Re:Cursed

By darkknight5844

Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got... More

Prologue
BIO
Restarting In Another World And WH-WHY IS HE A SHE!!!?
We Are Here To Bargain
No I wont win BUT I WONT LOSE EITHER
Sword Saint vs Bowel Hunter And The Sword Saints New Friend
BIO(Arc-1)
Happy Astrea Mansion
Training Went Wrong And Meeting A Annoying Old Man
It Was Just A Nightmare...Right?
Notice
WHY ME??!!
Cultist? Nah I am Just Cursed
Welcome Back, Y/N
BIO(Arc-2)
Reunion And The Orange Haired Girl
Keep That Morningstar Away, Rem-chan
The Royal Selection Begins
Declaration Of Ideals (Part 1)
The Sword Demon

Declaration Of Ideals (Part 2)

1.5K 78 47
By darkknight5844

Y/N:' The trouble starts now'.

Y/N and Subaru could hear the noble's talking.

Nobles: A silver haired Half Elf / She's a Half Demon! how filthy!.

Y/N seeing Subaru tensed, tries to calm him down.

Y/N: Its alright Subaru, Just believe in Emilia-san.

Subaru gets embarrassed a bit and talks back.

Subaru: Don't read what I'm thinking! Am I easy to read?.

Y/N:* Poker face* YES.

Subaru growls a bit he then looks back at Emilia and smiles.

Subaru: That's right! I have to believe in her. I know she's been putting in all her effort, All this time!.

Roswaal then walks up the stage next to Emilia.

Roswaal: Coming up after all of those knights, It makes me feel like I'm out of place here *Looks at Emilia* right?.

Emilia:...

Emilia didn't reply since she was to nervous.

Roswaal:*Smirks* ' She's withered after being exposed to all the ill will around her.' 

Marcos: Emilia-sama and Lord Roswaal L Mathers, will now begin their speech!.

Emilia pauses for a min the starts stumbling every time. 

Emilia: N-nice to meet you all... M-my name... is E-Emilia... I-I don't have a family name... J-just call me... Emilia...

At that moment Y/N, Subaru and Adelheid had same though.

Y/N , Subaru , Adelheid: It's... It's hopeless.

Before Emilia could continue Bordeaux interrupts shouting at Roswaal.

Bordeaux: Roswaal!, Do you have any idea of what you're doing?! ITS FILTHY TO EVEN LET A SILVER HAIRED HALF DEMON INTO THE THRONE ROOM.

Subaru grits his teeth. Y/N could clearly feel the wrath emitting from Subaru. Y/N immediately activates Divine Protection of Mindspeak. Y/N then speaks to Subaru in his mind.

Y/N: 'Subaru don't say a single thing'.

Subaru was surprised to hear a sudden voice. He then saw Y/N looking at him as if telling him stop.

Subaru:' Why that baldy is insulting Emilia-tan?'.

Y/N:' Subaru, It will be all fine she can handle this. So just trust her'.

Subaru: 'But-'.

Y/N Interrupts Subaru

Y/N:' If you really care about Emilia you won't say a word and besides' * Turns towards Emilia*' You really think Puck will stay quiet after hearing this all'.

Subaru's eye widens he then smirks. Y/N sighs happy that he took away Subaru's attention from the stage for a while if he didn't Subaru would have run towards stage.

Back to speech.

Puck having enough of hearing others insulting his daughter decides to materialize himself in front of everyone.

Puck: Good grief...These humans sure have a been saying whatever they want in front of my daughter.

Subaru: Puck!.

Puck vanishes and appears over Emilia's hand, He released his mana with overwhelming intensity.

Emilia: I won't forgive any more outrage...If you plan on continuing.

Puck: I'll heed my daughter's wishes and use my power!.

Miklotov eyes widens as he realize who the spirit is.

Miklotov:* Surprised* The Beast of the End of the eternal frozen land.

Puck: I may have been referred to by that name before. It looks like there are some knowledgeable youngsters.

Roswaal's smirk widens.

Roswaal: As you may have guessed this being is a great spirit that has been referred to as The Beast of the End of the eternal frozen land since ancient times...And he is currently Emilia-sama contracted spirit.

Bordeaux shouts in rage.

Bordeaux: That's absurd! To think that one of the four great spirit would allow themselves to be used by others...

Puck in return starts to release more mana. The air started to get colder and colder.

Puck: You all should thank Lia, All of you here haven't been iced simply because my daughter's patients...Though I'm not as patient as Lia.

Bordeaux and all the nobles tensed up by the threat.

But Miklotov had a different reaction.

Miklotov laughs a bit gaining Bordeaux and Pucks attention, He then looks towards Roswaal.

Miklotov: You have quite the life shortening, Mr Roswaal.

Roswaal:*Smirks* Looks like I've been found out, As expected of Miklotov-sama.

Everyone except Y/N were surprised by Roswaal's reply.

Miklotov: By showing us the power of the Great Spirit you're proving that Emilia-sama has considerable power herself. That was just an act to accomplish this.

Puck: I see, Just as I though... It isn't good to go to far Roswaal.

Roswaal: I was confident it would work.

Emilia: Huh what?!.

Subaru was a bit confused since he didn't hear the entire thing. This is because Y/N used Divine Protection of Mindspeak, The Divine Protection can allow the user to talk with anyone in through telepathy but it will make the person effected by it unable to hear what's happening outside. 

Y/N:* Turns towards Subaru* Roswaal just pulled a trick on us, A clowns trick.

Bordeaux was enraged by Roswaal's stunt.

Bordeaux: Roswaal! you what do you think of this place?!.

Roswaal bows and says.

Roswaal: I apologize Bordeaux-sama. *Smirks* However if it were not for Emilia-sama goodwill, We wouldn't be able to talk like this.

A small sweat drops from Bordeaux face.

Bordeaux: Are you threating me, Roswaal?.

Roswaal no longer smirking, Now looks at Bordeaux with a serious expression.

???: Yes, I am threatening you.

Emilia then steps in front of Puck and Roswaal.

Puck: Lia?.

Emilia: I'm sorry Puck, Roswaal. I'm fine now, I'd like to address the member of the sage council once more. My name is Emilia, I don't have a family name please call me Emilia...And I am going to threaten you. I have one request...

I wish for the Election to be fair!

It's important to me the election to be fair because of that I won't do anything unfair like attempting to steal the throne using my contracted spirit as a shield. There's still a lot I don't know and there's still a lot I need to learn that's why I'll continue to do my best. 

I've realized here today the peak that I should be aiming for. I don't know if my efforts are worthy of the throne however my feelings won't lose to the others!.

Please view me fairly, Emilia with no family name.

Everyone then becomes quiet after few mins Bordeaux speaks.

Bordeaux: Emilia-sama, My opinion will never change if we take into account the effects your image will have on the people it doesn't change the fact that you're at a disadvantage!. However, *Bows* Please forgive my disrespect just now Emilia-sama!.

Miklotov: It was a tense situation, However is there anything else you would to say no I don't.

Marcos then shouts.

Marcos: Well then Emilia-sama, Roswaal-sama thank you for your speech!.

Subaru was speechless hearing Emilia's speech. Y/N then turns back to him and grins.

Y/N:*Grins* I told you right it would be alright.

Subaru blushes a bit by embarrassment .

Subaru: OI, was just a bit worried ok. Anyway you should be the one to be worry now after all *Turns towards Felt* Its Felt turn now.

Y/N tenses a bit, Even though Felt is ready to take part in the selection there isn't much change in her behaviour.

Adelheid: Don't worry Y/N it will be all right.

At the exact time Marcos calls out to them.

Marcos: The next up is Felt-sama and her Knight Adelheid Van Astrea.

Felt and Adelheid then moves towards the stage but before they walk up a noble interrupts. 

Noble: If I may, Even if the Dragon Stone has recognized her, Do you not think her selection is a bit problematic?

Marcos hearing that glares at the Noble.

Marcos: You believe we, The Imperial knights have made an error?

All the Knights present there then looks towards the Nobles

Subaru: The air's getting kind of dicey in here...

Al: Yeah, It doesn't bother me, Though.

Felix: It's nyo big deal to me, Either. After all, I've already pledged my loyalty exclusively to one lady!.

Y/N: Well its a big deal for me!!.

 Back to others

Nobles: She doesn't have the self-awareness to become a ruler / You may dress her up, But she still lacks grace / She's uneducated, As well.

Miklotov: Silence.

At single order the entire hall went quiet.

Miklotov: Knight Adelheid, Would you begin by explaining to us what led you to her discovery?.

Adelheid then kneels and put her Dragon Sword Reid down.

Adelheid: I took custody of Felt-sama about Three months ago, in the slums. 

[Dark: After looking at anime I found out the the time gap was 1 month between the Arc-1 and Arc-2 but over here we will pretend that the time gap is 3 months.] 

Noble:*Rage* She's a gutter rat from the slums?!.

Felt then shouts at rage.

Felt: Well sorry for being a gutter rat!. I didn't ask to be in slums!.

Y/N: 'Similar but its different from how it went in canon'.

Priscilla: All of this long-winded blather could not be more tedious. Of course, I suppose you lived as a gutter rat in the slums because you could only manage tedious conversation.

Y/N then looks at Felt's face.

Yep she was pissed.

Felt: What? if you want a fight, You've got one.

Priscila simply glances at Felt and says.

Priscilla: What insolence. Who do you think I am?.

Priscilla starts to release her mana. Al immediately understands what she is going to do. 

Al: Princess, That's not...

Before Al could complete a wind blows rushes in front of Felt. Subaru, Feeling a sense of deja vu looks in front of him.

Y/N was no longer standing there.

Felt: Big bro?!.

Y/N was standing in front Felt with is sword unsheathe, Keeping Zarestia ready to summon (Dark: Yeah I forgot to mention that in previous chapter).

Adelheid was standing in front of the fan stopping the attack from her Divine Protection

Adelheid: Many pardons, Priscilla-sama. 

Y/N shouts out from behind.

Y/N: What the hell you thinking lady?! in a hall filled with people.

Priscilla just turned around holding the fan near her mouth.

Priscilla: I was only trying to teach an undisciplined little bitch her place. 

Y/N just sighs and sheaths his sword.

Y/N: You won't apologize, Right?.

Priscilla: Why should I, I only stated the truth.

Felt was gonna say something but stopped when Y/N patted her head.

Y/N: Leave it, People will just say what they want but the only you should listen what your heart says...You get what I mean right?.

Felt just blinked, She then giggles a bit.

Felt: Yeah, don't worry you're right. Well then* Turns towards Adelheid* Adelheid come.

Adelheid:*Bows* Yes, Felt-sama.

Felt and Adelheid then walks up to stage.

Felt: I only have one thing to say. *Moves left hand towards the Noble* I hate the Nobility!. *Moves right hand towards the Knights* I hate the Knights! *pauses a bit and turns back* Don't worry Adelheid I don't hate you (Adelheid:*Smiles*). I hate this Kingdom.

I hate Everything about it!. So I am planning to tear it all down!. 

Felt than tilts her head and grins, She then looks at Y/N.

Felt: How about that?.

Y/N just claps, He was really trying to hold his laughter.

Luckily this time a outer god didn't interrupt and he manage to hold his laugh.

The Noble that started the entire argument shouts, Shocked by her speach.

Noble: Wh-What are you saying?!.

Felt: If I become a ruler, I'll destroy everything! I'll take down every last one of you,*Shows the Look of Determination* And bring a little fresh air into this Country!.

Miklotov laughs a bit, Amused by Felts speech he then looks towards Adelheid.

Miklotov: Your mistress is quite the intense lady.

Adelheid:*Smiles* Felt-sama words will one day reach the ears of all. 

Miklotov smiles and then turns towards everyone.

Miklotov: In any case, All of the candidates are here at last. However before I declare the start of The Royal Selection. I would like the approval of my comrades.

All the other Sage Candidates agrees showing no negative comments on the candidates.

Miklotov: Well then, Crusch-sama, Priscilla Barielle-sama, Anastasia Hoshin-sama, Emilia-sama, Felt-sama.

(Dark: Oops wrong image.)

Miklotov: The five have the right to become a Dragon Priestess. The election will be decided, With the will of the people, By the brilliance of the Insignia and the guidance of the Dragons. All candidates should continue to try their best to make the country prosper from within their own territory until the day they succeed the Throne. 

I hereby declare the start of The Royal Selection!.

________________________________________________________________________________

So finally I completed this chapter...But seeing the time I took this chapter is not worth it. If you don't like it I am sorry, Next time I will do my best. So all The Royal Candidates have declared their ideal 

I know some of you guys might not like the ending so I want you guys to choose.

A) Continue as it is as.

OR

B) Make some BS reason to make Y/N and Julius fight.

So the vote will end by 1 May.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter,

See you guys in the next chapter...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 306 9
You were just normal person with a normal life and you were just suddenly teleported to one of the most dangerous anime worlds with the original body...
2.2K 64 15
[666] gave him two choices: End the world or Become the last Devil. However, why did the sacrificial choice seem wrong? Why did he have to be alone t...
110K 2.8K 42
Y/N L/N ... This impulsive child was sent to Re:Zero, with the powers of the Ten Commandments from the anime, Seven Deadly Sins. I don't own anything...
49.5K 1.7K 30
It has been roughly almost two years since Subaru had been transported to another world, and roughly around six months since his return from Vollachi...