003

"

"...I was the one who drew the line for you to follow."

As Amma spoke, two of the men, both being ordered to chop off Deva's head and bring it along with them, ran towards her.

"A straight path for you to walk on, bound by my words that you won't ever hit a man. But now.."

The elderly woman looks up as the men close up on them, her face showing no signs of fear for her life.

"I free you from those bounds, I'm erasing the line I drew."

Deva turns his head towards his mother, cracking his neck before standing straight, looking as arm men rush towards them.

"They have to stop, either plead them or bleed them, your choice."

She stays unflinching as the armed males rush past her going right for his neck.

Bunch of idiots.

They are sent flying in two different directions, Amma hears the impact and all she can do is turn around and walk back while Deva walks past her like he's on a stroll and his hands don't have blood on them.

Adhya watches everything unfold in front of her and wow. He's really good at this, fighting she means.

She was so lost in watching him take out men with one blow that she never noticed a smaller group around the truck.

One of them climbed the driver's seat while another took a deep breath before peaking from the side, noticing Deva's back to them, he takes the opportunity to hit Adhya with the back of his gun making her fall back in the truck and a yelp left her mouth as he climbed the truck when Deva turned on the female's voice.

"GO!! GO!! GO!! GO!!"

The man yelled and the driver immediately stepped on the gas, not giving a shit what he crushed under the heavy tires of the vehicle as he drove off.

Deva's head turns to his mother once who seems to glare towards the truck's direction and he just takes off right after it.

It was heading towards the village market, warnings were shouted as the big vehicle ran through shops and stalls, barely missing the people that crowded the area a few moments ago.

It stops and not because Deva has caught up to them, no he wasn't here just yet but she was.

Laxmi stood in the middle of the road, chewing on a gum like any other day and not like the driver was ready to run her over.

His face paled as she moved the hand that held something behind her back, a fucking shot gun.

The woman clutches the cigarette between her lips, exhaling the smoke while holding onto it as she speaks.

"Mannaar ko Sarkar ka salaam"

(Sarkar's greetings to Mannaar)

Was all she said before the loud bang of a shotgun and the driver was dead. Just as she reloaded the gun, a man slammed in the truck's side and Deva came into view.