♥The Shape of Love♥KnB♥Kaijou♥

Af Puripuriko

One team emphasizes teamwork for victory for all, the other team emphasizes teamwork to crush dreams one by o... Mere

♥00♥ Seasonal greetings
♥01♥ The season is here
♥02♥ The gears are moving
♥03♥ Model and Idol
♥04♥ No. 4, Captain and Point Guard, Hakanai Shiki
♥05♥ No.5, Shooting Guard, Kaede Akina
♥06♥ No.10, Power Forward, Yukihime Fuyu
♥07♥ No.8, Center, Tsuyu Natsuhi
♥08♥ No.7, Small Forward, Hanamichi Harumi - The Ace
♥09♥ River and Sky
♥10♥ Our Princess
♥11♥ Behind the princess are a reliable team...and a moron
♥12♥ 4 seasons
♥13♥ I believe in you
♥14♥ Settle the score!
♥15♥ Kanagawa's Sky
♥16♥ Secret Tears
♥17♥ I couldn't care less
♥18♥ We won't lose!
♥19♥ To you
♥20♥ 6th member, number 6, Leung Fuu
♥21♥ Aozora's and Kaijou's summer camp
♥22♥ Summer romance part 1
♥24♥ Summer Romance Part 3
♥25♥ Summer Romance Part 4
♥26♥ Fuu's basketball
♥27♥ The revenge to the sky
♥28♥ The end of summer camp
♥29♥ Autumn river
♥30♥ The River in the Spring
♥31♥ Summer day at the river
♥32♥ Snow flake in the river
♥33♥ In that season, I looked at the river
♥34♥ Don't look back!
♥35♥ The other half of the Zone
♥36♥ The river stops, the sky comes to a standstill?
♥37♥ Sky and Earth
♥38♥ The sky of possibilities
♥39♥ Infinite Sky
♥40♥ Limitless Sky (Ending)
♥Ending Note♥

❤️23❤️ Summer Romance Part 2

688 26 1
Af Puripuriko

"You look so happy when it's just breakfast..." Nakamura was walking back to the table with his food that he picked out from the buffet area. He noticed Fuu was smiley and he wondered why that was.

"It's because I can eat anything with anyone." Being a rich girl all her life, Fuu never got the chance to experience what commoners experience and she's so happy to be able to eat food outside of the rich circle.

"You don't feel annoyed going from a princess lifestyle to that of a pauper?" Nakamura started to learn a little bit of the Chinese girl and he has learnt a little of her background.

"What's a pauper?" As far as he knew, Fuu was very different compare to the common image of a rich person. He was at ease with her most of the time, finding her enthusiasm somewhat pleasant to see.

"A poor person, a peasant..."

"Oh... No, I don't care what is in others' wallet."

"What about your friends back in Hong Kong?"

"They didn't want to be friends with me after they knew my family's company went bankrupt..." 

Behind that pleasant and warm smile was a sad side. Nakamura felt sorry for Fuu; what kind of friends would care about what's in each other's wallet?

Fuu stopped chewing her food as she noticed Nakamura stopped eating and looked at her with a concerned look. She smiled back at him, showing him a contrast in their expressions.

"It's okay! I am here in Japan! I'll just make a lot of new friends here!" 

"Fuu, you've got crumbs on your face, worry about that first..." Nakamura passed her the napkin so she can clean up her mess. "And it's fine not to think about your old friends, you have some that likes you for you...starting with me, your senpai." 

"Ooh! Shinya-senpai is flirting with me!" 

"Don't announce it loudly!"

Since it was a rest day today, everyone went to do their own things. 

Harumi and Kise were together, the two of them went to do some light shopping. A lot of girls who passed them by gave Kise their hopeful look, in hope he will look at them. Harumi on the other hand had guys looking at her with a blush.

However, Kise's attention was on Harumi because she looked good in the clothes that she's trying on. 

"As expected of the girl behind Miharu..." Since Harumi and Miharu were the same person, it's obvious that Harumi would look good in any clothings.

"Hey, have you heard what the magazine gas been saying?" Harumi asked him.

"Are you bothered by it? I'm not." There has been a rumor that Kise was dating Miharu since they were showing up in a lot of magazines, posters, commercials, and so on together. Kise wasn't bothered by it at all because he doesn't mind Harumi one bit. Harumi also doesn't mind it because she hasn't done anything wrong and she has no needs to defend herself or Kise at this point.

"I like both Miharu and Harumi-senpai..." He then tilt her chin up when they were at the corner of the quiet boutique, flashing his dazzling smile at her, "I might like Harumi-senpai a bit more..."
Kise was being a tease and she can see that. Harumi decided to return the fire, touching Kise's lips

"I like you a bit more than Miharu too, looking at your lips makes me want to put mine against it." She was able to make Kise taken back. She stuck her tongue out in a playful manner after teasing him for a bit, "You can't outflirt a senpai, my dearest kouhai."

"Harumi-senpai is so mean..." As they left the boutique together, they saw Natsuhi being hit on by a highschooler. 

"Ah, Natsuhi-senpai is being hit on." 

"Does this always happen?" 

"She does have the biggest rack of us all. Anyway, go and break it up." 

"Me?!"

"Senpai's order." Harumi gave Kise a smug look, knowing the hierarchy of the senpai and kouhai was absolute to the bone. 

"Ehh..." Before Kise can walk over there, he saw Kobori walking up to Natsuhi. 

"Tsuyu-san, is this guy bothering you?" Kobori stepped away for literally a few minutes and already Natsuhi was being hit on? He doesn't blame guys for hitting on her, she was very beautiful in both personality and appearance... 

"What's it to you, pal?! This beautiful blonde is with me! I am hitting on her!" The highschooler faced Natsuhi, "Sweetheart, you are the apple of my eye, will you grace me enough for a date?" 

"Oh god, you sound like Moriyama..." Kobori sweatdropped at the resemblance, "Tsuyu-san, would you like to have a cup of tea with me?" 

Laughter bursted out from the good looking highschooler and he openly mocked Kobori for not only his plainness but also his very unrealistic pick up method. Kobori was a little embarrassed at being mocked but it all melted away when Natsuhi smiled at him sweetly. 

"I'd like a cup of tea with you too. Shall we get going?" 

"Eh? Ah, s-sure..." Kobori looked at the highschooler once before he walked away with Natsuhi. This was the 2nd time he has used this pick up line and the first time for it to work. He was happy on the inside; someone like him can be successful with girls too. 

Watching it all unfold, both Kise and Harumi both secretly wished that Kobori and Natsuhi should shut up and get married already! 

"Why are they still single?! They should hurry up and get married!" Harumi thought it was very cute, shoujo manga cute! "Kise, why don't we give them a little push?" 

"How so? Wait, you want to play matchmaker?! That sounds fun!" 

"Right? I say we put Natsuhi-senpai and your senpai together! No, I have a better idea! Let's pair everyone up together!"

Kise smiled with excitement, "I know! Why don't we start with..."  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stupid Kise, I wonder what he wanted... It's too hot." Kasamatsu was walking on the beach in search of the popular blonde in his team. Kasamatsu was in his navy blue swimming shorts because it was too hot to have a shirt on his body. 

Kasamatsu looked around for Kise, feeling a little annoyed that he can't find the taller blonde. Instead of finding Kise, he found himself being admired by girls in bikinis, in which he tried very hard to avoid eye contacts with. Why were they looking at him with cute little smiles? Does he have something on him that made him a target to stare at? 

"Oi, Kasamatsu." Kasamatsu heard his name being called and he dropped his jaw when his eyes met the girl sitting on the beach chair. 

Shiki was wearing a bikini that matched her dark hair and it was a beautiful sight that made Kasamatsu look at her for more than he wanted to. 

"Oh, you can't stare at another girl's body but you can stare at mine? Your tenacity is worth admiring." She then threw him a bottle of sunscreen.

Confused, Kasamatsu asked her if she wanted him to use it on himself, making Shiki laugh. 

"Moron! I am telling you to help me put it on my back!" 

"What the fuck?!" Kasamatsu almost dropped the sunscreen to the sand. 

Shiki didn't bother to wait and she turned so her back was showed to him. 

'Oh damn she's got a nice ass...' Kasamatsu thought at the moment his eyes met it. 

"When you're done admiring my ass, you can get to work." 

"You... How did this happen...?" Kasamatsu looked around to see if any of her teammates were nearby, anyone! Anyone would do! 

"Kasamatsu, remember when I said I'll help you be less nervous? Treat this as a workout for you, now hurry up." 

"Ugh..." He really didn't want to do it but he doesn't have a choice. 

In the background, Kise and Harumi can be seen in the sea. The two of them shared an inflatable boat and a binocular for spying purposes .

"Kise, why is your senpai so damn shy?" 

"I'd like to know that myself! Ah! He's freaking out so badly!" 

Back with Kasamatsu, he was failing up epically because he was too nervous that he was simply spreading the lotion instead of rubbing it so her skin would absorb it. 

"Kasamatsu, seriously..." Shiki propped herself up with one arm and turned to face him. She grabbed the back of his head and stole yet another kiss from him in style. 

Kasamatsu's eyes widened and again, he was too nervous to kiss back but his shaking has come to a complete stop.

"Now get back to work." 

"Y-yeah..." 

"WOAHHHH! Shiki-senpai just kissed your Senpai!" Harumi didn't think she would be able to spectate upon a scene like that! 

"Lemme see, Senpai!" 

"Hey, don't steal the bino-Aahhh!" Because Kise and her were fighting over the binocular, the two of them accidentally flipped the boat over and crashed into the sea together...

Kasamatsu was finally doing a better job than before, actually massaging the lotion on her properly. 

"Hakanai, how do you keep doing that all the time?" 

"Stealing kisses?" 

"Ah." 

"You let me steal it, it ain't my fault." It was fun teasing Kasamatsu because his reactions always made her smile. She wouldn't just steal anyone's kiss, she had to like that person enough to do so. 

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

35.6K 1.2K 21
Kasamatsu Yukio once met a girl who gave him hope and reminded him the importance of never giving up. That young girl saved him from himself and told...
35K 1.4K 64
Teiko's basketball #3 The trio face their final year at Teiko middle school. They walk forward with their sights set high and nothing other than the...
6.4K 260 40
"ꜱᴏ...ʜᴏᴡ ɪꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴋɪꜱᴇ ʀʏᴏᴜᴛᴀ?" ꜱʜᴇ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇᴅ ꜰᴏɴᴅʟʏ, ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴅɪᴇɴᴄᴇ "ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʏᴇᴅ" ׂׂૢ་༘࿐______...
147K 3.7K 18
[Completed] Arisa Masamune is a new transfer student at Kaijō Highschool. On her first day, she was forced by Kise Ryouta to become Kaijō basketball...