001

Krishkant's daughter is here

It wasn't that everyone wanted her specifically but she may as well lead them to all of their goals.

The first one to hear about it was Radharama, going from fidgety and trembling from rage to pacified anger in a minute.

She wanted her, the man who betrayed her and her father may not step back in India ever again but the fact that his daughter did is enough.

They made sure her father was dead, she'll make sure his daughter is dead.

Orders are handed out to find her and drag her to Radha's feet immediately.

And just like everyone the words reached her too...

A small village, Tinsukia, in Assam was not the place she imagined to be living when Adhya came to India.

She didn't even plan on staying but the situation got a little complicated and here she was. Teaching English in a village to school to devil incarnates, working under a bossy woman and no idea of who was actually going to get her out of here.

Okay, that was an exaggeration. She does know it's Amma's son that's making the arrangements for her but she meant it in the sense she hasn't come face to face with him yet.

Well whoever it was, he was delaying things, it's almost the end of her three day trial period and she hasn't even seen him in person let alone hear about the plan to get her out.

The sound of whistle brings her back to reality, making her turn her head to find some rowdy boys passing comments on her.

She hugs the book tighter to her chest and turns to leave only to find one of them obstructing her way.

"Leaving so soon...?"

She tried to step around him but to no success, she was about to slap him to shut up the filth coming from his mouth but was beaten to it.

A woman, a young one, was revealed to be the one to kick him in the ribs. Dressed in a red saree, chewing something, most probably a gum, one hand on her waist, another one flipping her long black hair to her back.

Adorned with a silver tribe necklace and earrings along with the dotted makeup besides her eyes and on her hand that flowed into the heavy silver bangles, she glared at the man with such fire it almost scared her.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing!?" Her voice is harsher than Adhya expected as the woman grabbed the man's collar making him stand up.