All of our pictures//Killugon

By Mylo_the_gay

!!STORY CONTAINS SENSITIVE TOPICS AND BL(BOY'S LOVE) DONT LIKE DONT READ!! Gon and Killua. the two boys met... More

Introduction and summery
~☆~How We Met~☆~
~☆~Pictures and and Friends~☆~
~☆~Play Date~☆~
~☆~ My family is weird ~☆~
~☆~ Killua Gets Kidnapped(goes on vacation)~☆~
~☆~ Your Not the Only One With Family Problems~☆~
~☆~Good Bye Elementary ~☆~
~☆~Middle School?~☆~
~☆~Schedules for 6th Grade~☆~
~☆~ First day~☆~
~☆~Dad..?~☆~
~☆~Brother and the word gay~☆~
~☆~A Gay wedding ~☆~
~☆~Stupid Idea~☆~
~☆~And we're off to highschool~☆~
~☆~Just another day in hell~☆~

~☆~It's our fucking summer~☆~

8 0 0
By Mylo_the_gay

I wrote this entire chapter before, AND WATTPAD DIDN'T SAVE IT😭😭

TW: None

Killua sat in his bedroom, exuberant for the days to come. Why? Because it's fucking summer of course.

Which meant that the young teen got to spend nearly three while months with no school, no homework, and spend as much time as he wanted woth Gon.

So, there he sat, the first night of summer on face time with his best friend. Who was just as excited as him.

"Aunt Mito said she would get us tickets for the amusement park too!" Gon chirped.

Killua laughed a bit with a smile, "That's gonna be awsome!"

That's when Killua hears a abnormally loud and high pitched scream from the downstairs of his house.

"Kil! Come down won't you!" Kikyo, Killua's mom, yells.

The silver-headed boy cringes a bit at the sound of his mother's voice. But non the less stands up making his way to the door.

"Got to go! I'll call later though." Killua muttered to the screen.

Gon only nodded ending the call. Leaving Killua to walk into his over sized kitchen where his father and mother stood.

They had three papers in front of them. While one layed in Kikyo's hands.

Killua sat down at the bar. Resting his hands on his head with a sigh.

"What's wrong?"

Silva pats his wife on the back. As Kikyo chews away at her lip,

"Well son we have... got your report card."

And just like that Killua freezes. If they called him down for grades he either did amazing or did horrible. And Killua was well aware of which one it was.

Yet he just clears throught, "ah..."

"Oh dear... Kil I'm so sorry," Killua's mother places the paper for Killua to see, "Uh Hon look..."

Killua pears at it. And it's worse than he thought. Two Fs, two Ds, and three Cs. Yeah, he's screwed.

"Kil these grades are astounding. You'll be going to summer school to fix it." He father booms.

The young boy's heart drops. That means school, and homework, and not hanging out with Gon...

"Your dismissed." Silva commands. Causing Killua to run back into his room.

The young boy dived into the mass of pillows on his bed. Silently screaming into them. He hated his parents for many reasons, and this just added to the list.

After a few more minutes of punching and throwing pillows, Killua regains his composure. And looks at his phone.

He huffs, pulling up his favorite contact and hitting the FaceTime button. It rings five times before it's picked up.

"Hey, what's up, Killu!?" Gon says with a smile. Only to receive a very grumpy face from his best friend.

"My parents hate me."

Gon frowns a bit, "What happened?"

"My grades suck! So now... I kinda have to go to summer school."

The black-haired boys mouth drops, "Wha!?"

Killua bites his lip a bit. He doesn't like the thought of being away from Gon a bunch.

"Hey, it'll be okay, Killua. I-I'll be okay."

Killua only chews the skin of his lip more. His anxieties growing by the second.

"I-Ill talk to you later, Gon..." The albino mutters. Almost incoherently.

Gon frown doesn't falter as he says his goodbye. But just like that, Killua’s left alone. With only the thoughts of his summer lingering in his brain.

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

And there the introvert sat. Outside his school, scrolling on his best friend's social media accounts.

Killua felt envy grown inside him as he looked at all the pictures. The pictures of Gon having the time of his life... with everyone but him.

It was now late July, and Killua was having the worst summer of his life. He went to summer school every weekday. Which was hell in itself.

Yet, that wasn't the worst part. What made Killua even angrier, and dare I day sad, was his best friend. Or more so what his best friend was doing. Gon was hanging out with all his other friends, and his... 'girlfriend'. And Killua hated it.

This summer was supposed to be theirs. Nobody else's. Yet Killua couldn't even see his friend. Considering his parents grounded him along with summer school.

The young boy punched the dirt as he looked at a certain photo. It was of Gon and Retz at the beech. With Gon smiling and taking the selfie, and Retz kissing his cheek.

Killua knew that it would never happen. After all, he convinced himself a long time ago that being with Gon, even liking Gon was horrible... yet he wanted to be in Retz’s position more than anything.

So, that led him to make something he would highly regret later...

What do ya'll think he made and why shall he regret it?🧐🧐🧐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2M 685K 29
"Ethan." Aiden pauses. "I want you." He softly bites my ear. "I want to kiss you more than you will ever know." Trying to avoid the daily beatings of...
3.2K 48 11
This is a collection of stories I create for the purpose of sharing aus and headcanons. Because of that, this is not a request book (although there i...
123K 3K 36
❝ hola. soy dora. can you say: i'm fucking sorry? - y/n ❞ ⟶ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 gon accidentally trips you and pushes you into a new life with ...
402K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...