Uns Ki Mohabbat : Heartstrings

By fictionalwriter13

As I listened to her, I realized she loved talking to herself about me. The way she insulted me, no one had e... More

Prologue
Characters
Family
Chapter : 1 - Her Red Scarf
Chapter : 2 - His Mehbooba
Chapter : 3 - Wahin Aankhen
Chapter : 4 - Her Stalker
Chapter : 5 - Intezaar
Chapter : 6 - Mulaqaat
Chapter : 7 - Crazy For Her
Chapter : 8 - Pinch of Flirtiness
Chapter : 9 - Nightmare
Chapter : 10 - Mohabbat Ka Izhaar
Chapter : 11 - Red Like Tomatoes
Chapter : 12 - Nafrat
Chapter : 13 - Admiration
Chapter : 14 - Sukoon
Chapter : 15 - Nader Mansion Visit
Chapter: 16 - Dream or Reality
Chapter : 17 - Uns winning Abbu's heart
Chapter : 18 - Facing Fears
Chapter : 19 - You're here too?
Chapter : 20 - He Blushes?
Chater : 21 - Mujhe meri mohabbat dede
Chapter : 22 - Woh behad khubsurat tih.
Chapter : 23 - Behpanah Mohabbat
Chapter : 24 - Yeh izhaare mohabbat hai?
Chapter : 26 - Sweet khane ki farmaish
Chapter : 27 - Parwaah hai, inhe meri?
Chapter : 28 - Kya mai, napaak hoon?
Chapter : 29 - Yaah Allah, uski hifazat karna.
Chapter : 30 - Baarish
Chapter : 31 - Astaqfirulla, where's the door?
Chapter : 32 - Bas, mohabbat hogayi tih tumse.
Chapter : 33 - Bas, mohabbat hein toh ki tih.
Chapter : 34 - Maybe she left you for this very question.
Chapter : 35 - Yaah shayad har waqt yaad aati hai.

Chapter : 25 - Sweetheart!

1.3K 81 27
By fictionalwriter13

For Urdu/Hindi Readers.

For English Readers.

Yesterday she expressed her love to me, and today I have decided that I will tell her the truth. I will confess to her that I lied about believing in Allah, that I drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes. I don't want to lose her, I love her deeply and passionately. She holds great importance in my life, and I don't want to lose her under any circumstances.

"Beta, the tea will get cold, why don't you drink it?" Abbu asked, noticing me holding the tea cup without drinking.

"Who are you lost in thoughts about, Aziz?" Abbu asked, repeating the same question as last time.

I just smiled in response. I wanted to say, 'Lost in thoughts of my Mehbooba,' but I couldn't.

Today, we all sat together, having our evening tea, as Tamir and Rasha are leaving tomorrow. So Ammi commanded on us being together today.

I took a sip, but the taste feels different now.
Because the tea which I drank last time, was more delicious when Uns came to see me, why was that tea so delicious? Was it because she brought it for me?

How's the tea, Aziz?" Ammi asked.

"It's good, but it doesn't taste the same as that day, Ammi," I said calmly.

"Oh, so now my son doesn't like his Mom's tea too?" Ammi said with an irritated look.

"You made it yourself that day, Ammi, right?," I reminded her, as she was the one who made the tea that day.

"Yeah yeah," Ammi said, taking a sip now.

I was enjoying my tea when someone called me, and I checked the ID to see Gusrail calling me.

"Gusrail, who's this?" Tamir piped in, looking at my phone and seeing the caller ID.

"My friend," I said while pushing his head back.

"Ammi, doesn't it seem weird to you? Bhai, who has finger counting male friends, also has female friends, and look at the name he's saved, 'Gusrail,'" Rasha said to Ammi, giving me a mischievous smile.

"You didn't get any other name to save, Bhai?" Tamir teased me.

They both knew who Gusrail was, all thanks to our love birds Samir and Sahara, who had spilled everything to them. Since morning, Rasha and Tamir had been busy teasing me, calling 'Uns' as 'bhabhi.'

I would literally punch Tamir's beautiful face if Ammi and Abbu weren't here with us. And Rasha, I would hide all her snacks.

"You never had female friends before, Aziz? So who is this lady?" Abbu asked me, still looking at her ID displayed on my phone.
I couldn't respond to him.

"Is this the same Mehbooba?" Abbu asked, now seeing the number, but I hid it because Abbu has 'Uns' number.

"Yes yes, Dad, his Mehbooba is only calling," Tamir started teasing me now.

"Really, Aziz?" Abbu asked, completely shocked.

"Aziz, I don't know anything. I've already chosen a girl for you. Reject whoever this Mehbooba is," Ammi said, now sitting beside me.

"Ammi, bhai's mehbooba is very beautiful", Rasha said to Mom.

"The one I've chosen for Aziz is a gem of paradise ( jannath ki noor hai)," Mom said proudly.

And I was just listening to their conversation about my mehbooba, while still seeing her's ID displayed on my screen. She was calling continuously to me. Ammi wouldn't let me leave, and if I don't pick her call, then Gusrail will surely kill me.

"Why is your face turning red, Aziz?" Abbu asked, seeing me.

"Oh Abbu, bhai is blushing, isn't it bhai", idiot Tamir said again.

"Look Aziz, only my chosen girl will come to this house and no one else", Ammi declared.

But right now, the only woman I was fearing was my Gusrail. I need to pick her call now.
Ignoring them, I took the call.

"Bhegairat insaan, how many times do I have to call you? Can't you pick up in one go?" I heard her shout from the call and I moved it away from my ears.

"This was the only thing left. Mera beta toh haath seh gaya (My son's hand slipped now,") Ammi said while getting up.

"I also feel the same, Zaina," Dad said while helping Ammi in taking cups from the table.

"Both are dramatic queens," I said to them and got up to leave, before giving death glares to both useless ones who were still laughing at my state.

"Just let me come home tonight, and I'll see you both useless ones," I said and walked out.

"I apologize, but your in-laws were not letting me leave," I teased her from the call.

"How bhegairat are you, Nader? I'm scolding you, and you're teasing me," she said from the other side.

I laughed at her response, then asked, "Anything urgent? You were calling me continuously," I asked.

"Are you free?" She asked.

"Can I ever be busy for you, Uns?" I asked her.

"Nader!!!" She said while laughing.

"I am sending you the location, meet me there," she said and hung up.

I looked at the location but was surprised to see the place she was calling me to meet.

I got out of my car, only to stop my breathing at the sight of her. She was wearing the same white dress that had made me go insane for her before. She wore that same kurti and stood in front of me with some bags in her hand.

I walked towards her and took the bags from her hold while greeting her.

"Let's go," she said and held my left hand, walking.

Why is my heartbeat increasing now? I should be used to her holding my hand, but why does it increase every time she does this? How can she have so much effect on me without even trying?

"Why are we here?" I asked her as we entered the orphanage.

"We are here to give zakat," she said while walking.

"What's zakat?" I asked her.

She stopped in her tracks and looked towards me. She gave a confused look. But what's there to be confused about? I just asked her a normal question, isn't it?

"It's some amount of money from our income given to the people who can't help themselves, in the name of Allah," she said very calmly.

And now I understood why she was confused to hear my question.

But I am surprised by her response. Without taunting me for not knowing about this, she explained it very calmly.

"What will we get in return, Uns?" I asked her.

"Nothing," she said.

"Nothing?" I asked again.

"Yes," she said.

"Then why should we give?" I asked.

"When someone gives for the sake of Allah, no profit is sought, Nader. We are His servants, and if He has given us more than others, then we should give zakat in His name. Giving zakat is farz (obligatory)," she said.

"What happens when we give zakat, Uns?" I asked again, being interested in this new thing.

"We get to see their smiles, Nader. After starving for days, when they get bread, we get to see that happiness. When a little child gets a new toy, we get to see that joy. Just for that happiness," she was saying as we reached the child section.

She took the bag from my hold and went towards them. And she was indeed right here too; the smiles on the children were very precious. Some jumped out of excitement, some danced, some were running with each other.

And today I learned one more thing from her. I learned about zakat from her.

Who is she? What is she? What is she doing with me? In these months, I have learned many things about Allah from her.

Zakat? Someone mentioned it to me before, but no one explained it to me like her, she was playing with the kids, laughing and spinning them around when her foot slipped, but before she could touch the ground, I pulled her towards me.

"Be careful, Uns. What if something had happened to you?" I scolded her.

"Aap hona, mujhe sambhal neh ke liye (You're here to take care of me, aren't you)" she said, giving a small smile.

And I melted there.

"I won't always be there to take care of you—"

"You've said it now, don't say it again," She cut me off.

"Accha baba, I won't say it", I said while removing her heels.

"Why are you taking them?", she asked.

"You can't walk with them now, Sweetheart", I said while removing them completely and holding the heels in my hands.

"Nader, don't do this", she said.

Do you still want to play some more with the kids or go home," I asked her ignoring her words of not doing this much for her, I can literally kill someone for her and here sweetheart is getting shy by this small act.

She shook her head indicating no.

"Why?" I asked.

Then she placed her hands on her stomach, gesturing for me to guess.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

She didn't answer but nodded yes.

"Obviously, I'll feed you and then drop you home, Uns" I said, holding her hands and walking towards the car.

"What do you want?" I asked, checking the menu.

"Biryani," she said.

"Biryani?!" I gave her a look of disbelief.

"Who eats biryani at this hour Uns?" I asked.

"I do," she said proudly.

"Very funny, I'm not letting you eat oily food for dinner. Let's order something else--

Before I could complete my sentence, she got up.

"Where are you going, now?" I asked, not understanding her actions.

"See Nader, I'm a human. I don't like eating raw vegetables like you. If you want to feed me, feed me biryani. Otherwise, I'm leaving," she said very sternly.

And I am absolutely shocked, surprised, and done now.

"So much craving for biryani?" I asked.

"Yes, I am craving for it, will you order it?", she asked with her cold voice.

I nodded in agreement. This woman absolutely rules over me. I smiled seeing her smile when I nodded yes for biryani.

And because my gusrail wants to eat biryani, I too ate biryani with her.

"Let's order ice cream now, Nader," she said.

"No ice cream, Uns. Let's order some sweets," I said.

But in response, she gave a cute pout in disappointment.

"Stop this, don't do this, Uns," I said to her, not able to control her cuteness. It's my first time seeing my fiery Woman pout this cutely.

"What should I stop?" she asked very innocently, as if she didn't know what she was doing to me with her actions.

"I'm not listening to you this time, I need sweets," I said while folding my arms, being stubborn to be more obvious.

"Okay, which sweet do you want to have nader?" she said while laughing, seeing my actions.

"You!" I said very innocently.

................................. ❤ ....................................

Thank you once again for your patience.
Please, share your opinions on this chapter.
Can you suggest me some #hashtag for Uns and Aziz?

Chapter Aesthetics :

If I don't pick her call, she'll surely kill me!

Uns Holding Aziz Hand.

Gift for children.

Man removing his woman's heels.

You can't walk with them, Sweetheart.

Yes, I crave for biryani, will you order it?

Aziz ki Chai!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 33K 72
#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that love took everything from me, it destroy...
36.4K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
26.5K 1K 41
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚 I'd sworn off of love and men after the fiasco that was my last relationship. Until I spent one steamy and passionate night with a dark...