The Dragon Of The North (My H...

By Master_Macintosh

The Story of the Vigilante Dekiru, his rise his falls, his trauma and his battle to conquer it. Izuku Akutok... More

Chapter One: Beginnings
Chapter Two: Memories
Chapter Three: Agreements
Chapter Four: 'Casual'
Chapter Five: Remedy
Chapter Six: Morning Air
Chapter Seven: Relive Pt.1
Chapter Eight: Relive Pt. 2
Chapter Nine: First Night
Chapter Ten: Second Ring
Chapter Eleven: Thirteen Years
Chapter Twelve: Raid of The Uahabra
Chapter Thirteen: Family Pt.1
Chapter Fourteen: Family Pt. 2
Chapter Fifteen: Family Pt. 3
Chapter Sixteen: Family Pt.4
Chapter Eighteen: Slushies and Stitches
Chapter Nineteen: The Jackal of Cairo
Chapter Twenty: Grief
Chapter Twenty One: Plan Ahead
Chapter Twenty Two: Midnight Hours pt.1
Chapter Twenty Three: Midnight Hours pt.2

Chapter Seventeen: Family Pt. 5

11 1 0
By Master_Macintosh

Izuku began to overpower Uraraka's quirk and stood up. With each step being heavy enough to make craters, his Anti-Quirk had adapted to the gravity.

Bakugou appeared and faster than the blink of an eye he had punched Izuku through a building. Izuku adjusted his mask and shakily stood on his feet.

Tsumai looked to Tourī and they nodded as Tourī used fire to send them past the others into Izuku.

As the two landed they tried to restrain Izuku's arms, Izumi used Telekinesis on his legs and helped Tsumai hold down one arm.

Ochako understood what they were doing and as Bakugou began to charge towards him again Ochako used gravity to stop Bakugou. She helped Tourī hold down his other arm.

Izuku began to try and break out as his mind strained to try and pull away.

As he continued straining to break free his eyes began to tear up.

Everyone looked confused as they looked around the building they had crashed into.

They laid in the warehouse where they had become family. The abandoned place they had been fighting was the part of the slums they had known as home.

Izuku tried to pull himself away to try and escape them as well as himself.

"LET GO!! I'M NOT WORTH THIS!"

The four held down his hands as memories of them laying together for warmth during the cold nights. Izuku was flooded with memories he had repressed for years.

Izuku was sitting in a window seal as he waited for the others to come back from school.

As they all came home to the warehouse They all walked past him, battered and bruised. Izuku ran towards them, his edgy mask dropping from his compassion.

"Hey, Hey, what happened? Come on, talk to me." Tsuma and Izumi fell into him and clung to him as their eyes overflowed with tears, Ochako and Tourī followed in the hug. As the four hugged him he fell back and they laid on top of his arms to continue the embrace.

Izuku pulled them all in and his face grew comforting, "I'm sorry, I can't help all the time. Whatever you need, just tell me, Please. Leave it to me,

I'll always protect you.

Any despair, any fear, any thing that you can't handle alone." Izuku said as the four continued crying.

Izuku cried out as his body continued trying to break free.

"Izuku, please stop, What happened to being together?" Izumi said as she cried holding him down.

Izuku was laying with the five on a couch. "Until the end. Let's stay together." Izumi said with a smile on her face.

Izuku pushed one hand free and ripped himself away as he scurried backwards until he was against a wall.

His fingers grabbed fistfuls of hair and he began to talk to himself as his eyes overflowed with tears and his voice began to break.

"Monster. Psycho. Inhuman. Tool. Cog. Worthless Monster. Useless Fucking Monster!"

His knees buried into his chest as he pushed himself into the bricks as if trying to push his spirit away from his flesh.

He pushed himself into a corner, his mind in pain.

Tsumai held her hand out for him to take. She watched as he flinched. His eyes red with tears he looked at her scared, not from her but of himself.

Tourī walked up next to him and lowered to her knees to meet him at eye level. She lightly took off the white mask. His face unshielded met the air.

"That's not the face of a monster."

Tsumai came down to the floor with them and held his hand, "And these aren't the hands of one either. They can destroy yes but just like hammer you can also build something incredible."

He looked at their faces and saw smiles, smiles bright enough to challenge the sun. Smiles strong enough to overpower his thoughts.

He collapsed forward into them, his hands clinging to them.

"I'm sorry."

—----------------------------------

Izuku walked into the warehouse and saw the other Fosters.

"Hey what have you guys been up to?"

Bakugou and Tourī were playing chess and Bakugou smiled.

"Oh nothing bro, Tsuma Is upstairs. He said he wanted to talk to you about something, not sure what it's about but it sounded important."

Izuku nodded, somewhat caught off guard as he walked upstairs.

He opened a door to a makeshift bedroom.

Tsuma sat on the bed, he seemed anxious and as the door opened his head turned to see Izuku.

His anxiety turned to a smile as he saw Izuku.

Izuku cracked a small smile seeing his joy.

"Hey, you need somethin?"

Tsuma scratched their neck nervously, "Yeah well, I um, I uh just wanted to tell you first but I uh have been looking into stuff and looking around and I um noticed some stuff about myself. I trust you more than anyone and I thought that you would be the best place to start. I'm a woman Izuku."

Izuku smiled and pulled her in for a hug, "You sure? It's a big decision and a huge change from your life right now, it's a different struggle."

She nodded, "Y-yeah I'm a woman Izuku."

"Than I'll support you alright, tell me anything you need and I'll be there. Now I gotta go eat whatever Bakugou found for dinner."

"He found some leftover sushi in the 7-11 trash today." Tsumai gave him a heads up.

Izuku chuckled, "Sweet, Garbage sushi is my favorite." He joked and walked for the door.

"Thank you Izuku."

"No problem, it's the least I can do."

—-----------------

Tourī swung her arms around Izuku, "How did the assignment go?"

Izuku sighed, "It was fine, still not any closer to understanding who I am."

Tourī plopped down on the couch next to him, "I feel ya there."

Izuku opened a can of beer and listened, "What do you mean?"

Tourī smiled, "I guess I finally clue you in I guess huh? I'm Tourī Todoroki, youngest child of Endeavor. When you found me burnt on the side of the street, and you got me to a hospital, and used all the money you had to save me. You saved me from myself more than from death. I don't know who I am because I grew up being told I was a shadow of my father."

"Well shit, I guess I should have guessed Tourī was Tourī Todoroki but who do you think you are?"

"To be honest I still don't know who I am alone but you all saved me, so before I am ever a Todoroki again. My family will always be the Fosters in that warehouse."

Izuku took a drink and chuckled, "I guess we're more similar than we ever thought. Considering me and Izumi have the same Biological father, All Might himself. Fucking Scumbag."

Tourī rustled his hair, "Ain't that the truth."

Togata phased through a wall, "Hey, so do we have another Assassination this week or are we just sitting around?"

Izuku chuckled, "Me and you have one tomorrow and then after that Rot has the next four this week."

Everyone's skin crawled with the mention of Rot.

"Alright, basic job right?"

Izuku nodded to Mirio and he phased back into his room.

Izuku looked to Tourī, "Well, to me you've escaped that shadow. Tourī I think you are your own person, the group you're a part of doesn't speak to be your entirety, it's a part of you yes, but you are so much more than that."

Tourī wipes away a tear of blood and hugs him, "Thanks Zuku' it means a lot."

She gets up and waves bye as she slings off to her room.

—----------------------------------------

Tourī and Tsumai lift him on their shoulders, his breathing calms as he passes out from exhaustion.

Tourī puts on his mask and The Fosters walk out together through armies of civilians and paparazzi.

"BREAKING NEWS: Here Just in, The heroes captured the delinquent Vigilante Dekiru!" The news blared loudly.

Izumi looked at the rest and smiled, "You know what, FUCK THE COMMISSION!!!"

Bakugou smiled, "FUCK THE COMMISSION!!!!"

Izumi then flooded the area with a smokescreen and they made their getaway using Gearshift and Zero Gravity.

As they landed in front of Izuku's house they hurried inside and collapsed behind the door.

Kirishima and the two girls looked at the group of collapsed adults giggling like children.

"Bakubro what did you do?"

"Broke those Old Geezers Sanity, that's what we did Kiri'."

Ochako groaned, "OH MY GOD, JUST BONE ALREADY!" Both of them went beet red as Izumi shook Izuku lightly.

"Hey um, we're gonna be searched after for a few days and I was wondering if we could crash here?"

"Who the Fuck is we?" Izuku said groggily.

Izumi pointed to all of the adults in the house. Izuku groaned, "God I'm going to regret this. Fine, there's only one guest bedroom though so hopefully you all like the couch and floors."

Ochako chuckled, "That's fine, plus Bakugou and Kiri' share a bed at their house anyway."

Izuku looked at the two confused.

Bakugou raised his arms, "look houses are expensive! And so are mattresses! It's an investment if we're being honest here!"

"Bitch you're the number three pro hero." Izuku said, looking at him like he was stupid.

Bakugou smiled, barely able to hold himself from laughing at his excuse. "I know, Shit's crazy dude."

1507 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.6K 1.4K 27
Izuku Midoriya is a boy that has gone through hell and back. He was bullied for not having a quirk all through middle school by his "best friend" Kat...
59.3K 1.3K 55
This is book 1 of 3 After being abused by his peers for several years, Izuku had enough, he ran and kept running until finding himself secluded where...
473K 11.5K 50
Join us as we follow the story of a neglected Izuku Yagi the son of Toshinori Yagi (All Might) and Inko Yagi (Prism) who is the brother of Izumi Yagi...
434K 16.1K 48
"I'm sorry I was never good enough," Izuku slowly climbed over the rails "I tried I really did my best to prove myself...So why can't anyone see that...