Dear Diary - A collection of...

By patchtime

Different diary entries of Heartstopper characters throughout different points of the Heartstopper timeline... More

New Form Groups
After The Party
Something's up...
The music block...
I hate Christmas
I hate Christmas - PART 2
David...
Out but not happy...

Paris Day 2...

24 0 0
By patchtime

Imogen's Diary (set in: Chapter 4/Season 2 Ep4)

29/06 (29th June)

Woah... so uhhh that was not what I expected to happen today.

What I expected to happen was having a lovely day exploring Montmartre with my boyfriend.

What actually happened was he was being a shitty boyfriend that I ended up dumping by the end of the day. But it felt SOO good to do so.

Today started... alright. I mean it's not great that I have to share a hotel room with 3 other girls who I don't really know just because I don't really have many friends who are girls and we're not allowed to share with boys. 

But thinking back now I don't think I'd wanna share with boys after today.

Then Ben looked repulsed at the idea of the cute lockets with our names on that EVERYONE who goes to Paris as a couple does. (shitty bf clue #1)

All the boys then dragged me to Mcds cos that's all they wanted to do and didn't care about you know exploring the culture  or anything (shitty bf clue #2)

So I ditched them and went to hang with Nick and his friends who were WAY more fun. When I did go over though, that's when Ben decided he actually wanted to be my bf just in front of them (shitty bf clue #3)

Then I ended up talking to Nick and Elle about him and she said "Do you even like him? he sounds horrible". I shrugged it off in the moment but that definitely was shitty bf clue #4

At dinner was when I lost it though. He IGNORED me the whole time to talk to Charlie (shitty bf clue #5,6,7,8,9 and 5869373) who also looked very uncomfortable about it. So I had to speak up. Basically told him he was a shitty boyfriend, dumped him and stormed out of the room.

Why do I have to be sooo dramatic? Oh my gosh. 

Charlie said it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen so I'll take that.

So yeah, that was my day. A very interesting one. But it felt sooo good by the end. 

Bye diary!

A/N: Sorry it's been a bit longer this time but I've been a bit busy this week and haven't really had the time or mental capacity for writing but hope you enjoyed! I decided to go for a different perspective this time seeing that I mostly do Nick and Charlie diaries so I thought I'd spice it up a bit.

Also thx sooo much for 100 views. I know it's pathetic but I'm surprised I even got 1. Love you all ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.5K 1.4K 44
*More of a romance and less of a Mafia Novel.* ❝Everything I touch just turns to Ash❞ ❝If so than I'll gladly burn for you❞ _________________________...
907K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 36.4K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
34.2K 703 86
Buckle on grab your tissues hold your horses this fan fiction hits the soft spots. No smut. Mentions of SA SH, suicide and swears. All right to chara...