Tired of fighting

By sparklygroot

*NOT FINISHED* I'm tired of fighting...... AMORA!" My uncle yells while i'm trying to open my eyes. I'm sitt... More

Chapt: 1
Characters
Chapt: 2
Chapt: 3
Chapt: 4
Chapt: 5
Chapt: 6
Chapt: 7
Chapt: 8
Chapt: 9
Chapt: 10
Chapt: 11
Chapt: 12
Chapt: 13
Chapt: 14
Chapt: 15
Chapt: 16
characters
Chapt: 17
Chapt: 18
Chapt: 19
Chapt: 20
Chapt: 21
Chapt: 22
Chapt: 23
Chapt: 24
Chapt: 25
Chapt: 26
Chapt: 27
Chapt: 28
Chapt: 29
Chapts: 30
Chapt: 31
Chapt: 32
Chapt: 33
Chapt: 34
Chapt: 35
Chapt: 36
Chapt: 37
Chapt: 38
Chapt: 39
Chapt: 40
chapt: 41
Chapt: 42
Chapt: 43
Chapt: 44
Chapt: 45
Chapt: 46
Chapt: 47
Chapt: 48
Chapt: 49
Chapt: 50
Chapt: 51
Chapt: 52
Chapt: 53
Chapt: 54
Chapt: 55
Chapt: 56
Chapt: 57
Chapt: 58
Chapt: 59
Chapt: 60
Chapt: 61
Chapt: 62
Chapt: 63
Chapt: 64
Chapt: 65
Chapt: 66
Chapt: 67
Chapt: 68
Chapt: 69
chapt: 70
Chapt: 71
Chapt: 72
Chapt: 73
Chapt: 74
Chapt: 75
Chapt: 76
Chapt: 77
Chapt: 78
Chapt: 79
Chapt: 80
Chapt: 81
Chapt: 82
Chapt: 83
Chapt: 84
Chapt: 85
Chapt: 86
Chapt: 87
Chapt: 88
Chapt: 89
Chapt: 90
Chapt: 91
Chapt: 92
Chapt: 93
Chapt: 94
Chapt: 95
Chapt: 97
Chapt: 98
Chapt: 99
Chapt: 100

Chapt: 96

150 5 0
By sparklygroot

It's a few days later and i'm getting ready to go train a few kids.

yes i train.

a few days ago Elio asked me to go to the training building where our mafia train 15/16 years old how to shoot, fight etc. why? well i don't do shit the whole day. so why not train a few shitheads.

flashback

"you wanted to speak to me?" i say as i open the door from Elio's office.

he is sitting behind his desk writing something on a paper.

he looks up and suggests me to sit down. i do as he suggests and i sit in front of him in one of the chairs in front of him

he puts his pen down sits back in his chair.

"i want you to train a couple of teenagers in the training building, you know we have?" he says.

"yes i know but, you want me to train a bunch of shitty kids?" i say confused.

"watch you're language and yes because you have been doing nothing but hooking up with your boyfriend in the whole house or swimming etc." he says exposing me like that.

i just look away.

he walked in on us a a few times when we did you know 'things'

oops

"so you'll go train those kids not alone Carlo, Lorenzo have always did it and me sometimes but you're gonna help them so Carlo can be more with his fiance etc." he says.

" so i'll train those kids alone or?" i ask.

"no River can company you BUT no intimacy or anything you're there to train these kids. i don't care who does what just go and train there." he says a bit annoyed.

jezz grumpy.

"okay fine when will i go there then?" i ask.

"in two days. you'll need to be ready at 7. me, Carlo, Lorenzo and River will come too." he says.

"you'll have to be discreet with then okay. their teenagers who don't listen and think that they can do anything while their stupid as shit." he says playing with his pen in his hand.

"you said language to me but yo- do you get it amora?" he interrupts me.

jez where did that come from.

"yes i'm sorry brother." i say as i look down.

i have to urge to be sassy to him.

so i do that.

"why are you being a grumpy elio?" i ask him as i look at him playing with his pen.

is he nervous or something.

he does seems stressed out more lately.

"i'm not grumpy just a little stressed that's all." he says.

he doesn't look at me.

"Elio what's going on. you can tell me." i say and he stops playing with his pen and looks at me.

"you're not my therapist Amora you can go now, i have work to do." he says as he sits back up.

i sigh and stand up.

"you seem more stressed lately, i just worry because you're changing. what's going on with you? pff." i say as i was about to walk out i hear him say wait.

i look at him

"never mind." he says.

i roll my eyes.

"jez okay." i say and i walk out.

now i'm mad

perfect

i hate seeing him like this.

what is going on with him.

end of flashback

i still don't know what is going on with him.

i look at the time and it's 6:30am pff to early.

i get dressed and do some light make up.

i put my hair in a bun as i am gonna teach lessons so i will have to fight i guess.

Lorenzo told me and River a bit what they do.

first we're gonna introduce us to the kids and i'll teach them a bit and River, first we do trowing knifes of trowing blades. that's a bit my part i love those things. and then we have fighting that's rivers part. the shooting is just both of us. i guess everything is a bit both of us though.

i'm wearing some fighting outfit:

i get up and as i do that i hear a knock on the door.

"come in." i say as i put my hair better in a bun.

as i look in the mirror who walks in it's river.

looking hot as ever in his training clothes.

a bit similar to mine.

"hello gorgeous." he says as he walks to me and wraps his arms around my waist while i still am doing my hair in a bun.

i smile at him.

"hello handsome." i say as i finished my hair and turn around.

he still has his hands on my waist.

he smiles at me as he slowly kisses me.

i pull away smiling.

"okay lets go they are waiting for us." he says and i nod.

we walk out of my room to downstairs.

i see lorenzo already waiting for us.

as we arrive downstairs Elio walks out of his office wearing also a training suit.

"alright lets go." he says as Carlo comes walking towards us too.

we all get in the car and we drive for about 20 minutes to a huge building.

i have been here before but that's long time ago. i trained few times here but i had a training room at home so only when i came here with my brothers.

but that was when there was no training.

we arrive and get in the building.

"okay while Carlo and Lorenzo welcome the recruits i'll go trough the things with Amora and River.

Carlo and lorenzo nod their head and walk trough a door and i saw a lot of people in there.

"okay You -he points at me- you'll go and introduce yourself and River will just stand with us in the back." Elio says.

"why?" i ask confused.

"well because they already know you. or more by your name." he says.

"by my name why do they?" i ask and River looks at me like how do i not know.

well i do not know?!

what does he meen

oh wait

like my fighting name

aha

well night rider that's what they called me doesn't really exist anymore.

the only time when they thought she was back was when my brain was washed. because i killed a lot.

but i'm not like on the radar of assassin anymore so..

"oh okay yeah i get it." i say.

"also more because this is a romano training and you're a Romano etc." he says and River nods his head like he already knew what he has planned.

we discussed a plan sort of he just said that i have to introduce myself and be hard on them because their shitheads.

he did not say that but i did.

River already went into the room so he can see the kids already.

or the teens actually

River Pov

i'm standing a bit in the back of the room next to Carlo as Lorenzo is telling something about the training etc.

i can just see they are shitheads.

a few are not even paying attention. they're talking or laughing a lot.

i want to knock a few out of disrespecting this training but i'm gonna hold back.

Lorenzo is finishing his speech. "so i hope this was clear but one last thing we have a new trainer who's obviously gonna train you guys. she's is Elio his sister." Lorenzo says.

"that's that 17 years old girl right?" i hear a teenager girl say.

"yeah i heard she was really ugly." i hear other girl say. i look confused.

"i just heard the opposite actually." another says.

that's more like it.

ugly?

have you seen her?

no they haven't

"i bet she can't even defend herself." a boy says who's probably 15

"okay bet." another boy says.

"i'll go in on her a soon as she gets trough that door." the boy says and i look at Carlo.

he holds me back as i went to confront the boy.

i look at him confused.

"it's Amora if anyone know what to do with sudden things it's her." Carlo says.

that is true.

i stand back next to Carlo again.

as i see the boy getting ready i watch the door open.

i see her in that suit.

god she is so hot.

i look as the boys runs towards her and she reacts immediately and dodged the kids fist.

everyone attention is on Amora now

he stumbles forward and he went for another but Amora grabs his arm and push his hand around his back.

he whimpers in pain.

she pushes him and lets him go as he stumbles but falls in the ground.

everyone laughs at him.

"well that's a very warm welcome." she says as the room is now silence.

she grabs the boy by his arm.

"if you ever try that again you'll be either dead or just fired from this training, understood?" she says to the boy.

okay that's a bit intense.

the boy nods his head.

"i don't hear you." she says as the boys wimpers in pain.

"yes ma'am i'm sorry." he says and he lets him go.

he stumbles back to his friends and they laughed at him.

Amora walks to a sort of podium in front of the crowd.

"oh shit isn't she night rider?" a girl says.

hell yes she is.

a few kids whisper a bit until Amora fake coughs to get their attention.

"well i'm Amora Romano you gotta call me miss or ma'am or my last name not anything else." she says.

we did learn that from Elio to not let them know we're their friends.

it doesn't make sense their just kids.

but still, their parents choose for them to learn mafia things.

i grew up like this too.

it's fucked up.

but you know

i learned.

"him over there is River Moretti my boyfriend and the nephew of Lorenzo Moretti who just did the speech." she days.

i love it when she tells other people i'm her boyfriend.

a while later the teens choose their activity what they want or like the most.

i did that too and i choose fighting when i was their age.

their a lot at fighting and shooting but a few at trowing etc.

trowing blades is Amora the best in.

she shows her group how she does it while i teach some kids how to fight.

"you that i already learn how to fight with my dad!" a teenage boy says whoe looks around 15 years old.

"oh yeah well show me then!" i say as the other kids are just learing with Lorenzo.

the boy shows me some things and i must say he is more skilled then the mot of these kids.

"okay that's actually not that bad." i say.

"you can show the kids how you and me can fight?" Amora suddenly says walking towards me as i see another woman is at her group.

i look confused at her.

"i wanted to check here. it is my group after all." she says as she gives me a shoulder push and walks over to a girl and another girl who are learning.

i look at her showing the girls how it's done.

"you really love her don't you?" a random boy says. not the boy i was with he just dissapeared this kid came up to me.

i look at him looking at amora.

"i don't blame you. she is beautiful." he says.

"not only beautiful on the outside but she is even more beautiful on the inside." i say as i look at Amora showing a girl how to trow a punch at an punching bag.

"yeah? what do you love the most about her then?" he asks.

i chuckle.

"everything man, everything." i say.

"okay now lets get back to fighting huh." i say and he nods his head.

as i'm learning him the basics to that boy Amora walks up to me.

"i asked Lorenzo and they always show some of their fightings." she says.

"well lets get going then darling." i say.

"i'll go with her you don't wanna hurt your girlfriend do you?" Carlo says.

it is true i don't.

and i think she wants to punch her brother more then me.

"okay i do want to punch you more." Amora says making me and Lorenzo chuckle.

they get into the fighting area.

they stand in fighting position.

"it's just bare knockles fight, and try not to kill each other yes?" Elio says.

Amora chuckles.

"he can try but won't happen." she says teasing Carlo.

i know for sure Amora an fight better but Carlo is not bad at it at all.

i've fought with him before, i still won though.

without any injuries.

Carlo steps forward, trowing his fist at her and she managed to dodge it right on time.

then she grabs his arm who trow the punch almost in her face and turn his arm on his back.

he wince in pain.

she lets go of him smirking.

he shakes his head smiling.

he knows what she is doing.

—————————————————
2208 words

i have a lot of ideas so be prepared :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.4K 1.8K 16
Alessandra had always been in the dark about her family. Her mother made sure of it. She never told her anything about her father, her mysterious jo...
6.2M 160K 101
Carlotta Angela Vasiliev is a 17 year old girl living with her adoptive Russian mafia family of 4 brothers and father. Ever since she was a child, sh...
171K 4.5K 19
"I was tortured, every day, and no one helped me." She whispered meekly. "We would've done somethingโ€." She cut him off, slowly looking up, avoiding...
302K 8.8K 42
I am insufficient. Well, that's not my name obviously, but that's what my family has decided I am. I'm Julie. I'm 14, about to be 15 years old. I ha...