Maroon - A Collection of Marv...

By olsenmyolsen

Basically, my brain doesn't stop working. So enjoy these Marvel Women One Shots. More

Feeling Used (Vampire Reader X Wanda Maximoff)
Because Of You (Gender Neutral Reader X Wanda Maximoff)
Ups and Downs (Female Reader X Natasha Romanoff)
Lots of Love (WandaNat)
Taste (Female Avenger Reader X WandaNat) 18+
Vigilante (Female Reader X Kate Bishop)
Because Of You: The Big Day (Gender Neutral Reader X Wanda Maximoff)
You Have Me For The Night (Female Reader X WandaNat) 18+
Vampire Things (Vampire Reader X Wanda Maximoff)
Ups and Downs Pt. II (Female Reader X Natasha Romanoff)
Bullseye (Deaf Female Reader X Kate Bishop)
You're Not Alone (WandaNat)
Because Of You: Someone New (Natasha Romanoff X Maria Hill)
You Left Us (Female Skrull Reader X Carol Danvers)
Cabin Trip (Vampire Reader X Wanda Maximoff)
I'm Free Tonight (Female Reader X Carol Danvers)
Inspiration (Female Reader X Painter Wanda Maximoff) 18+
The Mysterious Woman (Female Reader X Maria Hill)
A Night In The City (Female Reader X Yelena Belova)
A Sokovian Flower (Female Tattoo Artist Reader X Wanda Maximoff)
Giving My Heart To You (Female Sorceress Reader X The Scarlet Witch)
Ups and Downs The Final Part (Female Reader X Natasha Romanoff)
Playing Pretend (Female Reader X Sylvie Laufeydottir)
All For Me? (Female Reader X Stepmommy Wanda Maximoff) 18+
Touch Our Body (Female Skrull Reader X Carol Danvers) 18+
Saturday Night Pasta (Female Reader X Wanda Maximoff)
Prove It (Kate Bishop X Carol Danvers) 18+
Fallout (Gender Neutral Reader X Wanda Maximoff)
imgonnagetyouback (Female Reader X Wanda Maximoff)
I Can Fix Her (No Really I Can) [Female Reader X Natasha Romanoff] 18+

Kate's First... Party... (Female Reader X Kate Bishop) 18+

651 20 11
By olsenmyolsen

Request From tumblr
Fluff and smut 18+
Marvel AU (Female Reader X Kate Bishop)
Summary: Kate invites you to a party, but the party was never the reason.
Word Count: 5.2K

Content: Sex, Fingering, Petnames Kink, Strap, Praise, top!Reader, Oral,, Feelings, Pinning, First Time,

Having a crush is one thing.

Being in a relationship is another.

But what you were in was hard to explain. You see, everyone starts somewhere. Spin the bottle at camp. A high school party. Summer vacation while abroad. Christmas morning with your ex-girlfriend in the attic of her stepmom's place.

Okay, maybe that last one was just you.

Regardless, when it comes to kissing, rounding the bases, and sex, everyone starts somewhere.

Kate Bishop just happened to have you as her first time* at a college party thrown at her mom's place in the city.

However, most people at the party didn't even know it was Kate's place. If you were to take a poll, most people drunk and dancing around the living room, probably didn't even know who Kate Bishop was.

But you did.

You knew her from your English class with Professor Wanda Maximoff and Advanced History with Professor Steve Rodgers.

You also knew she was on the University's Archery team. You had seen her nail a bullseye or two when you walked by the field a couple of times.

In addition to you seeing Kate, Kate had seen you.

You were charming and brilliant. Kate was in awe of how you carried yourself. It was a mix of confidence and ease. On top of that, Kate thought you were one of the most stunning people she had ever encountered in her second year at school.

So when Kate saw you on your way to your dorm as you passed the Archery's time on the field, she stopped you. She set her bow and ignored Coach Barton's whistle as she ran out to you.

"Y/N!" She yelled as she ran up to you, startling you when her hand touched your shoulder. You spun around quickly and held back a scream as Kate overlooked the AirPods in your ears. "Sorry!" Kate held up her hands and wore a face of concern as you took a step back before realizing who grabbed you.

"Kate?" You said as you tilted your head and took out your AirPods.

Kate smiled and did her best not to paint her cheeks pink. You actually did know her name. "Yes! Hi!" Kate waved at you even though you were a couple of feet away.

Kate felt stupid for doing it.

But you gave her a light laugh and smiled again. "Hi." You waved back and looked at her blue eyes. "What's up?" You questioned.

It looked as if Kate finally remembered that she was the one to stop you. Initially, Kate planned on asking for your number, but the words that came out of her mouth differed. "Oh- uh- uh was hoping sorry- thinking of... throwing a party!"

Kate's eyes went wide. She didn't know what she was saying.

"A party?" You asked. "Tonight?" It was Wednesday. "Tonight?" Kate questioned back before shaking her head to her own question. "No. No! Uh- on Friday. Friday night. I was hoping you could make it."

Even though you were the first person to ever hear about said party.

You wrap your hands around your backpack straps, and Kate's eyes fall to your soft knuckles. She loved the two small moles on your middle finger. "Where would it be? The party." You clarified so you knew Kate was on the same page as you.

You noticed how Kate's mind would drift. But you couldn't tell if it was because she had anxiety all the time or if you just made her nervous.

You smirked, thinking it was because of you.

"...it would be at my mom's. In the city! She's going on a work trip, so I figured, why not!" Kate shrugged like a cute dork.

You kept eye contact with her and made sure to shine a soft smile. "Okay." You said, making Kate light up. "I'll be there."

It took everything in Kate not to jump up and cheer.

"Great!" She said instead and went to turn around before you stopped her. Your hand gently grabbed hers, spinning her around. Kate's beautiful ponytail swished in the air. "I need your number." Kate nodded. "Right. Duh!" She laughed and snorted, making you pull your lips into your mouth to hold in a laugh. "Oh my god, ignore that, please! Here!" Kate pulled out her phone and practically threw it to you unlocked.

You took your time putting in your contact.

Y/N 💖

"Is that okay?" You asked Kate as you handed her phone back. She looked at it and inhaled. "Yeah." She cleared her throat. "Uh.. Pe-perfect! No notes."

You stared at her with a gleam of coy in your eyes. She was puddy to you. "Good. Text me the address, Kate, and I'll be there." You husked out before tilting your head. "Maybe I'll bring something special for you." Kate didn't know what you meant, but she smiled and nodded like an idiot. "Can't wait!"

You waved as you put your AirPods in and continued your walk to your dorm.

You grinned to yourself. Sure, you had looked at Kate before. You thought she was cute, but after this interaction, would it have been so bad if you had wanted her ultimately?

Behind you, Kate turned back to see all the girls on the Archery Team up against the fence. They had silently watched the whole thing. Kate kept her lips tighter as her face went red.

"Say something. Say something. Think!!" Kate's mind was rattled, thinking about how to get her peers to stop staring.

"Party at my place Friday?"

Everyone instantly cheered and went to tell their friends about new plans for the weekend. All the while, Coach Barton had given up on practice a while ago and was halfway to his car.

The news of the party spread like wildfire. From Kate's lips to Cassie Lang's ears to Kamala Khans phone and so on. Hell, it even came to your roommate Jean Grey's phone.

"Did you hear there's a party this weekend? Somewhere in the city." Jean said from her desk in the corner of the room as you closed the door to your dorm suite behind you. Tossing your bag onto the couch. "I heard." You replied as you smirked at how Kate's blue eyes tenderly watched you before turning to Jean.

She was busy finishing an essay at the same time she was texting her boyfriend, Scott. Well, you assume she was texting Scott. "Who you texting?" You asked as you landed on the couch. "Scott." She said, making you look into the invisible camera that followed you.

"So, are you going?" Jean asked as you pulled your phone out to see a message from Kate. It was her address with an adorable emoji. "Uhh yeah, I think I will." You replied, looking up at your friend. Jean seemed slightly surprised. "Oh, are you not hanging out with Emma?"

"Emma?" You asked, genuinely, not remembering the last person you hooked up with. "Emma Frost..? She's in my psych class." You made an "ahh" expression and noise. "No." You replied, shaking your head. "It was just a hookup." You shrugged.

Jean clicked her teeth.

"What?" You said dead in tone. Jean raised her shoulders. "You've just been making a habit out of it lately."

"It?"

"Sleeping around." You sighed at her words and picked up your bag as you rose to go to your own room. "You need to find someone, is all I'm saying." While Jean did think that you needed someone she didn't like the fact that you slept around because she didn't want anyone else, like Emma, to get hurt.

When Friday rolled around, she noticed how your demeanor had shifted. Thinking maybe her words got to you.

But it was Kate and her cute texts that made you grip your phone closer. Plus, Kate sending a "risky" photo made you think maybe she wasn't so naive. All you saw was the top straps to Kate's bra and her beautiful flowing hair behind her.

Still, it was a significant thing for someone like Kate to do.

You smirked as you went to apply lipstick that made your lips louder.

Across the city, Kate was freaking out as she wandered back and forth in her room in nothing but a matching purple lingerie set with her clothes thrown everywhere. She had no idea what to wear or do when you showed up.

So, as Kate threw herself into a pile of clothes with you on her mind, she thought of another thing.

"I need a drink."

An hour and a half later, you arrived at the party where people had loudly and unrightful so made themselves at home. You nodded to friends and acquaintances as you shimmed your way into the kitchen and grabbed yourself a cheap beer. Popping the top off by holding it against the countertop and smacking the lid.

"Cool trick!" You tilted your head to the voice of one Bobby Drake, aka Iceman. Star of your school's hockey team. A mutual friend of Jean Grey. "Hey, Bobby." You patted his back and exited the hug. "What are you doing here?" You asked, making him smirk and do the same thing you did with the cheap beer. "I could ask you the same thing."

You rolled your eyes, but Bobby just looked at you, waiting for an answer. You gave in. "Have you seen Kate?"

"Kate?" He asked, confused. "Kate Bishop." You replied in a matter-of-fact tone. "This is her party?!" You shouted over the loud music.

Bobby had no clue.

You sighed. "Anyways, she isn't responding to my texts." You said as you lifted your phone nonchalantly. Bobby smiled. "Worried about her or something?" You recognized the tone. "Shut it." You said as you quickly down the beer before grabbing another. "I'll see you around."

"Here, here!" Bobby cheered as you walked through the crowd of roaring people. Your eyes skimmed everyone in the room, yet you still couldn't find the blue eyes or black hair of Kate's.

Maybe she was upstairs? You thought as you entered the hallway once again. You looked around the party and slowly started creeping your way upstairs. Slightly surprised by just how huge this apartment was.

"Okay, just go downstairs. You can do it. Come on, Kate."

As you were searching room by room for Kate, Kate Bishop was talking to herself in the mirror. She was on her sixth outfit and third drink of the night but had yet to leave her room since allowing people to enter her mom's apartment.

"She's probably already here!" Kate said, unaware of her phone, sitting face down on her bed with multiple unread messages from you. Kate sighed and flopped down onto her bed.

She was about to fumble for her phone when a knock came to her door. "Kate?" Your muffled voice called out through the door. But Kate couldn't fathom that you were actually here. So she remained quiet as you knocked again before trying the door handle.

It was unlocked.

"Kate?" Your gentle voice carried through the open door as you cracked it wider. Kate was frozen on her bed as your words hit her ears, but the second she saw your figure pop out from behind the door, she straightened out her back and sat up on her bed.

Her eyes waiting to find yours.

And they did as your body entered through the door into the lit-up room. Posters from old movies and pictures from around the world hung on the wall. Meanwhile, you saw hundreds of clothing articles thrown everywhere on the floor.

Kate watched how you scanned the room and everything around her before you smiled and leaned against the open doorframe with the beer in your right hand. "You know..." Your eyes found Kate's as her breathing slowed to listen to your every word. Her big blue eyes watching you. "There's a party downstairs."

Kate nodded. She opened her mouth, but nothing came out. You grinned and tore your eyes away from Kate's nude lips before placing your beer on her desk near the door. Slowly, you walked closer, but not before closing the door behind you.

The sound of the music below becomes muffled.

"Kate?" She lifted her eyes to you as you slipped off your shoes. "What's going on?" Your voice was much less flirtatious and more caring than Kate was expecting. She blinked. "I- I..." She stammered before laughing. The corners of your lips turn upwards at this. "What?" You ask.

Kate catches her breath and falls back against her soft bed. Her hands over her face. "I am throwing my first-ever party and missing it. I've been in this room the whole time." You laugh along and plant yourself on Kate's bed. You sat next to her tanned legs, exposed by her her purple dress that stopped mid-thigh.

Kate removed her hands from her face when you sat in bed.

To Kate, it suddenly feels like she's stunned. She feels your hands on her legs. She slowly tilts her head and can't help but watch the way your eyes dance up and down her legs.

You feel her staring and decided to look her way. Sure enough, Kate is resting on her elbows, looking at you. You stare back with a smile before she clears her throat and looks at her own legs. "I was thinking about maybe wearing a suit."

You lean back on your left arm and look towards Kate. Kate is now highly aware of how you've moved closer once again. "A suit?" You said. Kate nods before pointing with her head to an all-black suit hanging over her desk chair.

You bring your eyes back to Kate. "That would've looked great... but..." You lift your right hand and place it on Kate's right ankle. Slowly raising it up. Her skin is delicate to the touch of your fingertips. "I think you look beautiful in this dress." Your hand stops just above her knee.

Kate struggles to breathe but manages as she remains still. Watching you. "You don't want to go downstairs?" Kate shakes her head to your words. You nod. "Were you ever?" You ask as you circle her knees with your index finger, making her buckle slightly, as if it were ticklish. "No." Kate moans out with a broad smile and breathy laugh.

The motions of your hands slow as you look at Kate again. "Kate, what was the point of this party?" You ask, even if you're slowly putting it together.

Kate opens and closes her mouth as she struggles to say anything. After some more stumbling, she says: "I... I am attracted to you... like a lot." Her eyes meet yours. "And when I spoke to you earlier this week. I was going to invite you over, not throw a party." Kate laughs as you smile at that before moving closer on the bed to Kate. "Why were you going to invite me over?" You've moved close enough that your hand is still just above Kate's knee, but your body is just about hip to hip with her.

Kate watched as you moved and then heard your words. She blushed and looked away before you moved your hand from her knee to her chin. Slowly pulling it back to look at you. You released her from your hold, only for your hand to slide down her neck until it fell back onto her leg. Now slightly higher.

"Because I've been attracted to you for some time now," Kate stated, but you knew there was more. "So you invite me over to get to know me?" You asked as you flipped your hair to one side. Kate inhaled your scent. "Something like that..." Kate said before she moved her hand to yours and raised it higher. The feeling of your soft fingers driving her more and more crazy.

You loved the way her rough hands felt on top of yours. It almost made you laugh as you looked at who Kate was. She was a shy girl who intently watched her movements even if she wasn't entirely sure what was next.

You slowly move your hand back down, shocking Kate. She looked from her free hand to you."I don't want to do anything unless you're sure." You said, and Kate looked at you with softened eyes.

Kate nodded and said she was, but you weren't sold. Something was telling you that this wouldn't be that easy. That something was up. You think you discovered what it was when Kate nervously grabbed your hand again. "Kate..?" You questioned as your eyes found themselves on her again. "Yes?" She said as she drug your hand back to furthest place it had gotten before. Her breathing quickened with short breaths.

You lifted your other hand to place it on her cheek. The blue of her eyes looked up once again to yours. You're closer. Your noses are almost touching. "Is this your first time?" Your hand finally makes contact with her underwear, and you feel a wet spot between her legs. She spreads her legs as she closes her mouth to hold in a moan. But she keeps her eyes on you.

"With a woman, yes."

That's when the two of you have a silent conversation before leaning into her. Your soft lips collide with hers. The ones that taste like vanilla chapstick.

The kisses that follow turn from desperate to passionate as you and Kate find a rhythm and get lost in one another touch and taste.

As Kate slowly falls back against her bed with you climbing on top of her, she can't help but smile. And you do the same when you feel her smile against your lips.

It doesn't hurt that it boosts your ego.

Kate wanted you.

Kate kept her lips closed and swallowed moans as you moved from her lips to her neck. She doesn't want to cry out and embarrass herself, but you feel too good. Everything you're doing is slowly overloading Kate's brain.

Men hadn't touched her like you are. They hadn't taken their time like you are. They didn't have the soft touch you did. Or hell, even if they did, they didn't feel like you. They didn't taste like you. They weren't you!

"Oh, Y/n!" Kate looked down with wide eyes as you lay on your stomach. You head in between her thighs. You had just kissed a spot on her upper thigh when you decided to leave a violet mark.

It was as if you were tattooing mine onto Kate.

The Bishop girl whimpered slightly when you moved to her other thigh. She was in heaven, and how you held her hips with her dress riding up was going to kill her. "Y/n." Kate struggled to say. "Yes?" You replied without lifting your head from her leg.

Too lost in the beauty she was.

"Wa-wait-uh do- do that again..." Kate spoke through struggling breaths. Her words hit you delicately, forcing you to lift your head up her body. She was looking down at you with big eyes and red cheeks. Her lips parted.

She jumped slightly when you massaged her hip as you moved up the bed. "Do what again?" You held back a smile as you drew yourself closer to her. You could see Kate looked embarrassed, but you didn't want her to be. You wanted her to use her words. You wanted to make her yours. "It's okay, Kate." You said as you slowly pulled your hands out from her dress, lifting yourself up off the bed. "I just want you to tell me how I can help you. Tell me what you want, baby."

The pet name made Kate smile like a goof, and you found it adorable.

"I want you..." She closed her mouth and cleared her throat as her eyes slowly approached you. "I want you to kiss me like you were doing. Like to where it hurt?" Kate gently gestured to her thigh. "You want me to leave marks?" You questioned. Kate nodded while looking down. "Hey..." You reached forward and pulled your body closer again. Your hand moving past her ear. "Don't be embarrassed." You smirked as you tucked some hair behind her ear. Smiling wider when it fell out again. "I'm glad you're telling me."

Kate didn't stop herself, but you didn't want her to as she moved forward and planted her lips on yours.

She was over the moon about how patient you were being. Little did she know you would wait for however long Kate wanted to. She tasted divine, and you were not about to rush this or ruin it for her.

Not that Kate thought you could.

"Come here." You said through a kiss before standing up from her bed, pulling her up as she grabbed your hand and didn't let go.

Her smile remained as you kept your eyes on her.

And then those same eyes started to go wide as you undressed yourself. Your jacket hitting the floor.

Kate looks at you and suddenly realizes how overdressed she might've been in her dress, but you don't care about the dress. Sure, she looks gorgeous in it, but it needs to be taken off.

Yet Kate stands there motionless as you unbutton your jeans and slide them off your body. Kate watches the way you lift your legs up. Your muscles are more toned than you realize, but Kate sees them and almost drools.

"Kate..?" She lifts her face to you as you smile once her blue eyes catch you. You're now only in your grey tank top and red panties. It's almost the same color as your lips. "Hi," Kate says quietly. "Hi." You say it the same way, making the other girl blush. "Do you need help?" You ask as you step closer. Kate can feel your body heat. "I.. I got it." Kate sends you a smile that makes you stop her. "No, here..." Kate lets her fingers fall from her side. "Let me." You move around to Kate's side, and a part of you can't help but wonder how much this dress cost that the zipper is on the side.

"It's not my first time being this... exposed in front of someone," Kate says as your hand lets go of the zipper once it reaches the bottom. You stare at Kate's side profile. "I didn't say that it was..." Kate sends you a sheepish smile. "Right. Sorry."

"Hey." You step back around to Kate's front as she holds her dress up, not yet letting it fall. "Don't apologize. It's okay." Kate nods to your words, and once again, she can't help but be thankful she had you. "Locker rooms?" You say, making Kate tilt her head to you. "Locker rooms is where you've been..." You close your mouth and let the unspoken words speak for themselves.

Exposed. Naked. Vulnerable.

Kate agrees before you step closer. Your semi-nude body is now fully pressed against her. "Is it okay if I kiss you?" Kate looks at you and blinks. She's shocked. "Yeah... haven't we been doing that?" A smile creeps onto your face, and you softly laugh. "Yes. But I wanted to make sure you were still okay with this."

"Oh, I am more than okay with this, Y/n." You bring your hands up Kate's dress. "Atta girl." You say before pushing your lips into hers. Kate feels your fingers reach the top of the dress, and slowly, they pull it down her body. Letting it fall to the floor as your hands find Kate's sides. Making her stifle moans once again.

"Please don't stop doing that." Kate practically begs of you when you pull away to get a look at Kate's body. She's wearing the sexiest matching purple set you've ever seen.

And you'd be lying if you said you've never seen any.

"Kate, you're addicting. I don't plan on stopping." Kate holds her hands against your face just after you crash into her mere seconds later. The two of you fall into your rhythm again, and it's not long before Kate bounces against her bed, and you land on top of her. Your lips still locked against one another. Kate's hands find their way around your body as she builds courage.

But once again, her hands find themselves running through your hair as you are in between her legs. Her wet panties tossed onto the floor.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" You have to refrain from telling Kate that he can't help her, but you keep your mouth around her clit instead. Licking and sucking on it as your middle and ring finger (minus the rings) pump in and out of her.

You're driving Kate over the edge; she can't help but whimper for you. "P-please, oh- fuck!" Kate throws her head back as she takes a huge breath of air. She had thought about your technique, your touch, your whispers and sighs, and now she's experiencing it all, and she's in love.

Not with you. Kate likes you. A lot! But she's in love with the way you make her feel. 

"Oh Y/n, I'm gonna- oh shit!" You curled your fingers inside of Kate and felt herself tighten around you.

A smile on your face as you moved from her clit to her pink pussy lips and the markings you made before. Sloppily kissing them as Kate grew louder for you.

You placed your free hand on the back of Kate's leg and pushed it further back. The message was sent to her legs and the folded back. Allowing Kate to take your fingers deeper. "Fuck I'm gonna cum!" Kate cried as you kissed your way up her body to her neck. "Cum for me, Kate." You told her directly through kisses where you purposefully sucked her skin. "I want to hear you, baby. Cum for me."

Kate, with her eyes screwed shut, vented her head down and found your red lips. Half of them at first before you adjusted and pushed yourself into Kate. Your mouth on hers when her muffled cries of pleasure erupted.

"I'm- fuck I'm gonna- fuck I'm cumming!" You nodded into Kate's mouth and kept pumping inside of her as you took one of her hands and held it to your wet panties. Kate quickly understood as she pulled your panties to the side and let her fingers slide between you. "Oh shit!" You didn't mean to yell, but how perfect Kate felt was alarming.

Kate moved her legs down and around you as she was coming down from her bliss. She now wanted you to be the one to scream for her. "Hold on, baby." You said as you kissed Kate's jaw. "Ahh!" Kate moaned as you slowly pulled your fingers out of her.

Being too caught up in the moment, you didn't think about the way Kate was watching you as she slowly started to insert a finger into you. But Kate only found it hotter when your two fingers disappeared behind your lips. The taste of her cum on your tongue.

"Oh gosh." You closed your eyes when the fingers slid back out of your mouth. "You're doing so well." Kate smiled wide, moved her one hand to your hip, and slowly began to pull you down to lay next to her before the door to her room busted open.

Immediately, you threw yourself on top of Kate to cover her up. Just as Kate's hands left your body. You didn't care if anyone saw you. But you knew what this moment was for Kate, and god forbid if some jerk off was going to ruin it.

"Oh shit, sorry!" You heard a guy mumble before laughing as he closed the door.

You turned from the closed door to Kate. She was red in the face. Fuck. You tighten your jaw and moved yourself off of her. Kate rose from her lying position and watched as you put your clothes back on.

Her mind then began to race. She opened her mouth; however, no words were coming out. Kate was stunned, but luckily, she spoke up just as you finished putting your socks on. "Don't go!" Your head turned to her. "Please," Kate added.

You stared at her with a confused look before you saw how soft her eyes had become. "Oh, Kate..." You whispered as you moved back up the bed towards her. Surprising her with a kiss. "I'll be right back." Kate raised an eyebrow as you held her face. "I'm just going to kick everyone out." You clarified after reading her face.

Kate raised both her eyebrows in astonishment. "Oh! Why?" She asked, making a light laugh exhale through your nose. "Because I don't want anyone else bothering us again, baby." Kate didn't have time to react before you kissed her quickly and left.

You had everyone gone in about twenty minutes.

When you finally returned to Kate's room, she had her phone in her hand and leaned back against her bed frame. "Everyone's gone." You said as you shut the door. "I saw. Cams." She said as she lifted her phone around. You nodded. "Right."

The tension in the room shifted by the time you were gone, and it was only because Kate's brain was working overtime. "Y/n?"

"Yeah?" You moved closer to Kate as she pulled the covers tighter around her bed. She looked nervous. "I... I was..." She closed her mouth and wet her lips before starting again. "Tonight I was... was kinda hoping that... tonight wouldn't be the last time we did something like this..." She gestured between the two of you as you listened to every struggling word.

"Like you want us to be together?" You questioned a little, afraid of whether you would like the answer or not.

Kate didn't look too sure either. "I don't know... I don't know if we have to call it something... but no one makes me feel the way you do."

The ends of your lips curled at that. Even if you knew no one had ever made her feel like that, you still got the underlying message. "Okay." You said. "We're not together, but we're..." You couldn't find the word as you trailed off, but it looked like you and Kate were on the same page.

You smiled as she nodded and smiled at you.

It was cute.

"So, with everyone gone." Kate started as she slowly undid the bed cover around her. "Do you want to maybe do that thing again...?" Kate smiled as she knew she was being coy.

But you played along, and pretty soon, your bodies fit perfectly against each other again.

You and Kate helped discover more about each other by the time the sun came up than you had with anyone else.

I guess that's why today you are hiding a special box in your closet.

Oh no, it's not a ring!

It's a strap.

Everyone has a first one at some point.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 705 12
Different types of Oneshots ↓ [smut/fluff/angst] katexyelena & katexfemalereader yelenaxfemalereader haileexfemalereader florencexfemalereader hail...
4.3K 38 13
Elizabeth Olsen one shots ⚠️=smut 🥹=fluff
27.9K 334 16
Scarlett Johansson and Natasha Romanoff one shots. Fluff=F Smut=S G!p= G!p Trigger Warning=TW I feel i typically write well, but still, in case, plea...
146K 2.8K 29
just some reader (fem) x natasha romanoff imagines :) A LOT OF FLUFF :]] [please consider that english is not my native language]