The Sword Demon

Zarestia: Y/N, why are we going to Karsten Mansion?.

Y/N: We are going there to meet Subaru.

After the Royal Selection ended Emilia took Subaru with her and left. Even though Subaru didn't make a fool out of himself, they still might argue about Subaru coming to the Castle.

Y/N:' Other than the Royal Selection everything will be going according to how the canon went' I kind a want to catch up with him and I also said that I will teach him body enhancement.

Zarestia: Hm, But is it ok to go without informing them.

Y/N: That's not a problem, Adel already informed them about our arrival.

Zarestia: You know...

Zarestia then smirks.

Zarestia:*Smirks* If Felt will get mad if she got to know that we are going to visit Subaru while she was studying.

In response that Y/N stopped and turned back to her showing his own smirk.

Y/N:*Smirks* Oh, You don't have to worry about that I already found a solution for that problem.

(Meanwhile)

Felt could be seen running away from something.

Adelheid: Felt-sama, Pls stop.

But Felt wasn't running from Adel.

Felt was running from what she was holding.

Her Arch-Nemesis.

The Dress

Felt: NEVERRRRR ADEL KEEP THAT DAMN DRESS AWAY FROM ME!!!!!.

Adelheid: But this is important Felt-sama.

Felt then started to look in every direction but couldn't find what she was looking for. She then shouted at top of her lungs.

Felt: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU Y/N?!!!!!!.

A certain Ichigo wannabe could be seen watching the show....And laughing his ass of.

Dark: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA!!!!!!!.

(Timeskip)

Y/N: Well here we are

Zarestia: This place is quite big.

Both of them walk up to the entrance where a guard stops them.

Guard: Who are you? Identify yourself.

Y/N: I am Y/N *Looks towards Zarestia* And she is my contracted spirit Zarestia. We informed Crusch-sama about our arrival.

Guards eyes widens, He then bows.

Guard: Apologizes Y/N-sama I didn't recognize you, Crusch-sama awaits your arrival.