SUPREME KINGS RAGE

Von OGO_Silence

The fans adore him they cry for him they sing his song but what happens when the hero they once loved goes to... Mehr

Preload
Info.Read
Chapter 1: Along
Chapter 2: Arriving
Chapter 3 & 4: Location
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8:
Chapter 10
Chapter 11: Enter The Poison

Chapter 9: D/D/D/D

57 4 0
Von OGO_Silence

Location: Sitri Residence - Kuoh - Night 

Situated in a rich neighborhood full of large houses and miniature mansions, a large incredible building that resembled the Hyoudou residence stood erected next to lesser expensive houses. Entering the house from the 3rd floor window a hallway manifested with many doors and decorations across each side of the hallway. Going near the fifth door on the left facing the direction of sunrise a large open bedroom opened to a view of a large super king bed with large drapes that fell to the ground and tucked themselves in under the bed sat a bespectacled young woman with a slim figure with short bob cut black hair and violet eyes, she sat in her evening gown looking towards the door but was suddenly distracted when she felt the need to sneeze.

Achoo! She went blowing into a handkerchief that was carefully stationed at the side of her bed. She wondered as to who may have caused her to sneeze but as she thought about it she came to the conclusion that it doesn’t matter as even an ant that she accidentally stepped on could have spoken her name and made her sneeze. Looking down on the bed lay many pieces of paper which had various information written on it and various charts which was passed her way due to the attack on Kuoh a day ago resulting in some of the main buildings being destroyed and needing reservation which would take a couple of hours to complete however the illusion still needed to be made so that the humans who were blind to the supernatural remained that way. 

Knock knock knock!

Sona: Who is it?

Tsubaki: It’s me Sona.

Sona: Oh do come in, Tsubaki.

The bedroom door opened to a shadow of a young bespectacled woman with straight black hair that extended all the way down to her knees with split bangs which slightly covered her heterochromatic eyes that gleaned behind her blue semi-rimmed glasses with square lenses. She wore a cute blue christmas Eeyore lady dressing gown and fluffy violet and brown slippers that matched the colors of her eyes. 

Tsubaki: Still going over the documents?

Sona: Yes, it's been tough trying to find space for which classes could continue whilst the construction is going on but..

Tsubaki: I don’t see a problem as we still have the underground classrooms.

Sona: That is a viable solution yet we would need permission from Rias or Sirzechs for the equipment which is stored down there to be moved somewhere else.

Tsubaki: What is down there?

Sona: There are a few magical items and furniture but I did hear she was keeping Gasper's coffin down there and somewhat of a beacon.

Tsubaki: A beacon, for what?

Sona: I don’t know, it was placed there long ago and has been kept a secret to many but if it doesn’t clash with my work then it can remain. However, I should be able to get a hold of Sirzechs in the morning to ask about this and see what he says for monday.

Tsubaki: Okay Sona, is there anything else you need from me whilst I'm here?

Sona: Ah yes that reminds me, have we managed to scout Issei’s team yet for the rating game coming up?

Tsubaki: At this moment we haven’t had much success as he has been switching members here and there but with the members who have participated the most we have collected a large amount of data which i will have for you as soon as you come down into the living room.

Sona: Hmm that sounds interesting, his team has risen significantly in the last few months from starting at the bottom and now standing in the top 15.

Tsubaki: Yes he has but most of the battles that he had were behind closed doors so not much was known of the battles however the last few battles have caused mass amounts of destruction. 

Sona: Yes, I did hear about it in the last battle report that the structure had slight issues in that last attack but we will worry about that when we face them unless you have a different plan as you rushed in here earlier.

Tsubaki: Oh that, I have received a message from Sirzechs pertaining to our match against team Gremory.

Sona: Go on.

Tsubaki: Sirzechs has announced that we shall have a friendly joust to prepare us for the battle with Issei. However to aid team Gremory they will have a couple more people introduced to balance things with the teams.

Sona: That sounds reasonable yet I think there will be a major shakeup very soon!

[Scene change - Hades Realm - Underworld]

Entering into a dark hallway that seemed to echo the cries of the dead as they tried their luck to pass through the large gates, Astrograph sorcerer lit the area as the other magicians and sorcerers followed close by wearing their protective gear and weapons. They have been down there for around 2 hours as due to the information coming in so quickly and having to assemble a team to plan for the mission whilst waiting for the gate to be completed. When they initially entered the realm they were met with small grim reapers guarding some of the entrances which the magicians battled through and managed to get to the area now which was around the corner to the gates of hades. 

Just on the other side of the wall is a giant gate standing as a colossal barrier between the mortal world and the realm of the dead. Fashioned from the darkest obsidian, the gate looms ominously, its surface marred by jagged spikes and heavy chains. Each groove and etching in the obsidian seems to whisper ancient secrets of the underworld, hinting at the unfathomable power that lies beyond. Adorning the gate are cruel spikes and thick chains, their presence serving as a stark warning to any who dare approach. The spikes jut out like the teeth of some primordial beast, gleaming malevolently in the dim light. Chains, heavy and rusted with age, coil around the gate like serpents, their links wrought with the suffering of countless souls trapped within the abyss. Rising on either side of the gate are pillars formed from the bleached bones of the damned. Skulls, rib cages, and skeletal limbs intertwine to create a macabre support for the gate, a chilling reminder of the fate that awaits those who dare to trespass. Each bone bears the marks of agony and despair, a testament to the eternal torment that defines the underworld. Illuminating the chamber are torches ensconced in sconces along the walls, their flickering flames casting dancing shadows that seem to writhe and twist with a life of their own. The flames burn with an otherworldly hue, casting a sickly pallor over the chamber. Shades of ethereal blue and sickly green mingle with the darkness, painting the scene in hues of death and decay. Their eerie light offers the only respite from the oppressive darkness, yet their presence serves only to deepen the sense of foreboding that permeates the realm of Hades.

Right in front of the gate standing at an unimaginable height stood a three headed monster crowned by snarling maws, each poised to unleash unspeakable terror upon any who dared to approach, it embodies the relentless force that bars entry to the realm of the dead. Its massive form looms ominously, casting a shadow that seems to swallow the very light itself, as if drawing all life into the abyss below. Chains, forged in the fires of Tartarus, bind Cerberus to its eternal duty, rattling with an ominous warning to any who would dare to challenge its authority. Its eyes, burning with a malevolent gleam, pierce through the darkness, surveying the souls who approach with a chilling intensity that speaks of centuries of vigilance. With each breath, Cerberus exhales a low growl that reverberates through the air like the tolling of a funeral bell, signaling the fate that awaits those who seek passage into the realm of death.

Astrograph: Okay just behind him is our target, Wolfsbane.

Timegazer: What do you mean the pile next to the door?

Stargazer: Yes, don’t you see the plants growing there?

Timegazer: Don’t treat me like im blind, I was just curious…

Astrograph: You two zip it, we have a mission to complete.

Stargazer: Don’t you think we should tell Lord Issei about this before we carry on?

Astrograph: I believe he would be fine with us conducting this mission as this would take some of the burden off his shoulders. Now Timegazer and Stargazer get into formation on either side of each other and when the mut has eyes on you initiate the summon. 

Star & Time: Right!

Both magicians sneakily walked out from the corner which they once hid behind at the time when cerberus had its heads turned away from the direction, the magicians sprinted to either side of the corresponding walls and continued walking forward to which the large dog turned as it noticed them as trespassers in this domain. The head on the right tilted backwards as it began to howl which was then followed by six portals appearing in front of it where large bony hands appeared clutching onto the ground as it began pulling a skeleton that dwelled deep in the portal. When it managed to pull itself up from the hole it came with its own Scythe whilst the other skeletons rose holding other weapons such as swords, bows and gauntlets which matched their skill sets and the life they once had.  

In total around 10 skeletons popped out from the holes and soon heard the central head of cerberus howl informing them to begin their assault in eliminating the trespassers from the premises. Eight skeletons began sprinting in the direction of the two magicians whilst one skeleton holding a bow and arrow waited with another one that wore a magician's robe. The s.k (skeletal magician) began silently chanting a spell then slammed both his hands on the floor which amplified the portals which they came from to the point where various other skeletons began crawling out such as miniature hell hounds and skeletons that adorned armor that rose from weak to heavy. The S.A (skeletal archer) pulled his bow back and let one loose which darted into the air where when it reached its peak it multiplied and darted in the direction of the magicians who at this point were near to the the center of the incredibly large room. 

When they reached the center they both stopped and stood still as if caught in a trance, they both looked at each other and let out a smirk before they let out a chant that would be the dawn of dominance from the Magicians. 

Timegazer: Swing, pendulum of the soul!

Stargazer: Draw an arc of light across the ether!

Time and Star: Pendulum Summon! 

As the two magicians stand in tandem, a colossal pendulum looms ominously behind them, its massive arc slicing through the air with a relentless, rhythmic motion. Each swing casts an imposing shadow over the scene, evoking a sense of impending power. With each pass, the pendulum's gleaming surface catches the ambient light, adding to its menacing aura. As the pendulum reaches its zenith, a surge of energy emanates from its center, crackling with arcane power. In response, a shimmering portal begins to materialize before them, its ethereal form pulsating with otherworldly energy. With synchronized movements, the duo channel their focus towards the portal, their intent clear: to harness the gateway's power for summoning forth beings of unparalleled might.

Boom! The portal which the two magicians were focusing on blasted open as it widened to the reveal of three different magicians whilst the last two who appeared from the portal looked identical to one another. The first to exit was Astrograph sorcerer with his large spear in hand taking the center stage then coming after him Chronograph sorcerer with his elemental blade. After the two sorcerers appeared from the portal a new magician appeared covered in a black mist that hid him from view, then after the mist had landed on the left side of the two sorcerers it began to disperse revealing the being underneath. 

Cloaked in flowing robes adorned with intricate runic patterns, she commands the elements with a mere gesture of her hand. Her eyes, sharp and piercing, betray a depth of knowledge that spans the ages, reflecting the wisdom of dragons themselves. Around her neck, a pendant pulsates with a faint, otherworldly glow, symbolizing her connection to the mystical beings she calls upon. With each incantation that escapes her lips, the very air crackles with raw energy, and the ground trembles beneath her feet. Yet, amidst the power she wields, there is a serene calmness, a tranquil demeanor that belies the storm she can unleash upon her adversaries. In her presence, one cannot help but feel the weight of history and the promise of untold wonders waiting to be discovered. This was one of the many magicians who lay in the long list of members in Team Z-arc Dragoncaller Magician. 

Then following the unveiling of the new magician a bright colorful light that released various colorful shapes such as stars and teardrops and as if teasing everyone around two identical hands poked out holding  jingling bell-topped hat to a motley array of dangling charms, then the beings leapt out of the portal in an exaggerated way putting on a show to the delight of himself before they both landed on the right hand side of the sorcerers who stood in the middle. The beings stand tall with a flamboyant flair, commanding attention with every movement. His attire, a colorful ensemble of mismatched patterns and vibrant hues, reflects his playful nature and love for spectacle. 

They exude an air of mischief and charm whilst his face was hidden behind a mask of mystique, this hinted at the many secrets and surprises the beings held awaiting to be revealed. With a flourish of his cane, adorned with whimsical trinkets and topped with a grinning skull, he orchestrates performances that dazzle and delight audiences. Each step he takes imbued with a sense of whimsy and wonder, drawing spectators into his whimsical world of entertainment and enchantment. As the master of ceremonies, Performapal Skullcrobat Joker infuses every act with his unique brand of magic, leaving a lasting impression on all who witness his dazzling displays. Both these magicians stood there with smiles on their faces as the many skeletons who once were running towards them now stopped as the power which these magicians released made them cower but knew that they couldn’t refuse challenging them unless they wanted to feel the wrath of Cerberus. The two arrows which still went in the direction of the two magicians standing on the sides were seen slowly disintegrating as they moved closer to the magicians until they disappeared into nothingness. 

Astrograph: Joker your abilities aren’t available at this time however with the blessing given by our leader, you shall rise and unleash the new power that will aid us in this battle.

PPSJ: On it.

Tapping into the ground Astrograph unleashed a earth shattering spell that went in the direction of both jokers. When it reached them it surrounded them and produced a large circle that enveloped them as the two closed their eyes as their bodies began moving whilst they went unconscious. They started to move and soon aligned themselves in a precise configuration that allowed them to unlock extraordinary creatures from a higher dimension. As they stood in front of each other a bright light came from the direction of their heart flashing a number into the sky which was chosen when they were embedded with their power, “4” it showed on both beams and soon the two two beings began violently glowing and shrinking until they became tow orbs, soon after this happened a large wormhole seamed to appear beneath them which was a strong indication that the criteria had been met to enter into the XYZ Realm. 

The power which the two souls held allowed them to overlay atop of one another and with swift and majestic movements entered the realm which was then followed by a large bang, this was then followed by a mystical figure full of elegance, they radiate an aura of profound wisdom and power. Standing tall, adorned in flowing robes that seem to shimmer with the ethereal glow of celestial bodies, Time Star Magician commands attention with every gesture. Their cloak billows gently, as if caught in an otherworldly breeze, while intricate patterns reminiscent of constellations adorn the fabric, hinting at their cosmic origins. Their face, partially obscured by a veil of starlight, exudes an enigmatic allure, drawing observers into the depths of their gaze, which sparkles with the brilliance of distant galaxies. On one hand, they hold a staff adorned with intricate symbols representing the passage of time, while the other is raised in a gesture of command, channeling the forces of the cosmos to bend reality to their will. With each movement, Time Star Magician weaves intricate spells that ripple through the fabric of time and space, shaping destiny itself according to their ancient wisdom.

Astrograph: Welcome Timestar, for you have once awakened to aid us in this battle.

Timestar: It is a pleasure to work with you two once again, however I do have a question for you.

Chronograph: Go ahead!

Timestar: Where is the supreme king and how is it that you have been able to summon me without the supreme king?

Astrograph: Ah, we have been blessed with the king’s power with us now allowing us to accomplish such matters without him being here!

Timestar: Okay, but where is he? I can’t sense his power anywhere.

Chronograph: The supreme king hasn’t fully awakened yet but by the way the cosmos flows it seems in due time things are about to take off. 

Timestar: Okay, finally my last two questions are if our master hasn’t fully woken up, where are the masters that we follow and what are we doing here facing this different dimension Cerberus?

Astrograph: To answer your first question, the supreme king stated earlier that he has found the other three

Timestar: Only three?

Astrograph: Yes, the last three as his closest companion has been with him for a long time now.

Timestar: Odd eyes is already here then that's good

Chronograph: Yes but he doesn’t go by that name currently and he is currently trapped inside what this world calls a sacred gear.

Timestar: What's a sacred gear?

Astrograph: We will explain later, what we need from you is to help us keep that mut busy until we get to the plant behind it, and remember this isn’t the same Cerberus that we faced all those years ago. This one is separate from that one but as we have learned through their journey of conquering other dimensions they originally tried and failed in conquering this one. 

Timestar: Okay enough talking lets do this!

The sorcerers and magicians began their assault running towards the small army of skeletons who chose to wait for the introduction of the new members. (WE all know you have to wait for the new character to get introduced and power up before combat) After they noticed that the magicians had began their assault towards them they also began running to them but before they could take another step they were sliced in half by the elemental sword held by chronograph and then binded to the ground as Timestar continued forward heading towards the Cerberus who stood at the rear. The two skeletons who waited in the rear also began their assault by quickly summoning more skeletons and shooting barrages of arrows which when they reached their peak split apart and started homing on to each magician who ran towards them. 

Astrograph: Timestar!

Timestar: Right!

Timestar magician began charging up a spell which then appeared at the tip of his staff, strong currents of lightning spread out of the staff and ran down the path until it struck the summoning holes which the skeletal mage made and destroyed them. 

Timestar: Is that fine?

Astrograph: Good use of the lightning storm, didn’t think you can use that still.

Timestar: Well it seems that the rules of spells have been bent and some that had harsh restrictions have been tinkled with. 

The S.M also began charging a spell which he let out a slight chuckle as he fired a large fireball which spread in the direction of the magicians resulting in Astrograph using one of his special ability “Stop watch” which froze the fireball allowing the magicians to step past the blast and continuing their assault. 

Chronograph: Dragon caller!

Dragoncaller: On it!

Dragon caller magician activated her secondary ability which targeted the two skeletons who lined up in front of the Cerberus and as soon as the chant finished those two began to morph slightly into that of a dragon which caused massive confusion on their side as they didn’t know what to do with the new power that they just gained. 

Chrono: Hmm, now go!

Dragon caller continued her assault as she quickened her pace and took over the lead from Astrograph, she went with strides of confidence heading towards them whilst powering up to deliver the final blow. The skeletons, who were unaware of the impending doom that was coming towards them, began rushing towards Dragon caller who grew in strength as the conditions were met. 

Dragon caller: Ignition Switch! 

Dragon callers power rose from what it originally was and seemed to double in size, she went towards the S.A who swing around a short blade that narrowly missed the dragon caller as she dodged, she then swung her staff towards the Archer who tried to activate their agility effect which allowed them to avoid an attack. Letting a smirk Dragon caller laughed as the staff which she thrusted hit the skeleton in the head before it completely exploded. The skeletal mage turned its head in confusion as it saw its friend begin to activate its ability which was seen by Dragon caller making her laugh even more as they were confused as to what happened. 

Dragon caller: That is my ignition effect, anytime i am in combat with a dragon my strength doubles allowing me to surpass the limits. 

The second skeleton understanding his predicament decided to end things on his own terms as he knew either way he would be killed once again. As the skeleton began running towards the magician but was interrupted when the giant paw of Cerberus came crashing down on the skeleton ending it's pitiful life as it growled in disappointment to the performance. The large three headed monster possessed for a second which halted the progress that the magicians made as it started to whimper slightly and then closed its mouth which gradually started warming up the surrounding area to temperatures of unimaginable heat. Then with a loud “blargh” large amounts of molten lava began spilling out of each mouth of the cerberus which began causing damage to the ground as it hit, the dogs power skyrocketed to to a new height which unnerved Dragon caller magician as this was power which they hadn’t experienced before but was reassured when the Three sorcerers cast a spell on the magician giving them a boost in willpower allowing the magician to carry on. 

Timestar: Okay now do we begin?

Chrono: Yup! you , me and Astrograph will buy Dragoncaller time to sneak behind and grab the plant. 

Astrograph: You ready Dragoncaller?

DC: Yup, Invisibility!

Dragoncaller’s body began disappearing as Cerberus looked in shock, shortly after Dragoncaller fully vanished from sight and moved away from the group which allowed Chronograph to take her place as they neared Cerberus. Chronograph then leapt into the air and was supported by Astrograph sending attacks towards the second head of Cerberus which caused the large dog to face the sorcerer, Timestar on the other hand directed his attack on the head on the left by moving further to the right leaving the middle head confused as to which direction it should follow as the three magicians spread out on the battlefield. When Cerberus finally made up its mind to attack Astrograph on the left who was the cause of this annoyance, it was stopped in its tracks again as it felt a sharp pain on its neck to which a large gash appeared spewing heaps of blood into the air. 

The large dog staggered back on itself as it screamed in agony but when it finally stopped, its eyes changed from that of a living being to that of an undead. The fire which burned let out a penance stare that looked at the souls which sat in front of them, although to most souls that would walk the lands to finally be allowed to pass to enter purgatory, hell or their paradise of choice. 

Astrograph: “hurry up Dragocaller, we aren’t here to kill the darn thing!”

DC: “I’m very close i just need to pull it out”

Behind Cerberus around 50 meters away Dragoncaller managed to sneak past the Giant dog by hugging the wall and remaining silent. However when Cerberus looked in the direction of Astrograph, Dragoncaller was just behind and felt frightened as she thought that the dog had spotted her. This was due to the way that her invincibility worked as it didn’t make her fully invisible but made a type of skin around them, like a chameleon that would blend into the background as she moved. When she reached the plant she thought about removing the invincibility however she got scared when she thought of the dog noticing her and attacking made her remain invisible and remain cautious as she got near the plant. She then put both her hands in the soil and dug up parts of it revealing the roots of the pants which she grabbed. When she did the invincibility began turning off as the plant began draining her magic which was then caught by Cerberus. 

Chrono: Dragoncaller?

DC: I'm almost there!

Timestar: You might want to hurry up and don’t turn around

When Dragoncaller heard that statement she quickened her pace in picking the plant as she understood that Cerberus had finally caught on to her plan. She started digging faster and faster as she now heard the giant steps slamming onto the ground causing her heart beat to quicken more than it had ever done. Astrograph and the other magicians continued to attack Cerberus to give more time to the Magician but the giant dog refused to take the bait and continued charging towards Dragon caller. Dragon caller grew tired of using her hands then decided to pick her staff which she turned into a shovel that she could use to dig up the plant and after one heavy huff she dug deep, then with a loud slam Cerberus reached the halfway distance between her and the magicians who now flew next to cerberus sending various forms of attacks trying to steer dog off track allowing the young lady to finish the task. 

“Aha” She shouted as she lifted the plant from the shovel and up into the air before turning around to see Cerberus charging behind her slobbering large amounts of lava and oozing dangerous amounts aura as it started changing directions quickly from left to right which frightened the magicians as they planned on not killing the mad dog which could cause high tensions with the devils and Hades and thus Astrograph looked at the other magicians signaling for the other two to initiate their part of the plans by heading to Timegazer magician and stargazer magician and getting out of there. 

Chrono: Timegazer, come on time to go!

Timegazer: Okay 

Timestar: Let's go stargazer!

Stargazer: what about..

Timestar: No questions, let's go! 

All the magicians were quickly enveloped in a dark purple mist that soon disappeared as they escaped from the realm leaving only Astrograph and Dragoncaller to finish off their end in escaping. 

Astrograph: Dragoncaller?

DC: Yeah!

Astrograph: Take a few steps back!

DC: But what about Cerberus?

Astrograph: Don’t worry about him, just walk through the portal and tell the others to fire!

Dragoncaller looked behind her to see a 7 foot portal that radiated Astrographs power glowing violently as the edges cracked the space around it. She quickly turned towards it and began running before passing through and ending up in the training room of the large Building which Issei bought not long ago. Waiting inside were the other major magicians all getting ready for practice as they lined up near the center of the room, they were then interrupted when Dragoncaller yelled out “Fire into this portal now!” in which they all acknowledged and started charging various spells and soon launching them in the direction of the portal with thousands of bright lights. Astrograph continued heading towards the portal but still kept in mind that he should try and time his escape when the beam came through the portal. 

Boom!

It sounded like an atomic bomb being set off the portal expanded as the cumulative amount of power that was sent through forced its way causing the various spells to go haywire shooting beams in all directions. Cerberus saw this and quickly stopped in its tracks when it sensed one of the shots coming towards its position which then resulted in the giant dog swiftly leaping backwards and avoiding direct contact. Following the first one another three were diverted towards Cerberus who continued to dodge until a black cloudy fog that rose from the earlier attacks which allowed Astrograph to escape through the portal but before he did so he waved his staff towards the giant door which after a few seconds of waiting slightly opened allowing some of the lost souls who waited for acceptance to rush through and escape to the other side. 

[Scene change - Sitri Hospital - Night]

Inside Rias Gremory's Hospital room, silence flooded around whilst the heiress rested in deep agony due to the curse embedded deep inside her heart. Small waves of the power of destruction pulsed from her body which slightly damaged the walls as cracks began to form from the roof with small patches of paint that fell onto the ground. Beside the heiress, on the nightstand on the left, sat a bouquet of crimson colored flowers that looked as if they were picked yesterday. On the opposite nightstand sat a jar of water and a full cup of water that remained untouched for the duration that the heiress has been in the hospital. 

When the pulse of destruction began subsiding and wasn’t causing much damage a bright light emitted around the room which then disappeared shortly revealing Astrograph sorcerer in his celestial armor holding a small package in his right hand which he then walked to the side of the nightstand that held the water in which he placed the the package next to it. On the package a small note was left which had a name inscribed on it “Sirzechs.” Following the gesture Astrograph looked at the young lady and wished her a healthy recovery before producing a different portal with what looked like a new aura as to disguise himself. 

[Timeskip - Gremory Estate - Early Morning]

Waking up in a luxurious royal room on the 5th floor of a mansion in the Gremory estate was Sirzechs. Sirzechs on the outside looked normal as he would usually would be but deep inside he was deep in thought as he looked back as to what happened the other day and what would need to be done to protect the people who lived in the underworld, yet nothing came to mind and resulted in the super devil staying up passed his usually time of rest as his mind continued to wonder at the time. He then got up from the bed he once rested in and went to the bathroom to start his daily routine which has never been broken in the many years that he has roamed the underworld. 
e3fmcjw3x1dvsla.

Whilst Sirzechs was in the shower the bedroom door rang as a female voice called out to the super devil requesting his approval to enter the room. The knocks continued to which each time nothing replied which annoyed the being behind the door resulting into them busting down the door and looking inside, standing at the doorway was none other than Grayfia the other half of Sirzechs who after looking inside and hearing the shower calmed down and sat down on the table nearest to the door as she waited for Sirzechs to appear to commence the daily duties. As she waited her right ear lit up as a small circle appeared which she promptly answered.

Grayfia: Hello mother.

Venelana: Hello my sweet daughter, how is the morning for you?

Grayfia: Well this morning looks tough following on from the day before as most of the council and other leaders are shaken up following the incident and have raised the threat level to maximum. 

Venelana: Ah yes I did hear about that, and how is my son doing?

Grayfia: Well he looks normal but I know deep down he’s slightly nervous about the incident but he should pull through. 

Venelana: Ah that's good to hear. Now I know you’re wondering why I'm calling you.

Grayfia: Yes, usually you don’t call around this time which is why I answered immediately.

Venelana: Oh no need to worry, I just wanted to inform you that there is a package waiting for Zechs at the Sitri hospital.

Grayfia: A package, who was it from.

Venelana: It doesn’t have a sender detail and so it has been taken into a safe space on the building next to it until you arrive.

Grayfia: Ah thank you for the information okaasan. 

Call ends

The sound of the shower quieted as Sirzechs finished and then after a short wait the door slid open to reveal Sirzechs in a bathrobe and his hair slightly wet whilst a towel lay on his shoulders awaiting for him to dry his hair. As he stepped inside the room he continued to walk towards the walk-in closet that held a large majority of his daily clothing and hidden in the back of the closet varios weapons raging in power adorned the far wall protected by a large g;lass and a retinal scanner. 

Sirzechs: You're an early Grayfia.

Grayfia: That is because you have begun waking up earlier and earlier and I always meet you in your room in the morning to debrief on the general events that transpired through the night. However…

Sirzechs: What happened?

Grayfia: It's to do with Sitri hospital!

Sirzechs: They didn’t!

Grayfia: No mother called whilst you were in the shower and had some interesting news, You have a package waiting at the hospital.

Sirzechs walked back out of the closet adorned a full military outfit with the family crest on the back however on the side where usually medals would be a title lay forged from pure gold with the name “Crimson Satan”. Grayfia saw the attire and understood the reason in which he wore it.

Grayfia: So you’ve chosen!

Sirzechs nodded before holding out his hand to which Grayfia stood up from the seat she once sat on, she steadily walked to her husband's side where he looped his hand to her waist and gave her a loving kiss on her forehead. Grayfia surprised at the gesture which her husband gave began blushing heavily as it has been some time since she saw this side to him as usually the responsibility of the underworld didn’t give him much time to be sentimental with her, she wished to the great Satan for this moment to last but she understood that things have developed so much that she would need to wait slightly longer for this moment to fully be cherished. 

Sirzechs: It’s time to go my dear, I believe things are going to get tougher but we need everyone to remain calm as the gravity of what transpired yesterday would cause chaos as everyone would worry for their own safety.

Grayfia: So to protect them you’re returning back to that place?

Sirzechs: Yes and I hope you’ll be beside me when the time comes.

Grayfia: Always will be my love.

Scene change - Sitri Hospital Security Room - Early Morning

Appearing at the entrance of the Hospital security Sirzechs and Grayfia were met by a lady in full combat gear holding a clipboard, she had her hair tied back into a donut bun style. On her upper shoulders lay her rank as an officer which out of all the many soldiers inside she was the highest ranking officer. She greeted them happily and directed them to the back room which was heavily guarded as two soldiers stood at the main entrance whilst the keypad sat behind the soldier on the left who got into attention when he noticed the super devil approaching, he then stepped out of the way heading beside his fellow guard on the right giving the officer space to input her password to enter the building 

Shortly after inputting the password a gentle ding was heard indicating that the password was successful which was then followed by the doors swinging open revealing a large open plan area with many people walking in various directions. On the left hand side of the building sat various cubicles with an incredibly large screen mounted on the wall that displayed various areas surrounding the hospital and guard stations.  On the other side of the building a wall was situated with a single door that led to an underground passage where training and target practice was held. Walking straight on the trio passed through another set of double doors which when passed opened to a large room identical to the last however this one held many communication devices and large wires which were mounted along the wall and running from one end to the other. The trio then walked through a couple more doors until they reached a vault type door with a thick heavy steel door that had a winch on the front, it was bolted into the wall by 19 large screws into a metal wall that wrapped around the last room. After asking the guards who stood just a couple of feet away to aid in opening the large door they complied with the order and after a few minutes the large vault was opened to the sight of a large white room with a desk in the center holding a package with designs of clocks spotted around it. 

The officer then gestured towards the Sirzechs and Grayfia, indicating to them to follow her into the room as the package which they were looking for was the one that sat on the table.  As Sirzechs got closer and closer to the parcel he began holding his hand out informing his other half to stay behind as he sensed something emitting from the parcel which caused him to be very cautious with it. He then entered the room and walked up to the parcel which at closer glance now emitted a blue aura which the super devil had never seen before but as soon as he picked up the parcel he heard a confirmation saying “Access Accepted, Sirzechs Lucifer detected” which surprised Sirzechs even more as someone had placed a tracker on the parcel to which only he could open it after it sensed the aura of the individual. 

Sirzechs: Smart!

The parcel then began unraveling itself to show a medium sized white box which had written at the top “A gift” in bold handwriting. Sirzechs with large amounts of curiosity decided to open the box and when he did the biggest surprise of his entire life appeared a tall, slender stem adorned with clusters of delicate, hooded flowers in shades of blue, purple and white. The leaves, deeply lobed and palmated, reassembled the shape of a wolf’s paw which gave it its name. Although the plant looked beautiful to the naked eye the real contents hidden underneath contained potent alkaloids which were toxic to most who ingested the properties, however when Sirzechs looked very close to the plant he saw small amounts of his magic being sythened by the plant which made the devil remember his fathers description of the plant a few months ago. 

Sirzechs: Grayfia

Grayfia: Yes my beloved.

Sirzechs: we have wolfsbane!

Grayfia, shocked by the statement Sizechs spoke, froze as the moment overwhelmed her and after a short while began tearing up and soon those tears fell onto the ground. Her knees then gave way forcing the Ice queen to start her descent to the ground to which Sirzechs quickly appeared in front of her and caught her body as she seemingly fell into his arms as she cried tears of happiness. 

Grayfia (Crying): She can finally be saved!

Sirzechs holding his wife gently summoned a communication circle by the side of his ear to which he already input the individual who at this time was most needed. 

Ajuka: Sirzechs?

Sirzechs: Are you busy?

Ajuka: No Not really

Sirzechs: Are you in the central lab facility?

Ajuka: I'm close by, what seems to be the issue?

Sirzechs; Meet me there ASAP!

[Scene change - Underground - Laboratory]

Flash! Sirzechs and Grayfia arrived in a well lit white room that had many futurist equipment, the equipment mostly consisted of lab materials such as test tubes, beakers and various ppe’s handed around in areas that were cleaned. On one side of the room are multiple layers of reinforced plating and energy shielding, ensuring both security and durability. A series of digital displays embedded within the door's surface provide real-time status updates on security protocols and environmental conditions within the lab beyond. At the center of the door, a sophisticated biometric scanner awaits the touch of authorized personnel, utilizing advanced retina and fingerprint recognition technology to grant access only to those with the proper clearance. Upon authentication, the door emits a low hum as it smoothly slides open along hidden tracks, revealing Ajuka, in his ppe as he was walking from another end of the lab. 

Ajuka: Hello Sirzechs, what can I assist you with today?

Sirzechs: Someone dropped this off (Handing the package which he magically brought out). 

Ajuka: Is that?

Sirzechs: Yes, this is the last ingredient needed to make the antidote and I have contacted my father already to aid in creating it.

Ajuka: When will I have the honor of meeting him again?

Zeoticus: That’ll be right now!

[Scene change/Flashback - Issei’s Bedroom]

Issei: Sona Sitri

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bright flash lit up the dark room as a portal opened at the doorway which a being walked through. Issei, who sat on the edge of his bed, seemed calm as he walked through as he knew that business was starting to pick up. 

Issei: Astrograph.

Astro: My lord.

Issei: What brings you round at this time of night?

Astro: I am here to report that the mission to retrieve that last ingredient needed for the heiress has been completed and delivered. 

Issei looked up at the sorcerer with murderous intent as the words spoken by the sorcerer reminded him of the vivid nightmare he just experienced not long ago. Astrograph noticing the aura of the supreme king being directed at him shuddered slightly as he thought that his action of handing the ingredient over to the devil king was not that, that issei had intended. Swiftly he got on both knees and bowed his head as he began to apologize for the mistake which he may have made which caught issei off guard, he looked at his companion who begged him for forgiveness which wasn’t what he expected at all.

Issei: You can stand Astrograph, my anger is not directed at you!

Astrograph raised his head as confusion now dwelled in his mind as to the reason in which the supreme king was furious. 

Astrograph: I apologize in advance but may I ask what is troubling you?

Issei thought about the question and wanted to inform the sorcerer but something down in his heart made him stutter and stop the action which was swiftly noticed by the sorcerer. 

Astro: I see my lord, you don’t need to say another word. When the time comes and you are ready, I will be there to listen and follow any decision which you make. 

Issei felt a little saddened that he couldn’t speak about the issue which he was going through but took into heart the words his new companion spoke and within due time he would be able to sit beside the sorcerer and speak his mind about things that he had issues with. 

Astro: So my lord what are we going to do from now until the battle against the phoenix?

Issei: We are going training in the mountains quite some distance from here for around a week or so. 

Astro: When do we go and how many do you want coming over.

Issei: I want everyone on board there and when do we go, we go in the next 3 hours. Prepare everyone, I have a big surprise for you all. 

[Flashback ends - Scene change - Different Dimension]

In a parallel dimension that mirrors the bustling streets of New York City, a surreal and unsettling sight awaits those who dare to venture into its shadowy depths. Towering skyscrapers of steel and glass rise into the sky, casting long shadows that stretch across the streets below. But unlike the vibrant metropolis of its earthly counterpart, this alternate New York is cloaked in an eerie darkness, shrouded by a thick mist that obscures the sky above.

At the heart of this twisted cityscape, where Times Square would normally pulse with the neon glow of billboards and advertisements, there looms a massive black moon, its surface veiled by wisps of swirling mist. Its presence casts a sinister pall over the city, bathing the streets below in an unnatural gloom that seems to seep into the very soul of anyone who sets foot within its borders.

Despite the familiar landmarks and bustling streets, there is an unmistakable sense of foreboding that hangs in the air, as if the very fabric of reality itself is beginning to unravel. Strange and otherworldly creatures lurk in the shadows, their forms shifting and morphing in the dim light, while the sounds of distant whispers and echoing footsteps fill the air with an unsettling sense of unease.

In this parallel dimension, where the boundaries between worlds blur and reality twists and bends to the whims of dark forces unseen, the alternate New York stands as a haunting reminder of the mysteries that lie beyond the veil of our own perception. And as the black moon continues to cast its baleful gaze upon the city below, the secrets of this enigmatic realm remain shrouded in darkness, waiting to be discovered by those brave enough to venture into its depths.

Perched atop the towering skyscraper that pierced the clouds at a dizzying height, the office of the business owner commands a breathtaking panoramic view of the sprawling city below. Encased in floor-to-ceiling glass that wraps around the entire circumference of the office space, the room offers an unobstructed vista that stretches as far as the eye can see, granting a mesmerizing glimpse of the urban landscape unfolding beneath.

The glass walls gleam with a pristine transparency, allowing streams of natural blacklight to flood the space during the day, while at night, the shimmering lights of the city below create a dazzling spectacle that dances across the reflective surfaces. But amidst the grandeur of the cityscape, there is one celestial body that commands attention above all else—the Boss, their ominous presence looming large inside the office, casting an eerie shadow that bathes the office in a haunting luminescence.

Within the confines of the office, sleek and modern furnishings adorn the space, their minimalist design accentuated by touches of luxury and sophistication. A polished mahogany desk takes center stage, flanked by plush leather chairs that exude an air of opulence and refinement. Behind the desk, towering bookshelves line the walls, filled with volumes of knowledge and wisdom, while abstract art pieces add a touch of avant-garde elegance to the ambiance.

At the heart of the office, the business owner sits ensconced in their executive chair, their gaze fixed upon the panoramic vista that unfolds before them. With the city sprawled out below like a vast tapestry, they contemplate the endless possibilities that lie within their grasp, their ambition fueled by the intoxicating allure of power and success. And as the black moon continues to cast its enigmatic glow upon the world outside, the true owner remains undeterred in their pursuit of greatness, poised to return to their rightful place in the realm of mythos.

The boss leaned to one side of the desk where a phone lay resting and pressed the button at the top which let out a loud beep as it rang gaining the attention of another being on the other side. After a short wait to which the phone repeated it was soon stopped by the confirmation of a feminine voice on the other side speaking a language which resembled the language of the piece of paper. 

Unknown Female: Re smj n rlbw ao begd?

    (How can I help my lord?)

Boss: Rmwl hrl dnglshegi mjd smbmanhnli allh al nj hrl allhnjv geea flbe!

          (Have the directors and calamities meet me in the meeting room below!)

Unknown Female: Hrmh'bb fl dejl mi ieej mi weiinfbl, ni hrlgl mjohrnjv lbil n smj de?

    (That'll be done as soon as possible, is there anything else I can do?)

Boss:Oli, rmwl hrl ezznslgi iljd hrl glwegh ej hrlng znjdnjvi ej hrl flnjvi re ljhlgld epg iwmsl jeh bejv mve.

(Yes, have the officers send the report on their findings on the beings who entered our space not long ago.)

Unknown female: Hrl glwegh rmi fllj iljh he oep jeh bejv mve, n flbnlwl nh irepbd fl mh oepg dlic mjo anjphl je. 

  (The report has been sent to you not long ago, i believe it should be at your desk any minute now.)

A loud chime was heard as someone from below requested access to enter the office, after the boss noticed they accepted the request to which a large mechanical being constructed from the fusion of dark energies and advanced machinery, its imposing form radiates an aura of authority and dominance on the battlefield. The being adorned with intricate metallic armor, etched with ancient runes and symbols that pulse with dark energy. Its human sized frame exudes strength and resilience, each mechanical joint and component meticulously crafted for maximum efficiency and power however reaching the battlefield the being would reach its true size of a formidable figure amidst the chaos of battle, built on mechanical might and arcane power.

At the center of its chest, a pulsating core of dark energy glows with an ominous light, serving as the heart of its power. From this core, tendrils of energy extend outward, intertwining with the intricate machinery that forms its body, channeling raw arcane power to fuel its devastating attacks.

Mounted upon its broad shoulders are towering cannons and missile launchers, ready to unleash a barrage of destruction upon its foes. With each step, the ground trembles beneath its weight, sending shockwaves rippling through the battlefield and striking fear into the hearts of its enemies.

As the Deviser King of the D/D/D realm, Deus Machinex commands legions of mechanical minions with unparalleled authority, orchestrating their movements with precision and cunning. With its unmatched intellect and strategic prowess, it stands as a beacon of hope for its allies and a harbinger of doom for those who dare to oppose it.

Boss: Dpli amsrnjlq, rmh rmwl oep hrlgl?

        (Dues Machinex, what have you there?)

Dues Machinex (Robotic): N fgnjv hrl glwegh zgea epg znjdnjvi zeg oep ao begd

      (I bring the report from our findings for you my lord.)

Dues Machinex walked towards the boss who was shadowed behind the darkness that the moon radiated, however the closer Dues got to the Boss the darkness disappeared revealing a human sized being of cosmic power and unfathomable might. Its true form eclipses the heavens, however its current form was clad in shimmering armor forged from the very fabric of space-time itself. Each step it takes sends shockwaves rippling through the astral plane, bending reality to its will.

At the heart of its massive frame, a swirling vortex of primordial energy pulses with the raw power of creation and destruction. Dark tendrils of energy extend outward from this core, intertwining with the intricate runes and glyphs that adorn its armor, channeling the vast cosmic forces that course through its being.

Zero Paradox's visage is a terrifying sight to behold, its face obscured by a shifting mask of swirling shadows and crackling energy. Glowing eyes of pure starlight pierce the darkness, casting an ominous gaze upon all who dare to stand before it.

Upon its outstretched arms, colossal gauntlets crackle with arcane power, capable of rendering through the very fabric of reality itself. With a mere gesture, it can unleash devastating torrents of energy, tearing asunder anything that stands in its path.

As the Super-Dimensional Sovereign Emperor, Zero Paradox commands legions of otherworldly beings with absolute authority, bending time and space to its will with a mere thought. It stands as a beacon of ultimate power and infinite possibility, a force to be reckoned with by any who dare to challenge its supremacy.

Zero Paradox: rmh ni nh hrmh oep rmwl zepjd?

        ( what is it that you have found?) 

Dues Machinex: Hrl ilgwmjhi rmwl gnhhlj nj hrl glwegh mjd njzegald pi hrmh hrl flnjvi re smal he hrl fpinjlii nj cper rmwlj'h fllj illj injsl hrmh dmo, hrlo rmwl beecld mh hrl dmhmfmili ipggepjdnjv hrl mglm. Hrlng mpgm rnsr mi sebblshld mh hrl mglm mi pild he hgmsc hrla relwlg hrni glipbhld nj jehrnjv, nh'i mi nz hrl flnjvi dniinwmhld zgea hrl aeghmb glmbai. 

(The servants have written in the report and informed us that the beings who came to the business in Kuoh haven't been seen since that day, they have looked at the databases surrounding the area. Their aura which was collected at the area was used to track them however this resulted in nothing, it's as if the beings dissipated from the mortal realms.)

Zero Paradox: Rmh epbd oep glseaaljd?

(What would you recommend?)

Dues Machinex: L mnh, hrlo nbb glmwwlmg iealrlgl rlgl l smj smwhpgl hrla. 

(We wait, they will reappear somewhere where we can capture them.)

Zero Paradox: Nh'i mi nz oep glmd ao anjd, l irmbb de hrmh fph he sejhnjpl nhr epg wbmj l rmwl m allhnjv he mhhljd.

(It's as if you read my mind, we shall do that but to continue with our plan we have a meeting to attend.)

The two beings then turned and faced the direction which Dues Machinex came from and after a short whisper from Zero Paradox a rift in space commenced allowing the two to walk through to arrive at the meeting.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

17.5K 145 25
Issei after being betrayed by the ones he loved one decides to go for a run but fate had other ideas as issei meets the cat army find out what awaits...
9.9K 168 15
Issei Defeat The Beast of The Apocalypse But His Brother Took The Credit and Became The Hero of The Factions, He Finally Has Enough and Escapes From...
11.6K 320 5
Issei Hyoudou a true hero who saved his world from the Beast of Apocalypse. One day he didn't went to the party to celebrate their victory against c...
567K 5.1K 35
Issei has been suffering for 19 years straight until he snaps. From weakest to badass. this is my first fanfic and you guys already know what the cha...