Heartless Love

_arywryts_ tarafından

'Cold love is like a winter night without stars-Dark and unforgiving.' Yudhishthir × Ruhi S... Daha Fazla

Introduction
Asthetics and edits
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
important!
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
epilogue
bonus chapter 1
book 2 of Mafia series

Chapter 43

17.4K 1.5K 210
_arywryts_ tarafından

Vote target was not completed but still I published the chapter. I need your wishes for my exams. I will try to update the next chapter but I am not sure.

You guys don't comment. I need a lot of comments and please don't forget to complete the vote target of the last chapter. I need 800+ votes on that chapter and 800+ votes on this one. And don't forget to comment.

I need lots of comments. And yeah, don't forget to vote on the last chapter. Only then I will publish the next chapter.

R U H I

"Hii Suhana." I giggled when she hugged me tightly. Abhay bhaiya is getting engaged after three days and Usha Aunty, who is a frequent guest of Rathore mansion has arrived with her granddaughter Suhana.

Suhana passed me one of her charming smiles but I could tell that she was disturbed. Me and Suhana are age mates and not to lie she is very intelligent. She cleared neet in her first attempt and is doing her MBBS from one of the renowned government colleges in Ajmer.

"Bhabhi where is Abhay bhaiya?" Suhana looked around and then asked me. I held her hands and made her sit with me on the sofa. "He is in the office right now with Yudhishthir."

She made a funny face after hearing Yudhishthir's name and I laughed. She is afraid of Yudhishthir. Coming back to Abhay bhaiya's engagement, he is hiding something. I tried talking with him but he put me off by saying ,"I am totally fine Ruhi bhabhi, it's just like that I am only twenty three and Riddhima is nineteen or twenty, we are too young for this marriage thing."

He is totally correct at his place. Even I am burdened with so many responsibilities at such a young age. But the plus point is that Yudhishthir is with me and he knows everything. Abhay bhaiya is just twenty three and not to lie, he is the most pampered one in the whole family, like Aradhya.

"Chachi.." I turned and saw Aradhya standing with her doll in her hands. I smiled at her and she came and sat between me and Suhana.

"What happened?" Suhana pinched Aradhya's cheeks and Aradhya pouted.

"She called Abhay chachu and..."

"Who called Abhay chachu?" I asked her and ruffled her hair. "That witch."

"Aradhya.." I narrowed my eyes at her and she literally rolled away hers making me look at her in surprise. "Ruhi chachi see, that Riddhima didi was shouting at Abhay chachu and I didn't like that."

Suhana bit her lips and then asked her ,"Why was she shouting?"

" Suha Chuha I don't know but when I woke up in the morning, Abhay chachu was on a call with that Riddhima and they were fighting." Riddhima is so soft spoken and cute, I was not able to believe Aradhya but still I am not sure.

"They are getting married, Aradhya and couples fight with each other. It's normal." I told her and she ran away from there. Suhana was distressed but she managed to smile.

"Let's prepare a dance for engagement." Suhana nodded at my words but my face fell when I remembered something.

"What happened bhabhi?" Suhana asked me and I replied ," I forgot that I am the daughter-in-law of the Rathore family and I am not supposed to dance in front of everyone."

"Oh god!!" Suhana rested her back against the sofa and very next second excitedly spoke ,"Bhabhi we can dance after engagement during after party. Elders won't be there."

I clicked my fingers and smiled as we hi-fived. Suddenly her phone started ringing and she picked it up ," Vedika can you please arrange Dhanvi's number for me. She is part of physiology department. Yeah..  thanks babe."

"My friend." I smiled when she kept her phone aside. "So, when we will start practicing?" She asked me excitedly and I pouted ,"We need to find a safe place first because dadi will kill me if she found out that I was dancing."

Mrs. Jaywanti Rathore has kept a strict eye on me and I know I have to play at a safe side. Suhana nodded and both of us started thinking about the safe place we could practice dancing.

"What happened?" My husband asked me when I entered the room after having dinner. I looked at Yudhishthir for a few seconds and then said,
"I want to dance but I cannot find any suitable place." And I huffed," Your grandmother is really something."

"She is." I glared at him and he kept his file aside and opened his shirt and threw it on the bed and smirked.

"What?"

"Then what about my lap." My eyes widened and  I poked my tongue out at him. But still that silly smirk was on his face, which was annoying me.

"Come sit here and practice dancing." He pointed towards his lap and I picked up a pen and threw in his direction.

Horny pig!!

He calls me horny and here he is, who is fucking me now and then. Whenever he gets time. I ignored him and went to change my clothes. It was almost one AM when my sleep broke. I turned and looked at Yudhishthir, who was sleeping but his face was looking tense. I sighed and kissed his cheeks and muttered a small 'I love you' and then stood up from the bed in order to get water.

The mansion was silent and I slowly walked downstairs, trying not to make any kind of noise. But then I noticed two figures standing in the hall and it didn't take me a second to recognise them, they were Suhana and Abhay bhaiya.

"This is not possible Suhana and I told you to leave this topic now."

"But bhaiya.."

"No ifs and buts. Focus on your studies and don't interfere and there is no need for what you are doing." 

Yudhishthir asked me to mind my own business. That's what I decided to do. I slowly turned back and went to our room before they could sense my presence.

I selected a baby pink indo-western dress for Abhay bhaiya's engagement. The makeup artists were getting me ready and Yudhishthir was in the room. Finally, it was Abhay bhaiya's engagement which was an intimate affair and was organised in one of the seven star hotels owned by Rathore's.

"You look pretty." I smiled at myself when the makeup artist complimented me. My make up was finished and my hair was straightened. I was indeed looking gorgeous. After packing their stuff the makeup artists left and I started searching for the perfect jewellery I could wear.

And suddenly I looked up and saw Yudhishthir in the reflection of the mirror, staring at me. I turned back and asked him ,"Why are you staring at me?"

He was dressed in a black tuxedo and pants paired with a light blue shirt, just like I wanted. Yudhishthir leaned against the wall and rolled his phone in his fingers and answered,
" I am not staring at you, I am admiring you."

I blushed at his words and turned back just to hear him say, "You look stunning, by the way."

He complimented me and left from there. Did he really compliment me? Why is he being nice to me? I smiled and wore my earrings. After giving myself a last touch up, I also went outside.

"My doll." Dad hugged me and kissed my forehead. We were at the venue of the engagement function and there I met dadu, mom and dad.

"Come to stay with me for a few days. I feel so lonely." Mom hugged me and I nodded. Mentally preparing myself to talk about this with Yudhishthir. He has changed a lot, calling me after every three hours and asking me when I will come back, whenever I visit my mom and dad's place for a stay.

"Is Abhay happy?" Dad asked me and Yudhishthir walked towards us. He met everyone and stood beside Dad.

"I don't know." I shook my head and Yudhishthir raised his eyebrows in question. Dad nodded and whispered something in mom's ears and they looked at each other.

"Yudhishthir beta..."

"Yes Rupa maa.." He turned towards mom and then mom asked him,"Beta are okay with Ruhi working as CEO of the company? I mean.."

"I am totally fine with Ruhi working as a CEO. There is no such issue. It's just like dadi loves to create drama." I glared at mom and turned my attention away from her.

I will not visit her now.

Mom touched my arm and when I looked at her, she passed me an apologetic smile," We had to ask him Ruhi. He is our son-in-law. If he is okay then everything is fine."

"If I am okay, isn't that fine. Why do you always consider his choices over mine? I know he is my husband but mom I am also me. I have my own identity. I am not only Ruhi Yudhishthir Rathore but I am also Ruhi Singhania."

When I looked at Dad, he had a big smile on his face and so was dadu having. Yudhishthir was busy talking to his business partner and then dad said ," I told her to keep quiet but she does not listen to me."  I passed him a charming smile and kissed his cheek. He is the best dad. And my mom is also the best, it's just like she is a little orthodox.

"There she is." Yudhishthir snaked his arm around my waist and introduced me to one of his business partners. I met a few of them and their wives. Everything was going fine, until I looked at Abhay bhaiya, he didn't look fine.

He looked stressed. Something was off with him. I knew that he was not happy. My attention shifted towards Riddhima when I saw her walking down the aisle with her father and mother. She had a smile on her face but for a second I felt that she smirked at Abhay bhaiya. Something was seriously wrong.

"Hiii..." I turned and saw Riddhima's elder sister Shweta didi. My eyes widened when I saw her pregnant belly.

"Hii dii." I hugged her and she complimented me ,"You look pretty by the way." I thanked her and pinched her two year old son's cheek and ruffled her five year old daughter's hair. She was pregnant with her third child.

Amazing.

After chatting with her for a while, I walked towards Yudhishthir who was standing alone with a glass of wine in his hand. He looked at me and then asked me,"Why are you looking so surprised?"

"I don't understand how people can have so many children. I can't even imagine." And pointed at Shweta didi's direction. She was with her husband.

"Don't worry I will make you understand. Just give me a chance." I hit his arm and he chuckled.

Does he really want kids?

"Do you want to become a father?" I suddenly asked him and he looked at me with an indecipherable emotion. What was going inside his head? He didn't answer me and looked away from me at Abhay bhaiya, who was sitting quietly.

To change the situation, I decided to say," Let's go and meet Riddhima and Bhaiya."

Yudhishthir nodded and tightly held my hand in his and guided me towards the stage. After getting our photos clicked , the function ended.

"Ruhi bhabhi let's drink." Abhay bhaiya suggested and I nodded. It was just me, him and Suhana. Everyone had left and that after party didn't even take place, To my disappointment. But what was wrong in having a little fun. Yudhishthir was dealing with the party organisers, till then we decided to take a few shots.

"One more." I ordered the bartender and he nodded. I forgot the total number of shots I consumed and lost myself after a few minutes. But what I was also not aware of was that the moment was way too near, which was going to change my life.

Y U D H I S H T H I R

"Where is Ruhi?" I asked Abhay, his eyes were heavy with alcohol. He has an amazing capacity of holding the alcohol in his system just like me. He pointed towards his left and then my blood boiled in anger when I saw Ruhi and Suhana. Totally drunk and lost in their own world.

"I will kill you Abhay." I glared at him but to my surprise he replied,"Kill me then, I don't want to live."

His words caught me off guard but before I could ask him anything Suryadeep came and held Abhay's arm and said ,"Take care of Ruhi. I will take him and Suhana with me." I nodded and picked up Ruhi in my arms.

"Baby..." I made a eww face at her choice of words. I glared at her and she giggled.

"You know, you are an old grumpy unromantic pig." I ignored her comment and made her stand near the car. But suddenly the car's keys fell down and I bent down to pick it up but when I stood up my eyes widened.

Ruhi was too fast on her heels. She managed to climb the Bonet of the car within a few seconds and was sitting on the roof top with her legs crossed, in meditating position.

"Jug jug jiyo." She showed me her palm and I was way to surprised to react. What was she doing?

"Come down, now." I ordered her but she remained unfazed and closed her eyes, and started meditating. I closed my eyes in frustration and opened them again.

"Am I pretty?" She asked me and I replied,"yes."

"Will you have sex with me?" She asked me again and I nodded. She smiled and again closed her eyes. Why was she meditating? And that to on the roof of the car?

I turned around to check my surroundings but stumbled forward when Ruhi decided to jump on my back. She was acting like a possessed doll. I took a few deep breaths but then I forgot to breath when she whispered those words in my ears ," I love you Yudhishthir. I tried to stop myself but I couldn't. I love you a lot. You are my life, my everything. You are my heart."

•°°°°-------°°°°•

Ruhi confessed!!! How will Yudhishthir react now?

What are your thoughts about Abhay and do you think that he will marry Riddhima?

The vote target is 800 and lots and lots of comments.

------------------------------------------------------------

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

6.4K 265 7
Raj Singhania- a billionaire and CEO of Singhania group of industries. He's one of the roughest personality of India. has a cold heart for the betray...
833K 45K 47
(# 1st book of His series) 𝐓𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐥...
38.2K 2.4K 41
Rudradev Rathore was born with a unique psychic power, the ability to witness anyone's past life. He knew he had been the notorious King Agrim Bhaira...
593K 19.4K 42
𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 [𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱] 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘢�...