~Mr. Cousin Loves Me~

بواسطة Tempting_Liar

"So, What are we?" Apo's nervous voice makes Mile wonder. Since when did his feelings grow this strong? Like... المزيد

Mr. Phakphum
Mr. Nattawin
Forced Marriage (1)
Forced Marriage (2)
In Dubai
Apo have to return
Author Note
Mile is patient 😂

Mile is Happy

292 18 1
بواسطة Tempting_Liar

After placing all his shopping bags in the back seat of the car, Mile settled into the front seat. He had gone shopping alone, as Apo was busy with his shooting crew. The shooting location was a bit far from where they were staying. Mile would have gone back to their hotel room. 

However, Mile was experiencing intense back pain caused by Apo's accidental kick that morning. Due to his delayed start from being tied up the night before, Apo was running a bit behind schedule. Apo had resorted to kicking him out of bed when Mile wouldn't wake up, leading to another painful blow to his backside.

"Are you okay?" Build asked with genuine concern upon noticing the discomfort in Mile's expression. Despite trying to smile softly, Mile couldn't hide the extent of his pain.

"I'm alright. How much longer until we get there?" Mile inquired, as Build drove them out of the shopping area and onto the main road, navigating the turns carefully.

"Probably about an hour, traffic seems light today," Build estimated. Mile responded with a hum, trying to relax in his seat despite the discomfort in his lower back and buttocks. He shifted his position, leaning the car seat back in an attempt to find a more comfortable posture.

Noticing Mile's discomfort, Build reached for the lever that allowed the car seat to recline. As the seat adjusted, providing some relief for Mile, he expressed his gratitude. 

"Thanks, just feeling a bit sore from the long flight," Mile fibbed, attributing his discomfort to the journey rather than the chaotic night with Apo.

"Well, it's not just the flight that's tiring, right? Staying with Apo in the same room must have worn you out mentally and physically," Build remarked, leading Mile to give a wry smile. He realized that Build might have misconstrued his and Apo's situation in a negative light.

"I don't follow," Mile replied, curious about Build's assumption. As they cruised down the empty highway, Build increased the speed slightly, hinting at a desire to have a candid conversation.

"He must have kept you up all night, tossing and turning," Build remarked, understanding the source of Mile's exhaustion.

"Yeah, that's why I asked you to bunk with me," Build responded with a soft hum, relieved that Build didn't seem to suspect anything beyond Apo's disruptive sleeping habits. Apo had made it clear that their relationship was meant to be kept private.

As they pulled up to their destination, it was time for lunch, and the staff gathered together to eat. Mile scanned the room, searching for Apo among the crew members. Just as he was about to voice his query, Build interjected, directing his attention to a red door in the corner of the room.

"Apo's in the room beyond that door," Build pointed out. Mile expressed his gratitude and made his way towards the door. Upon opening it, he found a young woman who appeared to be one of the actresses on set. Without exchanging greetings, Mile stepped inside to locate Apo.

"Sophia, that's all. Go back and rest a little. Have some lunch. That's it for now," Apo dismissed her quickly. I settled down next to his chair as he put a plate in front of me, serving a very delicious-looking meal. Despite having already eaten my lunch, the tantalizing scent made me hungry once more. Without further thought, I began to eat.

"Did you buy everything you will need?" Apo asked softly between bites of food. I nodded in affirmation.

"Very good. We will be staying here for 3 days, then heading to Morocco, and finally returning to Thailand," Apo explained the itinerary. Mile looked up at him, hesitating to ask a question he had on his mind.

"I don't know what nonsense he's spewing to everyone. I hope he doesn't go too far," Mile remarked with his mouth full. Apo took out their phones, both were switched off. They had ignored numerous calls and texts from home.

"If you want, you can call your mom. Just don't mention our location. That Chai might send a detective team after us, or even a military special force," Apo joked, trying to lighten Mile's mood. Mile chuckled softly, picked up his phone, stared at it blankly for a moment, and then pocketed it without turning it on.

"Let's just leave it. We're having some fun; no need to spoil it," Mile said. Apo didn't push any further, and they ate in silence. After finishing their meal, Apo handed Mile a painkiller.

Mile smiled, appreciating Apo's concern, and washed the pill down with some water. Apo then retrieved a vax from his backpack.

"Get undressed," Apo instructed as he opened the cap. Mile frowned, looking confused. Seeing Mile's expression, Apo decided to tease him further.

As he stood up from his seat, Apo moved closer to Mile, playfully tugging at his shirt. Startled, Mile quickly stood up, his body tensing up as he attempted to break free from Apo's grip on his shirt.

"Come on, Mile, we've seen each other naked before. There's nothing to be shy about. Just let me—oh, god," Apo's words were cut off as Mile managed to free himself from Apo's grasp. Apo burst into loud laughter, clutching his stomach as his body shook with mirth.

Mile looked like a frightened cat, backed into a corner, wary of what might come next. Apo's laughter seemed never-ending. Each time he stepped forward, Mile would instinctively step back, creating a comical dance between the two. Finally, Apo raised his hands in surrender.

"I swear, Mile, I was just joking. I only wanted to see your back," Apo reassured him with a chuckle. But Mile couldn't bring himself to trust Apo completely. He knew this boy wasn't the same polite teenager he used to be.

Unbeknownst to Mile, Apo had a naturally innocent face that belied his mischievous mind.

"Just give it to me, don't do anything funny," Mile urged as he reached out to snatch the item Apo was hiding behind his back. Apo flashed his signature wicked smile, causing Mile to shudder. He couldn't help but anticipate that Apo might have something mischievous planned.

"I can apply it on my own," Mile stated firmly.

"Trust me, I kicked with all my might, and you're probably in a bad shape. You won't be able to reach your back. Let me do it," Apo reasoned, his expression serious. Despite his logical plea, Mile hesitated, unsure whether to trust him or not.

"I can manage," Mile insisted.

"Nooo—let me do it," Apo persisted. Finally, with a resigned sigh, Mile decided to take off his tee. Apo's eyes widened in surprise, blinking several times in disbelief that Mile had actually followed through with removing his tee.

Mile had strikingly fair skin, broad shoulders, and veiny hands, with a toned chest showcasing a well-defined six-pack. Whether dressed or undressed, he exuded a natural handsomeness that drew attention. He turned his back to Apo, revealing a large dark spot where he had been kicked.

"Make it quick," Mile instructed in a firm tone, prompting Apo to swallow nervously. The playful teasing had given way to a more serious moment, and Apo found himself mesmerized by the sight of his husband's intense gaze.

Taking a small amount of vax jell on his fingers, Apo began to apply it slowly to the spot on Mile's back, careful not to press too hard to avoid causing any pain.

"You know, you didn't have to take off your clothes. I could have just lifted it and applied the vax," Apo remarked calmly, his eyes scanning Mile's back for any other marks. He noticed faint traces of lace imprints, a curious sight that intrigued him.

"If I remember correctly, these marks were caused for me," Apo's voice rang out, albeit softly to Mile's ears.

"I guess I should expect more soon. That was the last time I blindly followed your lead," Mile mused as he slipped back into his tee, his body turned away from Apo. The memory of the painful beating he had endured from following Apo's reckless path still lingered in his mind, the marks a visible reminder.

"I'm sorry for leaving you alone that time," Apo's apology was genuine as he squeezed the vax in his hand. Turning to face Apo, Mile's expression displayed a hint of unease.

"It's okay, I suppose. Let's move on from this. You're still the same old Apo, always tossing and turning in bed," Mile diverted the conversation, sensing the tension in Apo. Apo, in turn, seemed to forget about their previous discussion.

"How could I change? And I don't toss and turn, P’Mile," Apo retorted. A small chuckle escaped Mile as he playfully tapped Apo's cheek. Perhaps he shouldn't have tied him up so tightly that time, he thought fleetingly.

"Back in those days, you used to sleep in my room. I often tied you up, and you wouldn't rest until I allowed you in," Mile reminisced, a hint of nostalgia touching his voice.

"I'm glad you remember those times. I miss them too. We grew up so quickly. You left to study abroad, and I was left to handle Chai," Apo reflected on their past.

"Grandpa suggested you join me, but you refused. It was more like a fight," Mile continued.

"Who would want to go to such a dull place to study? Where I can't speak my language and have to adhere to their traditions. That's not for me," Apo explained.

"Yet here you are in Dubai, working with a diverse group of people. You've been doing it here for a while now," Mile pointed out.

"Being a director is exciting. I get to meet famous actresses and actors, travel to various places. It's really enjoyable, although it can be exhausting at times," Apo shared with a hint of contentment.

"It really does seem enjoyable to me. We—" Their conversation was abruptly halted by a knock on the door. A staff member informed them that their lunch break was over and they needed to return to set. Apo gave a simple nod, adjusted his hat, and stood up.

Mile remained seated in his chair, lost in thought. Apo noticed his quiet demeanor.

"You know you can join me," Apo offered. Mile's face lit up with a smile as he realized he could watch Apo during the shoot. As Apo made his way to the door, Mile stood up behind him, ready to accompany him.

Before leaving, Apo quietly slipped a candy into Mile's tee pocket. Mile discovered the sweet surprise, his face beaming with gratitude.

"Hey Apo, thank you," Mile expressed, a hint of laughter in his voice as he popped the candy into his mouth. With a renewed energy, he followed Apo to the set.

-Author Note: Next update will take time. So be patient. -

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

8.3K 471 21
KINN ❤️ PORSCHE Porsche: Sorry Phi.... I couldn't keep my Promise Kinn hold his hand and say "In this life destiny didn't favour us but I promise you...
Tangled Truth بواسطة

قصص الهواة

17K 1.1K 21
"𝑰𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆?" "𝒀𝒆𝒔" "𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒆" ______________________________________ Porchay, is...
235K 8.4K 49
" Please what Papilio? Want more? Or want deeper? " He slowed down his speed , he's teasing me. I became frustrated at his actions. I'm about to say...
57.9K 2K 29
[MileApo, from the beginning to the present | BOOK ONE] Apo licks the rim of the glass and tips it to Mile's lips. Mile drinks, never taking his eyes...