Claimed by the Crown | Taejin

Oleh halekook

It was agreed that the firstborn Omega of the Park family would be destined to marry Kim Taehyung once it was... Lebih Banyak

Welcome: A New Journey Begins
The Main Characters
1. Chapter One
2. Chapter Two
3. Chapter Three
4. Chapter Four
5. Chapter Five
6. Chapter Six
7. Chapter Seven
8. Chapter Eight
10. Chapter Ten
11. Chapter Eleven
12. Chapter Twelve
13. Chapter Thirteen

9. Chapter Nine

2.3K 293 115
Oleh halekook

Uncertain about how to react to his Alpha, Jin felt an overwhelming feeling of fear as he saw the intense anger in his eyes. He knew that his Alpha's threat was very real, as he could feel the force and pressure of Taehyung's fingers gripping his jaw.

Jin's hands trembled as he slowly attempted to free the bracelet from his wrist. He was unaware of the difficulty involved in removing it until that moment, and it seemed to resist his efforts as he tried to take it off. As he worked to remove the bracelet from his wrist, he accidentally pierced his finger. However, relief washed over him once the bracelet was finally free.

Taehyung couldn't tear his eyes away, his anger growing as he dwelled on his Omega's actions with another Alpha. Being his Omega, Jin understood this and realized that his words alone wouldn't be enough to ease Taehyung's assumptions.

"You have free access to my thoughts right now. I am not thinking of anyone other than you, my Alpha. I have no reason to do what I know is wrong." Jin's voice was gentle and calm as he spoke, his gaze fixed on his Alpha's eyes.

Taehyung reached out and grabbed Jin's neck, keeping a tight grip as he maintained an intense stare.

As Jin felt Taehyung's hand finally relax, a sense of relief washed over him. However, a sudden rush of emotions flooded his heart, causing it to beat faster. A vivid memory of his father appeared in his mind's eyes. It was a peculiar memory, as he saw himself as a baby, gazing into his father's eyes. At that moment, he became aware of the unfolding situation and quickly secured the bracelet around his wrist. His fingers instinctively wrapped around it, ensuring a firm grip as he distanced himself from his Alpha.

Taehyung's gaze hardened as he confronted his Omega, asserting, "I have a right to access your memories. Do I need to remind you that I am the Alpha!"

Jin glanced downward and apologized, "I'm sorry, but the late King made it clear that you aren't allowed to do that, my Alpha."

"Don't call me your Alpha!" Taehyung shouted. Instantly frustrated by Jin's decision, he realized his father's rules were being used against him.

"I am sorry..." Jin's words were cut off abruptly as Taehyung forcefully grabbed him around the waist, his fingers digging into his skin. "Let this be the last time you try to tell me what I am allowed or not to do."

Jin winced in discomfort, his body aching from Taehyung's firm grip. He murmured another apology, his head drooping as he sought solace against his Alpha's shoulder. Tears streamed down his face, a silent testament to his pain.

Jin's sudden change in posture prompted Taehyung to release his hold, allowing his hands to fall to his sides. He remained motionless, his Omega nestled against him.

He found himself engulfed in the weight of his Omega's presence, a burden that washed over him. The sadness and anguish originating from his Omega drained his energy, yearning for comfort and understanding.

Feeling the subtle change in his Omega's energy and detecting an improved lightness in the weight of his body, Taehyung instinctively wrapped his arm around him and guided him out of the office and into the room.

Upon witnessing the absence of any recent thoughts about Yoongi in his Omega's mind, he chose to provide support during his heat. However, denying him access to his memories, Taehyung believed that his Omega had warranted some punishment.

He wasn't Yoongi and wouldn't let anyone take advantage of him. From what he had observed, his Omega had some serious manipulation skills.

****

Jimin felt uneasy as he glanced at his Alpha, unable to understand the weird expression on his Alpha's face.

"Are you upset?"

Jungkook drew his Omega onto his lap, clutching him firmly and kissing his neck. "No, love, I am not. We can always try again. Do not worry or obsess over it. Focus on remaining healthy so that this doesn't happen again."

Jimin felt a sense of calm wash over him, and he relaxed into his Alpha's embrace, no longer burdened by his dread.

Jungkook kisses slid down Jimin's shoulder, along with small bite marks, as his sharp teeth caressed his Omega's skin.

"I am glad you are mine." He spoke into Jimin's ear and then moved him so they faced each other.

Jimin smiled and placed his arms around his Alpha's neck, saying, "Me too."

Moving Jimin away from his thighs, Jungkook unfastened his pants, sliding down the waistband of his underpants to release his erection and pull Jimin closer. His hand slid beneath Jimin's shirt, shifting his underwear to the side and separating his cheeks as his other hand firmly gripped Jimin's hips, guiding him down onto him.

Jungkook's domineering kiss silenced Jimin's loud cry as he became stretched and filled after being seated to the hilt of his Alpha.

Jungkook firmly grasped Jimin's waist, holding him in place as he pulled away from their kiss. His eyes stayed on Jimin, his Omega. He could sense Jimin's tightness enveloping him, desperate to accommodate his presence, craving his touch, yet he kept him restrained.

"There is something I want us to discuss."

Jimin's eyes widened, "Now? What? Like this?

"Yes, and I expect your honesty."

He was experiencing discomfort and pain in his abdomen, yet Jimin remained silent, simply nodding his head.

"If you are honest, it will make this much more pleasurable for us."

"I am always honest with you, Jungkook."

Jungkook grinned, "I would like to believe so, too, my Omega."

He lifted one of his hands, removing the hair off his Omega's face, then stroking his chin as he looked at him, "Why were you originally chosen Omega for Taehyung and not your brother?"

Jimin became perplexed by Jungkook's questioning, but he responded with what he knew he could share. "I'm not sure; my parents never explained it to me. I assumed it was because I was their favorite, which is also what my brother felt. Also, I am more charming than my brother and seem more appropriate for a King."

"I see. Who is older: you or Seokjin?"

"Me, although we are only ten months apart."

Jungkook was quiet for a while as he pondered about things. He went on to say, "Because you are older, you would be the ideal Omega. How was your brother able to mate with Taehyung?"

"Huh?" Jimin was puzzled. "Have you forgotten? We became mated, and Seokjin had to take my position as Taehyung's Omega."

Jungkook mentally rolled his eyes. He had temporarily forgotten that common sense was not as common among Omegas.

"Have your parents ever requested that your blood be drawn randomly?"

"Umm, no...wait, this one time they did."

"Interesting. I believe that's it." Jungkook concluded that the Parks may have injected Seokjin with some of Jimin's blood to boost his chances of becoming a suitable mate for Taehyung.

"Is something wrong, Jungkook?"

"No, baby. Everything is fine. Things are only going to get better."

"Are-" Jungkook began to drag Jimin up and down, replacing his words with a loud gasp and an endless stream of moans.

******

Restless and frustrated, Jin struggled to find comfort, tossing and turning in his bed. He kicked off the blanket in dissatisfaction as he fought against the restless night. His clothes quickly came off, and he felt the dampness and moisture between his thighs, causing him to press his legs together. His fingers reached for his throbbing arousal, hoping for some relief, only to be instantly denied with a sharp slap.

"Hands off!" Taehyung, who had been observing him intently, gave a firm instruction.

Turning onto his stomach and getting onto his knees, Jin looked up at his Alpha with a pleading expression. "Please, I really need you," he expressed.

Taehyung's expression hardened, and he rose from the bed, towering over his Omega. "You need to learn to control yourself during your heat," he stated firmly. "Your lack of control has led you to be desperate in the past, sleeping with an Alpha you had no business being with!"

"I am sorry for whatever I did before. I know I was wrong, and I am so sorry. But it's hard to control my feelings when you are in here with me." Jin grimaced as he clutched his stomach, desperately attempting to manage the burning agony. His body yearned for his Alpha. The intensity of his heat had started to cause him discomfort, and Taehyung's presence, yet lack of touch, only intensified the pain.

"It's painful, isn't it?" Taehyung said with a confident grin, "You should have thought about that before attempting to conceal your memories from me earlier."

"Are you really my Alpha?" Jin shouted out in agony, his eyes squeezed tight, battling the torment as he leaned forward, his fingers grabbing the sheets, his hole tightening, his cheeks wet with his slick, longing for his Alpha growing.

To his surprise, yet to his physical relief, he sensed Taehyung's hands firmly gripping his hips from behind. In one swift motion, he found himself forcefully penetrated by his Alpha.

"Please...don't stop..." Jin voiced an eager and burning want for more as Taehyung slammed into him aggressively. With his fingers grabbing the edges of the mattress, he started to rock back and forth to meet his Alpha's thrust, seeking more of him, wanting to touch him, kiss him, and have him knot him again.

It was a feeling he had never experienced before, unlike any other heat he had ever felt. His body, mind, and entire being yearned to be embraced and claimed by his Alpha.

As Taehyung withdrew from him and removed his hands from his body, Jin experienced a brief moment of anxiousness, sensing a void. However, his anxiety quickly disappeared when he found himself being flipped onto his back, with his Alpha positioned above him, their eyes locked. Jin instinctively lifted his head, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck, and tenderly kissed him.

Taehyung expressed his thirst with a low sound, elevating their kisses as he resumed his intense movements. His hands firmly grasp Jin's, pushing them down into the mattress as he positions himself above him and thrusts with force.

He observes as his Omega expressions shift into pleasure, and his tongue glides across his lips as he tilts his head back, emitting a moan.

Taehyung lowered his head, firmly latching onto Jin's left nipple, applying strong suction, and biting the surrounding skin. He cracked a smile as he recognized his Omega whimper, and his hips rose forward while his body trembled beneath him.

Continuing his aggressive actions, he passionately explored Jin's body, leaving his mark and indulging in every exposed and accessible area.

His lips found their way back home as he approached his climax, and he bit into his mark as his cock swelled and he filled his Omega.

After removing his lips from Jin's neck, Taehyung gripped Jin's jaw and forced eye contact. "Don't ever question me whether I am your Alpha again! You know who I am!"

"Sorry. It was my heat. I'm not used to experiencing things this strongly," Jin muttered, realizing he had been wrong to yell at his Alpha.

"It seems like you relied heavily on Yoongi for assistance instead of controlling yourself!"

Jin closed his eyes, unsure how to convey to his Alpha that his assumption was incorrect.

"I am sorry. I will try harder next time. Please don't leave me to go through it alone this time. I need you here." Jin said upon opening his eyes.

"Why are you going to try harder to control yourself now? Why didn't you try back then?"

"I'm not sure how to make you happy, Alpha. You urge me to control myself, and when I agree to try again, I still upset you. Please tell me how I can fix this."

"I don't need you to make me happy!" Taehyung shouted and tried to back away, forgetting he was still firmly tied to Jin. This made Jin gasp in anguish, prompting Taehyung to swear since he knew how awful it was for Jin.

He leaned back in closer and placed his neck to Jin's lips, saying, "Go ahead, you have my permission."

Jin wrapped his arms around Taehyung's shoulder and plunged his fangs into the Alpha's skin, forcing into the pre-existing mark. Jin started to feel a surge of pleasure and comfort as his connection with his Alpha became stronger.

"Thank you."

"That's something Yoongi can never give you."

"Thank you for being my Alpha, Taehyung," Jin remarked, hoping it would alleviate his Alpha's worries.

"I didn't have a choice."

*****

Taehyung was finding it difficult to cope with having an Omega. He knew he needed the Omega he had, but the rewards on his end were starting to seem less appealing than the ones his Omega was getting. It had been seven days since Jin's heat began, and the Omega had been incredibly clinging, much too much for Taehyung's comfort and a touch too outspoken during his heat, resulting in a series of restrictions and punishments on Taehyung's part.

Luckily for Taehyung, Jin's heat was finally subsiding and he could sense the relief. His obligation to assist him was nearing its conclusion, and he was pleased about it, as many tasks had been awaiting him.

Taehyung couldn't believe it when he heard his Omega softly snoring on top of him. He was still hard and erect as he remained inside the Omega, who had unexpectedly drifted off to sleep. This was not the first occurrence within the past week, as the Omega had developed a habit of finding comfort in sleeping this way during his heat.

"Seokjin!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Hmm?"

"If you are not doing anything, get up before I push you off!"

Jin tightly embraced Taehyung, swaying together in a tender rhythm. He savored their intimate connection before drifting back into sleep.

Taehyung was annoyed, so he reached down and grabbed Jin's ass, spreading his cheeks apart as he elevated his hips and drove upward into Jin.

Hearing Jin gasp out a startled groan made Taehyung grin and continue his thrust, driving into him harder as his lips found Jin's shoulder and bit into it.

******

Hoseok was at a loss for words as he stared at Jin, who emerged from the bathroom with a towel draped around him. He had never witnessed such extensive bite markings on someone's body as he observed on Jin's.

"I am sorry! I didn't know you were in the shower. I was told I had permission to enter."

Jin offered a gracious smile as he regarded Hoseok: "No need to apologize; it's perfectly fine." I'm sorry for any delay. I am going to get dressed quickly."

"How did your heat go? Was everything alright?" Hoseok couldn't resist the urge to ask.

"It was. I was safe. My Alpha was with me." Jin said, clutching the towel closer to his body. Then he noticed the worried expression on Hoseok's face, which made him smile and say, "It feels good to have an Alpha." He didn't want Hoseok to be concerned as he was good, and his Alpha had been good to him.

"Are you happy with the King?"

Jin nodded, "Yes, he is my Alpha, who will always protect me even if he may not always want to."

*****

Taehyung happened to be passing by the room when he overheard Jin's words, which instantly irritated him. "How many times have I reminded him that he is not permitted to refer to me as his Alpha? He hasn't earned the right, but the moment I look away, he's already doing it. And why is Hoseok inquiring about that? Who else is he expected to find happiness with if not me? Did Namjoon tell him about Yoongi?"

Wanting an immediate answer to his question, Taehyung abruptly changed direction to address Hoseok. However, his plans were interrupted by a servant who urgently notified him of the long-awaited arrival of a visitor.

****

This Alpha Taehyung and TOC Taehyung probably would prefer each other as opposed to an Omega. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

15.8K 826 3
Jeon Jungkook, the alpha king of the Jeon Kingdom, has a reputation as one of the most brutal kings in history. People shivered and cowered under the...
121K 4.8K 24
The Seoul District and the Gwacheon District had agreed on an arranged marriage between their two sons. Jeon Jungkook was a strong alpha that didn't...
1.5M 94.4K 66
Seokjin, an omega, taken against his will and sold to the highest bidder. This story will have triggering content. It is an ABO Fanfic. There will b...
41.9K 3.3K 20
Park Jimin has known since birth that he would be an alpha. His parents (both pure-bred alphas), his past classmates, his work colleagues, and everyo...