đ‘ģ𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆'𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑹īŋŊ...

By author_sam81

MULTI-COUPLE BOOK! Vedika Chauhan × Advik Rajput Sakshi Chauhan × Shaurya Rajput Bhumi Chauhan × Siddhant Raj... More

𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝑓𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠 ✨
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-01
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-02
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-03
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-04
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-05
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-06
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-07
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-08
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-09
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 -10
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟- 11
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-12
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-13
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-14
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 -15
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 -16
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 -17
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-18
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 -19
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 - 20
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟- 22
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 -23
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟-24

𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 - 21

477 39 10
By author_sam81

Vedika took one of the balls which is below his length, she massaged it slowly.she pumps his cock faster.Advik is feeling like heaven.

"ahh... butterfly if I will lose myself forgive me "
Advik groaned before vedika could understand anything she was caged under advik.

Without wasting any minute advik takes her boob in his mouth. He was nibbling at her nipple like a baby.

Ahhhhhh.....

Vedika moaned when advik spanked her bosom. Her bosom jiggle for a few seconds before she could say anything advik again spanked her other tit. He placed his lips on her.

Ummm..

Vedika moaned in their kiss. Vedika used to never kiss Advik. He always kissed her, she placed her lips on his but never kissed him. When Advik realised that Vedika couldn't breathe properly, he left her lips.

"Tell me honestly how many girls you have kissed...huh?

Vedika asked him while raising her eyebrow. Advik smiled and pecked on her lips before answering.

"You are the first and last one I have kissed or come closer to a girl. I'm promising you that i will consider every girl who is older than me as my 'mother' or those girl who is younger than me as "my little sister " except you "

Advik said, he kissed her forehead then eyes, nose, cheeks.

"Can I have you ?"
Advik asked and hope is clearly visible in his eyes. Vedika also want him because they are married now she knows advik controlled himself a lot so she nodded. His eyes shines when she nods.

Advik smashed his lips on her. Vedika kissed him back looking at her response advik smrinked vedika could feel his smrik in their kiss. They both got lost in each other. As soon vedika shoved her tounge in his mouth. Advik let his wife do whatever she wants to do.

Their kiss broke when vedika phone rings. Vedika looked at him. Irritation is clearly visible on his face he just wanted to throw that phone on the floor but he controlled. Vedika answer the phone.

"I'm coming "
Vedika spoke on her phone looking in his eyes. Advik eyes are turned red thinking that his wife is leaving him in their special moment. Vedika cut the call and she tried to push advik but he didn't even move. Vedika gulped looking in his red eyes which can pop up anytime.

"you will not go anywhere! Didn't your hospital staff know that you are married now ?".
Advik spoke with dangerous tone. She stare at him for few seconds. Advik get up from her and lay beside her. She quickly goes into the bathroom and changes her clothes.

She came out bathroom and directly goes out of the room without telling him or saying bye to him.

Advik eyes turns red. He have anger issue and when it's about his wife he can't tolerate. He goes to the study table when she was in the washroom.

♪♪♪~♪♪♪~♪♪♪~♪♪♪

All of the members are sitting on the breakfast table of Chauhan House. The responsibility which vedika used to handle now sakshi are handling them. They all are enjoying their breakfast.

“vese...ab vedika ki shaadi ke baad it's suku's (sakshi's) turn ”
Anjali said then lowered her gaze and started praying to God so her daughter don't get mad on her but it's happens opposite sakshi blushed.

Vinay and Raj are passing teasey smiles to sakshi. Then they finally asked her after few minutes.

“who is him let us know too ?”
Rama asked sakshi while sakshi is blushing continuously.

“there is someone...you will know when it's the right time!”
Sakshi said bhumi and Manya started hooting. Aakash pinch her waist lightly.

Sakshi held her purse and ran out of the house. Everyone chuckled looking at her shy behaviour.

Sakshi drove to her office in whole ride she was thinking about shaurya.

♪♪♪~♪♪♪~♪♪♪~♪♪♪

One of the most luxurious hotel a party was helding but in one room there is something else. A man sitting on his knees his hand are tied blood is flowing from his temple of head. A man is sitting on the chair infront of him on his backside five to six bodyguard are standing with their guns. Two boys are also sitting on the couch enjoying their wine.

Someone kicked that man roughly the man started crying. The guy who kick him is no other than shaurya.

“Bhai let me kill him! He betrayed us by telling khurana's about our Tokyo plan!”
Shaurya asked permission from the man who is sitting on chair. He is advik who is taking puffs of his cigarette.

“he tell khurana's about our plan so it means he also knows what is khurana's next plan ”
Siddhant spoke while taking sip from his glass of wine.

“Torture him until he tells us about khurana's next plan and if he not tell us gave him a death like a dog ”
Advik said and crush his ciggerate with his foot. Those two boys who are sitting on the couch are siddhant and abhay.

Advik goes out of the room. Following advik his brothers also came out of the room after settling their clothes. They entered inside a hall where a party was helding. All the girls also get mad seeing rajput brothers together in front of them. As soon Karan also joined them. They all are looking like 𝑚𝑜𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑠.

On couch vedika her sister's and palak are sitting enjoying their soft drinks. Vedika is wearing a dark green colour long gown. Sakshi is wearing a shiny silk midi. Bhumi is wearing a long midi dress of red colour. Manya is wearing a grey dress which is reaching her knees. Palak is wearing a navy blue short dress which has net sleeves.

Advik dark expression change into soft one. All boys moved towards the couch where their girls were sitting. Vedika raise her gaze, advik is standing infront of her. She got up from her place. Advik got lost in her Beauty for few minutes. He placed his lips on her.

Vedika got totally red thinking that her sisters and brother-in-law are seeing them kissing. Other girls are burning in anger looking at advik who is busy in kissing his butterfly.

“Bas kar Bhai...”
Karan spoke. Advik left vedika, he looked at vedika who is red like tomato. Vedika got seprate from advik then her devars touched her feet. Advik hugged her sister in law.

Karan and advik goes towards the bar and palak is busy with talking to vedika, teasing vedika.

Shaurya hugged sakshi. Sakshi also wrapped her arms around his torso. Shaurya pulled sakshi on the other couch. They are sitting without any gap between them. Sakshi tell him about morning incident. Shaurya laughed loudly and kissed her cheeks. Sakshi hit lightly on his shoulder.

On other side bhumi and manya both are scared. Abhay and siddhant knows that they are scared of them. Siddhant holds bhumi's wrist, siddhant brings him in a corner of the hall. Abhay also holds Manya waist and bring her in another corner of hall.

“leave my hand !”
Bhumi tried to get out her hand from his hold. Tears are collected in her eyes. Siddhant pined her on a wall. Siddhant eyes got fixed on a mark which was on bhumi's cheek.

“How do you get this?”
He ask rubbing his pad of thumb on the mark which was on bhumi's cheek.

phele khud chot dete ho fir puchte ho kisne di ”
Bhumi answer jerking off his hand from her face. Siddhant remembered that night incident. He feel bad from her words.he hide his face in her crook of neck.bhumi pushed him with all of her strength.

*Smack*

“ stay away from me ! Can't you understand?”
Bhumi yell at him. She slapped siddhant!. No one even dare to raise their voice in front of him she slapped him. Siddhant put his hand on his cheek, his eyes were closed.

He opened his eyes which are turned red totally. He looked in her eyes from which tears are flowing. He holds her hairs in his hands and pull them. Bhumi cried in pain.

“What did you think yourself? I will take revenge of this. You said what I stay away from you huh , now i will make you mine for forever!”
Siddhant left her hair in jerk. He left her there.

~

Abhay pulled Manya in a corner before she could do anything, he smashed his lips on her. He kissed her widely and with passion also. Manya kept trying to push him but she is too weak in comparison to him.

Abhay felt that Manya couldn't breathe properly so he left her lips. Her eyes are teary, her lipstick is summeged and he quickly fix her lipstick.

Manya is feeling disgusted from herself. He was about to kiss her cheek but she ran from their quickly without wasting time.

“What happened to her ?”
Abhay question himself. He kept looking at Manya until she meet bhumi.

~

Vedika and palak are talking on a topic, vedika look towards the bar counter where three young girls with short dress which are barely covering them and with a lot of heavy makeup trying to seduce advik and karan. Vedika started fuming in anger not only Vedika but Anushka who is sitting with her brother is also fuming in anger. Anushka's brother is continuously looking at vedika with lustful and desireful eyes.

One girl inserted her two finger inside advik's shirt. His shirts two buttons are open showing his perfect abs body. Vedika drank her soft drink in one go.

Suddenly a boy came he asked palak for dance, Palak was about to reject but vedika forced her to go with that boy. Palak goes on the dance floor with him. The boy hold her waist and started dancing.

Advik saw vedika alone so he removes the girls hand from his chest in a jerk and moved towards vedika.

Karan looked towards the dance floor and his eyes turned holy red. He drank a lot of wine so he is not in his sense properly. He puts the wine glass on the bar table and move towards dance floor where palak is dancing with a boy .

Karan pulled palak by her wrist and he is about to move out of the hall, the boy which was dancing with palak few minutes ago held palak's wrist. Karan looked at the hand of Palak which the boy is holding without wasting any time he punches the boys face.

All people are looking at them with wide eyes but no one can go again karan rathore.

Karan came out of the hall and he and palak goes inside a hotel room. Palak is continuously crying when she realised that they are going inside a room she started fighting against karan holds on her wrist.

Karan doesn't get affected by her, he threw her on the couch, his one hand is on arm rest of couch and the other one is on palak nape.

“Does you really enjoying other mans touch?”
Karan asked her , he was is too louder and filled with anger. Palak got too scared from his anger.

“Vedika di forced me to dance with him ”

“And you goes with that guy , huh ?”
Karan yell , palak started crying but her cry doesn't matter for him. He picked her on his shoulder like a sac of potato.

He threw her on the bed, palak can't even know what is happening with her right now.

“Now it's time to give a lesson to you, sweet heart ”
Karan said while opening the buttons of his shirt, palak pushed him and get up from bed, she tried to open the door of the room but she failed as it was locked by Karan.

Palak fells someone breathe on her neck she turned quickly, karan is standing close to her. His bare chest is touch her bosoms.

“There is no way to get out of this room sweetheart so it's better for you that you let me teach you a lesson ”
Karan whispered in her ears he pulled the palak close by her waist and karan started kissing her.

Palak can't even do anything, she lets karan whatever he wants to do. She is curseing herself for going to dance with that guy.

Karan opens the zip of her dress which was on her back side of the dress. Karan picked her in bridal style and threw her on the bed harshly. He slid down the dress from her shoulder, palak tried to push him when he was unhooking her bra but she failed as usual.

He placed wet kisses on her neck first before moving towards her bosoms. His other hand is removing her panties, tears are continuously falling from her eyes.

______________________________________________________________________________________

New update 🫶🏻💗

I know I uploaded this chapter late and I'm sorry for that but I will upload the next chapter on time 👍🏻

Bye see you soon 👋🏻✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 17.9K 50
A cycle of falling in love, marrying, and falling out again leads to love. Because love is the endgame. __________ The Chauhan's are one of the most...
62.3K 3.2K 53
The Rajputs well known as the most powerful and devil's for the people who tries to messed up with them people got goosebumps just by listening to th...
187K 14.4K 45
Discontinued ⚰ī¸ ❝𝐊đĸđĨđĨ 𝐟𝐨đĢ đ‹đ¨đ¯đž 𝐝𝐨𝐞đŦ𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐚đŦ 𝐌𝐮đĢ𝐝𝐞Ė¨đĢ, 𝐃𝐚đĢđĨđĸ𝐧𝐠..❞ 𝐄đĨđĸ𝐭𝐞 𝐁đĸđĨđĨđĸ𝐨𝐧𝐚đĸđĢ𝐞 đđ¨đ¯đžđĨ...
330K 22K 27
They were an unbreakable couple since school. Still, he cheated on her. She loved him with all of her. Still, he broke her into millions of pieces. S...