Baby Boo..( TK )

By Uv_0007

" you only love him , you f..feed my milky to him , you give my booboo to h..him . you awre sho bad I will no... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
New Book💟
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 2

839 30 3
By Uv_0007

* Ignore My Mistake........

........................................................

Fvk!!! I...it's vibrator " taehyung blurred out .

Jungkook give him smug smile then stoped the vibrator. He walk toward taehyung and pulled him close by his waist.

"It's goona be a long day darling . Be prefer yourself ." Jungkook whispered near taehyung ears while giving gently squeeze in soft waise.

"W.. what noo.. I'm not gonna wear it . I will remove it ! Right now! " Taehyung harley said .

" Dare to do it . You know the consequences well . Don't you?" Jungkook asked in deep voice making taehyung gulped .

" Now let's go." Jungkook said holding

" Where?" Taehyung asked

" You know My mother in law missed  me  , so she want us to visit there ." Jungkook explained and winked before attacking on his wife's lips .

Taehyung sigh wrapping his hand around jungkook neck  and pulled him more closed threading his hair .

Jungkook hand roughly squeezing on taehyung waise and slowly led down grap his patooties .

He slammed taehyung in wall deeper the kiss and turn taehyung back facing him .

Taehyung breath hitched while chest continuously upon and down .

Jungkook slowly slid his hair side and beginning to leaving soft kisses .

Taehyung close his eyes giving his husband's more space loving his husband lips in his body .

Jungkook hold the blouse knot and opened it that when taehyung then realised and stoped jungkook going feather because he know once his husband start then their is not wondered he will going to stop .

Taehyung turn and arrenged his saree .
" Kook we should go , it's getting late ."
Taehyung said distracting jungkook who had frown his eyebrows.

"But baby-" ...

" Not kook ....you want your mother in law wait for you too long?"
Taehyung asked knowing the ans well.

Jungkook shoked his head rapidly as no with a little cute pout formed in his lip.

"But baby only one round promise" jungkook request giving puppy eyes to
convince him.

Taehyung looked away and bit his lip to stop his smile because the way his is looking so adorable he cooed inside.

He knows if he look at his husband then he will surely melt in his charm .

But right know he don't want to limp infront of his parents.

Jungkook peek infront of Taehyung face , blinking his eyes cutely and pout more bigger while playing with his finger .

Taehyung glace at jungkook little and internally growl . He cupped jungkook's cheek and give a hard squeeze because the cuteness of man standing infront of him is really overloaded.

Taehyung bit jungkook cheeks and squeeze his softy softy  cheeks.

" My baby" taehyung mumbled pecking his lips .

" Will give you everything after we return hmm.." taehyung said with gently smile.

Jungkook was about to disagree but atleast he agreed .

~~~~

" Bubba are sure we are going on it ." Taehyung asked worriedly .

Jungkook nodded his head rapidly mumbled yes .

Taehyung let out  worried sigh.
" It's take 4 hour to reach  . You will get tried bunny ." Taehyung said caressing jungkook cheeks softly .

" Will not wify , you just sit close to me then I will drive my whole life."
Jungkook replied giving sissy smile .

Taehyung giggling at jungkook's cheesy words and sit behind him .

When a moan pass from his lips  feeling the substance inside him gone more deeper inside him . He literally rolled his eyes clinching on jungkook's shirt .

"You okk wify?" Jungkook asked innocently with small smirking in corner of his lips .

Taehyung whin loudly feeling embracing hiding his face on his back.
Jungkook smiled ear to ear holding taehyung's hand and made it wrap around his waist

Taehyung pecked his cheeks and rest his head on his husband's solder with a shy smile present on his pink lips .

Taehyung closed his eyes when cold wind touched his feather skin , hugging his more tightly feeling worm in cold weather.

~~~

"Eomma -appa." Taehyung called gently knocking the door .

The door brust opened by Mr and Mrs Kim with a bright smile .

The couple's touch their feet taking blessing.Mrs Kim hugged them kissing their forehead lovingly and welcome them .

Mrs Kim places the plates of snakes in tables and sit beside them where they are chit chatting and laughing with Mr Kim jokes.

"So tae it's long time ,what you think giving us grandson?" Mrs Kim asked with naughty smile.

"Mom" Taehyung bit his lip with shy smile looking down playing with his fingers.

" Don't warry about that eomma . You will surely get the good news soon." Jungkook said with gently smile .

But just thinking about taehyung pregnancy made him feel something.

" That my son in law." Mrs Kim complement sweetly .

~~~~Time skip

........ Dinner time

"Eat more child , see how thin you both are looking." Mr Kim said passing food towards them .

That's when Jungkook's phone buzzed
. He was about to pull out his phone from pocket when he realised something and secretly smirk.

Taehyung chewing the foods  but stoped in middle when the Buzzy movement again start inside him .

He cupped his hot mounds inside table and creases it little while glancing  at jungkook who is eating like he did nothing.

His breath hitched when every passing second vibration increases.

He gulp down the water and started to sweating. He rubbed plam and took a long breath to control himself .

"Tae are you okk? Why are sweating?
Is food is spicy? " Mr Kim asked noticing taehyung behaviour.

" Appa it's j... just I'm feel hot ." Taehyung replied try to act normal which was isn't easy . He bit his lip tightly feel like something giving him high voltage current in his lower part.

" But it's cold tae . I think it's going to rain soon . " Jungkook said .

Taehyung glar at him like wow! What a good acting he is doing .

Taehyung excused himself and hardly went toward washroom.

"  i should check him ." Jungkook said . They nodded their head worriedly as jungkook follows him .

~~~

Taehyung breathing heavy while lying in bed . He rubbed his both thighs together.

His body detched with sweat . He want to throw the vibrating  substance  inside him at the same time he feel so good .

The moan remove saree from his upper body moaning his husband name .

That's when he head door opening sound and he knows who's that person is ..............

" Wify enjoy without me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A big sorry for late update 👉👈😗.

Finally my exam end and i started write but I didn't expected that the new season of my study will gonna start soon .

But now I will try to update atlast one in week .

Thanks for reading 😊.

Please vote , share , follow and

Comment 👇✨

Byy byy see you soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 207 13
كيم تايهيونغ ابن اكبر صانع محتويات التجميل في اسيا و المتنمر الرئيسي على بارك جييمن ابن اكبر مصمم في كوريا كيف ينتهي بهم الامر واقعين في......و...
6.4K 173 6
On hold just jungkook loving tae and the pictures are not mine in that It's my firs...
2.1K 87 9
This story is totally based on my imagination this story is made by me so I hope you all love my new story This is a totally romantic story . In betw...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...