𝐀𝐝𝐮𝐫 | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 : ᴡᴀʀ ᴄᴏ...

By JeonMahi1864

Trapped in their memories, burned into their skins and turned into a folklore by people. This is the story of... More

001
002
003

C H A P T E R 1 : W A R C O M M E N C E S

197 19 30
By JeonMahi1864

Trust, defined as a firm belief in the reliability, truth or ability of something or more often than not someone, is a fragile thing.

Once broken its hard to rebuild it, for the wound that the sharp edges of a broken belief causes are far more deeper and hurtful than anything.

These three trusted each other too, they believed in each other to fight for each other, die for each other and protect each other.

However it broke and the aftermath changed the whole world of Khansaar.

Devaratha Shouryanga Raisaar "Salaar"

Kalyani Rudramannar "Sarkar"

Vardha Rajmanaar "Kartha"

"Your bait, your hunter. I'll be everything for you"

"Don't worry I won't let go this easily..."

"The heat of hatred that bubbles inside is for them and them only"

"The price of my pain are those two lives and I'll take them with my own hands"

"This isn't what I wanted but I cannot allow anymore harm to be done by you"

"It wasn't suppose to end like this but it did and took everything with it"

Warnings :

• Blood and Gore
• Voilence
• Strong Language
• Character Deaths
• Heavy Smut
• Sexual Abuse
• Emotional Trauma
• Child Abuse
• Non-con
•Mention of woman/child trafficking
• Alcohol/Drugs/Smoking

This book is a spin off to the movie Salaar series, I don't own the movie or the actors or the characters except for OCs. The following work is fiction and does not relate to any place or person in real life.

The rights to "ADUR : WAR COMMENCES" belong to @/JeonMahi1864

🚫 DO NOT COPY IT🚫

Constructive criticism is welcomed but no unnecessary hate will be tolerated. Hope you enjoy the book.
~ Mahi💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

945 133 15
The three best friends, Taehyung, Namjoon and Hoseok, were living their best lives in the city. They shared an apartment, went out every night, and l...
637K 32.2K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
57K 719 6
a golden soul so a exceptionally rare soul that provides great power but comes at a price most monsters thinks the golden soul is a myth but what hap...
188K 3.9K 31
Where the younger sister of Silas becomes the new professor at the Salvatore Boarding School. I OWN NOTHING BUT MY OC ---♥︎--- BEST RANKING #1 Legac...