CHAPTER 15

ASIEL'S POV

 "You know where to look at us if you need anything, right?" Yes, of course Curtis. I know where to look for you, after all it is the 10th times you told me while we're going to my dorm.

  "Of course, I know what should I do if I need anything so don't worry." I rolled my eyes at him because he's being insufferable right now.

I mean I am happy that they worry about me and all. Don't get be wrong, I appreciate them all but sometimes it is suffocating that I always need to be in their sight for them to feel relief. I hate it, no one dares look at me as weak as Sung Jin-Woo yet the way they look at me is like I am fragile and weak that need their saving everytime.

  They might forgot that I'm adventurer and used to fight anytime. I am good at my swormanship and I have my shadows. Now that at least I can use more mana than before and my body is starting to adjust to contain my huge mana, I don't think it will take a while to fully summon half of my army like before.

  "We're just worried about you, there are many alpha here in academy so I hope that you understand that part" Kath, right. I almost forgot about my second gender.

  I nodded in understanding, she's right. No matter how strong and skillful I am, I'm still an omega that is weak and vulnerable in front of an alpha. Well, just don't mistake me as an easy to get omega, I will show them what will happen if they displeased me in any form.

"I understand, I'm going to be careful and I have Tusk you know. Tusk can take care of them, after all it is self-defense" I lazily said and sit to my bed that is very soft. Nice bed.

  I lay down and hug Tusk that is still in a huggable size. Curtis just sigh before giving up and kissing my forehead while Kath kiss my cheeks before they bid their goodbyes. I close my eyes and just let the day past yet that auburn hair boy didn't let me have my peace of mind.

  How dare he flirt and give me a reason to think he is a possible alpha for me. How dare he, and that elf girl isn't even that pretty as me. I am stronger and powerful too yet how dare he talk with that soft and intimate way. I hate him. I wouldn't talk to him. Hell, I don't want to see him too.

In my frustrations, I harshly stand in my bed and get my clothes to get ready in bed. Let's just hope that they at least wake me up to have a dinner. Or better more, let me sleep until next morning. I'm not really in the mood to eat.

After I wear my blue silk nightgown. For some reason, I take liking to wearing any silk. It just make me elegant and free for some reason. Well, while I am drying my hair. I saw some interesting scene in front of my window, and this is the reason why I don't believe it is easy to have a unity between the three races.

Just look how there is already a fight after the announcement and speech of the student council president. A duel between a dwarf and a human isn't that really fun to watch after all the dungeon I enter. But it is not bad to watch what will happen next.

It's boring just as I expected. In the start, they both seem equal but what do you expect to cunning little human. I stop watching after I saw how the human cheat and have the guts to brag his win. Such a shameless one.

I lay down again and hug Tusk, hoping that I will get a chance to see Jin-Ah and mom in my dreams. I am happy that I can see them in my dream so that I can still remember their faces. I'm glad, really glad. I don't want to forget them
________________________________

Shit, shit, why no one wake me up. It is the first day and first expression is important yet here I am getting late. I immediately take a shower to freshen myself because he'll will I ho outside without having a bath or a shower. I am done wearing my uniform which is......why is it black?