Heart of Disney

By bflens

Twisted wonderland x Pokemon More

Amy🔮👧
Darkness😈
Bloom, also known as Witch Queen🔮👩
Lily🌺
Blossom 👶
Pokémon's
Beginning 🌸
Welcome to Villains' world Prologue 1; Stranger Waking🏰
Welcome to Villains' world Prologue 2; Ceremony Breaking🏰
Welcome to Villains' world Prologue 3; A Dismissive Ranking🏰
Welcome to Villains' world Prologue 4; Recollection Blanking🏰
Welcome to Villains' world Prologue 5; A Perplexing Puzzle🏰
Welcome to Villains' world Prologue 6; A Move-In Struggle🏰
Welcome to Villains' world Prologue 7; The Principal's Rule🏰
Welcome to Villains' world Prologue 8; First Day at School🏰
Welcome to Villains' world Prologue 10; Mutual Aggression🏰
Welcome to Villains' world Prologue 11; Window Scrubbing🏰
Welcome to Villains' world Prologue 12; Punishment Ducking🏰
Welcome to Villains' world Prologue 13; An Urgent Deadline🏰

Welcome to Villains' world Prologue 9; Meeting a Freshman🏰

40 1 0
By bflens

Amy's right, she, Grim and other Pokémons saw Vivillons are around the statues of the Main Street, along with four younger ones too.

Scatterbug

Spewpa

Vivillon

And other Vivillons

"That's a lot of butterflies" said Grim surprised. "Probably they are looking for me too" said Amy.

Scatterbugs and Spewpas noticed Amy as they run towards with happiness on their face. The Vivillons noticed them running until they saw her.

Meadow; "Is that Amy?"

Icy Snow; "The colour of her hair is hers"

Tundra; "It is her!

All of them flap their wings towards her as they tickling around her with happiness, glad that she's alright. One of them rub their cheek against hers.

"Hehe, glad to see you too" said Amy.

Grim looks around the Main Street when Vivillons move out of the way.

"Wow, so this is Main Street, huh? This is incredible! I didn't get to see much of it yesterday, what's the deal with these seven statues? All their faces look pretty scary" said Grim.

Amy look at the statues to see the familiar villains, she put two and two together.

"No wonder, it's Disney from my childhood" said/whispered Amy. "Like, this lady here looks like she's got some reeeal anger management issues" said Grim.

???♥️; "You don't know the Queen of Hearts?"

They turn around to see the boy with a heart on his left cheek.

"Queen of Hearts? Is she some kinda big deal?" asked Grim.

???♥️; "She was a queen who lived in a maze-like garden of long, long ago"

They look up at Queen of Hearts statue.

???♥️; "She was a strict woman who prized order above all, she wouldn't tolerate a rose being off-color, or playing-card soldiers being out of step, she basically ruled over a kingdom of madness, but not one of her subjects dared to defy her, you wanna know way? Because the punishment for breaking a rule was immediate decapitation!"

Grim got onto Amy's legs in fear.

"Wah! That is seriously messed up!" said Grim.

???♥️; "Pretty cool, right? I'm a big fan, I mean, who would bother to obey a queen that was kind al the time?"

"Yeah, true, a leader needs to be strong, but puttin' that aside... who're you, now?" asked Grim. "Name's Ace, I'm a first-year student here, as of... today! Please to meetcha!" he said. "I'm Grim! I'm a prodigy who's plannin' to be, like, the greatest mage who ever lived" he said.

Grim points at Amy and her Pokémons.

"That there's my far less interesting hench-human; Amy, with her creatures are called Pokémon" said Grim.

Ace look at Amy with a little blush.

"'Amy'? Huh, name's got an odd ring to it" said Ace. "I'm not anyone's hench-anything, but it's nice to meet you" said Amy. "So tell me, Ace, is that lion with a scar in the eye a famous ruler too?" asked Grim. "Of course!" said Ace.

They look at the Lion statue.

"That's the King of Beasts who ruled the Savanna, but he wasn't born into the throne-he had to earn it through hard work and elaborate schemes, when he became king, he decreed that the hyenas would be pariahs no more, and should live among his subjects as equals" said Ace. "Sounds like a great guy! Not everyone's able to look pest social status like that, who's the lady with the octopus legs?" asked Grim.

They look at the Cecaelia's statue.

"The Sea Witch who lived in an underwater grotto, she basically devoted her life to helping troubled menfolk, if they were willing to pay the price, she'd help them change their appearance, find love, whatever! They say she was so good, there was no wish she couldn't grant, they also say the price was a tad steep, though, but she was granting wishes! Of course it was!" said Ace. "Myaha! So you're sayin' that once I'm a great mage, gettin' rich off folks will be a total cinch?! Oh, oh! Do the dude with a big hat next!" asked Grim.

They look at the man with  robe and a round hat.

"That's the Sorcerer of the Sands, he was an advisor to a total dolt of a sultan, he was a smart guy, really capable sort, he exposed this swindler once-some guy pretending to be a prince in order to trick the princess! After that, he got this magic lamp and became the greatest sorcarerer in the world, then, they say... ...he used that power to become sultan himself!" said Ace. "Wow! Guess it's true that a mage need to be an excellent judge of character, huh? And what about this beauty over here?" asked Grim.

They look at the beauty Queen.

"She's a queen who was said to be the fairest in all the land, in face, she used her magic mirror to check how she ranked on a daily basis! When it looked like her position was threatened, they say she's do whatever it took to keep it, can you even imagine the level of dedication it would require to keep a record like that? Also, they say she was a master of making poisons!" said Ace. "Geez, she's pretty, but taht sounds kinda scary" said Grim. "You think so? I gotta respect the hustle!" said Ace. "F-for sure... sounds like she fought hard for what she believed in, and never gave up! And the one there, with the flaming head? Now THAT guy looks scary!" said Grim.

They look at the man with flaming head.

"That's the King of the Underworld! Single-handedly ruling a kingdom packed with rambunctious spirits-that takes competence! He may look scary, but he was a straight shooter who worked tirelessly at a tough hobby he never even asked for, I mean, this is a guy who was ordering Cerberus the Hydra, and the Titans into battle for him" said Ace. "Hmm, that IS something, t'think he could have that much power and not let it go to his head! And the last one there, with the horns?" asked Grim.

They look at the woman with horns.

"That's the thorn Fairy who lived on mystical mountain, she was noble and elegant, and a master of magic and curses-even by the standards of these seven! She commanded storms, covered the kingdom with thorns... she could use magic on a massive scale! She could even turn herself into a giant dragon" said Ace. "Ooh, a dragon! What all monsters yearn to be!🤩" said Grim with stars over his eyes.

Amy and her Pokémons felt uneasy about those villain's backstory, but lies.

👸❤️Queen of Hearts may be sweet, but anger issues.
🦁🦴Scar killed his own brother and tried to kill his brother's son to become king. 
🐙🧪Sea witch wants to take the Sea King's trident for tricking his daughter to go to her prince.
🧞‍♂️❤️Jafar wants to be a alton Sultan sultan from wishing lamp of the genie.
💄👸The Queen tries to kill her own 'step-daughter' to be the fairest of them all.
🔥Hades tries to overthrow Zeus's by taking over.🧚‍♀️🐉Maleficent put the curse of the princess to sleep forever on her 16th birthday, she will prick her finger on a spindle.

"Pretty cool, huh? Not like some piddling weasel" said Ace with a smirk.
Pokémon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 333 11
As The Silver Dragon King woke up from her long slumber she found herself inside a new world in a school of Magic. A world without Spirit beasts and...
4.6M 350K 91
Betrayed by the people she once loved, cared for, and protected, Queen Gatria is determined to make everyone suffer and feel her wrath. With the inte...
3.1K 88 7
All she wanted to do was find her friend, the one she found and grew up with, the one with a mysterious past. Louis would tell her faded stories of h...
31.1K 56 5
*Warning: Might contain sensitive topics such as cursing, torture, blood. You had a dream. At the center of it all was the system. [Congratulations...