BLUE-TAEKOOK FF💙

Akeelahhack

"Give us your son or your throne then we will let you go" "You can take him.He is useless to me anyway" A sto... Еще

💙Introduction 💙
💙Chapter One💙
💙 Chapter Two💙
💙 Chapter Three💙
💙 Chapter Four💙
💙Chapter Five💙
💙 Chapter Six💙
💙 Chapter Seven💙
💙 Chapter Eight💙
💙 Chapter Nine💙
💙 Chapter Ten💙
💙 Chapter Eleven 💙
💙 Chapter Twelve 💙
💙 Chapter Thirteen💙
💙 Chapter Fourteen💙
💙 Chapter Fifteen 💙
💙 Chapter Sixteen 💙
💙 Chapter Seventeen 💙
💙 Chapter Eighteen 💙
💙 Chapter Nineteen💙
💙Chapter Twenty💙
💙 Chapter Twenty-one💙
💙 Chapter Twenty-two💙
💙 Chapter Twenty-three 💙
💙 Chapter Twenty-four💙
💙 Chapter Twenty-five 💙
💙 Chapter Twenty-six 💙
💙 Chapter Twenty-seven💙
💙 Chapter Twenty-eight💙
💙 Chapter Twenty-nine💙
💙 Chapter Thirty💙
💙 Chapter Thirty-one💙
💙 Chapter Thirty-two💙
💙 Chapter Thirty-three💙
💙 Chapter Thirty-four💙
💙 Chapter Thirty-five💙
💙 Chapter Thirty-six💙
💙 Chapter Thirty-seven💙
💙Chapter Thirty-eight💙
💙 Chapter Thirty-nine💙
💙 Chapter Fourty💙
💙 Chapter Fourty-one💙
💙 Chapter Fourty-two💙
💙 Chapter Fourty-three💙
💙 Chapter Fourty-five💙
💙Chapter Fourty-six💙
💙 Chapter Fourty-seven💙
💙 Chapter Fourty-eight💙
💙 Chapter Fourty-nine💙
💙 Chapter Fifty 💙
💙 Chapter Fifty-one 💙
💙 Chapter Fifty-two💙
💙 Chapter Fifty-three💙
💙 Chapter Fifty-four💙
💙 Chapter Fifty-five💙
💙 Chapter Fifty-six💙
💙 Chapter Fifty-seven💙
💙 Chapter Fifty-eight💙
💙 Chapter Fifty-nine💙
💙 Chapter Sixty💙
💙 Chapter Sixty-one💙
💙 Chapter Sixty-two💙
💙 Chapter Sixty-three💙
💙 Chapter Sixty-four💙
💙 Chapter Sixty-five💙
💙 Chapter Sixty-six💙
💙 Chapter Sixty-seven💙
💙 Chapter Sixty-eight💙
💙 Chapter Sixty-nine💙

💙 Chapter Fourty-four💙

559 34 7
Akeelahhack

Author's pov

"J-jungkook" Jimin stuttered out and showed himself.

Jungkook turned around and widened his eyes in shock upon seeing Jimin

"H-hyung" Jungkook choked out his voice filled with fear.

Jimin looked at him disappointment written all over his face.

"J-jungkook what a-are you doing h-here?" Jimin asked and held onto one of the trees there.

"H-hyung I-i a-am so s-sorry" Jungkook apologised his eyes already glistening with tears making Jimin's heart break further.

Does it mean all this time we were gathering evidence to protect Jungkook, he actually betrayed us? Jimin thought but held himself up and asked

"W-what do you m-mean?" Jimin asked in hope that he was wrong about Jungkook.

"I-i didn't k-know i-it w-will get this messy. I- I am s-so sorry." Jungkook replied trying to stop his sobs.

"What you are saying is not making sense Jungkook? Please tell me clearly." Jimin yelled out almost pleading at the end.

"It's a long story Hyung" Jungkook replied making Jimin confused.

Just when Jimin was about to asked him to explain, they got surrounded by palace guards.

"Your majesty, we have been asked to escort you to the palace as soon as we see you. So we hope you cooperate." The leader of the guards said and made way for Jungkook.

Jimin looked at them confused.

"H-hey where are you taking him to?" Jimin asked standing protectively in front of Jungkook still giving Jungkook the benefit of the doubt till he is proven guilty.

"We are sorry, your highness. But we have to carry out our orders." The guard saying bowing in front of Jimin respectfully after all he was the prince of their kingdom.

"It's okay Hyung I'll go with them but believe me Hyung I- I didn't have bad intentions I-i swear" Jungkook held onto Jimin hands frantically.

"I know, Kook" Jimin replied not even sure what he knows. Getting this reply Jungkook left Jimin's hands and walked away with the guards. After they left, Jimin stood there conflicted with his feelings.

On the one hand he wanted to believe what he saw but then again Jungkook's eyes showed he wasn't lying. He slid down and sat down hiding his face in his knees and cried out loud. When did things become this messy?

Jimin sat there crying out all that he felt in that moment.

Meanwhile on the other side

Taehyung woke up from his long nap and stretched himself feeling better. He smiled to himself but his smile fell remembering the events from earlier. He got up abruptly and went to their shared room to look for Jungkook.

"Jungkook" Taehyung called out reaching their room but was only met with silence.

"Jeon Jungkook, don't play around with me. Come out of your hiding place" Taehyung yelled but fear soon creeped his heart when he got no response.

Did Jungkook run away? No it's not possible he promised. Taehyung thought but soon his shook his head in denial. He got up and rushed out to order his guards to look for his husband but stopped on his tracks seeing Jungkook coming in with the guards.

His arms itched to run and hug him. But how can he when it seems like his love has been lying to him all this while.

"May I ask where you are coming from, King Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung asked in his cold voice and Jungkook almost cried hearing his love address him formally.

"Oh, are you back from faking seals again?" Taehyung asked in a taunting manner but if you looked in his eyes you would see the tears threatening to fall.

"H-hyungi-"" To our room now" Taehyung said and walked away.

Jungkook nodded slowly and went to their shared room with a heavy heart.

As soon as he entered their shared room he saw Taehyung staring out the window.

"Is it true?" Taehyung asked and turned around to face him.

"It is true" Jungkook replied and the tough facade of Taehyung broke almost instantly. He slowly walked towards Jungkook and cupped his face.

"W-what are y-you saying b-baby highness?" Taehyung asked stuttering in the process.

"You asked me a question and I replied." Jungkook replied fighting his own tears back.

"You are supposed to deny it." Taehyung yelled shaking Jungkook's shoulders vigorously.

"I can't deny what is true" Jungkook replied taking Taehyung hands in his own.

"Y-you can't do this to me" Taehyung exclaimed going down on his knees. Jungkook went down on his knees beside him.

"I- I am so s-sorry, Hyungie. Don't cry, hmm" Jungkook said wiping his Hyungie's tears.

"Just deny and I swear. I will dismiss every evidence and believe you this instant.Please, baby." Taehyung said sobbing hard. Taehyung continued pleading Jungkook to deny everything.

"Stop crying,Hyungie. It hurts seeing you like this" Jungkook replied. His own tears flowing uncontrollably. But Taehyung continued crying forgetting he is crying in the arms of the person that betrayed him.

For Jungkook, he didn't know his act to protect his Hyungie will hurt him so much making his heart bleed.

They both sobbed in each others arms for different reasons. One thinking he was betrayed and the other thinking his act to protect in his Hyungie hurt him instead.

Meanwhile with the others

Jimin after processing every Information he got to know today, he finally decided to inform his Hyungs after realising nothing was adding up.

He got up quickly and went to the palace which wasn't far from where he was. Upon reaching he asked the guards to summon the others.

Minor time skip

Currently they are all there in the meeting room of course without Taekook.

"Jungkook was behind the fake seal on the letter. Seems he planned this perfectly so that when we see the letter we won't doubt since the seal was fake" Namjoon said making all of them widen their eyes at the new information.

"Explain" Dae asked not believing the accusations

"All, I am saying is that the seal that was on the letter the demon brought is actually owned by Jungkook but it is not his original seal. So apparently, it seemed like he knew it will leak so he took precautions" Namjoon explained.

"I don't think Jungkook betrayed us." Jimin said before any one of them could speak his eyes red due to crying

"What do you mean by that?" Namjoon said not getting what Jimin was saying.

"I saw him at the meeting" Jimin said making all of them gasp.

"You mean Jungkook is part of them?" Jin asked his eyes wide in shock.

"I don't think that is what he means. Seeing Jungkook at a meeting that was supposed to frame him. Isn't that suspicious?" Yoongi reasoned being the calmest of all of them.

"Exactly, he was wearing a mask too. Seemed like he wanted to hide his identity from them. And that is what I don't seem to understand" Jimin explained pouring all the theories he made during the time he was trying to analyze what he saw.

Namjoon sighed loudly and rubbed his forehead in frustration.

"I don't know what to think about this." Namjoon mumbled feeling overwhelmed.

"We have to question Jungkook himself if we want to know" Hoseok said making all of them nod slowly not knowing what to feel about this.

"Now" Namjoon said making all of them look at him confused.

"We have to question him now when he is emotionally shaken so that we can get the truth from him" Namjoon reasoned

"Where is he?" Jin questioned.

"Seems he is with Taehyung, that is what the guards told me" Namjoon replied

"Let's go" Namjoon said and stood but paused and turned to Jimin.

"What was the name of the demon that reported Jungkook ? Lock him up" Namjoon said and walked out.

"Eunwoo" Jimin replied lowly and they all made their way to taekook's shared room.

-----------------------------------------------------------

How was it?

Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter.

Double update for my readers who were eager to read the next chapter 😊

I swear this wasn't the plot but somehow it changed but I hope you are enjoying it and it is now making sense.

Take care 😘

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

24.1K 1.5K 37
What happens when a Royal Prince falls for a simple boy? Their fates were never written. They weren't meant to fall for each other Will they defy fat...
685K 49.5K 47
- in which jungkook abducts the mysterious omega prince of baekje, but things does not go as planned. top!jungkook bottom!taehyung [COMPLETED] highe...
106K 5.3K 31
"W-who are you? M-my dad can give you whatever you want. P-please let me go" "Oh? But I want only you" Jungkook is the youngest prince of Busan & Tae...
110K 5K 32
A story in which a heartless demon captures two Angels. He wanted to make both of them his slaves but his heart wouldn't let him. What will happen w...