Suicide Squad: Kill the justi...

By Swimmuffin

Amanda Waller: Y/n Morningstar, Son of Lucifer and Lilith and Charlie's Older Brother he is the most experien... More

Bio
Dc Harem
HH&HB Harem
Villains
(Tralier)The Batman Reveal
The Deal & Gearing up for War(Prologue)
Arkham to Metropolis part 1
Arkham to Metropolis Part 2
Knight at the Museum
Escaping the museum/The Penguin
Stayed Gone(Y/n and Cain Edition)
Grenades and 13,18,5
Luthor & What has to happen...
Kill The Fastest Man Alive

LexCorp&Ivy

378 16 16
By Swimmuffin

The squad reached LexCorp And their defense is activated and Y/n gave orders

Y/n: OK, everybody, listen Up. Suicide squad, I need you to flank off and take down the defenses.

Deadshot: Sure thing.

King Shark:(Salutes Y/n)At your word general.

Boomerang: You got it mate.

Killer Frost: sure thing handsome.

Vengeance:(Nods)

Harley:(Salutes Y/n)Aye aye sweet butt.

Y/n:(Groans in Disgust), IMP and Mayday crew I want you to take down the freaks before they topple us.

Blitz:(Sarcastically)You got it your majesty.

Moxxie: You got it your Highness.

Millie: Yes, sir.

Loona:(Readies arm blade arm and right Red X gauntlet)Whatever.

Vortex:(Readies arm blade arm and left Red X gauntlet)Sure thing dude.

Verosika: We'll do our best.

Kiki: Or die trying.

Milky: Don't say that Kiki, We're armed now.

Coco:(Readies Escrima Stick 1)And we can beat their asses.

Apple:(Readies Escrima Stick 2)As Asmodeus says it, in a bad way.

Josh: You got it boss.

Kat:(Equips Talia's sword) No problem.

Ace: Wait, if we're doing all this what are you doing?

Y/n: Me,(See's a Vent)I'm gonna pay old Chrome dome visit.

Y/n then leaps on the building and opens a vent straight into Lex's office he exits the vent and goes to lex's laptop and disconnected the SD card containing all of Lex's data and files even disengage the self destruct sequence, and now he headed to the level X area where he encounters Doctor Happersen.

Happersen: Sir, you can't be-

*Gunshot*

He shot Happersen in the leg with his Deagle

Happersen: AHHHHH!

Y/n: Sorry about that, Hepperson,(Goes To the computer) Let's see what dirty deeds you have done Lexy(looks at a cheeseburger) Ooh,(Grabs it and eats it) mhmm, that's good.

Lex on screen: Hiding in the server room Y/n.

Y/n Looks at the screen and Sees Lex Luthor in some kind of battle armor

Lex on screen: Cowardly.

Y/n: Says the man trying to almost wipe his Browser history, And all them files too. What's the matter Lex? got something to hide?

Lex on Screen: After all, these years have really doubled your edge. And you're still just a child Y/n.

Y/n: True, Lex, but that just adds to my charm, as do my smarts.

He finishes decrypting and locked Lex out Of his own systems Lex sees that and grows furious

Y/n: There you go, Oh and don't worry about your armor I didn't hack in to that.

Lex on screen: Damn you!

Y/n: Ha! Bitch I am the damned.

Lex on screen: Just stay out of my way Y/n, It's better if I take down the Justice League.

Y/n: Why so you can rerun your presidential campaign? I don't think so Baldi's basics. I have all your files and I disengage your self-destruct sequences, so anything you say they will deny you.

Lex on screen: If you think this will st-

Y/n: Boop,(He presses something and Disconnect Lex From the screen) Sorry, Mr. Clean your call has been to disconnected. If you have any problems dial information thank you for calling (To Heppersen) Make this (hands him blueprints)in secret.

Heppersen: the mini microbomb extractor? Why would you need this?

Y/n: Because I'm going to destroy the big one.

Y/n If then grabs a robotic arm from one of Lex's robots and destroys the microbomb extractor

???: What the bloody hell mate?!

Y/n Looks over to the door and sees his team they got in and stare at him in shock.

Harley: What did you just do?

???: What I told him to do.

They all left behind them and see Amanda Waller and her team.

Boomerang: It was their bloody idea to betray the General, I swear!

Killer Frost: You ass! it was Deadshots idea.

Deadshot: Da fuck you say!

Amanda Walks over to Y/n as he hands him the files to all of Luthors Businesses , prototypes And latest involvement with criminal officials.

Amanda: Thank you Y/n.

Y/n: Just fulfilling up half of the deal. The other half is Cain, and The Justice League is well.

Amanda: Oh I know.

Y/n: You better or I will-

Amanda: You'll what? As far as concerned, you're not. Home yet and you're not also going anywhere without my say so general.

Y/n: And to hear all my father say about don't take shit from demons when humans are just as despicable And-

Amanda: IM YOUR DADDY NOW GENERAL!

Y/n: O_O

Everyone in the squad: O_O

Everyone Watching: O_O

In hell

Velvette and Vox Smile as they watched Y/n and his Team as Val said

Valantino: Well, this just got interesting.

Back to LexCorp

Amanda: That goes for all of you! I'm your daddy!

Harley looked around as Amanda argued with Amanda

Amanda: So get it through your skull, Or else I will blow the rest of these ones up Just for fun.

Y/n:(Gets in her face) Just who in all of Satan's c*** Do you think you're talking to?!

Amanda: I'm talking To a little boy who scared for his sister's and mother's life and fears what will happen if he defies me!

Y/n: Don't pull that shit Waller. I know what kind of woman you are? A crazy bitch who thinks she can end it all with a fucking nuke. Well, fat chance bitch! they all fucking can't!

Amanda: I say what what I please, I OWN YOU!!! just like I own them(Points to his squad). Either you get your shit in line general, And find Luthor! And do your goddamn job before I strip you of your rank.

Y/n: Are you threatening me?

Amanda: What do you think?

They both death glare at each other as Harley found something interesting

Harley: Well, Ivy's been here general, Maybe she know.

We all look at her with a confused Is expression then Apple and Coco intervened

Coco: Hold up there girlfriend, Poison ivy?

Apple: As in Pamela Isley, The woman who saved Gotham from Scarecrow's fear toxin? That Poison ivy?

Killer Frost: Harl's, Isn't she dead?

Harley then presses a button and it reveals a secret room That he had Poison ivy in.

Harley: I got a real strong hunch. She aint pushing up Daisies no more.

Y/n: Is Pamela Isley alive? Now this I got to see.

Amanda: Find her. Is springer to me for questioning.

Y/n: No, to me!

Amanda: Excuse me who do you-

Y/n: Unless you want me to double your sentence in Hell. You do as I say... director!

They both Glare at each other again

Amanda: Fine, Your way. But if she crosses a line it's on, You!

Y/n: And I will gladly take a punishment for it. Come on, team, let's go.

They all leave Find Poison ivy.

King Shark: General, How do we find her?

Y/n: I smelled her pheramoans in the air of that tech I think I can find Her.

Deadshot: And how are you not? You know, zombie plant man or something?

Y/n: I've encountered poison ivy numerous times In the asylum and the city, I brought her the dragon fire lily from Hugo Strange's vault, as a gift to her.

Harley: Oooooh, Had a crush on Ivy did you general?

Y/n: She interested me, Like all humans, she is different. Powerful even I believed her to be mother nature, She was the only one who believed that I was Lucifer's son when others didn't believe.

Killer Frost: What about the asylum?You said you encountered her there too?

Y/n: She approached my cell when she got out but she Looked at me as I was hurting. She left me alone and I wanted it, and she respected my wish And I gave her the Lily from Strange's vault. As a thank you.

They then make it to alleyway that had a flower growing out of the ground.

Blitz: So where is poison bitch anyway?

Y/n:*Sniff* I still smell her. It's like she's underneath us?

The ground then shakes and a giant plant sprouts out of the Ground It comes to If the squad's direction, everyone is awed amazed by a giant point as the mouth of the jaw plant opened.

Harley: Ha ha ha! There's my girl.

Y/n: Hello pamela we need a-(Looks at ivy and awwwws)-gain!

They all look to See it was ivy but she was different Younger even Twenty years younger

(And she was wearing a LexCorp design experimental skin type suit that giggled her parts a little but wasn't revealing)

Poison Ivy: Harley?

Harley: Hey, red, looking good. You Got younger even, I'm jealous.

Poison ivy: Did I.(Examines herself) I hardly noticed.

Y/n: Hello, Pamela, remember me. I'm sure you can.

She looks at Y/n and Immediately jumps off the plant and hugs him wrapping her arms around his neck. And kisses him rapidly on the cheek. The girl's looked jealously at this as she stops and looks at him in the eyes.

Poison Ivy: Oh, Y/n, My strong father nature, Where have you been?

Y/n: iv- I've Be-en round Ivy, I just wasn't in Gotham, I was in Belle reve at the time of Scare- -crows plan, Oh Lucifer, you are hot.

Poison Ivy: Thank you. And you're still young in your age.

Y/n: Hey, I'm not that old.

Blitz: You're older than Hitler, himself and all the other damn wars.

Y/n:(Coughs)Listen, Pammy, we need your help to track down Luthor, Do you know where it is?

Poison Ivy: I don't know, He jumped in his exo armor and just left, Something scared him and it scares my baby as well.

Y/n: Yeah, Brainiac. We can help end this invasion. We need your help Pammy, Will you help us?

Poison Ivy: Of course I would help my strong father nature, All I require is trust from old friends(Looks at the Squad)and maybe new ones.

Boomerang: So are we gonna inject her or...

Y/n: No! No injecting or making her taste anything!

Poison Ivy: But I would love a taste of (Looks at Y/n and licks her lips) Some of father nature's greatest sap.

Y/n:(Blushes and embarrassed) Okay enough talk, What do you need help with Pam?

Poison Ivy: This brainiacs Creatures are destroying things in a nearby building. I need your help to destroy them.

Y/n: It will be done.

Ivy Kisses Y/n on the lips and let's go

Poison Ivy: I hope to see you again demon daddy.

She walks back to her plant while shaking her hips so Y/n can see and sinks into the ground and they begin there mission

Harley: So you and Ive huh?

Y/n: We were a thing, I told you I got her that plant.

Killer Frost: But you also left out the part that where you were gardening her.

Y/n:(Grunts annoyed)

Boomerang: Messing With her mulch mate?

Deadshot: Rooting her roots.

The squad Besides shark laughs at him as he grunts as they walk to there mission.

Harley: Guys, guys come on, he was obviously planting something in her.

Blitz: With his seeds i bet.

Y/n:(Shows them a hand gesture almost pinching with his thumb and his finger)I am this close to letting Waller blow up your heads!

King Shark: I don't get it.

Kiki Whispers in his ear and he laughs

Y/n: Oh, my Grandfather.

Blitz: He's not even doing anything.

Y/n: I didn't- That's not what I- I- Oh fuck you Blitz.

Blitz chuckles as they go to there mission As they clear out all the freaks with the spores Clear out half of the freaks that control that area And then met ivy back in another place And rose from her plant and walked out of it towrds Y/n She kisses him on the lips again and let's him go and says

Poison Ivy: You help take care of our babies, Daddy.

Y/n: You're welcome happy to help Pammy.

She then goes back to her plant

Y/n: Will we see you again?

Poison Ivy: Of course Y/n, As you should know...

She looks at Y/n

Poison Ivy: Nature always wins.

She then goes back into her plant and sinks in beneath the Earth Her number was Added to Y/n's Phone

Y/n:(To Comms) Waller, we don't have an exact lead on Lex He left in a power suit.

Amanda on comms: And what about ivy?

Y/n:(On comms) She's agreed to help us, but she's going to be alone. She'll contact us when she's already.

Amanda on comms: That's not what I-

Y/n:(on comms) No it's what I ordered! I know ivy well and she will come through for us,

Amanda on comms: She better! Or it's your ass!

Y/n:(On comms) Like I said, you're too old for me.

He hangs up and they all make it To the grenades site, Penguin told them about.

End for now

👉Comments👈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 297 26
You get what you see, a harem of my choosing in the DC universe with the young supergenius Y/N L/N AKA The Spider. But even then, he'll also face his...
26.8K 356 13
What if Lucifer and the Morningstars weren't the most powerful family in hell .What if there was a family everyone in hell feared including Lucifer h...
32.1K 831 17
In this story you are a kid adopted by superman (not many stories like that sadly...) because of this you had grown to love photography but always h...
196K 2.2K 27
this is a redo of my whole book charlie is always seen as the lovable daughter of lucifer and is kind to everyone and she wants to help open a hotel...