We Are Here To Bargain

Y/N and Subaru can be seen asking for Felts house location from one of the slum dweller.

Slum Dweller: Felts Shack? * Then point's his finger in a direction* go two house further down that street, turn right and you'll be there.

Subaru: Thanks you are a great help man.

Slum Dweller: No problem kid, live strong.

Subaru walks back to Y/N.

Y/N: So we are not going to loot house 

Subaru: We will but I want to try getting the item back from felt without going to loot house

Y/N: Hm we can try

It gets quiet since there was no topic left to talk about. Subaru was curious how Y/N got here.

Subaru: Y/N if you don't mind can you tell how you ended up here.

Y/N: Huh well I came here through the classic isekai teleporter Truck-kun.

Subaru:.........A truck ran over you.

Y/N: yep, well that's about me how did you end up here.

Subaru: well I was just getting groceries and sent here just randomly, there was no waring or anything.

Subaru and Y/N continued talking but soon Y/N notice Subaru was gonna bump to someone so Y/N pulled Subaru back by his collar.

Subaru: Hey what was that for?!.

Y/N: Well you were going to bump into someone *Pointing to the person*.

Subaru: Oh sorr-.

Subaru froze as he realized who he was going to bump into.

Y/N: 'Elsa'.

Elsa: Its ok, Is something the matter.

Yes, Subaru was having PTSD from his past loops.

Subaru: N-No it's nothing.

Elsa walk past Subaru, Subaru sighs as he think he and Y/N are safe but as they were about leave Elsa speaks.

Elsa: What are you scared of, I wonder?.

Subaru freezes again but this time he recovers faster.

Subaru: I-I am not scared at all where did you get that info? where's your proof!?

Elsa: *Leans forward to Subaru* The scent when one becomes frightened, They release a scent of fear.. You are frightened right now * get's a bit closer* And you are scared of me, why is that so?.

 You are frightened right now * get's a bit closer* And you are scared of me, why is that so?

(If curious where I got this from I got it from Re:zero Manga)

Y/N: 'Man I wished I had a bag of popcorn'.

Elsa: What-ever I don't want to cause commotion right now.

Subaru: That's not a very nice thing to say, if your too scary that beauty of your will just go to waste.