Azur Lane: Cursed in this bea...

By Izumo2

I died after suffering a cardiac arrest and without knowing how I was reincarnated in another world as a Taih... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 54

CHAPTER 53

120 4 1
By Izumo2

THIRD PERSON POV

Grau continues thinking about the options when she remembers a certain UR weapon that she bought a long time ago, a Shinden fighter jet with a JET engine, the plane was a top rarity in the game that cost a fortune to buy, the package came 4 for each purchase, it cost 800 gems for purchase and she had 8 of those planes stored in the hangar and until now she had not used it because the plane consumes a lot of fuel and has too limited a flight range.

The missile begins to take off and all the girls are surprised by that weapon, even the Maids who placed the bombs inside Orochi did not find those backup missiles, the missile was in a hidden and sealed compartment of the internal sections, even Kaga and Akagi Those who participated in this project were unaware of such a thing, the sirens put it in case of emergency.

Grau deploys those Shinden planes to intercept that thing, fortunately the maximum speed was not greater than mach so the Shinden can keep up with them.

On the other hand, the girls who saw that thing take off were scared by what they see.

Illustrious: What a malevolent presence...

Wales: Where is that thing going? (She notices the course of the missile) Impossible, can it reach our base at this distance?

On the other hand, Orochi has an "I win" expression

Orochi: Destroy the enemy unilaterally from as far away as possible, that is the nature of the evolution of weaponry, the power to annihilate the enemy's base on the other side of the ocean, an incomprehensible and unstoppable power, the enemy can no longer do anything to avoid disaster.

The planes gradually approach the missile, the siren Purifier realizes this and tries to prevent the attack of the interceptors.

Purifier: Damn Orochi, you had a job and you had to blow it.

Puri approaches and tries to intercept them, but what she didn't realize was that the planes had already realized the Siren's intentions, so 6 of the interceptors fired at Purifier and she had to evade the attack and two planes continued with the attack. persecution.

Puri: Nani? Do you think you can escape? Ah!

She narrowly avoids an attack from Grau's planes, then she becomes enraged and fires at the planes, the very agile planes avoid the enemy's attack by a large margin, Grau's planes overwhelmed the siren who had to retreat.

Puri: (Worried) If I don't get rid of these flies now, the missile will run out of fuel and I have to pick it up.

Then a bomb hits her from behind. She is surprised to see the Enterprise planes that had bombed her. The siren ends up with severe damage to her back and she begins to fall into the sea.

Purifier: Damn.... Damn!

At that point, the pursuing planes saw that the missile lost speed and began to fall into the sea. The planes quickly realized that this weapon had run out of fuel for propulsion and that is why they began to escape to escape the explosion when they hit the water. the planes that engaged with Purifier also turned around along with the Enterprise planes to avoid the explosion since it was still very close.

The missile fell into the sea and activated the fuse causing atomic fusion by applying pressure in all directions and detonating the bomb in the sea.

Puri: Nani!?

The shock wave hit the siren which caused her head to separate from her body, the shock wave also hit the kansen, but since they were far away it was not as destructive so it only felt like a big breeze.

Meanwhile Bolognesi watched the whole spectacle with emotion, but then she realized something and as soon as she realized that thing hit her, the blow caused her to fall on her butt into the sea and she saw with disgust what hit her, It was Purifier's head and that bothered her a lot.

Bolognesi: You fucking bitchhead, how dare you hit me?

That's when she wanted to kick that head away, that head moved.

Purifier: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is the best thing in life! How fun it is to wage war!

Bolognesi: (about to vomit) How disgusting! A zombie! A zombie! Wakala! Gross!

Then she kicked the head with all her might and Purifier's head flew far away.

Purifier: Areeeeee! And Purifier was defeated againnnnn!

Meanwhile, the Fifth Division survived the attack because Orochi avoided firing at Kaga and therefore they did not suffer damage.

Zuikaku: (Surprised) What a terrifying power...

Shokaku: Do you wish for the end of the world, Kaga?

Kaga: I don't care.

Ayanami: Of course it does matter, after all this is not what Akagi wants.

Kaga: (Annoyed) What can you know about my sister?

Ayanami: Akagi may be a little scary, but she loves the empire very much... Kaga, you too, I know you love the empire very much Sakura, please don't continue this pointless fight anymore.

Kaga: (Furious) Shut up! The only thing she loves about me is the shadow of Amagi who resides within me! Despite everything I...!

Kaga attacks Ayanami without any hesitation, everyone worries about Ayanami, Ayanami prepares to defend herself against her, but at that moment Zuikaku gets in the way and she cuts all the scrolls shot by Kaga.

By this time Orochi's cannons were repaired enough to be usable and were now loaded and ready to fire.

Akagi: Yes, my love will incinerate everyone.

The girls realize this and start to panic and start shooting at Orochi to stop him from shooting.

Me: (Face palm) Now her guns are online...@$_&, we underestimated her.

Villar: Our guerrilla work was in vain!

Admiral: Girls, nothing goes as planned, that's war.

Wales: She's going to fire the main cannons at him! Don't let her shoot!

All the capital ships were firing their main artillery, but Orochi had deployed a powerful shield that repelled all projectiles without problems.

Me: It seems that that bitch is no longer underestimating us, now she would only have to destroy her main turret or her command bridge so that she can't use her weapons.

Cuzco: I think we are running out of options.

Bolognesi: What if we join forces with Red Axis?

Me: We are working separately, but we are attacking the same target and we are not doing anything.

There are many explosions around Orochi, but even though the enemy can attack, she does not.

Me: Why doesn't she shoot us?

Admiral: She may need to turn off her shield so she can shoot at us.

Me: Ah, that could be the answer, how much ammo do you think we have?

Bolognesi: It's impossible to know, but I think we could keep shooting for 3 more hours.

Cuzco: Shall we send more planes?

Me: Why don't you look at the planes from Illustrious?

At that we saw two swordfish flying and bombarding Orochi, the bombs only hit the shield before exploding and then the planes are shot down in seconds.

Cuzco: Oh, I forgot that thing has good anti-aircraft defense and anti-aircraft guns are quick to repair.

The girls continued firing their cannons at Orochi.

Meanwhile, the Azur Lane girls are surprised by Orochi's toughness.

Illustrious: It's impossible, we can't get through it.

Cleveland: How did they even build such a thing?

Enterprise: Don't give up! We are all risking our lives! We can't afford to give up now!

The girls look at each other with doubts, the enemy is very powerful and with a small advance fleet there would be very little to do when facing such a monstrosity.

Zuikaku had intercepted the scrolls that Kaga fired at Ayanami.

Kaga: Tch...

Zuikaku: Kaga!

Zuikaku makes a frontal charge against Kaga.

Kaga: A suicide attack? You are stupid!

Kaga fires several scrolls at Zuikaku, Shokaku worries about Zuikaku, Zuikaku on the other hand was very determined and she does not hesitate to attack Kaga. Zuikaku gives a war cry while cutting Kaga's scrolls, unfortunately one of the scrolls manages to hit Zuikaku's head, Kaga smiles at the coup de grace, but she is then surprised that Zuikaku is still in fighting condition and she It continues sailing towards it at high speeds.

Zuikaku: I've had enough of your nonsense! Wake up the hell!

At that Zuikaku grabs the collar of Kaga's blouse and pulls her towards her.

Zuikaku: First Aircraft Carrier Division! KAGA!

And then Zuikaku headbutts Kaga hard, Kaga receives Zuikaku's headbutt, she staggers and falls unconscious for a few minutes, after a few minutes Kaga regains consciousness, she looks at Zuikaku somewhat surprised.

Kaga: That was absurd, what the hell is wrong with you?

Shokaku: You still don't understand? They really want to save you.

Kaga, very surprised, looks at Ayanami, Javelin's friends, then at Zuikaku and emotions begin to overflow inside Kaga and then she begins to cry.

Kaga: I'm so sorry... please save Akagi-nesama.

Zuikaku nods at Kaga's request and then she looks at the Azur Lane girls.

Zuikaku: Azur Lane! Please help us.

FIIIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

In that shrill whistles sound in the surroundings and in that the shields are covered with immense explosions, these explosions cannot be caused by conventional cannons, without a doubt this was done by a single battleship.

The girls are surprised and when they turn around they see two ships, a battleship and an aircraft carrier.

Me: (Shock) It's Yamato class.

Cuzco: Really?

Bolognesi: (Excited) Wow! Seeing the 46cm guns in action is very exciting!

Admiral: Wow... I almost came when I heard that sound of 46 cm cannons firing simultaneously.

Me: From the camouflage color of that ship... there is no doubt, she is Musashi and the aircraft carrier on the wing is Shinano, Yamato class ships.

CRACK!

At that Orochi's shield cracks a little.

Me: Was that seriously enough to significantly damage Orochi's shield?

Admiral: It must be because we had already worn down the enemy's shield.

Musashi: [This is Musashi from Truk's main fleet, we came to help defeat Orochi]

Me: (Ah damn, Musashi's voice is very sexy and the kind I really like)

Zuikaku: What? Truk's main fleet is here? As?

Meanwhile with Musashi's fleet.

Shinano: Nothing is impossible for me... (falls asleep)

Musashi: Seriously, little sister, I didn't expect your prediction to be 100% this time, thank goodness I decided to listen to you.

Shinano: That was dangerous, Orochi out of control is very dangerous for the world, thank goodness R&D at our base was able to build those new projectiles for your cannons.

Musashi: Well, I have no complaints, if Nagato gave us her approval to participate, I have nothing to worry about receiving any reprimands, (Draws out her katana) It's time for action.

At that Musashi summons her rigging while Shinano summons her rigging and falls asleep, Musashi begins to sail while she again fires her 46 cm cannons at Orochi, this time the shield collapses and 3 of the projectiles hit Orochi, the Special-type projectile for destroying presidential bunkers fired by Musashi, smoothly pierced Orochi's armor and released its destructive power, severely damaging Orochi.

Wales: Orochi has taken damage! Shoot! Shoot!

At Wales' desperate order, all the Azur Lane girls fired at Orochi, the Red Axis and Azur Lane planes bombed Orochi, causing severe damage, and the plasma cannons turned off due to lack of power.

Orochi: (Surprised) This power? Is it Code G? No, it can't be, I didn't feel the power of it.

Meanwhile, the girls of the empire are very relieved to see two of their most powerful weapons in this place.

Takao: Phew, thank goodness, we're saved, it was good that they got here.

Meanwhile with Azur Lane Unicorn rendezvous with the main fleet.

Unicorn: Illustrious!
Illustrious: Oh, it's you Unicorn, what's wrong? Are you OK?

Unicorn: Yes, I have a request for all of you... Red Axis has asked us to help her defeat Orochi.

Meanwhile with the Iron Blood fleet, they were facing the fleet of Tester's clones, Hipper shoots and shoots down several enemy planes, meanwhile Eugen fights Tester, Tester shoots Eugen while she avoids Tester's attacks. a very elegant way.

Eugen then makes an air kiss gesture to Tester while Eugen's rig eats Tester's rig and then Tester herself.

Meanwhile Yuudachi manages to see Ayanami and Yuudachi begins to cry with happiness at being able to see her friend, Yukikaze and Shigure also notice so they approach Ayanami.

Yuudachi: (hugs Ayanami) Ayanami! Thank goodness you're fine!

Shigure: So you're okay, it's nice to see you.

At that moment Yuudachi notices Javelin and Laffey.

Yuudachi: AHHHH! You're the one from that time!

Z23: (disgust) Why are you siding with Azur Lane?

Ayanami: We can talk about it later, we must rescue Akagi, she is held captive by Orochi, now that Musashi's fleet is here, our chances have increased a bit.

Hipper: That's what we were doing! Can't you see we've been fighting the sirens for a few hours now!

Laffey: You're wrong, let's fight as a unified fleet.

Hipper: Huh?

Z1/Z23: What?

Eugen: Fufufu, I see, so that's it...

Tester: Have you finished talking? I'm getting bored.

Eugen: You should have attacked us while we were talking, why didn't you?

Tester: Interrupting an important conversation is rude.

Z1: Wow, how elegant France is.

With this alliance between both factions, the fleet began to receive information updates in real time, this causes the precision of the fleet to increase considerably and thus the overlapping of objectives is avoided and thus the mass production siren ships are eliminated faster than before. and by the way we can listen to the OP's music while the girls fight.

The girls from both factions fight together like in the old days, because some of the girls knew each other, they formed a group like in the old days and defeated the sirens like they did before.

Zuikaku: Yes, there is no more rivalry. We all work together!

TO BE CONTINUE........................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

635K 39K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
9.5K 262 9
a large burst of mana is felt in the dimensional gap, almost rivalling both dragon gods. the source of the mana is a petite girl with looks that coul...
872K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
59.1K 1.4K 39
In the sea far away from any civilization there is a girl who wears a military uniform floating in this sea, the black hair along with her cat ears m...