Vaidehi - His Second chance

Od Imperfectwrts

ใƒŸโ˜… "๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ" โ˜…ๅฝก Vai... Vรญce

Copyright
Dedication
Characters
1. Rejection
2. Disclosure
3. Runaway
4. Set-Up
5. Pondering
6. Wedding
7. Wedding Night
8. Four feet
9. Rose and Lavender
10. Pag Phera
12. It is Us
13. Thief Singh Suryavanshi
14. Fever
15. Cursing

11. His Rage

5.5K 612 147
Od Imperfectwrts

Play 'Bekhayali'

100 comments fast! Itna kya sharmana, kar bhi do yaar.

Sankaar

"Morning, Sir," Aniket rushed to my side, but I held up my palm, signaling for him to leave me alone.

I needed time. I needed some damn time to control my anger.

Why was I even getting angry?

I could clearly see the strange look Harshvardhan gave, and how upset she seemed about going back. But shouldn't she be more than happy? We were only married for a day, and I wasn't that much of a gentleman.

Then why? It struck me! I could clearly read the emotions in both of their eyes.

I threw everything aside. Whatever was on my table—files, sheets—everything went flying to the ground.

Control, Sanskaar. Control.

Fuck! I broke the small glass Taj Mahal in my hand, its pieces embedding themselves into my skin.

She gave it to me, as a sign of our love. Woah! love that never existed.

Siya!!!!! My insides scream. Why? Why that fake show of love?

Ji lete main tumhare bina. Kya tumhara aana zaroori tha? Pata bhi hai tumhe kitne tukdo mein tod ke gayi ho mera dil? Kyu bna diya mujhe aisa? Khush tha main tumhare bina, aur tumhe mere khushi to chubhi par vo dil ke tukde nhi?

(I could've lived without you. Did you really need to come? Do you even realize how many pieces you've shattered my heart into? Why did you make me like this? I was happy without you, and now your presence only pierces my happiness.)

I need to divert my mind.

"Aniket!!" I called him out and he came hurriedly rushing inside with his heap of files. His eyes went wide seeing the blood in my hand.

"Sir you--"

"Give me the files."

"But sir yo---"

"Files, I said" He nodded and handed them to me and looked at my hand before rushing back.

But the way he looked at me before leaving, I'm sure this man is going to call my home. Why does Ma keep her spies everywhere?

I switched off my phone, knowing she wouldn't hesitate to call.

I focused back on work; I'll have to cover up for my leave on the wedding day. It's going to be a long day.

Then there was a knock on my door. Who's this well-mannered person?

"Come in," I said.

"Bhaiii..." Aahan rushed in, his eyes searching my hands. He was still wearing his morning clothes but there was a small box in his hand. A first-aid-kit.

 Another spy spotted.

"Is this why you took leave today?"

"What can I do if my brother needs a babysitter?" he smirked. "Were you missing Bhabhi?" He elbowed me.

Is he planning to see my wrath? Only my mind knows how I am controlling my hands right now to not to make him teethless.

No, Sanskaar. Don't kill your brother. Ma will abandon you.

No... No... No...

"Shut the fuck up!" I spat out, and he zipped his mouth, taking out a bandage roll hurriedly from that shitty box.

Not this shit now! I'd rather roam with blood on my hands than with this, like a sick man.

"Why don't you shove that roll in your mouth? At least that would be the best thing for my hand. I wouldn't have to kill you for your big mouth."

He gulped and took my hands, silently wrapping that bandage.

God! How sick this looks in my hand. I can't roam like this. Nah!

"So, were you really missing Bhabhi? Huh?" He asked again before leaving. I stood from my seat, adjusting my coat, and walked in his direction.

"I... must be going, you know," I raised my brows, and he nodded, leaving hurriedly.

Good for him. Now, no one will bother me. Not my manager, not my annoying brother, no one.

And the door knocked again. 

Fuck! I should lock it. All these assholes are around me only.

"Sir, it's your meeting time with your doctor," Aniket said, peeking from the door.

"Pagar milti hai tumhe ki nahi?"

("Do you get paid or not?")

"Yes sir"

"To ye chugli vala dhandha kyu pakad rakha hai?"

("So why are you involved in this gossip business?")

"Sorry sir" He rubbed the back of his head apologetically.

"No need of apologies. If you want to work for me, stop your side business. And from now on, you aren't allowed to use your phone during office hours. God knows how much you earn for gossiping in that spicy language at my home. Now, get out of here and throw your phone in the dustbin first."

He hesitated but nodded and moved to leave. I leaned to see where he was going.

"Wait! Come here," I called out.

He returned hesitantly.

"Give me your phone," I extended my hand, and he hesitated again. "Give it to me. Don't worry; I'm not interested in reading your goofy texts. There's a dustbin in my cabin; it'll go straight there."

"Sorry, sir."

"Apologies accepted. NOW. GET. OUT."

I closed my eyes, rubbing my temples, and opened my laptop to deal with yet another nuisance—Ma's spy, my doctor.

His unwanted face popped up as soon as I joined the meeting.

"How are you feeling?" he inquired.

"Can't you get straight to the point?" I snapped.

He laughed for a whole damn second. Is he a vampire, monster, or what?

"That was a straight-to-the-point question, Mr. Suryavanshi. I just wanted to know if you've had any recent outbreaks of anger, considering you got married recently."

Why does he have to remind me of my marriage? "Just a while ago..."

"And what triggered that?"

"That's something I'm not supposed to tell you..." I shrugged, gritting my teeth.

"Can we talk like normal people?"

"I'm not speaking an alien language, but sure, you were talking some nonsense. But go on, I've learned that language dealing with it every day."

And he burst out laughing again.

Is he a doctor or an inmate escaped from a mental asylum?

"That's the best thing about having a session with you. You refresh my mood, Mr. Suryavanshi."

I glared at him, and he cleared his throat. "Apologies. So, where were we? Would you mind telling me about the person in whose presence you try to control your anger or want to do so?"

"Hmm... My mother, grandmother, sister, and... maybe..." I hesitated because I'm not sure about her.

Maybe Mrs. Suryavanshi as well.

"Is there an incident you'd like to share?"

"Stop barging into my personal life!" I shouted, moving closer to the screen, and he actually looked scared for a moment.

"I want to understand how your body reacts or how your mind works, sir. You'll have to tell me."

"Fine, fine. It's just that someone did something that would've really made me angry, but surprisingly, I didn't lose control. The presence of that person seems... quite calming."

"It's a good sign. Why don't you try to stay around that person to make them happy? It will make you happy as well, and once you learn to be happy again, you'll gain control over your anger."

"I don't want to stay around that particular person."

"Why?" he asked worriedly.

"It's strange and addictive. My mind just wants to run away from it; it's overwhelming."

"That's good! It means you want to be around them. Just try it; it'll be good for you."

"If you're done with your life tips, I have much better things to do."

"Sure!" he replied, and I closed the laptop immediately.

I know better than to act on simple addiction. I know how to control myself; he doesn't need to preach to me.

But for some reason, my focus is not on work today; my mind is diverted.

Wait! Didn't Ma tell me to pick her up?

But she said to do it when she messages. Hmm...

Damn! We don't have each other's numbers. How will she even message me?

Should I visit her parents' house once? No, stop being an asshole. Yes, you should.

Argh... why is my mind fighting with itself?

I think I should be going. I will meet her parents that way and get to know more about her family. I really don't have much clue about their personal lives.

I sighed, standing up from my chair and picked up my coat, wearing it. My eyes landed on Aniket sitting outside as if waiting for someone in a hospital. Idiot!

"Your phone is in my cabin, take it, but stop this habit of spying," I told him, and he nodded, hurrying inside.

My car was in the parking lot, and I sat in my lovely firecracker, already giving it a pleading look so that it doesn't insult me anymore.

God knows what black magic that woman has done on my love. Huh!

I put in the keys and turned it on, but it didn't start.

"Gadi hai ki janwar manti hi nahi hai. Sabko janwar banne ka shauk hai aajkal," I muttered in frustration, banging my hand on the steering wheel. I tried again and succeeded this time.

("The car doesn't seem to recognize if it's a machine or an animal. Everyone seems to have a penchant for becoming animals these days,")

Maybe my love has spoiled this car. I'll have to be strict from now on.

Wouldn't it be better if I bought a brain for both the firecrackers?

(A/N - Ek kaam kar apne liye hi dimaag kharid le tu)

And the car halted again in the middle of the road. Women are always the jealous type! Fine, there is only one firecracker, and that's you. Are you okay now?

Actually, she's a Patakha, not just a firecracker.

Fuck! It didn't start. Is this car angry about that brain thing?

Ek toh dimaag kharido inke liye, phir ye nakhre. Bhalai ka zamana hi nahi hai.

("First, buy a brain for them, and then they throw tantrums. There's no time for goodness anymore.")

I tried again, and it started, but who knows how many more tantrums it will throw. I turned onto the road that would lead me to her parents' house. Finding a politician's house is an easy task, and thankfully, my car didn't make it difficult.

My eyes fell on a female figure standing at the bus stop. I blinked again to make sure what I was seeing was real.

Now I was sure it was her. Mrs. Suryavanshi.

What is she doing here?

I halted the car in front of her and leaned out, opening the door. This woman didn't even look at me. Now, what should I call her?

Patakha? Fuck! Not this one.

Vaidehi? Too casual.

Mrs. Suryavanshi? Hmm... sounds okay.

"Andar aane ka vichar hai ya main jau?" I looked at her through the window, snapping my fingers, and she looked at me with surprise.

("Are you planning to come inside or should I leave?")

Wait! You didn't used Mrs. Suryavanshi and that's why it sounded rude. Shut up!

"Maine bulaya aapko?" She asked in her light tone.

("Did I call you?")

What the heck, woman?

"To kya aap bulayengi tabhi aaunga?" I asked back. "Get inside"

"And what if I don't want to?" she asked, folding her arms.

This woman is really testing my patience, but she must know I am not a patient man in any way.

"That was not an option; it was the only option. Now get inside before it starts raining, both from the clouds and from the taunts of my mother about me," I insisted.

She sighed and got inside. I started the engine with a roar and glanced at her. She was looking away completely; only her hair was visible to me.

I kept glancing at her, but she stayed silent, almost like she had adopted the habit of an animal. Huff! Ab phir se sikhana padega.

(Now I'll have to teach her again.)

"What happened?" I asked, lightly tapping her shoulder, but she jerked away from my hand.

Fine, no touching.

"Are you crying?" I asked, hearing her sobs. Why would you ask if someone is crying when you know they are? Where is your brain, Sanskaar?

(A/N : Keh to rhi hu apne liye dimag kharid le, chanda readers de denge :D)

I swear, if we get into any accident, this woman should be blamed. She's distracting me.

"I am asking you," I raised my voice, turning her to look at me. First, she's ignoring me, and now she isn't even answering.

I'm not some magician to understand everything. I already told her to speak, but who listens to me here?

"Weren't you supposed to be at your parents' house? What were you doing at that bus stop?"

"It's not your concern. You've already made it clear that we should stay away, so you should stay away from my personal life as well," she shouted in her soft voice, and I looked at her face.

Red, puffy eyes... tear stains and... a fingerprint.

Who the heck dared to raise his hand at my wife? Who wished to die today?

"You.are.my.concern.wifey. Put this in your little brain, and now tell me what happened there?"

She flinched but didn't react. I increased the speed of the car.

"Who did this, Mrs. Suryavanshi?"

She didn't answer, and I increased the speed again.

"I hope we aren't planning to die this way," she spoke up, and I turned the car to the roadside to apply brakes.

"I know better ways to kill and die. This one isn't preferred by me."

"I am asking you one last time, either tell me honestly or..." I turned to her.

"Or what? What will you do, Mr.? What else can you men do other than raising your voice and hand?" She almost broke down while shouting.

"We can, believe me, but it's a talent that not everybody has," I banged my fist on the steering wheel, took out the keys, opened my door, and stepped out.

"Where are we going now?" She asked.

"To use my talent," I almost pulled her outside, and she stumbled before balancing herself, and I walked ahead, controlling my anger.

We walked a few steps and stood before her parents' house. She gulped at the sight and almost covered herself behind me.

"Bas, Sasur ji se milna tha, do-char pyaar bhari baate karenge uske baad vapas chalenge," I gritted my teeth at each word and knocked at the door.

Her mother opened the door with a smile wider than a letterbox before narrowing her eyes at her. I gestured for Mrs. Suryavanshi to walk ahead and moved towards her mother.

"Meri biwi ko nazar lagjayegi sasu ma, apni aakhi neeche rakhiye ya mujhe bata dijiye main kuch intezaam karvau?" She smiled nervously and nodded. 

As we stepped into their lavishly decorated hall, I found myself struggling to contain the boiling rage that threatened to spill over, especially whenever my eyes landed on her face.

How dare these people!

Anant Chauhan, her father, made his entrance with a practiced charm, his demeanor oozing false warmth as he greeted me with a hug. I reciprocated, but beneath the facade, my muscles tensed with restrained fury.I could feel her hand almost touching mine as I kept them clenched on my knees.

"So, how are your election preparations going?" I asked, my arms folding tightly across my chest as I assessed him with a piercing gaze

"Just as always. I am used to it now". His response was dismissive, tinged with a subtle hint of greed that didn't escape my notice.

"I was thinking we could have a private chat for a minute," I suggested, noting the calculating gleam in his eyes as he readily agreed, leading me into a more secluded area of the house.

Discarding my bandage in a corner with a flick of irritation, I resolved to put my injured hand to proper use. Seated in a dimly lit room, the air thick with the scent of aged wood and cigar smoke, Anant extended a cigar in my direction, which I declined with a curt shake of my head. Instead, I retrieved my gun from my pocket, placing it on the table before me with deliberate intent. Leaning back in my chair, I crossed my legs, exuding an aura of authority as I prepared to address him.

"What's the meaning of this, Sanskaar?" he asked, his voice laced with concern.

"It's a reminder, Mr. Chauhan," I replied evenly, my gaze piercing. "A reminder that I take the safety and well-being of my wife very seriously."

Anant's voice reverberated with a cruel edge as he unleashed a mocking laugh. "Your wife?" he jeered, the contempt dripping from his words like venom. "The same woman you didn't want to marry? Has she warmed your bed so proficiently that you succumbed to her charms in a mere day? I never knew my daughter could play the role of the obedient wife so convincingly."

"Anant! Remember who you're talking about," I growled, my voice low and dangerous. "I won't hesitate to put all six bullets in your skull if you so much as breathe another word about her. One more derogatory comment from your filthy mouth, and I'll feed your tongue to the street dogs and your eyeballs to you. No one gets to speak ill of her. No one, neither me nor you."

I stood up abruptly, snatching my gun from the table and advancing towards him. Gripping him by the collar, I pressed the cold metal of the gun against his neck.

"What are you doing?" he stammered, fear flashing in his eyes. "You think you can kill me?"

"Oh, Sasur ji," I sneered, my voice dripping with disdain. "You know me all too well. Why would I dirty my hands by killing scum like you, who think themselves men by raising their hands against women? Is that the extent of your strength? Where is it now?" With each word, I delivered a punishing blow to his abdomen until blood trickled from his lips.

"Never ever, even think of laying a hand on my wife again," I hissed, releasing my grip on his collar. He crumpled to the ground, gasping for breath.

Snatching a glass from the nearby shelf, I shattered it in my hand, the shards cutting into my flesh. "This was your future," I murmured, pressing my bloodied hand against his cheek.

"Pehli galti thi maaf kiya," I whispered, my voice chillingly calm. "Agli baar saaf karne mein der nhi lagegi, Sasur ji. Chalta hu." Tucking the gun back into my pocket, I strode out of the room.

("I've forgiven your first mistake, but the next time, I won't hesitate. Goodbye, Sasur ji.")

As I emerged, both women stood up, their eyes widening at the sight of me, my hand dripping with blood, and the air thick with tension.

"We're leaving, Vaidehi," I said firmly, taking her hand and pulling her away. She resisted, struggling against my hold.

"Sanskaar, stop it!" she pleaded, trying to free herself.

"Leave my hand.."

I ignored her protests, guiding her forcefully into the car and letting go only after she was seated. I slammed my door shut and started the car.

"Not now, not ever. I didn't hold your hand just to let go, Mrs. Vaidehi Suryavanshi," And my firework started its engine with a roar.

Ye Jo Log-Baag Hain
Jungle Ki Aag Hain
 Kyun Aag Mein Jalun...
Ye Nakaam Pyaar Mein
Khush Hain Ye Haar Mein
Inn Jaisa Kyun Banun Ooo..

-----------------------------------------------------------

Maza aa gya. Hai na? Minditch blowing kaam kiya Sanskaar ne.

Okay, if we make a team, which side will you choose?

Team Sanskaar

Team Vaidehi

Don't forget to vote and comment.
Stay Healthy! Love u all ! Kitne pyaare ho tum log.. hayee...

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

500K 33.7K 59
abhimaan singh rajput and vridha malhotra "abhimaan singh rajput ne na aaj tak kisi ke saamne sar jukhaya hae na hi kabhi jhukayega" (abhimaan singh...
1.3M 49.6K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...
294K 17.2K 39
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
4M 139K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...