๐„๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ฒ

By kriiiwrites

Ruhaan Rajvansh, 28 year old CEO of the "Rajvansh Industries and Cooperation", happens to possess 51% of "The... More

๐ƒ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ซ๐›
๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐Š๐ž๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ

178 22 3
By kriiiwrites

Surprises. Such a simple word. With a simple meaning. It’s just something unexpected. It can of course be something that would make you happy or it can also be something very terrific, something that will take away your sleep, your happiness. 

The keyword is unexpected. 

Was I expecting to see the love of my life today? 

No, hell no. 

He had left me. He had left me nine years ago, when I had begged him to hear me out once. He didn’t choose me. He chose to believe a lie over me. He always used to tell me that I am the only one he loves and he would never leave me. 

He lied. 

He didn’t love me, because if he would have loved me then he would have trusted me and heard me out. But he didn’t. 

Moreover, he even left me. 

So he is a liar. A fucking liar. 

He chose to disrespect me and question my dignity so I hid the truth from him, so that he could feel more hurt. I wanted him to feel that sting, so that he would know how I felt. 

But now that he is back….

The closed book will open. 

The truth will come to light. 

And it will break me. Again. 

Ruhaan is back. 

My whole body stiffens and I almost stop breathing. 

He is back. 

My eyes widen, as I slowly turn my face towards him as I feel him snuggling his face in the crook of my neck. 

Ruhaan. Is. Back. 

“ Missed me?” I hear his deep, dark hoarse voice, as he lifts his head as our eyes meet. 

No, they clash. My jet black eyes clash against his grey storm. 

He is destruction and I am his destruction. 

I swallow visibly as he smiles at me. Fake smile. Because when he genuinely smiles, his eyes squeeze and a small dimple is formed on his left cheek. 

But that’s not there. 

“ Oh my god, Ruhaan, you’re back,” I hear Samiksha exclaim as she walks towards us, and leans in to whisper something in my ears. 

“ Act normal, everyone is here. Drama is the last thing we want,” she whispers as she smiles as Ruhaan and goes back to her fiance, Rudransh. 

Ruhaan’s younger brother. 

Yes, I will deal with him in private. I don’t want my employees and clients to know about my private life. It will create a fuss, moreover the media does not leave any chance in trying to mingle with my firm. 

“ Hi,” I say, trying my best to pretend to be happy at his presence as I wrap my hands around his waist and he does the same, his actions indicating him being surprised at my actions. 

“ Won’t you introduce me to your friends?” he asked me, in a voice loud enough for most of my guests to hear it. 

I forcefully smile at him as I turn towards everyone and see them murmuring about Ruhaan’s presence, and everyone of them looking shocked. 

“ Guys, this is my boyfriend, Ruhaan Rajvansh,” I announce to everyone as Ruhaan wraps his strong protective arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. 

“ Is he The Ruhaan Rajvansh?” I hear Amara, my employee ask me. 

The urge to fucking throw her out of my firm. 

I take in a deep sigh as I murmur, “ Yes,” 

____________________________________________________________________________

My birthday is over and officially ruined. 

Not something new. I have learned to accept the fact that anything and everything that relates to me will be ruined. 

Nothing new. 

I had cut my birthday cake, and everyone enjoyed the dinner, drinks and the party. Ruhaan, to my delight, left my side after the cake cutting and he didn’t even spare me a glance. He was sitting at the bar with his laptop working on something. 

He didn’t spare me a glance, then why was he even here? 

I don’t want to be that broken again. I won’t be able to survive it. 

A lot of my guests had made their way to him, but he just shooed them away. 

I felt the panic in my blood, the fact that he was there, in my law firm, sitting at the bar. 

Why is he back now? What does he want? He ruined me once, wasn’t that enough that he had to come back once again? 

If someone asks me do I want him there? My answer would be an absolute no. He is the last thing I want at this moment. I want away from him. 

Samiksha, Rudransh and Ruhaan, all of them are in my office. Samiksha took the opportunity and took him to my office. 

I take confident steps towards my office, but I stop. 

I stop a few steps before my office door and take a deep breath. I can feel the panic surging through my bloodstream and no matter how many deep breaths I take, I don’t feel okay. 

Okay, normal that’s the last thing I have been feeling since the day he left me. 

It will be all okay. 

Don’t panic Anya. You got this. 

What’s the worst that can happen? Will he disrespect me again? 

You can handle that. It had already happened. 

It’s all fine. 

I moved my fingers through my hair tying them with the help of my rubber band and opened the door. 

“ - not know that,” I hear Samiksha saying something, pointing her finger at her fiance Rudransh who seems to be unaffected by her words. 

“ Sam, Rudra can you both?” I gesture for them to leave me and Ruhaan in my office. Alone. 

“ Anya you sure?” I hear Sam murmur as I nod pursing my lips. 

Rudra looks at me hesitantly and then at his brother, as he leaves dragging Sam with him. 

I watch them leave as I turn around to find Ruhaan, sitting on my chair. 

“ Get up,” I snapped at him rudely. 

He has aged like wine. His steel grey eyes, handsome chiseled features and his hair, the hair I loved my running fingers through.

 He was mine. Was being the keyword. 

He is still handsome. In Fact he has become more handsome. His body seems to be more muscular. His black pressed shirt, wrapping around his strong hard biceps. 

I missed him. 

“ Not in a good mood after seeing me, little devil?” he pointed out, smirking like a psychopath. 

That nickname. 

I hate it. 

“ Shut up and get up from there,” I again snap at him rudely, as he tsks, and shakes his head saying no. 

The fucking audacity. 

“ That’s my chair, get the fuck up from there,” 

“ Well, you are mine so your chair, my chair,” he said finally, his gaze moving towards me.

One vote or a comment won't hurt will it?
- krii💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 25.3K 21
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
3.2M 185K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
9.6M 458K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
2.3M 81.1K 41
Emilia I was so sure I'd never see him again. Not that I didn't want to. But not that I did. After all, he was the one that bailed on me. The one who...