Biggest secret of my life

By EyesOfMind

This is an arrange marriage story. Where Tara Mehta who belongs to an upper middle-class family and Armaan Si... More

Aestheticโœจ
Introduction
Introduction 2
Chapter 1: She and her family
Chapter 2: He and his family
Chapter 3: Anxiety and panic attack
Chapter 4: Mesmerizing eyes
Chapter 5: Shopping
Chapter 6: Day out of younger Rathors
Chapter 7: plan for Sanaya's wedding
Chapter 8: Finally, they meet
Chapter 9: Armaan's anger
Chapter 10: Radhika admired Tara
Chapter 11: Preparation for Anniversary party
Chapter 12: Anniversary party
Chapter 13: Marriage proposal
Chapter 14: Mehta's reaction on proposal
Chapter 15: Tara's first visit in Rajmahal
Chapter 16: Armaan's answer to Tara
Important Note:
Chapter 17: Armaan knows about Sana
Chapter 18: Tara's time with Rathor sibligs
Chapter 19: Small drive of Tara and Armaan
Chapter 20: Surprise for friends
Author's Note
Chapter 21: Tara's suffer
Chapter 22: Glimpse of past
Questions
New story
Chapter 24: Unknown Parcel
Chapter 25: Different Feelings
Chapter 26: Party at Saxena
Chapter 27: Beautiful moments
Chapter 28: Beautiful moments 2
Chapter 29: Shopping and preparation
Chapter 30: Engagement
Chapter 31: Surprise
Chapter 32: The Talk
Chapter 33: Accident
Chapter 34: Hospital

Chapter 23: Date fix

135 7 0
By EyesOfMind

Somewhere in the Jaipur, in one Mansion, one girl is throwing everything here and there like a psycho while screaming and one old man is trying to stop her...

Man: please, stop this beta... (with tension)

Girl: no dad, how can he do that to me, how did they do that to me, they all know about me they why why why... (cryingly)

Man: but we can't do anything because they are royals, and we are nothing in front of them... (try to make her understand)

Girl: no dad, I will do anything to get him, and I want him at any cost... (with psycho voice)

Then that girl suddenly changes her attitude and started to crying...

Girl: dad, please do something, I want him (while crying) otherwise I will kill myself... ha ha I will kill myself... (like a psycho)

Man: please beta, don't say like this... you are my only daughter... (worriedly)

Girl: then promise me you will do something... promise me dad... (forwarding her hand)

Man: okay okay... promise... hmm now go and rest... go...

Girl hugs him in excitement...

Girl: now you will be mine, and no can snatch you from me... I will do anything for you... (in her mind)

Rajmahal:

There is hustle bustle going on as today their Kulguru ji is going to come to fix the Date of marriage... so all are busy in the preparation to welcome Kulguru ji...

Radhika was giving instruction to workers to complete preparation of Pooja room...

Radhika: Ragini did you inform Mehta's about the time when they have to come here...

Ragini: ha maa sa, and also send cars for them to come here...

Radhika: you did good sending cars...

Radhika: Nisha, is everything ready that I ask you, because we have to offer those to Guru ji...

Nisha: jii maa sa, everything is ready, you don't worry...

In that Adhiraj, Abhinav and Abhigyan also come...

Adhiraj: is everything Ready Radhika? (some strict voice)

When he talks in strict voice, it means that he wants everything complete and no one can deny him...

Radhika: ji everything is ready...

Abhinav: It's already 7 where is the children?

Ragini: they all are ready and busy in preparation on main door...

Abhinav: hmm...

They three are funnier and more casual in nature but today is an important day so they can't be liberal with anyone... and they also can't upset their Kulguru ji...

Abhigyan: Bhabhi maa, when will Mehta's arrive...

Ragini: they will be here by 7:30 am...

Abhigyan just nods and move towards the entrance after informing others that he is going to check the preparation on the main door...

Here our hero is also getting ready, thinking about Tara... And whenever he thinks about her, he feels some strange feeling in his heart...

As whenever Tara come near him, he always feels something is happening in his heart like it will anytime burst out, he doesn't know why but he can feel her presence like his heart is saying that she is here, go and embrace her and never let her go... he doesn't why those feeling come and what is the meaning of all of this, but he is liking it...

Mehta House:

Ramya and Mohini running here and there to do preparation as they have to depart for Rajmahal...

Ramya: Karan, go and see your sister is ready or not?... (shaking her head) what will she do in her Sasural... (murmuring to herself)

Karan: relax maa, I am sure she is ready...

Saying this he moves toward Tara's room and see that her door is slightly open means she almost ready...

So, he went in and see that she is sitting on the bed with pout on her face and constantly looking in her word drop...

Karan huff seeing her like this... and shake his head... like nothing can be done with her...

Tara see Karan and her face bright like a star in night... Tara goes and hug Karan excitedly...

Tara: thank God, bhai you come now help me to choose my cloths... (with pout)

Karan: what can I do with you... (shaking his head)

Tara: please na Bhai...

Karan went towards her word drop and started to find some suitable dress for her... then he finds one very beautiful dress which was gifted by him...

Karan: what about this... (taking out the dress)

Tara: this is perfect Bhai... thank you...now go I have to get ready... (pushing him out of the room)

Karan: Wah re Behan (wow sister), your work is done so throwing me out... kya jamana a gaya hai... (what sort of time has arrived) (say dramatically)

Tara just giggle hearing this and started to get ready...

Then she heard her mom is calling her as the cars are arrived to pick them up...

Tara: coming maa...

Then she looks at herself for the last time and move towards downstairs and then they all settle in car and driver draw to the Rajmahal...

They reached in few minutes and see that everyone is standing on the entrance to welcome them...

They all come out of car and Tara take blessings from elder and same goes to Armaan... Then both look at each other and smile and they all move into the Mahal...

Radhika: it's already 7:30 am, so we will complete our pooja first...

Everyone moves to temple and complete the pooja and then breakfast...

Till now it was already time to come Kulguru ji... so they all move towards the entrance and they see one car enter in the premises of Rajmahal...

One old man wearing saffron cloths with wooden sleepers and white cloth bag on his solder come out of the car and look at everyone they all come take blessings from him... except Tara and Armaan, coincidently both come at the same time and stand in front of him and take blessings...

Kulguru ji also give them blessings for good life ahead... then they all move in...

Adhiraj takes his Arti and guide him to his special chair... Abhinav washes his legs with first milk and then water, Abhigyan clean his legs with saffron cloth...

Guru ji gesture everyone to take sit...

Guru ji: Radhika ji, I want horoscope of Tara and Armaan...

Radhika: ji Guru ji...

Handled him their Horoscope and then he was looking at their Horoscope, started to count with his finger...

Guru ji: you select correct bride for Armaan, she is lucky for your family... (loudly) but both of them have to face many problems but they will cross everything with each other side... (in his mind)

Adhiraj: sukriya Guru ji, mmm marriage date...

Guru ji: after 2 days is the best date for their engagement ceremony... and for marriage after 20 days of engagement day... this both dates are very auspicious date which come very rare... if they get engage and married in those days, they will never get part from each other... and lead happy life...

Abhinav: Sukriya (thank you), Guruji... this is good for us that we find another daughter for our home... (with smile)

After that Adhiraj gesture Armaan and Tara to take Guru ji blessings, so they stand on their place and both come together to take blessings from him...

Guru ji: always stay together and leave long...(loudly) and always fight with your enemies together and get success... (in his mind)

Armaan was feeling like Guruji is giving them some other blessings also... so he prays that everything went well...

Radhika: Guru ji, everything is ready for pooja...

Guru ji: hmmm... then he stands up on his place...

Looking at him other also stand up and all move towards temple and complete pooja...

Then they made him eat lunch and then he went from there...

who is that girl, who is behaving like a psycho?

From whom that girl is obsessed?

What will happened next with Tara and Armaan?

Read this story to know more...

------------------------------------------------------------

Important note:

Hey guys,

I hope you all are doing good in your life.
I have news for you... Soon I am going to publish my NEW BOOK, if you want to read my book just left me a comment...

Keep reading and stay healthy and happy...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 120K 43
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
10.4M 679K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
73.5K 3.2K 40
|| Heritage Series - Book 1|| In the regal city of Udaipur, Mr Aditya Singh Rathore, a Crowned Prince and accomplished businessman, lives a life of g...