was different. The protagonist turned around and looked at them, and when she met his eyes even when she was shrouded in the dungeons dark and faintly painted by the light, even when she knew he wasn't looking at her, she screamed. She recoiled again but this time not just in the face but with a step. The Dwarf also felt the unnaturalness of the spell and was shocked by what seemed abrupt.

"Young man, what was that, what was that?" He yelled and waved his lantern, his shout filling everyone's ears.

As the dwarf yelled with panic, and his pupils shook, his thoughts caught up and with dawning terror, the dregs of his horror returned and he took a hesitating step back.

"You, you-" he pointed a finger from the hand that clutched at the top of his lantern. 

"What have you done, the perversion of healing, the unnatural order of things," the shadows made by his beard and wrinkles stretched and shifted through his torn expression of fear.

He looked at the mummified body that was only a second ago talking and with a cold sweat, mumbled. "Do you have no remorse?"

The Dwarf heaved and then puked as if searching and looking for a way to get rid of the sensation he felt through his magic core. He heaved again and the sound filled their ears before a voice spoke up.

"No," his voice said matter of fact.

The protagonist shifted his weight on one foot and looked at the three surviving party members.

"There's no need to overreact."

At the statement the woman, the elf, whimpered and took another step back, making a berth between her and the rest. Her hand covered her mouth trying to stop her sobs. As if to push the reactions, he continued.

"I already did it."

The dwarf looked up, his eyes blown wide.

"Are you a heretic! No, no, this can't be." 

The more the dwarf lingered on the feeling of what happened before him the more gross he felt. He could taste it on his tongue, he could feel the way the magic took a form and cloyed around him as if a whisper. He now knew how to do it. He knew it. He took a step back, his hand gripping tightly on his lantern. At the dwarf's small retreat, the elf couldn't take it anymore and sobbed loudly, before running.

"Aldelaide," he choked out, his eyes still wide and staring after the darkness. His head shook in a small panic before he chased after. He too wanted to leave the protagonist behind.

"And what about you?" The protagonist stared intently and asked the remaining member.

"Huh, what?" The girl on the bed that had been reading asked herself.

"Why did he do that?" She scrolled down to see the big number thirty-four.

She hummed, wanting to know more but her eyes had started to burn from overuse, and was starting to feel tired. She turned on her side, resisting the pull of sleep, and scrolled onto chapter thirty-four with one hand.

"I'll just close my eyes, I'll come back to you, I promise, just ten minutes." She mumbled.

Yes, just ten minutes. 

synopsis: 

isekai'd to be simp. No way! She hasn't even read most of the chapters. It's fake, it's all fake. Then why is she feeling a sense of dread?  

"um, hi?" 

Those are the first words from her mouth when she meets the protagonist.  um... why?  Why did she greet the protagonist that way, or why did she get isekai'd? It doesn't matter, it already happened. It's happening.  

She already knows there's more to the story, she only wishes she knew from the comfort of her bed and not from acting like a simp.  

"Protagonist, please slow down?"  

a/n- I honesty think I've been influenced by the isekai's on wattpad. there's like different quality depending on the site, obvi. and different story cliches used and the way they are communicated.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 16.5K 39
||A/N: Will update from time to time. . . ( High chance of being discontinued.) || Credit to original artist- I've only made a pastel edit with it...
137K 2.1K 35
oneshot :p Request open :p Not much motivation but I still uptade sometime Boy x Male reader Girl x Male reader Nb x Male reader I also do FtM/DemiBo...
617K 25.8K 99
Honestly, I don't give a rat's ass about anything from the storyline. Those fucking capture targets are so damn stupid, falling for an idiotic birdbr...
277K 13.3K 96
"Aren't you tired of the way you live?" A voice inside of him would ask. "What can i do? I was born to live the life of a killing machine that dances...