Destined✔️

By as__writes

"We are destined to be together" Ruchika and Ishan being separated due to Ruchika's brother having their liv... More

Introduction
We are going to meet Ruchika
No sorry and No Thank You
I miss him Thia
Enough is Enough Guys.
Ruchi,she got into an accident
Seperating Ishan and Ruchika was a bad descision
I know you still loves Ishan.
I am sorry
I promise.
Good Morning soon to be Mrs Malhotra
I am so sorry Ishan.
Ofcourse it was your best tour.
You are such a tease.
You are really here.
The missing piece of my heart
Roo you are complete child.
You are siding him
I won't miss your matches ever
The Garden of Five Senses
Congrats Roo
Good Night and Dream about me
You are Jealous
Our Favourite Flowers.
Why did she came back?
That lady is my mom
We have made your favourite food
She is better than me.
What Trolls??
Women's Day 🎊
Instagram
You did great my love
Happy Birthday Love ❤️
Birthday Wishes 🎈
I love you.
Leave me alone.
How did I got so lucky Roo.
I am happy with my family.
We are ready to get married.
Port Blair
You were just my captain's sister
Romanogers.
Don't look bad yourself Captain
Instagram
Rokafied
Thank you for always being there
Instagram
No sorry and thank you in a relationship
Instagram
I love you.
Instagram.
Instagram
Instagram
A relationship is always 50/50
Mrs Ruchika Ishan Malhotra
Instagram
Instagram

Yay I won

24 5 0
By as__writes

******

The pool side of the resort was adorned with different kinds of flowers ,umbrellas,plackcards all in yellow indicating the haldi about to take place.

"Wait a minute you can't go like this"Ruhan stopped Ishan and Ruchika and everyone else leaving to the poolside.

"Why"Ruchika raised her brows at him.

Ruhan whistled and with that Rahul and Aakash came riding an antique kind of yellow scooter stopping just in front of them.

"Here you are coming to the poolside on this with a rocking entry"Aakash explained as the two nodded.

"I am going to drive the scooter"Ruchika demanded the keys from Rahul.

"No I am going to drive last time you were the one who drove us to the venue"Ishan argued.

"Rahul give the key to me you are my bro"

"No Rahul will give the key to me he is my bestie"

"Uncle here are the keys you decide who gets the key"Rahul tossed the keys to Prakash escaping being caught between the twos fight.

"Let's do one thing both of you do rock paper scissors whoever wins will drive the scooter"Prakash suggested as both of them nodded.

They did rock paper scissors Ruchika did scissors while Ishan did paper.

"Yay I won"Ruchika exclaimed while Ishan sulked and Prakash passed the keys to Ruchika.

The two of them sat on the scooter while everyone else went ahead of them and entered the venue.

"Comeon Ruchi,Ishan quickly sit"Erica rushed them as Rahul and Ahana made them seat.

First Prakash applied Haldi on Ishan and Ruchika and then Erica and Virat and after that it was Avantika and Aarav.

The girls applied Haldi much more calmly and when it was the boys turn they literally bathed Ishan and Ruchika in the Haldi along with water and champagne.

"Ok children it's enough"Prakash ordered and they all stopped.

"Ruchika you quickly go and rub all the haldi off and get ready for the choora ceremony and Ishan you can rest in meantime"Virat instructed as the two nodded.

"And also you two can't meet each other till the pheras ok"Aarav informed as everyone left for their room to get changed.

"Go and change into this"Athiya handed her the yellow dress which she is going to wear for the Choora ceremony.

Everyone except Ishan got ready for the function it was a really small ceremony with just their gang present happening in the balcony of Ruchika's room itself.

First Athiya covered Ruchika's head with the dupatta.

Avantika and Aarav washed the bangles in water and milk.

"Aakash,Ruhan come make her wear the bangles"Virat called them as they made Ruchika wear the bangles.

Erica then tied the cloth on the bangles and Virat made her wear the kaleeras.

Naira tied the anklet on her ankles completing the ritual.

"Ok chalo let's see who is next to get married"Ruchika exclaimed getting all excited all the bachelors sat in a line while Ruchika tried to make the kaleeras fall.

Firstly she tried it on Riya and it didn't fall while Riya sighed in relief as she was no way getting married this soon.

Next she tried on Aria and it fell making her jump all excited.

"Aakash be ready next it's your turn"Aarav said to Aakash who was sitting beside Aria making the others chuckle.

She one by one tried on Ahana and Rahul too but it didn't fall making Rahul scowl as he wanted it to fall on him or Ahana making the rest of them laugh.

Then they clicked few pics enjoying the function.

"Comeon now Ruchi rest for the day tommorow is the big day"Erica instructed as Ruchika nodded.

One by one everyone left except Aria and Ahana as the three were sharing the room.

"So are you going to sleep like Bhabhi suggested or watch a movie with us"Aria asked Ruchika who was laying on the bed.

"I would prefer to watch the movie"She chuckled as the three of them got comfortable under the comforter and Aria started Ms Marvel and the three of them got engrossed in it.

*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 6.2K 65
"In the process of letting go you will lose many things , but you will find yourself"
155K 8.6K 118
this is our most favorite couple shivika's ff. this is after separation track. where anika is shown as rich business woman who got her family back w...
3.5K 304 9
"If there was a story on them, as we wished for,"
43.2K 1.7K 5
Current track of Ruvya's wedding..... Where people want to see Anika in hospital..... So just trying to fulfill some wishes ..... 😂😂 . . . . . . ...