Can I? | SEULRENE

lueshun द्वारा

Can I? A story of two people adjusting to what is expected of them? अधिक

CHAPTER I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV (Finale)

Chapter XXXI

335 22 9
lueshun द्वारा

Irene's POV

Class just ended it's my last one today. When I went out the room I can see Alexis and Sierra waiting for me.

"Done for the day?" It's still 3 in the afternoon. Seulgi's class will end still later.

"Can we just go somewhere now and maybe cancel the dinner?" I told them. They both look at each other. "I'm sorry something just came up."

"Or someone?" Sierra said. I look at her.

"You can say that, I guess." I said.

"Are you back together?" Alexis asked.

"Huh?" I'm confused.

"Suho. He's back right?" Sierra. Yeah, I think he's just back to give me a headache.

"Yes." I said.

"I guess firsts are really strong competitions. I feel bad for my brother." Sierra said.

"It's not like Bogum would really have a chance. They're technically cousins now. It's weird even if they're not blood related." Alexis said.

"What the hell are you two talking about?" I asked them. Hell! I'm getting confused here.

"You and Suho?" Alexis said.

"What about me and him?" I asked.

"Didn't you just admit you're back together?"

"NO!" I strongly denied. They look at me confused. "Never." I shook my head.

"Huh?"

"We're not back together."

"But we saw you two, earlier." Alexis. I took in a deep breath.

"It doesn't mean that we're back together again." I said.

"I guess my brother still have a chance after all." I look at Sierra.

"Absolutely not!" I strongly disagree. She look at me. "Look! Can you please stop minding my lovelife? It's at peace  already. Now, shall we go?" I said to them. I started walking from there.

"We're sorry okay?" Alexis followed. "We're just curious. We'll stop now."

"Yeah. I'll stop with pushing my brother to you too." Sierra said. Now that's new.

"You two are something." I look at both of them "Come on! We have a lot of catching up to do."

I may not be that open to them, but they're still my friends. There may be some disappointments here and there, but in the end we say our apologies and move on. They're tbat type of friends for me.

We end up shopping together. I didn't buy much as they did, as usual.

"Are you sure you want us to drop you off back at the Uni?" Sierra asked.

"Yes." I said. They didn't ask anymore questions and just go with it.

We arrived when the sky starts to darken already.

"Thank you girls." I said and went out of the care.

"You really sure about this?" Sierra asked in worry. I just smiled and nodded. Then they drive off.
I reach for my phone and dialled Seulgi's number. After a few rings she answered?

"I'm back. Where are you?" I asked.

"I'm heading out already." she said. "If you're in the front gate, just wait for me there. I'll go get my car."

"Okay. Don't take too long, Kang."

"I won't." She said.

"Okay, bye for now." I said and ended the call.

I look at the students who's just coming out now. Not long later a very familiar car stopped in front of me.

I smiled as she rolled the window down. It's the first time again that we'll go home together. I missed this. I entered the car.

She helped me put the shopping bags at the back.

"Yeji asked me to buy her cheesecake before we go there. I hope you don't mind, we will also buy takeouts for dinner." she said. She then lean over to me and put on my seatbelt, like she always do.

"Will it be too much to ask, if I wanted this everyday?" I said, while admiring her. She look up to me, but my eyes went down to her lips. Gosh! It's been weeks now!

"No. Not a--" I reach for her face and capture her lips with mine. I missed this too.

Before I can deepen the kiss, a car horn was heard behind us. We pulled away from each other.

"I want your sudden kisses everyday as well." She said, as she's putting her own seatbelt. I smiled at that.

"That's good to know." I said. "Now, if you may, move this car and park it somewhere. That kiss wasn't long enough for me." Honestly, I don't care how I'm acting now, I just miss her lips... and her too.

And she did what I asked. I'm now devouring what I was craving for, while sitting on her lap.

I move away, to catch my breath. I saw her lips are a little swollen now. I was about to lean forward again but she stopped me.

I watch her still catching her breath, I can't help but smile.

"You kiss too much." She said it in between breaths. "Let's stop for a while." For a while? Haha but then she give me a pout.

"Stop pouting, if you want me to stop." it's calling me again.

"My phone's been ringing nonestop. Can I answer it now?" She asked.

Right! Her phone was ringing since earlier but I stopped her from answering.

I nodded and let her get her phone. Then she answered.

"Hello?" I wrapped my arms around her and hug her. I then heard a faint voice from the call, whining.

"We're on our way now, okay?" Seulgi said it in the most calming way. "Yes, you're getting your cheesecake. Bye now, I still need to drive." She ended the call.

"We need to go now." Slowly pulled me away. I shake my head.

"Hey. You're the one who suggested in visiting her." She said to me. I chuckled. I get off her and went back to my seat.

"I'm worried about that kid too. She didn't even message me that something like this happened to her. I guess she takes after you." I said, putting on my seatbelt.

When I look at her, I can't help but smile at the look she's giving me.

"What? You didn't even told me what you've been up to these days, even with what happened to Yeji. I could've been there for you." I said to her. She looks down.

"I'm sorry, I thought it wasn't really necessary. It was my own task to be done and about Yeji, I swear! I wanted to tell you." She said and look up to me again. "Can you be more patient with me about this? I'm still new to these things. I promise I would never intentionally hurt you. I'll be more open now too. I'll tell you everything you want to know. I promise." She said to me. Maybe I did forgot the part that this is her first relationship.

I give her an assuring smile.

"Don't worry about me. I love you enough already. Now let's go get the take outs, they might be cold already." I said.

"We called them about it like..." She check her watch. "almost 15 minutes ago. I don't think it got that cold already." almost 15 minutes of just kissing her? I can do more...

She then started to drive already. We got to the restaurant wwe always go to, I mean I always went to.

"Seulgi! Now you're here together again." The lady in the desk greeted us. "It's only been Joohyun who we've been seeing these days. How are you?" Seulgi went to her ang hug her.

"Thank you for taking care of her." She said to her.

"It's not like you're not paying me for it." She then look at me. "Joohyun."

"Good evening Auntie." I bowed.

"Is Seulgi giving you enough quality time?" She asked me. I look at Seulgi.

"We're working on it, auntie." She answered I chuckled and nodded. Auntie laughs too.

"Here's your food. I baked the cheesecake just the way Yeji likes it." She give us paper bags.

We said thank you and bid our goodbye.

When we arrive at Yeji's room, they were talkin to the Doctor. So, Seulgi and I just went straight to the table and unpack the foods.

Not a few minutes later, we heard Us being called by Yeji.

"Seulgi unnie! Joohyun unnie! Come here." we went there. "Doctor Tiff this is my sister Kang Seulgi and this is..."

"Bae Joohyun." I wasn't able to see who it was earlier because our view was just her back earlier and now I realized who I'm facing.

"Unnie?" I said, surprised.

"You know her love?" Seulgi asked.

"Hmm." I nodded at her. "Joy's older sister."

"Wait, wait... Love?" Tiffany unnie asked. She look at me then Seulgi. "I thought you're still with Suho?" I paused at what she said. I look at Seulgi and she's already giving me a questioning look. Unnie!!!

I took a deep breath. Damn you Kim Suho!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

25.9K 723 20
Seulgi: "Hey Irene,why do you decide to date me? Irene,leaning closer to Seulgi. Irene: "It's a Secret"
118K 4.2K 43
Seulrene story
442K 3.5K 13
Irene X female reader ft. Seulgi Issue:you'll need holy water after reading Your relationship with Irene has blossomed into something quite... uniq...
13.4K 393 27
Bae Joohyun or Irene a new transferee in (Enter school name). She lost her parents due to some 'accident' her grandmother always says, she has a habi...