The Shadow "prince" (BL)

Galing kay InsensitivePisces19

Sung Jin-Woo, tired of watching all the people he cherished, decided to be reincarnated in a new world where... Higit pa

Introduction
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER 12

363 16 3
Galing kay InsensitivePisces19

ASIEL'S POV

  "I understand that we can't join our mother and father but why do we need to travel with discretion. There are even no royal soldiers here" remember me again why do I need to join them again?

  Seriously, it's been his nth times asking that same question and I am starting to get irritated by him. Can't even get a good nap with him being this noisy. I'm just glad that Tank is with me being a good huggable bear he is.

  "Can't we just travel quietly, brother" I muttered hoping that he heard me.

"Oh come on, Asiel. You're not complaining since you have that teddy bear of yours yet I can't even bring Grawder." He pouted and looked at look at the knight who's escorting us. Huh, who's escorting who? What a silly thought.

  "Since the event is tightly secured. I alone will suffice in addition that his Majesty want me to escort you for his comfort" he sigh knowing that his presence is useless with me being here.

  Thinking about it, only few people know about what happen to the dungeon so I am guessing that his Majesty at least warn him about me. Hopefully, he wouldn't do some funny business in my presence. It would be a huge humiliation for him if a much more younger and weaker prince will take him like nothing.

"Princess Kathlyn also make it clear that she didn't want to attract any attention." He added giving up on his situation.

"And I also made it clear that I don't want to be here, yet here I am" Kathlyn said fixing her hair that get mess because of the wind.

  "We are already here, your complains wouldn't change anything so why just don't we stay quiet for a few minutes, yeah" hoping that at least they will listen to me. You know, being the precious youngest child of the royal family.

  "I wonder how you both got survive in the royal family. You should both grateful to have me otherwise you would lock yourself in the library while you are taking your precious nap anywhere" yeah yeah you are right. And I love that idea, thank you very much.

"Napping is much better than attending this kind of events" I answered while nodding at his way, showing how I agree to him.

I can see the twitch in his right lips to my answer. Not expecting or I guess expecting my answer. Well, I am just saying the truth so it is his choice if he will agree to it or not. Not my problem anymore.

"You should really go out and socialize sometimes, Asiel. It will do good to you" I rolled my eyes at him before turning my back at him when I saw someone so familiar.

  I send some of my shadow to see what's happening. I am more focused on Arthur who, for some reason, is pissed with a group of teenagers. I don't know if I would laugh or take pity on the middle-age man who's with Arthur that is miserably failing to stop him from creating a fight. What a pitiful man, I guess it is the curse of being with that boy.

  "Asiel, back me up, would you?" Annoyed with my lack of response, Curtis patted my shoulder to get my attention.

"What is it?" I asked him which made him more annoyed with me.

  "I am saying that I should bring Grawder and ride him--"

  "Which is a stupid idea, Brother. Stop the carriage right now." I ordered before following that auburn hair.

  "What do you think you're doing, Asiel" Curtis said while following me, worried since I jumped in a moving carriage.

  I fixed myself first since my dress got a little mess from moving carelessly inside the carriage to find a more comfortable position. I am walking towards him curious on what will happened next with the excuse of being a good prince stopping future fight.

  "I just saw someone familiar" I answer without looking at him and continued walking.

  "Your highness, it is still danger--"

  "That's why you're here, right?" No one dare say anything.

   It didn't take us that long to see Arthur beating those teenagers. Honestly, I didn't thought he will step that low to beat a kid that didn't even in his level. Such a pity, well can't say anything, right? Since I didn't even know what happen here before we see the current situation.

  He punched the teenager wearing a red coat. Now that I am looking at them properly, they look like a noble, what a shame they are acting like a barbarians. They are all look beaten except Arthur who I am guessing that beat them.

  Wait..... isn't that Elijah? Why are those two with are together, it must be coincidence since there is an important announcement in the plaza. I didn't notice that I'm spacing out, not until Kath cast a ice barrier toward Arthur protecting them from the attack.

  "What is the meaning of this?" Curtis asked, using his authority to get the answer he wanted.

  I saw how their face got paled seeing us in front of them. They mustn't except seeing us here what's more seeing them in this kind of situation. Our eyes meet when I look at Arthur's way and his eyes are conveying something that make me raise my eyebrow.

"P-prince Curtis, p-princess Kathlyn" they said with fear not even properly greeting us and totally ignoring my presence. Wow, it hurt my ego not being acknowledge much more getting the respect that I deserve.

  They immediately kneel and bow their head until it is meeting the ground. And the guts they have to lie to the royal family.

  "Y-your M- majesties. My friends and I were simply enjoying our time conversing when that barbaric peasant start beating up for no reason" what a complete b*llshit.

"WHAT? YOU WERE THE--" Elijah

  "WE HAVE BEEN WRONGED" I looked at Curtis.

  Waiting for his decision with he complete lie and insult in our present. How dare a mere noble lie without a second thought for the consequences of offending the royal family.

"Is that true" an angry Curtis asked looking at Arthur's way even though those peasant are only spouting nonsense.

  "Brother" I reminded him before he even make everything worse in my opinion.

"What a joke" I heard Arthur muttered yet I know everyone heard it too.

  Even I am in his position I will be offended too since it is very obvious. The dwarves are in a bad shape in addition that they are out number no matter were you look at it. The condition of the dwarves are also worse than them so it is possible that Arthur are only protecting them.

I sneek a glance to their way and saw how they grin knowing that Curtis is in their side and Arthur already offended brother. Huh, I shouldn't get curious and just take my nap inside the carriage. I sigh with this mess that I always avoided no matter what.

"How dare you speak so casually to the prince of Sapin" our escort yell and grab his shoulder yet Arthur immediately hold his wrist with a great force based on how our escort change his expression.

  "My apologies, my speech tends to turn crass when I heard b*llshit" he said with that death glare. So intense, I can feel the butterfly in my stomach. 

"I guess you still don't have the manner." I softly muttered towards Arthur looking directly to my eyes.

"I apologize, you highness. You're still as gorgeous as the last time I saw you" Arthur greet bowing and kissing my left hand.

  I can see how those teenagers that is kneeling right now are getting paler just realizing how they ignored and insult me as a royalty. While my brother have that mad expression again holding himself not to snatch my hand out of his grip. Well, Arthur is the only person who greet me my bowing and kissing my hand for some reason.

"I see that you start a commotion with this kids" I started, trying to lessen the heavy atmosphere here.

"Asiel, you know this people?" Curtis asked   that is calmer that before.

"Yeah, I met them when I am out of the castle" I answered before facing those peasant first who is hiding their face right now.

"Now what really happened here?" I asked trying my authority as a royalty

" A-as we said those barbarians beat as out of no where." I can't help the giggle hearing those lying in front of us.

  "Hmm, and then? What happened next?" I smile like I am in their side knowing that they are uttering a total b*llshit.

"And then we tried to fight back until you came and protect them. Please bring justice to us your highness"

"Any thoughts?" I look at Arthur and Elijah who are thinking carefully on what would they say in front of us.

"They are spouting b*llshit, your highness" Arthur said before Mr Helstea stop him for saying anything.

  "Sorry for his wording, your majesties. What the boys mean are, those kids are lying" he explain before Curtis look at him.

"Mr Vincent Helstea, what are you doing here?" My brother asked the obvious. I didn't know that Curtis is this ignorance or something.

" We were on our way to the plaza for the announcement when we saw this group of hooligans are bullying this poor boy." Mr Helstea explain that make my brother furious by being lied after seeing the boy who is coughing blood right now.

"You dare lie? What is your name" He furiously said while looking at the group. The kid in red coat stand confidently before introducing.

"I am Jamiel. First born son of house Tridant, your majesty" he answered without remorse. How annoying.

"Your motive?" I calmly asked before my brother stop me.

So what if he have some backing that can save his asked in this kind of situation. I really hate this kind of person even though I sometimes act like one.

"In the end, no one seriously get hurt. So if everyone agrees to get past this, then--" Curtis got cut when Arthur asked Mr. Helstea for tow-way communication scroll.

How dare brother let it past without giving justice to that kid. Letting that hooligans without any punishments for their actions. I hate it, I hate how only those in position have the right to get justice for themselves. Such discrimination, I loathe my brother with his decision.

"Uncle Vincent, you have tow-way communicate scroll with you, right?" Arthur

" I do, but what are you "

"Cynthia Goodsky" The director of the Xyrus Academy? What is his relationship with her.

"Vincent, you know I don't appreciate sudden--"

"It's Arthur Leywin"

  Hearing who she is talking too. The director immediately change his tone like she is different person to the one who first greet him. If Arthur has this effect to her it must mean he is very important to her or he is valuable than he is showing off.

"Ah Arthur, I'm so happy to hear from you. It's been so long!!!" She said while clapping her arms looking so pleased seeing him.

"I need you to expel a boy name Jamiel Tridant and his group of friends from your academy for racial bullying and used of lethal magic in the city" he said while smirking at their way like he is confident to get what he wants, which is expelling them. So cruel.

"Hold on. What's this all of a sudden. Wait, did you just say Jamiel....Tridant? I don't think it's..." I can see how this is making her surprised. I mean it is not very easy just to expel someone who's family have a power in the country. Or influence, I guess.

"That is...if you still want me to attend your academy"

"Done" I can't stop the giggle hearing her answer with that threat.

" My, my. I didn't know you hold that much power to demand to the Director of Xyrus Academy " I said stopping my giggle miserable. I mean it is so satisfying seeing their face so  confidence with their family's influence but got easily expel.

"You're praise make me very happy, your highness. Do I have a reward for this?" What a silly man.

  "How dare---"

  "I might think about it" oh my, should I at least think a reward for this or should I not.

  I mean, he make me happy for bringing justice to that boy and all. And still greeting me with a great respect that I deserve. Or it is just my omega being pleased having a competent alpha candidate. Speaking of candidate, when did I ever see him as a potential alpha for me.

I order Elijah who is looking at me to bring that boy in front of me. Although he is hesitating, he still bring the boy. Now that I have enough mana and got familiar using my skills without summoning my shadow, I tried to heal the boy. He got heal in a second and I still feel although, good, I'm getting better and better.

My body just need to be accustomed to my mana even though it is a slow process, it is still a progress. I saw my siblings disapproval to my decisions but it amaze me seeing our escort surprised to my healing ability. Well, don't care.

"I think I should leave now, I'm want to take my nap already" I whisper to brother who nodded before guiding us to our carriage, that is waiting for us.

I didn't notice Arthur holding and guiding me until I get inside the carriage and tried to look for a comfortable position.

"I wish you a safe and comfortable travel, your majesty" and again with that kiss in my hand.

"Hmm, you too" He leave me with Kathlyn that is weirdly looking at us.

"Do you like him?" Out of no where, really? But now that I am thinking it, I am not that patience with other people like how patience with him.

  I let him kiss my hand although I never allowed others. Hmm, let just say that he have a special place in my heart.

"I just see him as a potential alpha" I said unknowingly the meaning that I convey to her.

  She didn't say anything until my brother who is complaining for the headache that he got today. I just close my eyes and think of what really mean to me. I never saw an alpha who is stronger than him, added that those alpha stink and have a rotten personality. Gosh, I hate being omega.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

16.2K 367 7
You were a normal girl. No awakening, no special abilities. Just normal, but the girlfriend of Sung Jin-Woo. With no memory, you woke up here as a ch...
14.2K 634 30
He had an evil grin on his face, "It's only just the beginning. We will meet again and this time you will be mine." His deep and dark voice sends shi...
794K 17.9K 22
"I don't care that your a runt. An omega. I love you for who you are and I'm not about to let you go. I just found you and I'm not ready and never wi...
221 19 16
Two different personalities. Two different worlds. Two different lives. When they cross paths, will love overcome all? Is this love of one's fate? H...