(Vsoo)♡°•°》Crimson《°•°♡

By KTJ_1995

♡•°•Jisoo's POV•°•♡ I know that women will not back out ○...................>○>>>>>>>>◇ ♡•○•《I was not lookin... More

prologue
Chapter 1(sorrows of life)
Chapter 2(Smiles)
Chapter 3(Mesmerized)
Chapter 4(Sleepless nights)
Chapter 5( Unusual)
Chapter 6(Faith)
Chapter 7(Tomorrow)
Chapter 8(Energetic)
Chapter 9(Wild turn)
Chapter 10(Bliss)
Chapter 11(Face me)
Chapter 12(Peace)
Chapter 13(Predictable)
Chapter 14(Other half)
Chapter 15(Four steps)
Chapter 16(Control)
Chapter 17(Passion)
Chapter 19(Adore)
Chapter 20(Familiar)
Chapter 21(Infectious)
Chapter 22(Determined)
Chapter 23(lucky)

Chapter 18(Firm)

31 4 1
By KTJ_1995

When they were still at the mansion jisoo received a text message from taehyung.

he requested to have lunch with her , he landed in Korea these morning.

she wanted to ask him about the work for which he went there , but later she changed her thoughts.

And she didn't have the heart to reject his invitation, lisa was suspicious when she declined their offer.

lisa would for sure interrogate her later.

Jisoo took a cab to the place taehyung,  texted her five minutes before.

The thing surprised her was that it was a address to a very private residential complex.

he thought that they would be having lunch at a restaurant maybe.

Jisoo entered the building it looked like a hotel where celebrities reside. The residential area have different buildings.

Saying taehyung's name the guard took her to the building which stood the highest among the others.

She was awestruck just by looking at the reception area.The receptionist called her

"Hello is it Ms kim Jisoo"

Jisoo nodded her head.

"Yes it's me"

"Ma'am , Mr kim taehyung told to hand you the access card to his penthouse, he told to convey these message to you  "

Jisoo thanked the receptionist,  taking the elevator his penthouse  was on the thirty second floor, she opened the door with the access card.

And she was surely amazed, It would be understatement if she calls it just as beautiful or fantastic.

Jisoo stepped inside leaving her shoes on the shoe rack, she smelled a  salivating smell.

It was coming from the balcony, she dropped her bag on the table which came on her way.

She  peeked her head to the open large glass door,  but the next second her eyes widen she rushed over him.

The scenario bring, there was food nicely placed on a small table with flowers and a wine bottle but .

beside it on a small chair taehyung was sitting grabbing his hair his one hand was bleeding.

The piece of broken glass was lying on the carpeted grass of the balcony.

taehyung's injured hand still have the pieces of the half broken glass.
Jisoo took the glass from him throwing it away

"WHAT'S THE DEAL NOW"

taehyung shouted but when he looked up to see jisoo's face his expressions changed quickly

Jisoo was scared of his shouts, she sat beside him holding his shoulders she looked down at her lap

Water trickled down her eyes, as she have again witnessed his eyes those colors was more prominent

She hold his blood covered hand , looking at his face

"what's happening with you, can't you see its hurting you, you are keeping me in the shadow"

The next sentence she didn't spoke
And unknowingly you are also hurting me taehyung

He just hugged her keeping his blood covered hands away from her he didn't wanted her to get dirty.

"I'm sorry jisoo, it's that I am reluctant, just when the time comes I will tell you"

Jisoo stood up pulling him

"Your hands bleeding,  Where's the first aid kit let me bandage it"

She carefully bandaged his hands , the cut was not that deep, but still later she would tell him to see a doctor.

Taehyung looked sad he looked towards the table where the foods are kept

"I prepared those for you"

Then he looked at his already bandaged hands

"But these ruined it"

Jisoo's heart was again filled with warm.She smiled at him.

"Nothing's ruined we could still enjoy the lunch"

"I meant the mood jisoo "

They sat there , the preparations where not ruined though

Jisoo tasted the food it was quite good

"You cooked, it's really good, it didn't knew you could cook though"

Taehyung smiled genuinely

"Thanks "
Then again he added,
"There are many things you would know about me"

Jisoo diverted the topic

" the work you went for was it a success "

Taehyung looked up from eating

"Yes it was"

Jisoo smiled briefly

"That's good to hear"

Jisoo didn't let taehyung to clean after they ate , his hands were injured.

Taehyung saw how jisoo felt uncomfortable with the clothes she was wearing,  then he remembered something

"Jisoo, I brought some clothes for you they are comfortable you could wear them,  they are kept inside my walk in closer"

"that wasn't needed taehyung,  I could've just brought some from my house"

"I don't know, maybe someday I could just , pick you up from your workplace bringing you here, straight"

Jisoo didn't bothered answering him she rushed inside the closet.

She opened the bag to find some pairs of oversized t-shirts and shorts.

Taehyung was standing leaning his chest on the railing at the balcony,  he felt a sudden tap on his shoulder.

He turned around to find her smiling at him, he smiled at her caressing her cheeks

"Let's  sit inside jisoo, the colds  increasing "

He looked down,  than again he met her eyes

"I need to say something important to you"

Jisoo lips thinned she nodded before they sat on the bed , the aircon was on resulting them to cover themselves with comforters

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  -

He got to know something useful from his visit that would be much for now, he was right that women is cunning.

it was always thirteen, he thought it was ten, then its seven out of thirteen.

He still have time , two escaped,  that women still needs six.

Shrugging away his tiredness , he had right away booked a ticket to korea the moment his work was done.

He was eager to meet her , and he wouldn't hide he missed her , that's his true feelings.

landing in korea the first thing he did was invite her on lunch .He knew she would come.

He was done preparing the food, placing the table at the balcony seemed somewhat Romantic to him.

when again those voices

'You are really firm'

'Remember the more you are going against, you are hurting the people surrounding you'

'These will not get you anywhere, what will she do when she knows the truth '

"Just fucking shut up ,don't bring her up, stop invading the peace of my mind"

He took a glass from the table and shattered it hitting it against the table .

those menacing laugh were no more heard, he looked at the glass door , his eyes again.

 he grabbed his hair pulling it he slumped himself on the chair , his left hand was bleeding but he didn't cared.

Its eating him up.

A hand grabbed the broken glass piece from his hand throwing it away.

with his reflex he shouted at that person , he felt a sudden shudder,  looking up it was her , damn again he shouted on her.

She asked him what was happening to him, but he couldn't disclose,  he didn't wanted his close ones being worried or being in danger because of him, he would himself solve it .

Seeing her in front of him , it makes him joyful , he was proud of himself when she complemented his cooking.

though he had heard many praising about his cooking from his parents , her complimenting him felt different.

then he decided to have the talk , he told her the other day over the phone call

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jisoo looked at him

"So what do you want to tell"

He held her hands close to his chest, now her eyes were locked with his

"Jisoo I would start with ---‐----"

[~~♡~~]°°|••|°°|••|°°[◇]°°|••|°°|••|°°[~~♡~~]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 111K 198
𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙡, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘭, 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘒𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢. [Book 1, 2, & 3 Combined] ...
1.1M 45.4K 58
COMPLETED "WHY? Why can't you be with me?WHY?" Jungkook questioned, his eyes spitting fire while his heart quivered in fear. But her next words left...
191K 8.3K 47
「Jisoo」 After the passing of her father. He left her and her mother in 50,000 dollars of debt Jisoo worked many jobs trying her best to take care a...
40.1K 2.2K 16
✎ᝰ┆little did jisoo know, ⊹₊ ⋆ someone she'll meet at an ܴೈ °*⁀➷unexpected location will be the -ˋˏ cause of her flushed cheeks . ˚◞...