Born To Die āœø Anakin Skywalker

By kenzwritezz

'cause you and I, we were born to die. anakin skywalker x fem!oc Ā© KENZWRITEZZ More

Born To Die
Act One
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Act Two
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Epilogue

Chapter Eight

922 21 1
By kenzwritezz

BORN TO DIE
CHAPTER EIGHT
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

     "Don't be afraid."

The sound of Anakin's voice made her look over at him. They stood in a cart, their wrists chained up. Padmé was out in another tunnel.

Tahlia stared into his eyes for a moment before looking down at her chained wrists. Normally, anyone would be terrified to be executed, but she wasn't. She was more afraid of not telling Anakin how she truly feels for him. She didn't want him dying without knowing how she felt for him.

"I'm not afraid to die." She said softly, looking up and meeting his gaze. "I'm afraid of dying without you knowing how I fee."

Anakin's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"I love you." Tahlia said, her voice soft and affection in her eyes.

Anakin felt like he was going to fall over when he heard her say those three words to him. The woman he's been madly in love with for years loved him back. He knew she had romantic feelings towards him, but he never thought she loved him.

"You love me?" He spoke in shock.

All Tahlia did was nod slowly as her gaze never left his.

"You love me." He repeated in disbelief.

"I do." Tahlia whispered, her gaze dropping to his lips. "I truly, deeply love you. And before we die, I want you to know."

Anakin slowly began to lean in, his lips eventually meeting Tahlia's. Their lips moved slowly and passionately, and Tahlia really wanted to be held by him in this very moment. Knowing that this possibly might be their last kiss made her heart twist in pain.

Anakin didn't want the kiss to end. He wanted to continue kissing the woman he loves, but when the cart jerked forward, he was forced to pull away.

"I love you, too." He whispered, and Tahlia felt her heart flutter happily in her chest. "More than you think I do."

Cheering filled the air as their cart was being dragged around in the arena. Tahlia noticed four posts, and two familiar people were chained to two of them. As they passed Obi-Wan, Tahlia looked down to avoid the disapproval look he was giving them.

The cart came to a stop, and Tahlia was the first one to get dragged out, being pulled to the post by Padmé. Her arms were forced up, the winged creature chaining the other end of the chain to the top of the post.

"I was beginning to wonder if you'd got my message." Obi-Wan said to his padawan.

"I retransmitted it just as you had requested, Master." Anakin replied as he was dragged to the post on the other side of Tahlia. "Then we decided to come and rescue you."

"Good job."

The cheering from the crowd got louder as the gates to the arena opened. A Reek appeared from the darkness, then a Nexu, and a Acklay. The last one to step out of the darkness was a Krayt dragon. Tahlia's eyes widened in horror as she watched the four dangerous creatures slowly approach them.

She turned to Padmé, raising her eyebrows in surprise when she noticed the senator was half way up her post.

Tahlia turned her attention back on the dangerous creatures, locking eyes with the Krayt dragon, its eyes narrowing as it approached her slowly. The Jedi Knight gulped, knowing she needed to think of a plan fast or she's going to get torn apart.

As the Krayt dragon got closer to her, a plan popped in her head. Once the creature was close enough to her, she leaped behind the post and the Krayt dragon swiped at where she previously was. Its claws cut through the chains, Tahlia now free but her wrist was still chained.

The Krayt dragon growled angrily as its eyes set back on her. She didn't have her lightsaber so her only choice was to turn and start running, the Krayt dragon chasing after her. The crowd seemed to enjoy the chase going on in the arena because they got louder. The creature growled loudly as it continued to sprint after her, swinging its claws at her but missing every time.

Tahlia's thighs were starting to burn, but she couldn't stop running. Her eyes desperately searched for something to use for a weapon, but didn't see nothing. So she continued running, hoping the creature will give up on trying to catch her.

A painful wince was heard and Tahlia stopped running, turning around to see Anakin sitting on the back of the Reek.

"Get on!" He exclaimed.

Without hesitation, Tahlia halted herself behind him on the Reek. She kissed him on the cheek to silently thank him for saving her life. Anakin blushed, his heart fluttering as he felt her lay her head on his back. He caught sight of Padmé, who was still standing at the top of her post, and stirred the Reek towards her.

"Jump!" Tahlia yelled up at her.

Padmé stared down at them for a moment before jumping off the post, landing behind Tahlia.

Noticing Obi-Wan, Anakin stirred the Reek straight towards his master. After dealing with the Acklay, Obi-Wan hopped on the Reek, and Anakin didn't hesitate to start stirring the creature to the exit.

However, he stopped when droidekas rolled into the arena, surrounding the four. Tahlia narrowed her eyes when she noticed flashes of different colors in the crowd. A smirk formed on her face when she realized the Jedi have showed up.

Suddenly, thousands of droids piled out into the arena. A Jedi tossed the three lightsabers, Anakin using his to free himself, Tahlia, and Obi-Wan from the chains. As soon she was free from chains, Tahlia climbed off the Reek and used her lightsaber to block the fires shot at her.

Tahlia sliced the heads of the battle droids. She extended her hand out, using the Force to crush a battle droid before continuing to deflecting shots fired at her. She started backing up, until she bumped into someone else. She whipped around, relieved to see it was only her former master, who didn't look quite thrilled to see his former apprentice.

"Hello, Master Windu." Tahlia greeted with a nod, still deflecting shots. "Took you long enough to get here."

"What are you doing here?" He asked her, not sparing her a look as he deflected shots. "I thought I told you and Skywalker to stay where you were."

"Somebody had to try to save Obi-Wan's skin."

"I told you we had it handled."

Tahlia didn't say anything back to her former master as she continued deflecting shots fired at her.

Before she knew it, she was by Anakin's side, both slicing through battle droids. Padmé was on the other side of her, using a blaster to take down droids.

The battle continued, and Tahlia realized many Jedi have been killed. They were now outnumbered, which made her a little nervous. The remaining Jedi were circled by thousands of droids, deflecting the shots fired at them. But all of a sudden, the droids stopped. Tahlia looked around before meeting Padmé's gaze, both confused.

"Master Windu!" Count Dooku's voice echoed in the air. "You have fought gallantly, worthy of recognition in the archives of the Jedi order. Now it is finished. Surrender, and your lives will be spared."

"We will not be hostages to be bartered!" Master Windu retorted.

"Then I'm sorry, old friend."

The droids aimed their weapons again, and Tahlia lift her lightsaber to get ready.

"Look!" Padmé yelled, pointing up.

Everyone looked up, and a relieved smile formed on Tahlia's face when she saw gunships above. A ship landed in the arena, armored clone troopers piling out and firing at the droids. Anakin took Tahlia's hand, dragging her to the ship with Obi-Wan and Padmé behind them. Once they were inside, the ship lifted into the air and away from the arena.

"Hold on!" Obi-Wan cried as the ship slightly shook.

"Aim right above the fuel cells!" Anakin instructed loudly over the wind and chaos just below them.

The pilot nodded, doing what he was told. The tanks fell.

"Good call, my young padawan.." Obi-Wan said with a small nod. "Attack those Federation starships! Quickly!"

As the pilot did what he was told, Tahlia narrowed her eyes when she noticed something just ahead of them.

"I think that's Dooku." She said, gesturing with her head.

"It is. Shoot him down!" Anakin demanded.

"We're out of rockets, sir." The pilot replied.

"Then follow him." Tahlia said, and the pilot nodded.

"We're gonna need some help!" Padmé said from beside Tahlia.

Obi-Wan shook his head. "There isn't time. We can handle this."

A huge blast suddenly hit the ship, causing it to tilt. Tahlia gasped when she fell out, along with Padmé and a couple clone troopers. The last thing she heard before she hit her head was Anakin yelling out her name.

"Put the ship down!" Anakin demanded to the pilot.

"Anakin!" Obi-Wan yelled at his padawan. "Don't let your personal feelings get in the way!"

"Lower the ship!" Anakin demanded once again.

"I can't take Dooku alone! I need you!" Obi-Wan yelled, grabbing Anakin's arm to stop him from jumping out the ship. "If we catch this, we can end this war right now! We have a job to do!"

"I don't care! I can't just leave her!"

"Come to your senses! What do you think Tahlia would do if she was in your position?"

"She would do her duty." Anakin said after a moment.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

     Tahlia groaned as her eyes fluttered open, Padmé's worry face being the first thing she sees. She sat up with the help of Padmé, rubbing her pounding head.

"Are you okay?" Padmé asked her, helping her stand to her feet.

Tahlia nodded. "I think so. What about you?"

"I'm okay." The senator replied.

"We better get back to the forward command center." One of the clones told them.

Immediately, Tahlia shook her head. "No! Gather as many troops you can. We've got to get to that hangar."

"She's right." Padmé chimed in. "Get a transport. Hurry!"

And they waited until a ship full of clone troopers showed up. Together, Tahlia and Padmé got inside the ship. It didn't take long for them to reach the hangar, and Tahlia didn't hesitate to jump out of the ship and rush inside, worry running through her veins.

"Anakin!" Tahlia yelled when she spots him.

Anakin almost fell over when she launched herself at him, her arms wrapping around his neck. She sighed in relief.

Meanwhile, Obi-Wan gave the pair a strange look.

Tahlia pulled away from him and immediately noticed his right arm was missing. It was no longer there. Her eyes widened in horror.

"I'm okay." Anakin reassured her, looping his single arm around her waist and pulling her in for another hug. "I'm okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367 5 19
'cause you and i, we were born to die..' PRE-HUNGERGAMES -> MOCKINGJAY2 Finnick Odair x Fem!OC Based of the series 'The Hunger Games' *I DO NOT OWN O...
225 9 2
Mace Windu x Fem!reader fanfic. This was a request from tumblr. NSFW 18+
4.1K 100 24
In which Odessa Tove knows she shouldn't, but falls for the chosen one, nonetheless .. (Anakin Skywalker x female oc)
14.6K 246 10
Set slightly before ROTS, the war with the Separatists was at an all time high. The war was being fought on all fronts, with the Jedi at the forefron...