Bombshell [ Bakugo x Reader ]

By NurseRaven

Love story man! Angst, drama, tears, everything! #2 in bakugoxreader 1/5/2020 #18 in bakugoukatsuki 1/5/2020 ... More

HELLO.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
A/N!
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
๐Ÿ‹Chapter Twenty-Five๐Ÿ‹
๐ŸŽƒ2019 Halloween Spoopy Special!๐ŸŽƒ
A/N
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
๐ŸŽ„2019 Christmas Special! How Bakugo Stole Christmas!๐ŸŽ„
๐Ÿ‹Chapter Thirty-Four๐Ÿ‹
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
a/n - Edited - Added Discord!
Chapter Thirty-Nine
๐Ÿ‹Chapter Forty๐Ÿ‹
a/n
๐Ÿ’˜2020 Valentine's Special๐Ÿ’˜
Chapter Fourty-One
a/n!
an; update
A/N I'M STILL ALIVE
MERRY CHRISTMAS 2023
Chapter Fourty-Two

Chapter Fourty-Three

175 6 1
By NurseRaven

Months. Months had gone by, and I never stopped thinking of you.

I sat up in my bed. The window to the outdoors were open, and I could feel the warm breeze from outside. I was mostly healed by now, and I wanted nothing more than to go back to him. To Katsuki.

I looked down at my body. The bandages were gone. The wounds were healed. But the emotional damage? It was still there. What even happened? I still question it to this day. All I can really remember was falling into a pit of lava. After that? It was mostly a blank.

Knock knock.

I shook out of my head, and looked up at my door. "Come in." I said as the door opened. In, came Zeek.

"Good morning, (Y/N). How are you feeling today?" He asked, approaching my bed.

"Great. Can I speak to the king today? Please?" I begged.

He grinned. "You really want to go back, don't you?" He asked.

I nodded my head. "It's all I want. I know I belong there. I belong with him. It hurts not being near him..." I looked down, then back up at him. "Besides, I'm healed. My burns and wounds are gone now. My energy is back. I'm good as new!"

Zeek sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Calm down now. I already got you a seat with his majesty. I knew you would want to go back. You just have to conv-"

I leaped out of bed, and hugged Zeek. "Oh thank you! Thank you so much!" I tried not to cry, but I did. I couldn't help it.

Zeek was shocked, but smiled and patted my back gently. "Hey now. Don't thank me just yet. Like I was trying to say, you have to convince him to let you. I have a feeling it won't be that easy."

I looked up at him and nodded. "When?" I asked.

"Noon. Sharp. Get some food and think deeply about how you want to present yourself. Now, I'll come for you and we will go together." He said.

"Alright. Thank you. Thank you so much." I smiled.

He smiled back, and headed out the door. "Remember, think." He said as he left.

I sighed, and sat back in bed. I was ready for this. I had to convince the king to let me go back no matter what.

Noon. It was noon. I was in front of the king, and a crowd of royals and Zeek behind me. I was nervous as hell.

"So. You went to Earth, put yourself in public's eye, deliberately disobeyed your duties, fell in love, and killed a member of the royal knights. Do I have this correct?" He said sternly.

I gulped and nodded. "Yes, your majesty. I'm so-"

He laughed, and held up his hand. "Drole was always power hungry. Shady, too. I always had to keep a close eye on him. You found the leak of our magic, and that is all that matters. Now to the matter at hand, we must find a way to seal it an-"

"No! You cannot do that!" I begged. "We have plenty of magic to spare, do we not?! That world needs it. Earth and it's people- They need help. The hero work they do there, it's amazing. It would be like us giving up the knights and order here. It would be chaos. Murder. Theft. Who knows what other chaos would happen. Sir, please, they need it. Please let them keep it."

The king thought for a moment, then sighed. "I suppose you are right. I was just worried the power was being abused, but if Earth needs it so bad, then so be it. I will take your word for it. We aren't in desperate need to have it back. We have plenty to spare. Now, that being said, your reward! You will have countless riches, and a promotion I believe! How does that sound?"

I looked down, clenching my fists.

"Does this not suit your needs?" He asked, confused.

"Sir, if I may, please give the money to my family. However, I have a different request..."

"And what is that?" He asked.

I looked up into his eyes. "You said it yourself. I fell in love. I... I want to go back. Earth is home to me now. He is home. He is all I want. It's heartache not being around him. It's getting harder to breath. It is so painful being here. I just want to clarify, I am grateful for everything you have done and given to me. But... I need him, sir. I love him."

Moments passed by in silence. I was starting to lose hope, until I heard a laugh. I looked at him, confused.

"My dear, I understand. When my love passed, it was devastating. But I remember falling in love with her, our life together, having children, she was my world, my home. Very well, I will grant your desire. However, your job will not be complete."

I was so ecstatic. I could nearly jump and cry. But my job? I had to find out more.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I want you to guard that world. I want you to make sure nobody abuses our magic. However, you must not tell the people there about what did they call it? Quirks? Where they come from. You must pass your new abilities as a quirk yourself, which must not be hard for you at the moment as your abilities are now all new to you. Go back to your school and friends, and go back to the one who stole your heart." He smiled.

"Oh sir, thank you! Thank you! I will do my best!" I was shaking, ready to burst into tears.

He laughed. "Go. I'm sure you are ready to leave now. I will make sure your family is safe and well taken care of. Go to him. Zeek will send you on your way." He said.

I nodded and turned to Zeek. "Now!" I yelled at him as Zeek laughed gently and motioned for me to follow.

Zeek and I entered a very familiar room to me. It was decorated in crystals and fancy décor. At the end of the room, was a large door. "So, this is it, eh?" I asked him.

He shook his head. "No, I'll be checking on you from now and again. I'm sure his majesty will want a report." He smiled.

I smiled back at him. "I'm glad. Thank you, for everything."

He pat my shoulder and approached the door, taking a large crystal and putting it into a lock. The doors opened, and a portal opened to Earth. It was a familiar scene to me, from when I first went to Earth.

"Go get him." Zeek said.

I nodded. "Until next time!" I said as I waved, and basically ran through the portal.

"Until next time." He said, taking the crystal out, and closing the portal.

DING. DING.

There was a loud ruckus. Students let out exhausted sighs and started to chatter.

"Man, it's been months. Do you think Bakugo is ever going to come back to normal?" Denki asked Izuku.

"I dunno. I hope so. I kind of miss being attacked all the time." He replied as the group of students left the building, heading towards their dorm rooms. Bakugo was behind the group, head down, not saying a word.

"H-hey guys." I said, standing in the walkway path.

The entire class stopped, staring at you in disbelief.

"(Y-Y/N)?!" Ochako was the first to break the silence.

I nodded, waving at everyone.

They all erupted, dropping anything and everything they carried and running towards me, tears and laughter, questions, and anything else you could think of all at once.

"Guys guys! One at a time! You're suffocating me!" I laughed, crying as I was hugging everyone as best as I could.

"We missed you! Where and what happened?" Kirishima asked.

"Later. I'll explain later. Where is Katsuki?" I asked everyone.

They all stopped and got quiet, then everyone divided and let Bakugo take a look.

He looked at me with wide eyes. He clenched his briefcase, worrying he was just dreaming at this moment.

Slowly, then picking up speed, he ran to you.

He threw his briefcase, then wrapped his arms around you, picking you up off the ground and holding onto you tightly.

"I-I thought I'd never see you again! Is this real?" He asked.

I wrapped my arms around him as well, holding onto him tightly and burying my face in the crook of his neck. "Yes. It's real. I'm here. I'm here to stay forever." I smiled.

A/N;

I'm so sorry for being a shitty author. I've had a lot go on these past few months, but I've never forgotten you guys!

I will try to do more updating. I promise. I still have so many ideas for this book.

Have some art my friends did of my oc!

And her and Baku-babe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

830K 33.5K 21
โ๐ˆ๐“ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐”โž -@keikaminari - date: 12/1/2020 ๐Š๐ˆ๐ƒ๐๐€๐๐๐„๐ƒ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...
88.7K 3K 17
๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—น ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ. fluff. male reader. โ‚โ‚€โ‚‹โ‚ƒโ‚€โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚€โ‚‚โ‚ โ‚œโ‚’ โ‚โ‚โ‚‹โ‚โ‚‰โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚€โ‚‚โ‚
495K 22.4K 32
๐๐€๐Š๐”๐†๐Ž๐” ๐Š๐€๐“๐’๐”๐Š๐ˆ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ใ€ใƒฝ๏ฝ€โ˜ฝใƒฝ๏ฝ€ โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„ WHEREIN BAKUGOU KATSUKI, AN EXPLOSIVE BRAT, DAI...